The Reluctant Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple days of minor conversation , Jean meets me at the bus stop rather upset. "My Dad definitely is planning on arranging a marriage for me. I told him that I'd move out and live on my own before ending up with some old man that he found."

Once on the bus she says, "You have sex with anyone you want. The girls you go with have sex with anyone they want. You all enjoy sex. Girls at school talk about sex all the time. They all enjoy sex. But my Mom and my sister don't. I can't end up like them."

"I don't know exactly how a woman can do it," I answer her, "but somehow they've got to get their man to make love to them. There are guys who just roll over, shove it in and when they're done, roll off. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, is the old saying. From my experience, women take longer to get aroused than men. If a guy will just take a little time, have some foreplay, get the girl aroused, then they'll both enjoy it. He'll enjoy it a lot more if she enjoys it. Too many guys essentially rape their wives and rape is never enjoyable. For either party. So somehow, you've got to make sure your man treats you right, teach him how if you have to."

"Well, I think maybe I better find someone I'm willing to marry and beat my Dad to the punch." With that, she's up and off the bus.

It must have been a week later when I was wakened by someone knocking on my door. It wasn't all that late. Because I get up early, I go to bed early. So it was just after ten pm. I look out the peep hole and it was Jean, so I open the door.

"Jean, what brought you here?"

"Can I come in?" she asks and I move out of the way and she comes in. I close the door after her. She has a small suitcase. "I had an argument with my Dad and told him I'm moving out. I didn't know where else to go. If I can spend the night here, I'll find a place tomorrow."

"Well, sure. There's not much room but we can work it out."

"I should have asked first, are you alone?"

I grin. "Yes. I don't have a girl here every night. So you're not interrupting anything." She smiled, too. Talking sex with her is getting easier. I'm a bachelor in a one bedroom, furnished apartment. I don't have much but fortunately I had two pillows and could give her one and had an extra set of sheets. She spent the night on the couch.

The next day, she calls me at work and says she'd found a room downtown, near where she works. She had also talked to her Dad on the phone. He wasn't budging but neither was she. I sort of miss having someone to talk to during the morning commute.

Two weeks go by. Rachel and I have sex frequently. It's becoming a habit. A great habit. I get a call from Jean, she wants to come by my apartment after work and I agree. When she arrives, she asks me for something I wasn't sure I could provide.

"Tom, you know what a man and woman do with each other to have sex. I don't know. You said when the time came, I should teach my husband but I can't teach him if I don't know. So I want you to show me, to do with me everything a man and woman do with each other, so I'll know."

"Jean, I don't think you know what you're asking."

"Yes I do. I have to learn and you can teach me."

"You said one time that you wanted to be a virgin for your husband. If we do everything, you won't be."

"Oh, well, then we do everything but that. Everything but you pushing your penis into me far enough to break my hymen."

"I don't feel right about this. I don't want to do something that you'll regret later. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me. You said I'd love it. I have to learn. Please?"

"Why now? What brought this on?"

"O.k., my Dad says he has to arrange a marriage for me. He won't budge. I finally get him to bend a little, though. I finally convinced him that he can only arrange a marriage with someone that I agree to marry. So he's found a guy. The son of casual friends. I've known Frank for years. He's a nice boy. He's smart. He's graduating from college this semester. He's nice enough looking. We haven't dated but everything considered, I don't think I can do better. And he seems willing. I've arranged to meet him and talk about this. This isn't allowed but neither of us like this business of arranging the marriage so he's willing to meet me. I plan on bringing up the subject of sex. If everything goes well, maybe we'll go ahead and have sex. So I have to know how so I can make sure he learns how to make me happy. Now maybe we won't but I sort of hope we do. And I suspect, from things he's said, that he does too. So I have to learn about it now."

I gave a sigh, an exhale, I think she's right. "O.k.,we can do this. Now, let's see, how should we go about this. Normally, everything starts with the couple kissing and feeling around and working their way on. Reaching under clothes and unzipping and all that can be very sexy. Removing clothes and revealing parts of the body can be arousing. We could start there. But I think I should really leave that up to the two of you, to move at whatever pace you want. I don't think you need to be taught that. So, what we should do is go in the bedroom and take our clothes off. If I first show you what you want to end up doing, either you can figure out how to get there on your own or we can move back and start at the beginning later. But probably, you need to know what you're aiming at." So I take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. I start taking off my clothes. So she does, too. I'm down to my boxers and she still has on her bra and panties. I step out of my boxers. She looks at me. "Naked," I say. "Completely naked." She takes them off.

She really has a lovely body. Slim waist, plenty of breast for her size, at least B cups, maybe C, nice firm butt, shapely legs, that same attractive face. "Jean, you have a gorgeous body," I say. "Nothing to hide at all. You can be proud to show it off to your husband." I lead her over to the bed. "We need to both lay down." She does and I lay next to her, facing her. "On your side,"I say, "facing me."

I slide one arm under her, put the other around her and hold her against me and get my face to hers. "We kiss," I say. "We probably kiss a lot." As we kiss, I run my hands over her back, onto her butt, feeling her body. She kisses very well. I lean onto her, rolling her onto her back and continue to kiss her but move my hands to her breasts. She jerks a little as if she's ticklish. "I'm going to do things to you first," I tell her, "to get you aroused. Later, you're going to do things to me. In your case, with your fiancé, you may do it the other way around but I think this is the way to start." I kiss her cheeks, her neck. I have my hands busy on her breasts. I kiss on her shoulders, down between her breasts. Then on her breasts. I caress her breasts with both hands, get her nipples between my fingers and tweak them a little, still kissing her. I replace one hand with my mouth and suck on her nipple. She's making little noises, sort of moans.

While I lick and suck her breasts, I move one hand down between her legs. "Spread your legs just a little, to give me room," I tell her, "act as if you want me there." I get my mouth back to her breast, then move to the other one. Eventually I kiss down onto her stomach, her abdomen. I kiss down one thigh but by now I have a finger sliding in her vaginal lips. Her moans are louder. I kiss across her thigh to the inside, forcing her legs apart more. Then I kiss the other thigh, moving up to her vagina with my kisses. She has a lot of dark, stiff pubic hair, we'll have to trim that. Her legs are well spread now. I put my hands on her thighs and lift them some, up towards her torso, opening her pussy more. Then I get my tongue to her and lick up and down in her slit.

I feast on her as much as I can. I tongue fuck her vagina, lick everything from her asshole to her clit. I lick her clit, suck her clit, get two fingers up in her and finger fuck her while I work on her clit until she starts screaming and I can feel her putting out fluid. She probably doesn't even know it but her hands are on my head, pushing me into her, holding me to her.

I slide up over her, between her spread legs, and reach down with one hand to aim my cock into her. I push it between her lips until the head is inside her and then stop. "If this was for real, I'd push on into you. Right now, you want me to, don't you?"

"Tom, I don't know what I want. This is the craziest feeling ever. I do love it. And I want everything that you can do."

"Well, I'm stopping here. You're still a virgin and we'll leave you that way."

I pull back and lift up and over to the side. She rolls to face me. We kiss. She has her arms around me, holding me. I take one arm, slide down to her hand, and move it down between us. "Touch me, hold me. Feel an erect penis. A cock. The thing that should be inside you right now."

We kiss some more and I caress her breasts, put a hand on her butt and feel it. Her hand is holding my cock, feeling it, "Jean, you should be aroused by now. If you had felt my penis inside you, you'd never forget it. You'd love that cock. You'd want to get at it. So now, you need to do me. Show me that you want my body the way I just showed you that I wanted yours. Do everything you feel like. And if you don't feel like it, do it any way, fake it."

She grins and then rolls on top of me, sitting up straddling my stomach. She leans down and kisses me, sliding her butt back as she does. She continues to kiss me as her pussy rides across my cock, pushing it down. Then she starts kissing my shoulder, sliding back further, allowing my cock to leap free. As she kisses my chest, her one hand grasps my cock and begins sliding on it. She kisses down across my stomach, sliding back even further, onto my legs. And then she surprises me, damn near swallowing my cock. I mean, not just kissing it or licking it but putting her lips over it and taking it into the back of her mouth. Her head starts bobbing up and down, sucking on me.

I had almost fucked her a minute or so earlier. My cock is ready to perform and I can feel my balls getting ready. "When I cum, just swallow it. Keep sucking me. Love it. Take it like that's what you wanted." And then I spew into her and she does take it. Just keeps sucking on me, bobbing her head up and down, swallowing and swallowing and sucking every last drop out of me. Then she sits up and looks at me with a big grin on her face.

"Jean, you're a great cock sucker. How did you know what to do?"

"It's all on the internet," she says as she lays back down on top of me and kisses me. I hold her ass with both hands.

We kiss a lot and I feel her a lot. "Do you like this? Was I right?"

"Tom, this is perfect. We're just starting, though, aren't we?"

And we were. I took her into the bathroom and explained that all her hair gets in the way of my eating her and we need to trim it. Not get rid of it, just trim it. So, she sat on the edge of the toilet with the wastebasket between her legs and I sat on the floor and brought the scissors to her and cut off about half her hair. As I did it, I fingered her quite a bit, arousing her again, then slid the wastebasket out of the way and got my mouth to her and licked and sucked until she had another orgasm. Then we showered and she sucked me off while we were still in the tub.

Back on the bed I did everything I could think of to every part of her body. I must have kissed and licked and even chewed a little on her for a half hour or more. Then I got my cock aimed into her again, pushing just the head into her. I could hardly bring myself not to push on in and I know she would have accepted it, she was so hot by then. But I didn't. By the time we were done, she must have been sore. She almost attacked me, giving my cock as good a workout as if it had gone into her and declared she loved the taste of my sperm. With that, we were both pretty much sated and after a little more fooling around and loads of thanks from her, she left. The whole original idea was to let her know what it was all about but leave her a virgin and we did that.

Between less sex than I preferred with Jean, and almost more than I can handle with Rachel, I'll absolutely take Rachel . I called her to arrange to have some normal sex again, even though I knew she'd be almost insatiable and would totally drain me.

Three days later I have a call from Jean. She wants me to come by the restaurant where she works when I get off work so she can tell me what happened with her and her arranged-husband-to-be. So I go by. She has finished her work also and leads me to a booth far in the back where we wouldn't be interrupted.

"Tom, everything was fantastic," she tells me. "I went to his tiny apartment and at first we just talked. We both agreed that this whole arranged marriage thing is out of date but we're both sort of stuck with our families and their beliefs. I hinted at his being o.k. to me, someone I could be with. He more than hinted and said of all the girls he's known, he'd prefer me by far. So we both seemed happy about that. Frank's sort of shy, I think, and I knew he might never get around to sex. So I did. I said that, to me, good sex was important in a marriage. I even told him that sex isn't good for some wives, the husbands don't make love they just rape them. He actually reinforced what I was saying, that he felt it was important the husband and wife had good sex."

"I told him that I was a virgin, that no penis had entered me and broke my hymen, and asked him what his sex life was like. He looked embarrassed but admitted that his was all fantasy, no real experience with a girl. Everyone he had ever had an interest in didn't meet his family's requirements so he'd never dated. I told him that my history was the same. But then I suggested that before we married, we should try to gain some experience with one another. So we started kissing and hugging and it went very well. For someone with no experience, he kisses terrific and he certainly seemed interested in feeling me."

"I was getting so aroused that I suggested maybe we could go a little further, maybe take our clothes off so we could get at each other better. He was certainly willing. So we ended up naked. He seemed to honestly be impressed with my body and I know I was with his. His cock looked huge to me. So we both told each other how much we liked each other. And then we were kissing and feeling our naked bodies. I figured I had to make the first move so I said that I loved his cock and the feel of it and girls had told me how much they liked sucking their boyfriend's cock and could I try that? So I did. He didn't last long at all and just as you had me do, I swallowed everything. Then we're kissing again and I'm about to try and get him to go down on me when he suggested that he'd like to do the same for me and I admitted that I'd like that. Well, he may not have your experience but he sure did everything right. I helped aim him around a little but I didn't last long either before I orgasmed."

"Then we're laying there kissing and feeling one another and I tell him that if he wants to marry me, he can show me by getting his cock into me and that I'd show him I would marry him by letting him. So he did. You were right, Tom, feeling his cock inside me, moving in me, filling me up, was unbelievable. I mean it hurt really bad for a moment but then got unbelievably good. Well, we did it again a little later. For all I know, I might be pregnant. Which would be fine with me. And we've both told our parents that we're ready and want to get married as soon as possible, so we've already had our first banns at church. And I go back to his apartment every evening. So thank you, Tom, all of this would never have happened if I hadn't met you." And she kisses me. Then she surprises me.

"Tom, once I'm married, I'll stay true to my wedding vows. But you never really got to fuck me, although we did everything else. And I'll never know what it's like to fuck another guy. So, what I really want is to go back to your place with you now and fuck. Fuck over and over. And then we'll never do it again. Ever. Can we?"

Well, we do. I was right, once she experienced good sex she loved it. And she made up for my not getting my cock into her the first time by doing everything she could to get me hard over and over. For whatever her reasons, she definitely had some sex to remember. Interesting to me, though, is that I kept thinking that this isn't as good as when I'm with Rachel. I didn't say that to Jean, of course, but it made me think. Anyway, Jean was going to Frank when she left my place, so I don't know how she accounted for the condition of her pussy after three of my loads in her and her vagina sort of sore from my cock pounding into her so much. But I guess she explained it somehow because they got married.

Rachel is something different, though. For her, sex involves perspiration. Oh, she likes sex clean, all right. The first time I was with her, we both had a couple orgasms, well, four each I think, then slept together. We woke up to my alarm and she used my erection to masturbate herself for a moment and then sat on me and fucked me until we both came. Then I went to take a shower before work and she joined me and as we washed one another we both got aroused and I ended up really pounding into her, standing up, pressing her against the tile wall, while the warm water kept running on us. She told me how much she loved it.

But mostly, sex with her gets very physical and very sweaty. She works for a gym, as I said earlier, is a personal trainer, helps people through workouts. Which explains her body. A real hard body. I've had sex with a couple girls that love to orgasm but then it's over. Once is all they can take. Not Rachel. I'm not sure I could ever give her as much as she'd like to have.

So, this time we're laying there all hot and sticking to one another a little. I'd already put two loads into her and as her stuff and mine leaked back out it got on us and on the sheets and then back on to all parts of us as we rolled around. She gets more turned on by each orgasm. I'm now soft for a while until I can get it up again but she's hornier than ever and scoots around to get her pussy to my face, letting me know she needs some action. So I try and suck her whole, red, swollen, sticky, gamy tasting pussy into my mouth and lick it and then start gumming her clit. Almost chewing on it with my lips made firm by my teeth behind them. She finally cums again for I don't know , the umpteenth time. Then she swivels around a little and gets my soft, sticky cock into her mouth and sucks on it, trying to get blood into it so it'll be stiff enough to get inside her again. And she succeeds.

So my cock is into her tight, warm insides, getting what amounts to a massage, as she bounces around under me, darn nearing knocking me off the bed. I've unloaded everything I had into her before so I'm probably going to last forever -- well, a while, anyway. I'm wondering how I ever lucked out to be able to be with this perfect female with the great body that loves sex so much. It's like a dream come true. Rachel is not only physically active during sex but also very verbal. Not loud yelling, just lots of grunts and moans and noises as well as "harder", "faster", "yes", "It's so lovely", and many "fucks", "oh, fucks". I was used to that but now she surprises me. She grins up at me and blurts out, in bits and pieces between pushing back at me, "Tom, this so perfect. We're gonna fuck for an hour. Ugh. Ah. I could do this all the time. Ugh. We ought to move in together. Ah. We could do it every day instead of every few days."

I put my arms under her and pull her tight and kiss her as I keep pumping my hips, moving my cock in her. "Rachel, doing this every day will kill me but I can't think of a better way to die." And I pull back a little so I can start going full stroke, hard and fast. Her eyes glisten and she grins really big and starts pushing back at me and moving me around with those long legs wrapped around me. I had thought several times about having Rachel permanently. But I thought she would never want me, I was just someone she was using until someone better came along. I guess I'm the better she's been looking for. She starts to moan and stiffen, her legs pull me in tight and lock on me, and I can feel her insides spasming on my cock. I pump into her several more times and then stop and hold it in her. She gives me a huge, satisfied kind of smile and, holding me with her legs, wiggles her bottom against me. Obviously, she likes it. She then unlocks her legs and lowers them off me. "What now? Do you want to be on top? Maybe doggie style?"