The Release of Heidi's Rest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thank my Mistress for giving me this gift, my desire... I thank... my Mistress for giving me so much of her cum, and making me cum from the pleasure of service... And..." She struggled with this last, knowing it would mark a point she would not return from, if she took it. "...I... I thank my Mistress, for showing me... My deserved place... At her feet." She looked up, and Mistress' warm smile of approval brought a mix of emotions. Love, hunger, shame... They melded together.

"Yes. This, Sister, is your rightful place. You serve, just as you served others before, and I keep my word. I'll stay, right here, and while I'll allow you to rest, just as you are now, I'll use your mouth often, mark your body to remind you that you are mine, keep the normal hunger and thirst at bay by allowing my cum to feed those, just as it feeds your need to serve. And when that coif is too stained for use, soon..." Sister Shelley shivered at the promise "...We'll throw it away, and I'll cum all over that blonde, soon to be wild mop of yours. And every so often, when I think you're stained too much, I'll clean you, all over, the one time I will serve you rather than the other way around."

Sister Shelley nodded... And remained at her place. The place she would stay, as long as her Mistress desired. On her knees. Close, so she could be used at will. She knew she would sleep, sometimes, and she glanced at the small cot that had appeared (she didn't know when.) And, as she looked up, her eyes still lowered enough to show her servitude, the Succubus chuckled.

"Still... I can't wait until your own guardian appears. I'll tell her all about how you're keeping me here. And maybe she'll close that ring around us, your servitude ensured for your life. Or maybe she'll fall to her own desires. Although... Fall is such a loaded word. You understand my real aim now, don't you, my slutty little Sister."

Sister Shelley nodded. "You... You get pleasure from fulfilling the desires of others. From showing them their feelings are right. And... And most give themselves to you, until they are told to seek their desires in the wider world." The succubus smiled, again approving, and she knew that she, her Mistress' slave, slave to her needs just as much, would not be told this for a long time, many months, if ever.

But her place felt right, and she knew it would remain right, rightful, and just, and deserved... Until her Mistress felt otherwise.

12