The Relapse Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
577 Followers

"Kill me? Why would...I don't get it, Sarah. I don't get it at all. Even if everything you're telling me is true, why do you care about who's poking around in the woods nine hundred years ago?"

"Because if one or two of us can travel back to your time, it is possible someone in your time can pass through the door to the future. And Tom, knowing what little we know about your times and the horrible end they came to, we don't want to revisit those values upon our healing world. Don't be offended; like I said, Margarethe obviously sensed that you were not such a person. Indeed, she might well have suspected you were the extremely rare example of a male with the gift of a sensor."

"A male with a gift," Tom couldn't resist chuckling. "I must say I like hearing that from a woman who has seen me naked."

Sarah breathed deeply. "Yes, well, Tom, I do apologize for invading your privacy, but it was necessary to save you from a deathly chill -- even in our warm weather -- to remove your clothes." More playfully she added, "And I must agree, my friend, you are a male with a gift."

"I guess you must be from another time," Tom mused, returning her grin. "In my era, doctors would never talk to a patient like that."

"Yes, well, many things have changed with regards to gender relations in the centuries since yours. Mostly for the better, in my opinion, and I think you'll find most women agree with me. Ah, which reminds me, the sperm pill."

"Yeah, what is that?" Tom asked, though by now he had a guess.

"In your era there was a birth control pill for women," Sarah recited. "Surely you know of that."

"Of course," Tom said. "I might be a guy but I'm not clueless."

"I can tell," Sarah agreed. "In any event, Tom, that medication is still available to women today, for alleviating monthly discomfort among other things; but our society has long since arrived at an important realization: since women shall always bear the brunt of pregnancy and childbirth, it is only fair that men are responsible for preventing that eventuality when it is not desired. So it is now the man who takes the appropriate medication. It's a surprisingly simple blend of organic and synthesized substances; but as you are not a doctor I shall not bore you with details you might well not understand."

"No, I no doubt wouldn't understand," Tom admitted. "But I would certainly agree with you that it's a great idea."

"As I thought you might," Sarah agreed. She was trying to continue looking prim on the edge of the bed, but Tom noticed her crossing her legs tightly and wiggling them together a bit beneath her skirt. The fire was roaring to life in the fireplace, and Tom was increasingly suspicious that it wasn't the only source of heat in the dimly lit room.

"And you thought this because I looked good naked," Tom added with a wicked grin. If this was a joke, he was now enjoying it, and he was even aware of a growing tent in the bedclothes. Knowing Sarah could see it too, and that she had seen it before when he was out cold, only made him harder.

"Another thing that has changed, my friend, is that women are no longer necessarily seen as the fairer sex in our times. The dark shadows of your era and its apocalyptic ending have left us all rather less inhibited." As she explained this, Sarah made no effort to hide her hungry smile, and she caressed Tom's hard cock through the sheets.

"Yeah, I thought I saw everyone on the beach was naked," Tom recalled, his breath growing heavier at Sarah's pleasant touch. "Adults only, I trust."

"We keep the young ones away from parts of the town where nudity is common," Sarah acknowledged. "It is still an adult decision to go natural; that has not changed." While explaining this, she got up and lit the oil lamp on the bedside table. Soon the darkened room was awash in pleasant low light, and it looked even more like Tom's earlier impression of heaven.

Tom was grinning widely by now, and he had sat up and let the sheet fall away to reveal his naked torso, which was in fine condition from all the exercise his job afforded. "Tell me, then, Sarah. You are an adult. Do you go natural?"

She stood up, still grinning ear to ear. "I thought you might never ask, Tom. It is time for my evening bath anyway. Would you care to join me?"

"Wouldn't miss it for all my future," Tom quipped.

The sun was down by then, and Sarah stood up and returned to the window to draw the curtains. "Some of us still have some standards," she explained. As soon as she had the curtains closed, Sarah gathered up her dress and pulled it up around her hips, revealing a shapely but hairy pair of legs followed by a wild, untrimmed thatch of pubic hair, a matronly paunch that looked pleasantly natural, and finally a pair of large breasts cupped in place by a pale yellow bra. "We haven't given up all worldly comforts from your days," Sarah assured him as she reached behind herself to unfasten the bra. "I would be sore indeed at the end of the day without this."

Tom nodded as he drank in the sight, still working past the shock of her unshaven legs. He had heard of such things, especially among the more granola gals in Mascawad who of course would never let a logger like him in their beds; but this was the first he could recall of seeing such a novelty in the flesh. With his initial repulsion passing, Tom now found he rather liked the look -- a perfectly natural progression from her full bush to her equally natural legs, a sign of peace with nature and strong virility, and the taboo was appealing once the shock had passed. In all her imperfect, un-classical beauty, Sarah was magnificent.

Sarah realized quickly what had caught his attention. "Ah, yes," she said. "I have read my share of social history of your times. In the modern world, natural beauty is no longer anything to be ashamed of, my friend. If you don't appreciate female body hair, I'll tell you very frankly that you had best learn to."

"I think I just did," Tom said, pulling back the sheets to reveal that he was harder than ever.

"Good for you!" Sarah said, opening her arms. "You are going to adjust wonderfully to your new life here."

Tom eagerly embraced his new friend, holding her tightly for a moment before she excused herself to prime the pump for the hot water. "It's just behind the tub here," she said, pointing at a door at the far end of the room.

Tom followed, enjoying the sight of her long hair drifting gracefully behind her down to her shapely behind. Then a thought occurred to him. "Hey, wait a minute," he said, and was greeted with the welcome sight of Sarah turning to give him another full frontal view of her body in response. "What did you mean by 'my new life'? Am I here to stay?"

"That is not for me to decide," Sarah said. "It may or may not be for you to decide. In any event, you will most likely be here for a few days before we can know anything for certain."

"A few days..." Tom gazed longingly at Sarah's body and wondered.

"Oh, don't concern yourself with me, my friend." Sarah turned back to the pump-room door and opened it. "Sex is but sex, and I shouldn't expect you to stay forever after one evening of fun."

Perhaps, Tom thought to himself, he had in fact died and gone to heaven! Then he promptly hated himself for being so indifferent to Sarah's needs. Then he reasoned that she had all but ordered him to be that way.

Sarah gathered the hose from the pump room and carried the end to the tub. It was a large hose, and looked fairly heavy. As Tom watched her work, he welcomed the chance to study her body a bit more. Sarah wasn't just natural, she was strong and, despite being a bit overweight, in good shape. The hose was no challenge to her, and the muscles in her arms flexed impressively as she pumped the warm water in from the old-fashioned looking machine. If he really was stuck in some post-apocalyptic future, maybe things had in fact changed for the better. "Go ahead and get in," she told Tom over her shoulder. Tom did as he was told, continuing to admire her shamelessly as he stepped into the shallow warm water and waited for the level to rise.

When it was up to his neck, Sarah looked over and was satisfied. After putting the hose away, she climbed into the bath with Tom and without concerning herself with invitations, snuggled up beside him in the hot water. "Well, I have little doubt you are thoroughly clean after your long swim today," she said. "But I shall require a good scrubbing and it's only fair that I return the favor." She produced a cake of homemade soap and a washcloth from a ledge just under the tub rim. "Surely a man of your age and experience knows how to wash a woman's body."

"I'd love to learn," Tom said with a grin.

He accepted the soap from her, and Sarah took a deep breath and dunked herself so all her body would be wet, then stood up in the tub before Tom. Dazzled by the welcome close look at her natural beauty glistening in the firelight, he eagerly set about the work that did not feel like work at all to him, but rather like traveling through the ages to a rustic time and place where lust and beauty were all that mattered. He wrapped the soap in the washcloth and rinsed them in the water, then rubbed them together for lather just like he recalled doing back home when he took a bath every other night. When the cloth was as soapy as he could get it, he stood behind Sarah and rubbed gently between her toned shoulder blades, then outward to each shoulder and down her strong back. He scrubbed a bit harder in the small of her back, earning a mild groan of approval. Then it was on to her buttocks, and on down the back of each leg. He longed to reach between them, but that could wait. Strong as she was, Tom felt rather like he was in the presence of a fine work of art, and handled her flesh with a reverent gentle touch. Unbeknownst to him, that touch was building an enormous desire within Sarah's loins. Tom was to be pleasantly surprised at just how liberated the women of the future had become, and how his respectful scrubbing technique was to unleash the joy of that liberation upon him!

When he reached her legs, he knelt down on the tub floor and wrapped the soapy cloth around each leg one at a time, enjoying the up-and-down swish of her leg-hair as he rubbed all the way down to the waterline. Then he made his way around to face Sarah. Still on his knees, he was at eye level with her soaked ladygarden. "Nice view," he quipped, admiring her natural feminine charms.

"Thank you!" she said with a mild laugh.

After soaping up the washcloth again, he ran it carefully, almost reverently, through her pubes. Sarah wiggled a bit at his touch. "Too much?" he asked.

"No, you're fine," she reassured him. "Just very intense. I had all afternoon to think of your body, after all. And you certainly know how to touch mine."

Flattered and embarrassed at once, Tom patted Sarah's triangle a few more times with the cloth and then rubbed upwards to her belly. His touch there tickled her, and she allowed a relaxed laugh as he scrubbed. "Oh, that feels wonderful, Tom. You have a very gentle touch."

"Thanks." Then it was time to stand up and pat the soapy cloth around her breasts. Something told him not to rub there, but rather to pat lightly. Even as it was, his gentle patting stiffened her nipples, which were small and perky against the large breasts. Once they were done, her chest and neck were almost an afterthought. "Would you rather wash your own face?"

"That would be easiest," Sarah said. "Then it's your turn." She took the washcloth and scrubbed her face quickly, then knelt down to rinse off. The suds emanating in every direction from her body, she then emerged again. "Lovely, Tom," she said, and then set about washing his body just as gently as he had washed hers. Only on his hard cock did she linger longer, running her hand up and down it several times with the soap to keep things smooth.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," Tom exhaled. "Feels so good."

"And that's just the beginning," Sarah assured him. After rinsing it off with the pleasantly hot water, she took the tip in her mouth and thrilled him with one firm lick. She then continued her way upward, clearly getting a great deal of joy out of scrubbing his broad chest. Her touch there thrilled him to the core, and he gasped in pleasure at her strokes. "Lovely," she whispered as she gave it one final flourish. "Now rinse off and let's get in bed."

"You're staying the night?" Tom was delighted.

"Wouldn't miss this for anything, my dear," Sarah told him, pulling his hand down toward the water. Once he was rinsed off, Sarah pulled him to sit beside her and then took him in her arms. They relaxed silently in the still-warm water for a few minutes, before she gestured him toward the bed. "Towels on the shelf there," she whispered, pointing to a cabinet between the tub and the fireplace. "Hand me one, please."

Tom did as he was told, and enjoyed the crackling heat from the fire while he watched Sarah drain the tub and shut the pump room for the night. When dry, he draped the towel on a chair by his still-damp clothes and pulled back the covers, and stood uncertainly by the bed as if he still couldn't quite believe what was happening.

Sarah was still rubbing her towel through her long hair when she arrived at the bedside. She tossed her towel atop his and then took Tom's still-hard cock in her hands. With an affectionate squeeze on it, she leaned down and kissed it playfully. Loosening her grip, she ran her hand lightly up and down his shaft, drawing a breathless gasp of delight from Tom just before she kissed his lips. With that sign of approval, she gripped and rubbed harder, and ran her other hand through his chest hair while kissing him again, more passionately this time.

"Unhhhhhh...Sarah, oh! Oh oh oh...!" Tom closed his eyes and felt himself getting closer. He grabbed lightly onto her body for balance and, once he was balanced, took both breasts in his hands, drawing similarly vocal approval from her.

Just as Tom was about to come, Sarah let go of his erection and placed both hands on his chest. She teased him there with a light ticklish touch, and then pushed him lightly back onto the bed. When he was settled there, Sarah climbed onto him. Her abundant long hair fell around him and blocked out the sight of anything but her face and her body, which now straddled his delightfully. "Now then, Tom," she said. "I find you a delightful mix of old and new, and I trust you shall enjoy the new from me."

Through his delight, Tom had one last reservation. "What about the sperm pill? I've never had one, you know."

"Tom," Sarah said matter-of-factly, rocking back and stroking his chest playfully again. "I'm a doctor, and I know how to handle unforeseen problems. I'm also a woman, and I know when the moon is in the right place for me to have no such concerns." She took his hands in her own and placed them on her thighs, where the taboo hairiness delighted his touch. He loosened the grip and dragged his fingernails along her legs, thrilling to the ticklish sensation he was sure he was creating for her. "Now then, my dear," Sarah whispered. And she leaned in and kissed him again, a gentle yet intense kiss just like the ones he had always imagined from the openminded gals back in his own time who had wanted nothing to do with him because of his job. Maybe one of them was her great-grandmother thirty times removed or some such, Tom wondered as he rubbed her legs with growing abandon and gasped with pleasure at the sensation of her gentle touch on his chest.

Making love to my future!, he thought as he melted into her embrace and moved his hands upward to her breasts, kneading them gently and feeling her nipples stiffen again while she moaned pleasantly to his touch. While she rubbed her hands up and down every inch of his body, he could feel his hard cock rubbing against her furry undercarriage as if trying to work its own way inside. But Tom had other ideas first. Slowly he worked all ten fingers downward from her breasts to her large but toned belly. Sarah's breathing grew heavier and louder as he did, perhaps in anticipation of his next stop. "Oh god. Tom!" He lingered on her abdomen with one hand, and reached the other all the way down and then in.

"OH!" Sarah was a loud one, no doubt about that. Tom had always liked him that way, and clearly she would not disappoint.

With her first exclamation giving way to a sustained moan, Tom rubbed gently with the come-hither motion of his fingers that had never failed him yet. It didn't fail with Sarah either, for she was soon gasping for breath between moans, each one louder than the last, and wiggling her legs back and forth as if to draw him in further. When her intensity seemed to be at his limit, Tom slipped his fingers out and used them to guide his cock in.

"Ohohohohoh...Yesssssss!" Sarah ground her hips hard into him and was soon slamming up against him as hard and deep as she could reach, voicing guttural joy with each thrust. Leaning back, she threw her wild hair back behind as she ground into Tom. With his hands free now and plenty of room to work with, Tom reached down and ran his fingers through her bush, flicking at her clit with his thumb.

At that touch her moans grew into outright screams. "UNGH! UNHHHHHH!" He knew just when she plunged off into her orgasm, as she rocked back forward and kissed him hard on the mouth again. "Now you!" she said breathlessly, rocking back and forth even harder than before. Tom came before he even knew he was close, with a liberating yell of his own as he went off the deep end, and soon they were entwined flat on the bed in one another's arms.

"Some things never change, I suppose," Sarah said dreamily, stroking his hair. "Like a great roll in the sack."

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "No doubt about that." And soon they were both asleep.

In the morning, Tom woke up certain that it had all been a dream. But that lasted only until his eyes adjusted to the morning light and he saw Sarah gazing happily at him through her own sleepy eyes. Sarah provided fresh clothes for Tom -- he saw no point in even bothering to ask how she knew the size, for nothing was a surprise to him anymore by then -- and once they were washed and dressed, she guided him outside to a café in town.

The first venture into Mascawad killed off the last of Tom's suspicions that this was a joke or a dream, for the town he saw bore only the most passing resemblance to the one he remembered. The lay of the streets was similar, the town square was laid out as before and the fountain in the center was still there, though it looked much older than he recalled. Of course it does, he reminded himself, now it's nine hundred years older! The women were all dressed like Sarah, in long full dresses, while the men wore baggy pants and pullover shirts and most were unshaven to varying degrees. Everyone seemed to have longer hair as well. Tom got a few fascinated looks as they made their way to the café, and he overheard at least one "it's him!" as Sarah guided him.

"I knew word would get out quickly," Sarah said. "But don't worry, it's only small-town gossip."

"That's another thing that never changes, I guess," Tom said.

But even as he spoke, Tom discovered it was rather worse than small-town gossip. "Tom!" called out a rebellious-looking youth from across the cobblestoned street. "Is it true about airplanes?! Have you flown?"

"What about cars?" called another boy behind him. "Have you seen a Ferrari? Are they real?!"

"Off with you!" Sarah ordered them curtly. "None of that here! Do you want to be the ruin of us all?"

Somehow Tom knew not to ask what had so upset her. "Mascawad sure has changed," he said by way of changing the subject.

"The climate here only became bearable for most of us about a hundred years ago," Sarah told him. "My great grandparents were pioneers here. They helped redo the streets and the town square; those were nearly all that was left. You can see more about the restoration in the town museum," she added, pointing at what Tom recognized as the middle school. "It was one of the few buildings left standing from before the Hot Era. Regrettably, some of the relics there have inspired longing for some potentially hazardous products. That's the attitude you saw from those boys."

YDB95
YDB95
577 Followers
123456...9