The Reluctant Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grins at me some more. "Let me roll over. Doggie sounds good right now."

She never seems to be done, to get enough. I pull back and sit back and she rolls onto her stomach and, as I move into position, she raises her butt up to me. I slide right back into her and she gives a big, happy sounding exhale or sigh. Next time we start from scratch, she'll be as tight as ever. But right now, after a lot of fucking and several orgasms, her insides are well lubricated and I easily slide completely in. I lean forward and kiss her shoulders while I slide my hands under her to caress her breasts and then tweak her nipples. Meanwhile I'm pumping long strokes in and out at a good pace, not truly hard fucking, just good steady movement that feels great to me. I guess it feels great to her, too, because she's moaning and grunting again and starting to push back.

It's time for something more. I straighten up, move my hands to grasp either side of her lovely butt and start pounding into her as fast and as hard as I can with almost full strokes. She grunts with each pound into her, pushing her hips back at me strongly. I pound and pound and pound. Animal fucking, beating into her and she continues to push back, wanting every bit of this. I'm perspiring and I'm sure she is, too. But this has worked on me as well as her, I can feel that I'm actually moving towards cuming myself, so I lean back over her, slowing my pace a little. I get one hand around her onto her hard stomach. It's like holding a skin covered board, she's really fit. I slide my hand back a little, getting my fingers to her clit. I can feel my cock moving in her and begin to lightly massage her clit, pushing it around slightly. If I'm gonna cum, she needs to, too. She starts to moan, her push backs get less. As much as I can, bent over her like this, I pound into her, moving myself towards orgasm. She lets out a low scream and her hips stop moving, she's there. I push faster and faster and feel my inside ready to go and then it happens. I shoot off into her as she's in the midst of her orgasm. I'm not shooting out much at this point but we did manage to both cum.

She collapses, laying on her stomach. I almost come out of her and pull my hips back slightly to finish the withdrawal. I slide back a little, looking down at her lovely, round butt. I lean down and kiss it. Kiss it several places and move my hand over it, then kiss up her back onto her shoulders and finally roll off to the side. She rolls to face me and we pull each other close. I hold her and get my hands on her butt. "You are the sexiest thing ever, Rachel. I couldn't go again right now if my life depended on it but still I want you. I want to kiss you, fuck you, eat you. In a little while, though, not now." She just grins at me. I think she's pooped, maybe finally got enough sex. "I want to be with you as much as I can. Moving in together is perfect. I've wanted that since I first met you but never thought I stood a chance."

"Well, I love the way you always say good things about me," she tells me, "that I'm pretty and have a great body and all that. And I've never had anyone that's as good at sex as you. You have a great cock. But even more, I can tell that you really want me. You never say stop, that you're tired. I've purposely pushed myself to try more than ever and you always keep up with me. And you're the best at oral sex ever, you drive me nuts sucking on my clit. So I guess I want to find out more. I don't mean to scare you off but I guess I want to find out if you're a keeper."

"Rachel, I've known you were a keeper since the first time I saw you."

"See?", she answers, "That's why I like you. You always say the right thing. But do you put the toilet seat down? Do you squeeze the toothpaste in the middle? Do you like the same foods as me? I'm sort of picky about my food. Are you neat or messy? Can we get along and be open with one another? Cause we've got the sex part as great as possible. But do we really even like one another?"

I kiss her and hold her tight. "I sure hope we do because I sure want you." She grins and kisses me back. Then she reaches down between us and grabs my very worn cock, then my testicles.

"Well, we're not going to use these for a while. Let's take a shower and then decide who moves where."

Well, we both move. Both of us were on month-to-month where we were so it was no problem. She brings a small bed (but we're going to need a larger one) ) as well as a small kitchen table and a couple chairs. By now, I 'm doing better financially so I went into hock to buy a larger bed, a dresser, a couch for the living room and a dining room table and chairs. Rachel insists she needs to provide something more and bought a refrigerator. Rachel changes her schedule to start handling clients early. Some people would just as soon work out before going to work. So we got on relatively similar schedules.

The store delivers the dining room table and chairs late one afternoon. We're both there and position it where we think it should go and stand there, our arms around one another, looking at our first piece of joint furniture to arrive.

"We should make sure our first meal on the new table is something really delicious, something to remember.," I say, squeezing her a little.

Rachel squeezes me tighter, grins, and replies, "I know what I want to eat that's delicious."

Which makes me realize, that I'd love to sit on a new chair and get my face into her deliciousness while she sits on the table with me between her legs. I kiss her and hold her tight. "Now that you mention it, I know what would be delicious, too."

As she pulls her top over her head and starts removing her slacks, she answers, "I get to go first, I was the one with the idea."

And the pattern for our life together is set. Everything new has to be broken in.