The Relief of Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, seeing David, I said to him, "Whenever you're ready, David, but have a talk to Pam first, will you, we need to arrange the timing."

"We've already discussed that with David," he chuckled, "Can we start tonight?"

The way I was feeling I could have started right then with him, but I was on my way to work, so I smiled and said, "Tonight it is, then, David, but make it after eight so that Angharad is asleep."

I tried to sound nonchalant about our up coming sexual contact, but don't know how convincing I sounded. Just the thought of being with David made my nipples hard, and there was a suspicious wetness between my legs. The day seemed to drag as I longed for my first time with David.

I got home and having ceased lactating some time before, I prepared Angharad's meal and fed her. Miles and I ate our evening meal, or rather, Miles ate his. Somehow, I was not feeling hungry.

After that, Miles watched over Angharad as I showered. I paid particular attention to my vulva while showering, as I wanted to be sweet and fresh for David. I didn't bother to fully dress, but slipped on a rather sexy see through little lace garment.

I went through to the lounge where Miles and Angharad were, and when Miles saw me he grinned and said, "I think David is going to have a good time. Save some for me, won't you?"

"I'm putting Angharad to bed now. Would you go and tell David to come in about fifteen minutes?"

"Right. By the way, Pam said I can still have anal sex with her for another week or so."

"Then don't go getting rid of all your juice, will you?"

He laughed and went into the other cottage.

Angharad dropped quickly off to sleep, so, unable to keep still because of my excitement, I moved around doing some superfluous tidying.

I heard the connecting door open and close, and then David walked in. He wore only a pair of pajama shorts, and his erection was clearly visible.

Despite his obvious arousal and his normally animated manner, now he looked rather bashful.

He looked at me and whispered, "Oh my God, Troy, you're absolutely…absolutely…"

He struggled to find the appropriate adjective, and finally came out with, "stunning."

He still made no move towards me, so I went to him, and pressing close so that my breasts pushed against his bare chest, I said in a low voice, "Wouldn't you like to take me to bed, David?"

I felt his hard manhood pressing against my lower abdomen, so I ground myself against him, rotating my hips.

Had I been able to think straight at that time, I might have been amazed that the once reticent mother, wanting yet fleeing from her son, could now be so brazen.

Miles had begun the task of striking the chains that had bound my sexuality, now with David, they fell from me completely.

I had always been fond of David since he was a little boy. In truth, I could say I "loved" him, but I was not "in love" with him as I was with Miles. What I was feeling was bold animal lust for him. I wanted to devour him, to suck his love fluids from him. I felt as if I wanted to tear him to pieces with teeth and nails.

Suddenly, he seemed to explode into pulsating life.

In contrast to Miles, who is tall and strong in a wiry sort of way, David is shorter and stocky with obvious muscular development. He swept me up into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, laying me on the bed.

He all but ripped my garment off, then took off his shorts to reveal a long, hard shaft already dripping with pre-cum.

He came beside me and immediately began exploring my vulva; parting the out lips to probe with his finger my inner buds, and letting it slip into my vagina. Feeling I was already soaked with my lubricant, he spread my legs wide and finding my opening before I had the chance to guide him, he pushed into me.

He began to move up and down in me immediately, pulling back until he was almost out of me, then thrusting in deep. As he did this he kept deep kissing me, and I, feeling as if I was being ravished, managed during break in the kisses, to moan out in words I had never used before, "David, oh David, fuck me to death. Don't stop…spear me to the heart."

Always with Miles my orgasms approached slowly and relentlessly, with David it came out of nowhere, a titanic series of shock waves that jolted my entire body, and with my legs wrapped round him I was screaming, "Deeper, deeper."

His hands came under my buttocks as he pressed his last millimetre into me. Then he was blasting into me as I continued to writhe under the torment of my orgasmic climax. I felt his sperm smashing against the top of my vagina and I was so overwrought, I thought I might faint.

Then almost as suddenly as it had begun, our raving madness ceased. It was as if we had come along a river of raging cataracts, to sail out onto a placid lake.

We lay, gasping, still in the final positions we had adopted for the great climax.

David began to speak: "My God, Troy, you're terrific, out of this world. I want to fuck you until neither of us can stand up. Let me give you some oral sex."

"But David," I began to protest. My vagina was full of his sperm and my fluids and I though he would find it repugnant, but with David, it was direct action.

He drew my sex organ up to his face, but so I was looking down his body. I felt his tongue begin to explore my opening and clitoris. Before I properly realised what I was doing, we were in the 69 position, tasting our mixed fluids.

Again the shock waves struck me, and at the height of my jarring climax, David was ejaculating into my mouth. Still trying to cope with my own delicious torment, I struggled to swallow his salty seed. It flooded me and ran out of my mouth, dripping onto his upper thighs.

Again, we were out on our quiet lake, gasping as we strove to recover from our exquisite ordeal. I rolled away from him onto my back, and we lay quietly, side by side.

After a while David bent over me and began kissing, both of us once more smelling and tasting each other. It was I who started to kiss more fiercely, and then I fulfilled the ambition I had to consume him.

I must have become like a wild animal, for I was biting and clawing at him. I was in the grip of a licentious frenzy, spinning out of control.

It was David who heightened this headlong sexual fury. He almost tore my legs apart, and thrust in. It was as if some demon had possessed us, as we spun in a howling, screaming maelstrom of unbridled lasciviousness. There was no mercy and no surrender as we fought together in our insane hunger for each other.

Our orgasms came and passed, and once more, we lay side by side, exhausted by our carnal exertions.

This time we had truly finished. David rose from the bed, kissed me lightly on the lips, and said in a rather mundane fashion, "Thank you, Troy, it was wonderful." Then he left.

Chapter 17. The Best of all Possible Worlds.

I lay for a while, still recovering from the violence of our coupling. I wondered if Miles would want me, or whether he had been satisfied by his anal sex with Pam.

I rose from the bed, and seeing the mess our fluids had made, I changed the linen and went for a shower. Feeling somewhat recovered, I looked in on Angharad, then dropped down on the bed.

I heard Miles come in through the communicating door. This was followed by the sound of a shower running, and then he came into the bedroom still drying him self with a towel.

He chuckled and said, "You two must have had a wild time. We could hear the riot through the wall. Was he good?"

"He'll do," I replied, deciding that understatement was the safest way to go.

When he finished drying himself, Miles dropped into bed beside me. "Do you think you can cope with me tonight?"

"Darling, if you want me, I'm always here for you."

Miles was his usual gentle self, and although I had exulted in the violence of my coupling with David, it was a relief to now be subject to the gentle handling of Miles. I think both us had had a riotous time, but we still both came very sweetly and lovingly.

A week later Pam had to cease all sexual contact, and I was left to satisfy both Miles and David. Miles was the lover to whom I was bound by blood ties and out child, so David was limited to being with me no more than twice each week. Never the less, I was grateful to David for initiating me into another aspect of sexual contact.

We were all present when Pam gave birth. It was another girl, and following our example, they named her after a goddess, Morrigan. I'm not sure if they knew the full implication of the name. She is the Irish war goddess, and I thought it not inappropriate, because if her conception was anything like my sexual experiences with David, then she was born out of a war.

After her recovery from giving birth, and once more taking the contraceptive pill, Pam returned to sexual activity. At first, each lover returned to their original partner, but this did not last.

The situation was that Pam and I, having experienced both David and Miles, found something that appealed in each of them. We both wanted David's rumbustious approach, and at the same time desired Miles' gentle and longer lasting coupling. In the end, we had to call a general meeting to discuss our various needs.

Pam and I had already discussed the matter, but in conversation with the boys, we learned that they too found something special in each of us females. It was something they did not want to let go. The outcome was, that we agreed that our sexual partnerships were interchangeable, but Miles and I still remained in a primary partnership, and the same with David and Pam.

Thus, we seemed to have the best of all possible sexual worlds, each of us supplementing the other in our ways of making love. And it had indeed become a bond of love between the four of us. It was this very bond that led to another step in our relationship, making our "best of all possible sexual worlds" even better.

Chapter 18. When Four is Company.

Unexpectedly it was Miles who suggested the next step.

The four of us had now started to eat the evening meal together three or four time a week. It was towards the end of one such meal, and on an evening when Miles was going to partner Pam and I David, that he came out with it.

"Look," he said, "We all know each other pretty thoroughly now. We've been naked in each other's presence, we've all had sex with each other, so why not a foursome? We might be able to do some wonderful things together."

"That's a terrific idea," said David, enthusiastically.

"I'm game to try anything," Pam responded.

"What would we do," I asked, somewhat unsure of how one went about a foursome.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Miles said. "Let's do it now."

We selected the lounge as the venue for our joint sexual operations, and while Pam and David raced into their cottage to collect cushions and pillows, Miles and I scattered what we had across the floor.

I went into Angharad's room to check that she was asleep, and when David and Pam returned I asked, "What about Morrigan?"

"Fast asleep," said Pam. "I've left the communicating door open so I can hear her if she wakes."

We stripped off our clothes, and for a moment there was a pause as we decided what to do next.

It was the bold David who took the first step. He pushed me down onto the cushions and began deep kissing me. I felt hands exploring my breasts, then a mouth sucking my nipples. I saw it was Miles. I could also see that Pam had come to lie close to me, and Miles had his fingers in her vagina.

Miles and David changed places with Miles kissing me, and David sucking my nipples. Miles continued to stimulate Pam's vagina.

I felt David's fingers entering me, and locating my clitoris, he began to circle it gently.

Miles ceased kissing me and brought his penis to my mouth. David moved over to Pam, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pam, her legs spread wide and David's head between them as he gave her oral sex.

Again positions were changed, and David was giving me oral sex, while Miles penetrated Pam with his shaft.

There was a great deal of groaning and crying going on, and I heard Pam come with the sort of shrieks I had heard through the dividing wall in the past. Miles became noisy as he ejaculated into her, and as soon as he had finished, he rolled away. David immediately took his place, and with amazing speed, Pam was coming again.

Miles lay beside me for about ten minutes, then came over me and penetrated. Having already come into Pam, he was slow in ejaculating into me. I had two orgasms before I felt his sperm pounding into me.

David and Pam had completed their coupling, and were lying side by side recovering. Miles and I followed suit.

Our first time as a foursome had been a bit of a jumbled affair, and if we were to try it again, we should need a better approach to it. That night, in bed with Miles, and after we had made love, I spoke to him about the problem. He came up with an idea that seemed to have some possibility.

"Suppose us men concentrate on you women one at a time." Once we have each penetrated one of you, we relax for a while, then work on the other woman? I know it sounds a bit formal, but it would be a start, and everyone would be able to get their satisfaction."

It was two evening later when we tried again. The two boys started with me, one kissing me, the other caressing my breasts and sucking my nipples. Then I felt my legs being parted and something soft and warm, entering my vagina. I thought at first that it was one of the boy's fingers, but quickly realised it did not feel like a finger. It was a tongue, but how could that be? Both the boys were…I managed to glance down. It was Pam. She was giving me oral sex.

Miles, who had been sucking my nipples, stopped and moved down my body, taking over from Pam. Pam replaced Miles at my breasts. I almost lost my arousal I was so taken aback.

Next, Pam was kissing me and David sucking my breasts. It seemed that Pam, like me was bi-sexual. If I was surprised by Pam's actions, I was even more surprised at my response. I was thrilled by her behaviour.

Miles and David penetrated me in turn. I came once with David and twice with Miles. After a brief rest, it was Pam's turn, and I decided to reciprocate, by giving her oral sex.

I had never tasted a woman before, although I had plenty of experience tasting the boys. I was tentative at first, then, as I grew accustomed to it, I began to understand why so many men liked giving us women oral sex.

The fragrance of her vagina and the taste of her fluid were working me up again, but the boys were ready to penetrate her. David, who always came more rapidly than Miles, was the first to take her. Like me, she only came once with him, but when Miles took her, she managed to orgasm twice.

Once David had finished he rolled away from Pam and lay on his back. I gave him a few minutes, and then took his penis into my hand and began to quickly jerk his foreskin over his crown. Once I had made him hard, I sat across him, and moving up and down on him, I brought myself off again.

David did not come, but I had brought him close to it. Miles and Pam had finished, and already Miles had another erection.

David moved Pam on to her side to face him, and with her leg curled over him, he entered her vagina. Meanwhile, Miles had positioned himself behind her and was penetrating her anus.

I lay watching, fascinated by the sound and fury of this triple coupling (or should it be tricycling?).

David shot into her first but remained joined to her. Miles came a couple of minutes later, and then after a pause they withdrew from her.

We all lay exhausted and fulfilled by our efforts.

That night there was no love making in bed with Miles.

Chapter 19. Paradise Found and Lost

We continued our foursome, coming together two or three times each week. Over time our practices became more varied. For example, one night Pam announced that she wanted to be "raped".

At first I was at a loss to understand how one who is engaging in voluntary sex, could be raped. Of course, she meant it as a game.

The game entailed tying her down. This was not easy at first, as we always engaged in sex on the lounge room floor, and there was little to tie her to. After a couple of rape sessions, the boys came up with the idea of a big wooden frame with posts at the corners. Pam was laid inside the frame, then tied spread-eagled with the linen strips round her ankles and wrists, with the other ends tied to the posts.

It is strange that Pam, who is a dominant personality, enjoyed this form of sexual humiliation, but I understand that it is quite common for such dominant people to desire this form of treatment.

The idea was to torment her. We would stimulate her to the edge of orgasm, then withdraw from her, making her plead for us to make her come. One of us would be giving her oral sex, another sucking her nipples, and the third, if one of the boys, would have his penis in her mouth, or I would be sitting across her making her give me oral sex.

One of the things that really drove her mad was for one of the boys and I to copulate with each other where she could see us. Another delicious agony was the use of a dildo in her vagina while we played with her other erogenous zones.

Eventually by one means or another, we would let her come, and this event was often accompanied by screams that nearly brought the ceiling down.

I did not allow myself to be tied down, but once we had finally allowed Pam to orgasm, and after a period of relaxation, we would see to it that each of the three of us who had tormented Pam had at least one orgasm.

Pam and I, having discovered our sexual attraction for one another, extended our sexual contact to our lunch times at work. During the hour break we allowed ourselves, we would pleasure each other, most often using only our fingers in each other's vaginas.

It was a period of sexual paradise and it was into this paradise that the bomb fell. We had known it might happen, but hoped that somehow it wouldn't.

David had completed his course and had been seeking work as a biochemist. Unable to get work in our city, he finally got an offer from an organisation in a city up north. He had no alternative but to take the job and Pam was determined to go with him. This meant the break up of our lives together and the end of my working partnership with Pam.

Pam, David and Morrigan departed with us all in tears. It was a bitter blow to us to be so far separated, and it brought about a marked modification in sexual activity between Miles and I.

I suppose the truth is our lives had become so sexually orientated – so oversexed as some might say – that copulation between Miles and I no longer seemed enough. Especially did Miles miss his anal sex with Pam, as I was still unable to accept this form of sex. I in turn felt the loss of David's robust penetrations.

Miles and I had not lost our fascination for each other, but having now experienced the broader sexual possibilities, we felt deprived. I think we were passing through a period of grieving for our loss.

Chapter 20. A New Start for Troy.

Apart from the loss of a sexual partner, I had also lost a work partner in Pam. I struggled to keep the practice going, but it started to wear me down.

Another problem I faced was, that Angharad was now too active to bring with me to work. On the other hand, I could not stop working because Miles was still financially dependent on me, and would be for at least another twelve months. To add to the financial woes, I now had to pay the entire mortgage repayments myself.

My first concern was to do something about Angharad. Then I got an inspiration. I remembered Pam's one time cleaner, Rosemary. I managed to trace her to where she lived in a two-room unit.