The Relief of Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the proposal to her that she should come and live with Miles and I, using the second cottage. It would be rent-free and in addition there would be a small wage, providing she looked after both cottages and cared for Angharad while I was at work. She jumped at the idea.

Once she moved in and had been with us for a couple of weeks, it became clear to me that at least part of another problem was solved. Miles took to visiting Rosemary, and on inquiring of him, he told me why.

"She likes anal sex."

It was not such a big jump to get her to join us to form a threesome on roughly the same basis as out late foursome. A couple of times each week Rosemary would join us for the evening meal, and afterwards, it was "play time."

Whilst this arrangement, in most aspects, worked well, especially for Miles as far as sex was concerned, I felt the absence of a second male.

Further, the arrangement did not altogether solve my work problems. Our practice was an extensive one, and I was exhausting myself trying to keep it going. I had to get assistance.

Two possibilities lay open to me. I could seek another partner, or employ a podiatrist on salary. I decided on the latter course, leaving open the question of a partnership until I found out if the person employed suited me.

It is an odd thing, but most podiatrists are of the female variety. I interview a number of eager graduates, and only one of them was a male.

Perhaps it was the unusualness of interviewing a male podiatrist or, if I am honest, the fact that he bore some resemblance to David that made me choose him. His name was Paul, and quickly I found him to be very capable in the work. If anything, our lady patients tended to increase their number of visits, and this, I feel sure, had little to do with his work on their feet, and more to do with his good looks and bright personality.

As part of establishing friendly relationships with him, I brought him home for the evening meal one night. Rosemary also joined us in our "getting to know you" dinner.

After he had gone Miles remarked on his resemblance to David, and Rosemary became coy over his good looks.

Next day on arriving at work, Paul thanked me for the meal and said how much he enjoyed meeting Miles, and, "Isn't Rosemary an attractive woman."

At lunch time Paul did not appear for about fifteen minutes, then he arrived bearing a bunch of roses, "Just to thank you properly for last night."

As he gave them to me, he bent to kiss me on the lips. I had become used to returning such kisses, and almost without thinking about it, I responded with open lips. His arms came round me and he pressed me to him. It was enough. He ended up taking me from behind as I bent over the table.

I conferred with Miles and Rosemary. The result was that just after we had finished what was rapidly becoming our lunchtime over the table coupling, I spoke quietly to Paul.

Tonight Paul is joining Miles, Rosemary and I, for the evening meal, and I am thinking, "Much to the relief of Troy."