The Reluctant Executive Assistant

Story Info
She ended up doing most of her job on her back.
2.4k words
4.38
87.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

A Reluctant Executive Assistant

Whether she liked it or not, she did most of her job on her back.

Cheating sex; voyeur; oral sex; airplane sex

This is a Jack Grierson story, following on from the series "Her Fiance's Father" and "The Jack Grierson Chronicles".

* * * * *

Farah Hojjat had graduated from Oxford and was completing her MBA at Columbia Business School where she met Jack at a networking event. Farah had been a virgin and engaged to her Iranian boyfriend for several years. Bright, confident and aggressive, she had roughly repudiated his advances. Jack had waited till the end of the day when the networking workshop was breaking up and then followed her to the deserted ladies' room, where he stripped off her panties and fucked her. But as he always did, he worked hard on exciting her first, so that even as he took her virginity, he brought her to two gut-wrenching orgasms.

When he offered her a job the next week, she turned him down. Over the next six months, she took a job with a major investment bank and married her Iranian boyfriend, Hossein. However, her sex life with her husband was pale and insipid - he was inexperienced, poorly endowed and above all, not interested in her pleasure. As the months passed, she thought of her encounter with Jack in the ladies' room at Columbia more and more. The more she thought about it, the more it excited her.

Eventually, she quit her job at the investment bank and came to discuss a job with Jack. Jack hiked her up skirt, stripped off her panties again and fucked her on his desk, bringing her to the third orgasm of her life. Lying with his face between her full breasts, his semen dribbling down her thighs, he offered her a job as his executive assistant.

While she dutifully let Hossein fuck her once a week, her sex life with Jack too off. He fucked her hard every morning when she brought in the status reports. He taught her to deep-throat his big cock; every afternoon she went down on her knees under his desk, her head between his thighs, coating his steel hard shaft with her lipstick. Hossein thought of Farah as a faithful Iranian Muslim woman whose lack of interest in him was due to her awkwardness with sex. He began to take refuge in porn. She took considerable pleasure in her secret sex life that her husband did not even begin to suspect.

* * * * *

Jack's daughter-in-law, Isabelle had come across an up-and-coming sculptor, Nathan Halett, at an art show in the city. Jack loved fucking his daughter-in-law and relished the fact that she had just borne his child. They both understood each other and their arrangement was mutually satisfying.

Isabelle wanted to invest in Halett's work and decided to fly to his studio in Maine to see him. Jack agreed to finance the deal and came along with Farah to work out the details. However, the main reason he agreed to come was that he had met Halett's sexy young wife, Suzy, at the art show. It was lust at first sight; for Jack, the trip to Maine was a quest to get into Suzy's panties.

They took their seats on the small plane to Maine -Farah at the window, Jack in his customary aisle seat and Isabelle across aisle. As soon as they were taxiing, Jack leaned over to say something to Farah, but it was just a transparent excuse to put his hand on her lap and then quickly up her skirt. He liked the feel of Farah's smooth nylon stockings, but he liked her discomfort and attempts to resist him even more. Isabelle took perverse pleasure in Farah's discomfort. She enjoyed watching Jack with other women and even more when his attentions were unwelcome.

Farah enjoyed sex with Jack, but disliked public displays. She realized that her discomfort just made him keener to do it, but with her strict Muslim upbringing, she could not bring herself act otherwise. She crossed her legs to try and keep his hand out of her crotch. She unwound her silk scarf and dropped it on her lap, hissing, "Please stop, Jack!"

He just smiled and redoubled his efforts. The scarf moved as though she had a snake in her lap as he forced his hand up in between her tightly crossed legs. By dint of strength, he managed to get his forefinger on her clit and began teasing it. Her willpower began to fade and with it her leg lock. Her thighs slipped apart and then splayed. By the time they had taken off, Jack had gotten her to a climax, twisting in her seat and pretending to be throwing up into the airsickness bag.

"Once you fuck Suzy Halett," whispered Isabelle, leaning across the aisle. "She will never want to stop fucking you."

"Right now, I just want Farah," said Jack thickly. He turned to his executive assistant, who was still panting, with beads of sweat rolling down the sides of her face. "Kiss me, darling."

She tried to turn away, but he caught her head in his hands and held her fast, kissing her hard and forcing his thick tongue into her mouth. They were still climbing and the seatbelt sign was on, but the plane was small enough that stewardess had a grandstand view of their display. When Farah began to kiss Jack back, the stewardess unbuttoned her jacket and fanned herself with a newspaper to tame the heat that was rising to her face.

* * * * *

They landed and Jack got a rental car - a small Audi was the most expensive one they had. The drive to the Cliffside Sheraton was only ten minutes, but Jack made it in five. He tossed the keys to the valet and impatiently drummed his fingers on the counter as the reception clerk readied the room keys. As soon as she handed them over, he propelled Farah to the elevator and to the Presidential Suite on the cliff top with a stunning view of the rocks and surf below.

Jack was not interested in that view, however. As soon as he closed the door, he reached around Farah and grabbed her breasts through her silk blouse and frilly bra. He kneaded them roughly, whispering in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you till you scream, you Muslim bitch." He knew that Farah found his degrading commentary rousing, the reference to her religion always excited her.

He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down the cups of her bra to free her small, rounded breasts. Isabelle had opened the French windows to the terrace and the cool ocean breeze caused Farah's thick, meaty nipples to stiffen and pucker up. Under Jack's ministrations, they hardened. He moved his attentions down to her crotch and in short order had her skirt hiked up around her waist.

Picking her up, her carried her to the king size bed. He lay her down and pulled her wet panties off before diving in and sucking on her clit. It was still swollen from the excitement on the plane and she was soon moaning and thrashing. Isabelle hiked up her own skirt and played with herself as she watched the show with lust-filled eyes. Jack decided to give Farah the full treatment and kept working his tongue expertly and drove her higher and higher till she began to come. She screamed his name as she came, blasphemously also calling out

"Ya Allah, Jack! Mashallah!! Ya Ilahi!!"

In spite of the cool ocean breeze, she was soaked with sweat. Her bra, her silk blouse, her tailored suit jacket and skirt and even her stockings - everything would have to go to the drycleaners. But Jack was just beginning. He had stripped himself naked and now crawled up her body, trailing his lips, tongue and teeth over her body, kissing, licking and nipping. Her nipples came in for considerable attention again and he bit and licked till he had worked in colorful, but not very painful bruises into her milky, white skin. He did the same with her throat, above and below her silk choker and finally his lips found hers. He nipped her full, pouting lower lip, tasting her lipstick and then just a droplet of blood as he bit deeper.

He steadied his engorged cock at her sopping cunt with his right hand and held her head steady with his left. He slowly began a double-penetration of her body, thrusting his thick tongue into her mouth at precisely the same time and speed as he pushed his cock into her tight pussy. He reveled in her tightness, in her saliva and vaginal secretions, in her muffled mewing as she felt his cock butt up against her cervix. She knew this was just the prelude to a much more thorough fucking. She breathed in hard through her nose and held on to his hard shoulders as he used his weight to grind his enormous organ deep within her. She mewed harder and her thighs contracted around his hips, intensifying the sensation of impalement.

He lay on her, his huge cock fully sheathed in her body, her entire vagina squeezing him, her nipples as hard as pebbles against his chest. Now he finally began to fuck her, slowly at first and then with a rising tempo. Soon he was fucking her so hard that the slaps of his mount against hers took on a staccato, machine like quality. In spite of his thick tongue in her mouth, her muffled screams grew louder and louder. Her third orgasm of the morning was the hardest yet. Jack loved the feeling her wet body thrashing in his powerful grip. She was like a fish on a line, panicked, desperate, unreasoning in the pure physicality of her climax. Isabelle came too, working her clit with her finger, uttering short, sharp oaths in French.

However, Jack was not done. He kept fucking Farah, on and on, giving her no respite and not allowing her to come down from the release of her orgasm. She lost all control now, and came again very soon, her vaginal contractions wringing his unyielding cock. She felt like she had a hot steel bar in her, and this time, she could not stop coming. Her continual contractions finally broke even Jack's great resolve and he exploded, pumping a huge load of semen into her through three hard gut-wrenching thrusts.

They lay together, sweated soaked and exhausted.

"This time I've got you pregnant, my Muslim bitch," Jack whispered in Farah's ear.

"Cover me if you call me that," she whispered back, feeling a twinge of excitement when he called her that.

He unwound her scarf from her neck and pulled it over her head to cover her hair. She was an erotic sight, fully dressed with the headscarf, but effectively naked, her blouse open, her bra cups pulled down, her skirt hiked up around her waist, her pussy leaking copiously of his thick, musky semen. He could not resist following up by roughly massaging his seed into her crotch with his hand.

"You'll have my baby."

"Just so long as you pay for the baby," she said, panting. She gave a small mew as his probing fingers pushed into her pussy again. "In Islam, you can father children by many women, as long as you can afford to pay for them."

"Then I'm going to give you and Hossein a big family," he promised.

Lying there entwined on the big king size bed, they made an unusually carnal picture of contentment. Isabelle pulled off her wet panties and clambered on the bed on her hands and knees.

"You're not going to leave me out, Jack," she said.

Hiking her skirt up, she straddled Jack's face and sat down, pressing her clit on to his mouth. Holding his head with both hands, she drew him into her crotch. Jack responded as she wanted, working his tongue adeptly into her pussy and around her clit, drawing gasps of excitement. Sitting on his face, she knew he was gagged and giggled through her pants. Once his hands settled on her firm, round buttocks and began kneading them in time with his tongue, she leaned over and put her fingers in Farah's damp hair under her headscarf.

Grinding her hips on Jack, Isabelle felt every bit of his face on her sensitive nether region: his tongue, his nose, even his chin. She pulled Farah toward her and kissed her, her tongue pushing into the Iranian girl's mouth in quick, sharp intrusions. Farah had never been kissed by a girl before and did not respond with her own tongue at first. However, after Isabelle began playing with her breasts, her nails raking over her already stimulated nipples, Farah began to kiss her back.

Isabelle rode Jack expertly, and bucked as she felt another orgasm coming. When she came, she squeezed Farah's breasts and pushed her tongue into her mouth even harder. She threshed on both of them, Jack's tongue in her pussy, Farah's tongue in her mouth, Farah's breasts in her hands, engorged nipples under her nails. As the waves of her contractions began to wind down, she lay down on both of them, mingling her sweat with theirs.

"I thought you came up to Maine to fuck Suzy Halett's brains out," Isabelle said, finally.

"I'm warming up with the two of you," replied Jack.

"It doesn't matter if you succeed with her or not," said Farah. "Your relationship with us is more important than fucking Suzy."

"I don't have a relationship with either of you, Farah. It's just sex."

"But, you're the father of Isabelle's daughter! And will soon be the father of my child!"

"I'll impregnate you, Farah. But the child you bear will be yours and Hossein's to bring up."

"But I care for you, Jack," said Farah.

"Don't," said Jack. "I'm no good for you. We both enjoy the sex we have together, leave it at that."

"I care for you too, Jack," said Isabelle. "But I know that to you, I'm just a good fuck. One day you'll regret turning away all this love and affection."

"I once let sex lead me to caring for a woman," said Jack. "It did not end well. I won't allow it to happen again."

"I'll call Suzy Halett," said Isabelle, sitting up. "And ask her to bring Nathan to discuss terms over dinner."

"Tell her wear a short skirt and a thin chiffon blouse," said Jack. "With a strapless bra and no panties."

"You're impossible, Jack," said Farah.

Isabelle made a face at him as she tapped her phone to make the call.

* * * * *

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers