The Reintroduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes. No guilt. He searched for it. He wanted the guilt.

Nope. No guilt, only Anna and himself.

He opened his mouth and she gently inserted her shushing finger. His tongue rolled around it and gently sucked. She loved the feeling of that. Her other hand gently brushed over the bulge in his jeans. He tried to turn around and she stopped him. "I'll let you lead next time. This dance is mine."

Being of the age of 35, she had of course been with other men, not many, but a few. Even a shy girl needs it occasionally. But each time, the companion wanted to take the lead. A little kissing, a little foreplay, a little more intimate kissing, and then wham, it's time. It was a routine. Each man just wanted to get off and have it be done. She, of course, went along with it, doing things she didn't really enjoy just so she could get the end result. This time, she was taking charge. Next time, he could take charge, and she really didn't care how he would use her, only that he would use her, the way she was using him now.

His shirt had been pulled out and she was working on his belt. Soon he was standing facing the window on the 17th floor in his underwear. He didn't care. He felt soooo good. Her soft hands stroked him through the fabric. He ached to feel her hands on him. Reading his mind, she pulled down his underwear and felt his cock. It felt so soft to her, yet so hard. She was about to do one of the things that she really didn't enjoy, but she longed to do it right now. She gently turned him around and, as he leaned against the window, she opened her mouth slowly. He moaned, his eyes closed. Her hungry mouth went to work, her soft tongue and moist strawberry lips. She didn't want to stop but she needed him somewhere else. She told him to lie on the bed and close his eyes. On her way to his place that morning, she stopped at Walgreens and picked up an important package. She opened it and then opened the wrapping and rolled a condom onto her man, and climbed on top.

CHAPTER 5

He tried so hard to make it last a long time, but four years of pent up demand is hard to hold back. Believe it or not (and you may not but you would actually be wrong), the depression caused by the loss of his wife had rendered him unable to do to himself what this Australian temptress was no more than twenty seconds away from doing to him. His head was swimming. He opened his eyes and couldn't focus on the beautiful woman with the contorted face and moaning mouth inches from his. He thought the bed was opening up beneath him. He thought the ceiling was caving in on him. He could barely make out her hair, her dangling earrings... He wanted to kiss her but he also wanted to keep his front teeth. Her nails were scratching at his chest. Her breasts were hitting his chest with incredible force. And then, it started.

He felt it begin to boil in his testicles. Heat radiated from his prostate. His entire nervous system had migrated to his manhood. He could feel testosterone flinging from his pores. He could taste his tears in his mouth.

And then his cock split wide open.

Well, not really. The condom probably held it together. The resulting explosion registered on the nearest seismometer. Four years of bottled up urge released in what could only be described as a wake. As in the wake of a large hurricane. With the release came an aftershock, and then three more.

And then he passed out.

||||||||||

It was just as good for her. She saw the effect she had on him and she felt empowered. She had a man that she could wrap around her finger, yet he was a man she respected so much that she wanted to be wrapped around his.

She had shared in his explosion, but she doubted that he cared at that moment. And that was OK. She had never – never climaxed from regular sex before. But she had been so into it, and she cared about this man so much, that she didn't see it coming as she was more concerned with making him feel good.

He was asleep. She knew it wasn't because he didn't want to cuddle. He was simply unable to.

She was still turned on.

He was still inside of her. She rolled off and, as he withdrew, she had another little orgasm. Amazing. He still lay silent. Out of instinct, she checked for a pulse. He was ok. She smiled and looked down.

Amazingly, he was still hard. She unrolled the condom and couldn't help making a mess. She got a wet washcloth and gently cleaned him. Still hard. She had heard somewhere that an erection lasting more than four hours was cause to call your doctor, and she looked at the clock. It had only been a half hour. Nevertheless, it would be prudent to take care of this.

Her soft hand stroked her passed-out lover. Gently, barely touching him, all the way from his hairy balls to the very tip. She watched carefully, wanting to see him climax again. The force behind his second orgasm was not as powerful as the first – but it did reach the headboard. She cleaned it up with the washcloth and looked down.

Her humanitarian mission was accomplished. She was three hours and seventeen minutes away from needing to call a physician.

She snuggled up to her lover and fell asleep with him.

CHAPTER 6

She woke up at 3 PM and didn't feel Jason next to her. The light was on in the bathroom. The sound of a fire hose emptying into the toilet was unmistakable. She heard the sink running and figured he was cleaning up. The light turned off, and she feigned sleep as he walked out.

She felt the light sheet being pulled off of her skin, and felt the bed move as he got in. She felt a kiss on her left breast, a hand on the right. The hand stayed put, the mouth didn't. She felt lips and tongue go south. As he approached, she pressed up against his mouth. So much for pretending to be asleep.

She had actually only experienced this twice. Both times she sensed that the man did it more out of duty than out of feeling.

This time it was feeling. And it was feeling good.

He wasn't trying to get it over with. He was trying to prolong it. Fingers, lips and tongue reached every sensitive spot. For a man who hadn't been with a woman in four years, he was pretty damn good. Soon minutes seemed like hours. And hours seemed like seconds. The center of her universe was six inches below her naval. The heat of the sun contrasted with the coolness of the moon. She pulled his hair. She pushed his head into her. She screamed his name.

A strange thought popped into her head. She imagined him in high school, doing this to her in the back of a classroom while the teacher taught. Shy, geeky Jason Bennett eating out shy, quiet Anna Westover. Then the thought of him doing this to her in the middle lane of the Golden Gate Bridge. Then the thought of him licking Nutella off of her.

And then it snuck up on her. She exploded. She gushed. She had never ever done that before, The release was like a balloon was blown up and then released. She grabbed his face and pulled his mouth to hers with super human strength, not caring what the kiss tasted like.

They both smiled, and then laughed. They took a shower together, making out a little more, both conscious that they needed to take a break. He asked her if she would like to go on a sunset cruise on the bay. She agreed, and they got dressed. They needed to leave this hotel room. Not that she didn't want to go for another roll in the hay; it just probably wasn't physically possible at the moment.

Chapter 7

After the cruise they walked back to Pier 39 and ate some excellent seafood. At the end of the pier, they stood at the railing. He again stared out at the dark water. She looked at him, there was no sadness. Much like the night before, she surprised him with a kiss. This kiss was more than passionate. It was sensual. She licked his lips. He tasted strawberry again, and mint gum. The gum didn't cover all of the garlic but he didn't care. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and danced with his. She pressed up close to him and felt his excitement. He could feel her nipples pressing into his chest like two bullets. They looked out over the water again. She could tell that he needed to say something. She knew what it was. She wanted to say it too. It wasn't logical. It was too soon. But was it? After all, they had known each other for twenty years. For most of it their friendship was dormant. But that didn't seem to matter.

"I love you." He said it quietly. So quiet, in fact, that had she not been expecting it, she would have asked him to repeat himself. Instead, she snuggled into him.

"I love you too, Jason."

"It's too soon for me to love you, yet I do. I don't care if you leave in five days and I never see you again. I don't know how it's possible, but I love you. I've been in true love before, I know what it feels like. I don't care if we break up tomorrow. I love you and I will love you forever."

"If it was possible to break up tomorrow, that makes me your girlfriend today," she smiled. "I don't know how this can possibly work, and I don't want to think about that right now. I want to spend every minute with you until then."

They walked, hand in hand, back down the pier. They passed the crepe store and split a banana Nutella. She couldn't stop grinning about the Nutella but she wouldn't tell Jason why. Afterwards, they walked to his place and she spent the night. They both wanted to make love, but at the same time they both knew it was a time to hold each other.

When the morning came, they made love. It was sweet and sensual. Then they showered and she asked Jason if there was a shopping mall near her hotel. He told her how to take the bus to the Nordstrom Shopping Center and made sure she had her bus pass. He asked if she wanted him to come with. "Not if you want to sit and watch me get my nails and toes done." She didn't let on what she was really interested in buying, although Jason got the picture. And he would have loved to watch her get her nails done. Or her toes. He would have loved to watch her shoot and field dress a rabbit.

She kissed him, deeply. "Love you, sweetie." And she was off...

||||||||||

Jason had to finish designing and testing a microprocessor circuit for the magazine this week. He had already breadboarded the circuit so all he needed to do was create the printed circuit board diagrams. He had to force his mind to work. Soon he had the Eagle files created and verified, and the source code commented. In another hour, his article was complete, and all he needed to do was finish the parts list. He began to do that and his phone chirped. He looked, yup, it was from an international number.

"miss you! What are you doing?

"working on my magazine article, almost finished, what are you doing"

"getting my toes done, my feet are nice and soft now, cant wait to run them up your leg tonight."

"wish I was there"

"bollocks ;-) gotta go theyre going to start working on my hands cant wait to scratch my nails down your back tonight"

Jason shivered. He managed to finish his article, package it up, and sent it to his editor.

CHAPTER 8

Jason and Anna had a very nice dinner at a very expensive restaurant. He was in his suit. He never wore a suit. She was dressed to the nines. She had brought a very nice dress from home. She spent the day at the mall shopping and getting a short set of acrylic nails that matched the burgundy wine she was sipping from her glass. He noticed her lips matched, and the rest of her makeup was perfect. Her hair was in an up-do. Her eyes were beautiful. Her body glowed. Even her feet were the cutest he had ever seen, burgundy toenails peeking through her open toes and pantyhose. He had never had a foot fetish before but figured it was never too late to start.

He stared at her across the table. She swallowed her sip of wine and licked her lips. All he could do was stare. He finally spoke. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Wrongo. I am seducing you." Under the table, she ran her nylon clad leg up his.

"You want me to explode right here?"

She smiled. "Yes."

He didn't. If her foot went up two more inches, he could have.

After dinner they skipped dessert. That was her plan. She pulled him into his apartment by his necktie. She kissed him, the lightest possible kiss, her fresh lipstick causing her lips to stick to his for a split second after she pulled away. She whispered to him "you're mine." Still holding him by his tie, she pulled him into his room. He tried to touch her and she pulled away.

"Take off your jacket and get in the bed." That was an order. He tried to start removing his belt but she stopped him. She lightly kissed his ear, ran her tongue down it, and whispered. "Take off your jacket, and get in the bed." This time he complied. She dimmed the lights and then disappeared into his bathroom and dressed into some black lingerie. "Close your eyes," she called out. Two minutes later she exited the bathroom. "Keep them closed." She got into bed. She loosened his tie, having a little trouble with the new nails but making it work. She ran a nail across his lips and he tried to lick her fingertip. "I will tell you when you get to participate." He closed his mouth and she continued to caress his lips. She lightly kissed him and continued to touch his lips. She then removed his shoes and ran her nails across his socks. He shivered. Her nails caressed his cock through his thin suit pants. Her fingertip touched the warm wet spot developing at the tip. Her soft fingertips swirled around the tip and then caressed as much as she could through his pants. Finally, after he started squirming, she opened up his pants. "Keep your eyes shut, lover" she said. Her hands lightly stroked him. Her nails teased him. Her tongue licked everywhere but where it felt good. She was avoiding all of the good spots. Without warning, her mouth opened and she slowly – slowly took him in. Her lips and tongue teased his rod while her nails teased his thighs. Soon she felt him begin to cum and she withdrew him. He moaned and she touched his lips. "shhhhh". She opened his shirt and kissed his chest. Slowly, over the next twenty minutes, she had him stripped. She teased him. Over and over. She was pushing him to the limit and she knew it.

And the limit had been reached.

Jason sat up, pulled Anna forcefully to him, and kissed her hard. He tasted his juices. His face was smeared with her lipstick. She kissed him back. He flipped her on the bed and licked her through her lingerie. He wanted to tease her, to punish her the way she punished him. But he lacked the willpower. Hormones surged through his blood, he pulled her bottoms off and buried his face into her. Her juices were flowing. She pulled him up and kissed him hard, her makeup was ruined and her juices were all over.

"Fuck me now" she said.

"I need a condom", he paused.

"Fuck the condom." She pulled him in by his ass. "Fuck me. Make me pregnant, I don't care. It's my fault. Fuck me."

"But..."

"Fuck me!" Her hands grabbed his asscheeks. Her nails were digging in. Hearing those obscene words come from her formerly shy mouth was too much. There was no stopping now. Fuck her he did. He lasted a long time too. And he filled her when he was done. It was the first time she had ever made love without a condom. She loved the feeling of getting filled with him.

And then she started crying.

Jason felt horrible. He knew he should have stopped her. He pulled back. "I'm so sorry. I should have stopped you."

"What?" she said through her tears.

"I should have stopped and put on the condom."

She pulled him back in again. "That's not it. I – If I got pregnant with your child it would make me so happy. I need you Jason. I... I love you. My life is full with you. Not just the sex. You really love me. I can tell. I can see it in every little thing you do. If you never made love to me again I would be yours. If you fucked me like that every night, I would be yours."

"Anna, if I were eighty-five years old and impotent, if you teased me that way again, I would still have been able to fuck you like that. You are so beautiful. Even without all this," – he touched her remaining piece of lingerie. "Especially with your smeared makeup. You are a wonderful woman. You are so giving. So sweet. And so dirty."

"What's going to happen when I go home, Jason?"

"I'm going to come visit you."

"And?"

"I don't know. I can tell you what I want to happen, but I can't tell you how it will work. I couldn't expect you to give up your career for me. I couldn't expect you to move here."

"Why? I could move here."

"What about your career?"

"Wouldn't take too much to get my law degree here. I'd have to look at it."

"I could move there."

"You love it here, and so do I."

"We'll need to talk about it. I don't want you making any mistakes. I want to make sure you would be happy."

She kissed him again. "You make me happy. I love you. I see your point though. Will you come visit me? I'd love to show you Sydney. I'd love to show you my flat. I'd love to show you my body again."

"I promise. Just for the body part."

The next five days were full of love, and sex, and touristy stuff. On Friday night, he took her to SFO airport on the BART train. They were silent. They got her checked in and he walked her to security. As he held her one last time, he kissed her silently. One last French kiss. Then one last heartfelt closed mouth kiss.

"I love you," they said in unison.

12