The Relative Facts of Human Life

Story Info
I believe in the ethical treatment of all life.
1k words
2
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Published 11/2/2015@

The relative facts of Human life,

I believe in the ethical treatment of all life.

Understanding what it means & being human,

We arrogantly fail to recognize that,

We, being humans, are not higher life forms.

Example;

1-humans are destroying their own habitats, other higher life forms do that.

2-humans murder each other for monetary & resources, as other higher life forms always, at least attempts to find an equilibrium.

3-humans are extremely, selfish, greedy, spiteful, hateful, envious, gluttonous & self-serving & corrupted. Other higher life forms don't.

4-humans have in their ability to live harmoniously & not at odds with the rest of the planet, but they refuse. Other higher life forms don't think like this.

5-humans are not a benefit/steward to the planet, they are the problem/ the scourge of the planet.

Other higher life forms work vigorously to create harmony with the planet.

The soul purpose of this article is to draw attention to a much more simplistic & pragmatic methodology of human food sustenance.

The (AMA) American medical association and the (CDC) center for disease control, are two, of many models, that confirms and shows the harmful traits of human food consumption associated with many of the poisonous meats, fish & poultry associated & contributes to many unnecessary human deaths worldwide each year.

Note; there are no acceptable levels of rodent droppings in food, or hormonal pathogens, disease riddled meats & associated with all meats, fish & poultry.

Using animals for food Vs, real & comprehensive research in, super foods, are a more healthier, proven reduction of many diseases in associated with many, strains of deadly meat related pathogens, disease and associated mental health illnesses, would be diminished, over time as estimated by seventy percent in reduction.

In other words, eating meats, all meats in the twenty-first century is a big mistake.

DNA samples as well as incumbent DNA testing of strains, patterns; projections through super computational methodology can successfully quantify any outcome of given projection objectives.

Thousands of combinations of super foods could be used/consumed, a lot more cheaper, and more cost effective, to effectively nurture the worlds populations without the wholesale slaughter of millions of animals, fish, poultry, livestock.

We could get a much higher yield, in super food products by changing the entire food process to a more healthier & cheaper super food industry, using the same delivery & construct methodology.

This writer has a more scientific and analytical approach to the approach to the world's alternative food sources.

Commercial foods Industries are extremely resistant to effectively change, in the total eradication of wholesale slaughter of billions & billions of animals, fish, poultry, and livestock, due to the misguided & ill thought & unmitigated greed & wanton corruption.

They perpetually spoon feed the public masses, trash, poison, and garage, to an American public that greedily consumes it, most of the time by the packing that its wrapped in.

What is needed is more educational conveyance & backed with real laws, of alternative methods of super foods using the same constructs of existing delivery methods.

Please note; super foods can mimic any taste of meats, fish or poultry, without the deadly carcinogen

Consumption of pathogens, cancer & disease and associated mental health illnesses.

The logistical framework would be extremely cost effective and the benefits to human consumption of pathogens, disease and associated mental health illnesses would be diminished over time, as estimated by seventy percent in reduction.

This writer feels that a stronger and more robust message & backed by laws, of effective & constructive useful education is needed in order to bring about a real positive change to the crises public's health arena.

The food industry, mentions Euthanasia means "good death," and true euthanasia—delivered by an intravenous injection of sodium pentobarbital—is painless, quick, and dignified, moreover this same mentality, is in direct correlation with the same humans, with the death penalty.

This writer doesn't agree with the philosophy of, death being more humane, in references of one less method over another, being a more analytical objective.

However, death is death and always final, as a more definitive narrative of reduction should always be in the forefront of all present & future conversations.

Consider the worldwide afflictions of toxoplasmosis

And the many associated worldwide deaths from disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii Infections.

Fifty thousand years ago, when humans did not have the knowledge of human health management, was the given & passed down knowledge of finding & killing for food sustenance.

It is now, the twenty first century, & humans are still consuming the same foods & many ways the same way we did fifty thousand years ago.

In order to sustain, the life expectancy of any human health society now, and in the twenty-second century, it is highly imperative for humans to take an aggressive & pragmatic approach to their own health management therein.

The mass slaughter of animals, even fish, at this point in human evolution, is nonsensical & highly reckless with indicates a shallow level of cranial maturity.

There are tens of thousands of alternative super foods methods, that are extremely healthy, with non-pathogenic properties & are extremely cost effective to the country & the world.

If in fact you would consider yourself a higher life form, then why would you allow, yourself to fed poison everyday, from the time your born till your ultimate demise and allow other to feed you this poison everyday,

Breakfast;

Eggs are a good source of protein, however they are loaded with dangerous hormones.

Even just egg whites, have the same dangerous hormones.

Even your toast is full of harmful chemicals & preservatives.

Dangerous pesticides are all over your fruits & vegetables.

Lunch;

Hamburgers; chicken & fish sandwiches, as the only thing that is truly healthy & suitable is the lettuce.

Dinner;

Other processed foods that contain so many caustic pathogens, that they had to disguise, its names to fool the consumer.

Do you really know, what's in you stomach?

As humans, we are not as intelligent as we would like to admit.

Written by,

Everett c Borders Jr. Ph.D.