The Relief of Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a soft gasp of, "Oh, mother," he got out of the car, came round to my side and opened the door.

I felt weak and was shaking with lust, and needed the help he now gave me.

Drawing me carefully out of the car, he half carried me into the house. Here I fell against him, overcome by the craving I had for him. I could feel his erect penis pressing against me, and the fluid of my own love now running down between my thighs.

If I had walked to the bedroom, it would have been with a very awkward gait because of my wet discomfort, but there was no need. Miles lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom, laying me on the bed. There he began to very slowly undress me as if he was relishing every moment of the act.

As he began to expose more of my body, I felt wonderful waves of love and desire ripple through me. I wanted him to engulf me, to melt into me. I wanted that oneness that we had had when he was literally part of me in my womb. I wanted him at my breast once more being nourished with my milk. I wanted…I wanted him totally.

He finished stripping me, and began to undress himself. My eyes feasted on him as his young lithe body came into view. His manhood stood up straight and hard, gleaming with his pre-cum, and I expected an almost instant penetration.

Instead, he sat beside me as I lay on the bed, letting his gaze range over my body, his hands beginning to explore me. This was lovemaking, as I had never experienced it before. The rough handling by Tony, and the hasty penetrations by my two lovers, had been nothing like this.

After his long visual search of my body he said, "You truly are a lovely woman, mother."

With that he bent over me and began kissing me. Again, it began gently but rose to a crescendo, our tongues once more thrusting in deep to search every crevice and corner, almost trying to eat each other.

Miles' hand was caressing my breast, stroking up slowly from the base to the nipple, until, suddenly, and as if he could hold back no longer, he groaned and bent to take a nipple into his mouth. He sucked and softly nibbled, filling me with waves of unbearable ecstacy that caused me to cry out, "I love you Miles, I love you…I want…to feed you…always."

"You shall," he said in a choking voice.

"Miles, darling, I've waited too long. Now darling, please."

He knew what I meant, and I having already drawn my legs apart, he lay upon me, and searched for my entrance with his shaft. I took hold of him and guiding him to my vagina, he penetrated.

He must have been right on the edge of ejaculation, but somehow, he held back, pushing in with his full length, he slowly pulled back again, as if he wanted to experience every part of my vagina.

People now talk blithely of lovemaking when they refer to sexual intercourse. Often it is really lust making, or what I believe is called "Recreational sex." With Miles it was a lover making love, giving and receiving in a wonderful act of tenderness that made every move and every moment exquisite.

Neither of us seemed to want the union to end. In an agony of restraint, we held back from what in the end must be.

I was the first to surrender to the urgency of my need. I seemed to fall into a long tunnel of flashing coloured light, and as though they came from someone else, I heard my squeals and cries, begging Miles never to stop. All around me seemed to be vibrating with ever increasing force. The lights grew brighter and I was screaming in a frenzy of delicious suffering.

Then the world seemed to slow down, and at that point, Miles began to speed up his thrusting in and out of me. He gave a loud groan, and his sperm was pumping into me with great pulsating bursts.

He kept crying out, "I love you, I love you," and I desperately wanted to respond, to pour my own love over him, but I was on the downward slide of my orgasm, and was too weak and breathless to utter a word. I could only lay, my legs wrapped round him, trying to communicate love with my now relaxing body.

We finally ended the clamour and descended to a plain of post-coital tranquility. Experience had taught me that this was the decisive moment. What happened now answers the question, "Was this love or only lust?"

Tony's reaction once he had shot into me, was to pull out, turn away, and go to sleep. My two lovers had of necessity a slightly different technique. As soon as they had finished, they suddenly recalled that they had pressing engagements they must hurry of to. Whether I had been satisfied seemed of little importance to them.

Miles' first response, while he still remained inside me, was to ask, "Are you all right, mother?"

I gave a little laugh that jiggled his slowly slackening penis rather pleasantly inside me. "Darling, didn't I make enough noise for you?"

He laughed in turn and said, "I suppose it was a needless question, but I just wanted to be sure."

"And if I'd said 'no, I'm not all right', what would you have done?"

"There are things I could do to bring you off."

I offered up a silent prayer of thanks to Ivy Vawser. I'm sure it must have been she who taught him so well.

Miles went on, "Mother, do you know how long I've wanted you?

"No, darling, I don't."

"Ever since I was seven. When I was near you, I used to get erections. With what I had they were only little erections, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with them, but I knew they had something to do with you."

"So," I thought, "There was something in this theory of infantile sexuality after all."

"You know we can't stop now, don't you, mother?"

This, I think, might have been the lurking fear I had always had. If our coupling had been an utter failure, we might have ended things now, but it had been the very opposite. The coupling itself had been monumental in its power, and the very fact that we still lay coupled, was for me, the proof of our love.

There was however, one other test of love that had to be faced.

"Miles, you do realise that we just had unprotected sex?"

"Oh, I thought…"

"I've not been taking the pill for several months. I want you to tell me truthfully, how you would feel if I was pregnant."

"If it were possible, mother, I would love you even more."

"Are you sure you know what you're saying, Miles? Its very important because of what we must talk about next."

"I don't think I've ever been more certain of anything in my life, apart from my love for you. I know what you want to talk about next. Its father, isn't?"

"Yes."

"For God's sake, mother, you have to leave him. You know he's been skating on thin ice for years with his female patients."

"I know, darling."

"He's got away with it so far, mother, but one day someone's going to report him, and he'll be finished. He'll be stopped from practicing medicine, and they'll take him through the courts until they've soaked every last cent out of him."

"I'm afraid so, Miles."

"You haven't had sex with him for years…"

"How do you know that?"

"Mother, I know you well enough to realise that you wouldn't have taken lovers if father had still been having sex with you, you're not the type."

"You know about them?"

"People will talk, you know."

"And you still wanted me?"

"Of course. Don't you believe I love you? I went through agonies of jealousy over them, but it didn't stop me loving you. I told myself, 'One day she'll understand how much I love her, and she won't need her lovers anymore'."

"I stopped needing my lovers months ago, that's why I went off the pill, but darling, if I'd known, I wouldn't have put you through that pain."

"I know you wouldn't, and I haven't been exactly the virtuous son."

"Yes, you and Ivy must have had a wild time while it lasted."

He laughed. "My God, are there no secrets any more?"

He had still not withdrawn from me and could I feel that he was hardening again, so I laughed and said, "There's one secret you can't hide."

"What's that?"

"You're ready to go again, my love."

We lay looking deep into each other's eyes as he started to move in me. I knew it would be longer this time, so after a minute or two I said. "Lay over on your back, darling."

He did as I asked and withdrew. I sat across him, my opening poised over is shaft, then slowly lowered myself to let him enter. Once his full length was in me I stopped and began to explore his body with my hands, while his hands reached for, and began to fondle my breasts.

How long we stayed like that I don't know. We were so lost in our looking at and touching each other, time seemed to stand still.

Still without any movement in my vagina, I felt another orgasm approaching. It began with a tingling in my clitoris that started to spread outwards and through me. My genitals seemed to take fire and the heat began to engulf my whole body. I was now moving on Miles, shaking and screaming as wave after wave of orgasmic torment racked me.

Before I reached the pinnacle, Miles seized my hips, lifting me up and dragging me down with powerful thrusts, his seed shattering into me in the primal drive to impregnate.

In that moment I knew why throughout history there had been lovers who were prepared to face death for the sake of this exquisite agony. I would have died for Miles so long as I could have this love union with him.

There is a Latin proverb that states, "Every animal is sad after intercourse." I understand that, but in this coupling with Miles, I realised that there are two kinds of sadness that can come after intercourse.

The first sadness is the sort I had often experienced with Tony and my lovers. It is a feeling of guilt and a desire to reject the deed just done. I once overheard a young man stating this sadness in its most brutal form. He said, "After I've fucked her, I just want to say, 'Clear off you dirty old cow'."

With Miles, I discovered another sort of sadness. It was the knowledge that eventually we must separate. Miles would have to withdraw from me, and our union would come to an end. This form of post-coital sadness is ameliorated when experienced by two people who truly love each other, for they know that this moment of separation is purely temporary, and they will come together in love again.

Sitting over Miles, I kept him inside me for a long time. In case he was tired of me being there but did not want to say so, I made to separate from him a few times, but he seized my hips and whispered, "Stay, just a little longer, please."

"Finally I said, "Darling, we must sleep. You've got lectures tomorrow and I have to go to work."

I pulled away from him, and as the tip of his penis came out of me, he gave a soft moan.

He drew the covers over us, and I burrowed against him. He had one arm round me, and with one hand, he held my breast. I slept the most peaceful sleep I had experienced for a long time.

Chapter 5. Came the Dawn.

When I woke early next morning, I found we had moved apart during the night. I rose quietly from the bed, put on my dressing gown, and slipped out of the bedroom.

Everything around me seemed to have been made anew. Smells I had long ceased to notice were alive again. I saw everything as if for the first times. I went out into the garden, and whilst it was in fact a beautiful day, had it been blowing a gale with rain beating down, it would still have been a beautiful day. I touched trees and flowers, their solidity or fragility thrilling me.

I felt myself to be a new person. Cares and woes fell away from me, as I knew myself to be loved and desired. I felt young, and very, very alive.

I went back into the house and began preparations for breakfast. After about five minutes, Miles appeared still naked. He came to me, and taking me in his arms, he kissed me deep and hungrily.

"How is my lovely mother this morning?" he asked.

"I feel superb," I replied, pulling tightly against him.

"Good," he said, "because I think we should start the day properly."

It was no use my being coy, and pretending I didn't know what he meant. I could feel his erection pressing against me as he held me.

He drew me to a kitchen chair and sitting on it, he pulled me to him so that, with my legs parted, I sat on his lap facing him. I knew what was wanted, so I took his penis and inserted it into my vagina. He slipped into me easily, but in our position, he could only penetrate me with about half his length.

We sat facing each other, Miles' hands roaming over my breasts. This being connected, but remaining still and simply looking at each other seemed to be something we both needed. It was a very peaceful form of love communication, a sort of calm before the storm.

After a while Miles lifted me so that his penis was withdrawn from me. I was not sure what he wanted, but I tried to follow his movements. It was then he did one of the sweetest and most loving things that a man can do for a woman.

Holding his penis in his hand, he pressed the tip of it against my clitoris, then began to move it back and forth over the little nub.

I began to give out with little cries, kissing Miles' face: "Miles…oh Miles…darling…Oh God, Miles you're making me come…don't stop darling…don't stop."

The first pangs of orgasm shot through me, jolting me with shocks of intense, sweet torture. I must have raked the poor boy's shoulders and back with my nails, because afterwards I could see the marks of my exhilaration.

Almost as soon as I had finished, I pulled away from him and dropped to my knees in front of him. I took the beautiful crown of his penis into my mouth, licking and sucking in a delirious passion to repay his gift to me.

He came with a joyful cry, his sperm pouring into my mouth. I struggled to swallow his seed, not wanting to lose a drop, but it overwhelmed me, and it began to dribble out of my mouth onto his crotch.

When he had finished, I slumped down, leaning against his knees, while he sat, drooping in the chair.

"Well," he said, "I told you we should start the day properly."

We both laughed weakly.

"Darling, if we are going to start every day like that, how are we going to get the strength to do our work? I think we'd better clean ourselves up, have some breakfast, the get about our business."

"I suppose you're right," he said, "but I'd rather we stayed home."

"Nothing doing," I retorted. "I've got a living to make, and if my plans work out, I shall soon have to make a living for both of us."

We showered and then ate our breakfast.

Miles left for his lectures and I for my work.

Chapter 6. Radiant Troy.

On arrival at the practice, Pam was already there, doing something on the computer. She looked up as I came in and started a formal greeting.

"Good morning Troy, how…My God, what happened to you?"

"Why?"

"You look…I dunno…you look…radiant…what's happened…My God, you have, haven't you, Troy?"

"Yes, I have, Pam."

"Oh terrific! How…how was it, darling?"

"It was wonderful, Pam, absolutely out of this world."

"As good as that?"

"Better, but I can't find the words to describe it."

"You lucky dame. Was it a once only?"

"Not exactly once, darling. Twice last night, then another one before I came to work."

"Wow, sounds like a honeymoon."

"I suppose it was. It was certainly a marriage of sorts."

"As serious as that, Troy?"

"Yes, as serious as that, Pam."

"You mean, it's going to go on…sort of permanent?"

"Yes."

"My God, you two must be in love. What are you going to do…I mean…about Tony and all that?"

"My plan is to leave Tony, and get a house, probably in a suburb the other side of the city. Miles has got several years to go before he graduates, and when he does, we shall probably have to move near to where he'll be working."

"You mean, you two really are going to stay together, seriously?"

"As far as I'm concerned Pam, yes. If you knew what sex with Miles was like, you'd understand. There is something else as well. We didn't use any contraception."

"Hell, you could get pregnant."

"Yes, I could."

"And you don't mind?"

"Not in the least. It couldn't be a better outcome for Miles and I."

"Well, Troy, what does one say in this sort of situation? Congratulations?"

"I suppose I should thank you Pam. It was our talk the other day that at least got me on the right track."

"Perhaps I should start talking to myself."

"What do you mean, Pam?"

"Nothing, really. Must get on and do some work now, but I'm really pleased for you Troy."

"Thanks, Pam."

Pam returned to her task, and for the rest of the day we hardly spoke at all. I got the feeling she was annoyed or angry with me, but I couldn't understand why.

Chapter 7. Gloomy Pam.

Finishing with the last of my patients, I was in a hurry to get home to Miles. I looked in on Pam to say goodbye and found her sitting at her desk staring into space. This was completely uncharacteristic of the lively outgoing Pam, so despite my desire to be off, I was prompted to ask if anything was wrong.

"Yes," said Pam, "I'm eaten up with jealousy over you and Miles. What's the secret Troy, how did you manage it?"

I gave a smile and replied, "I didn't really do anything. Remember, it was partly your encouragement and Miles' action that brought about what happened."

"That's what I meant when I said 'I'd should start talking to myself.' Do you know, Troy, I've been trying to work out all day how I can entice David. I've thought, 'Perhaps if I let him see me in my sexiest panties and bra he might try.' Pathetic, isn't it?"

"Pam, has David ever shown any signs of wanting to…to…"

"Fuck me? Not even a little bit."

"Does he ever show you any affection? I mean, put his arm round you, hug you, anything like that?"

"No, he seems to want to avoid me as much as possible."

"Do you know if he's had any sexual experience?"

"Oh yes, with Rosemary. That's why I laughed when you told me about Miles and Ivy Vawser."

"Rosemary!" I was surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't have been. Rosemary was the lady who cleaned house for Pam two or three times a week. She was around her mid thirties and quite pretty.

Pam went on, "You remember the time I was sick and came into work, then found I just couldn't carry on?"

"Yes."

"Well David was home because of the term break and Rosemary was there, supposedly doing the cleaning. They must have heard the car drive in, and by the time I walked into the lounge they'd untangled themselves, but Rosemary was red in the face and David was a picture of guilt."

"The poor things tried to cover up, with Rosemary muttering something about 'Just dusting the lounge' and David pretending to look for a book."

"They might have got away with it but for two things. Poor Rosemary hadn't had time to get her knickers on and had shoved them under a cushion on the sofa, but I spotted them. The other thing was the sofa looked untidy, and I saw a wet patch on it. I suppose it was hers or his discharge, or more probably both."

"Whatever did you say?"

"Nothing. Why should I? If David could have some sex with an older woman, I thought it safer than if he was screwing around with the girls at college. Rosemary is a nice woman, and with her alcoholic brute of a husband, why shouldn't she try to enjoy herself occasionally?"

"So you just ignored it?"

"Yes. I was only sorry I'd broken in on them and spoiled it. I mean, as it turned out, I got a lovely contented and happy son for as long as Rosemary was with us. Unfortunately, when she finally decided to leave her husband, she moved away – too far away for her to continue working as our cleaner. So poor David went back to being his sullen and obviously frustrated self.

Thinking about Rosemary's pretty looks, I tried to assess Pam's assets. She is a little taller than I am and plumper, but in a shapely way, with what used to be called, "an hour glass figure." She had praised my breasts, but hers were truly magnificent.