The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
A late night streak goes very wrong.
12.3k words
4.63
76.1k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,197 Followers

The Reluctant Exhibitionist – Family Reunion

[Author's Note: This is the continuation of a very popular series called The Reluctant Exhibitionist about Wendy Wilson, a young college co-ed who is blackmailed into participating in naked-on-demand public exhibitionism. The series was originally posted on the ASN Stripping Forum by an author named Falcon and after he abandoned the story he gave me permission to continue it. I can't post Falcon's original series here but a previous chapter written by me can by found under my author name. Although this story makes references to events in previous chapters I believe it works well enough as a standalone story to be enjoyable to those unfamiliar with the rest of the story.]

*

"I'm surprised you decided to take summer classes instead of traveling like you were originally planning," my brother David said to me.

"I don't know, I guess things were going so well for me in the classroom that I just wanted to keep it going," I lied. "And anyway this'll give me a chance to take a couple of fun electives like acting that I couldn't squeeze in during the year."

"Well, I guess you're more dedicated than I was when I was your age," he said. "Spending your summer going to college instead of Europe sounds kind of boring to me."

"I guess I'm just your boring little sister Wendy," I replied. At least when I'm not parading around places like grocery stores in the nude. I didn't say that last sentence out loud, of course.

If David only knew that less than 24 hours ago I'd taken a long naked stroll at a popular lake, showered in front of a crowd of people, and then masturbated in the back seat of a car in the parking lot. Or that I'd be doing more things like that all summer long so some crazy woman could get her jollies. What would he think about my boring plans for the summer then? And what would he think of me?

Last week after Nancy informed me of her scholastic plans for me for the summer I'd called home to tell my mom, minus any mention of the naked summer jobs I'd be doing, of course. She insisted that I come home for a few days before classes started so, after a plane flight this morning, here I sat in my parents' back yard at a barbecue with tons of friends and family here to see me. I was trying my best to pretend that I was the same girl they sent away to college last fall but the more my mom and dad bragged about my academic achievements the more I felt like a total fraud. These people all think they know me, but they don't. Not anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family and was genuinely happy to see them again, it's just that I was no longer sure I deserved their love and respect in return. Deep down I knew they'd love me no matter what, I just believed now they were destined to be disappointed in me no matter how this all played out. I mean, with all the things that Nancy had planned for me for the remainder of my college years how long could I keep my secret life a secret? Little did I know how soon I'd find out.

I tried to put all of that out of my mind and forced a smile onto my face as I made the rounds of the party my parents were throwing for me. Maybe it was the wine but after awhile I started to loosen up and was genuinely having a good time. After visiting with friends and family for awhile, my favorite cousin Becky and I separated ourselves from the rest of the gathering and huddled together in a corner of the backyard.

Becky was my age and we'd been playmates and best friends ever since we were little kids. She was going to a different college and we hadn't seen each other since Christmas break so we both started gabbing nonstop in order to catch up. After awhile the conversation drifted around to my social life. "So no boyfriends, Wendy?" she asked.

"Not really. I guess I've been spending too much time in the library." That wasn't exactly the truth; I'd done my share of partying and dating for most of the year but ever since Nancy had gotten her hooks into me it'd pretty much killed off my social life.

"You mean to tell me you haven't been doing anything…interesting?" She emphasized the word "interesting" and had a coy look on her face as she said it.

"Not really," I replied hesitantly.

Becky smiled mischievously and pulled her phone out of her purse. It was one of those new smartphones that had a bunch of different functions and she started playing with it until she found what she wanted. "I want to show you something," she said as she handed it to me and I think all of the blood must've drained out of my face when I saw the photo on the screen. I looked up quickly to see if anyone else was watching us and then down at the photo again. It was a picture of me modeling lingerie at Sinful Delights. That had been the day of my first true public exposure by Nancy.

"Where the hell did you get that!" I said in a forced whisper.

"There's more," Becky giggled. "Just keep watching." I stared in numb horror as she scrolled through picture after picture showing me displaying various embarrassing outfits and varying amounts of skin. These weren't the photos that Margaret had taken in the dressing room; they must have been taken by someone in the crowd that had gathered to watch. I was hoping that the pictures would end before they got to the most humiliating part of the show but I knew they wouldn't. She scrolled through at least a dozen pictures before I saw myself in the open-bust teddy with my bare breasts displayed for the crowd. And in the next photo there was Nancy slipping the teddy off of me; and in the next I'm standing in front of the crowd in all my naked glory; and finally one last photo of my naked backside as I stomped back to the dressing room. Oh. My. God.

"Put that away, Becky," I hissed as I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the house away from prying eyes in the back yard.

Behind Closed Doors

Becky and I both sat on the bed in my bedroom as I scrolled through the pictures again. Maybe I was hoping that they weren't really as bad as I thought at first glance but no such luck. They weren't as high quality as the ones Margaret had secretly taken of me in the dressing room but they were plenty good enough to see my face, along with every other inch of my body. "Where the hell did you get these, Becky?"

"My boyfriend found them on the internet," she replied. "He recognized you and showed them to me."

"Where on the internet?"

"I don't know, wherever it is that guys always find this stuff. He said they've been floating around the internet for awhile."

"You don't care that your boyfriend is surfing the internet looking for pictures of naked women?"

"Wendy, they all do it. Guys' brains are just hard-wired that way so I'm not going to get too worked up over it. Anyway, this isn't about me and my boyfriend so don't change the subject. Do you have something you want to tell me about, cousin?"

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this. It seems like everyone has some kind of digital camera with them these days so I should've known that some of my naked exploits would end up on the internet. One of the things that counselors at our college warned the girls against was providing nude photos and videos of themselves to boyfriends because they inevitably wind up on the internet. Don't allow any picture to be taken that you wouldn't want friends and family to see, we'd been told. Well, this was living proof of that. I wondered now how many pictures of my naked stroll at Lake Rutherford just yesterday were already on the internet?

"It was just a modeling job at a lingerie store that kind of…um, got out of hand," I said finally.

"No kidding," Becky responded. "Who's the woman who's peeling the teddy off of you?"

"It's, um…just some woman I know who set this up for me."

"Wendy, this is me you're talking to and I know damn well you're not telling me everything. You look embarrassed as hell in these pictures. What's going on?"

I sighed and started rubbing my throbbing temples with the tips of my fingers. The old Wendy would've broken down in tears in this situation but the new Wendy was stronger and more resilient. I guess I have Nancy to thank for that, I thought. All I felt now was a weary resignation that this was all spinning out of control much sooner than I'd hoped. Just yesterday I'd run into one of my professors at Lake Rutherford and now my own cousin knew about Sinful Delights. And this was still supposed to be the early phases of my training where my "relatively tame" assignments – by Nancy's definition anyway – were allegedly designed to insure my anonymity!

"Oh Becky, I wish I could tell you everything right now, but I just can't," I finally responded. "It's just that everything at college is a total mess right now."

"It can't be that bad. I mean, you're the top student in your class, right?"

I blurted out a short laugh. "Yeah, well….I guess there is that," I said sarcastically. I desperately wanted to tell Becky everything but I didn't dare, did I? Nancy had warned me over and over again about what would happen if I told anyone about her and her blackmail scheme.

"Are you doing nude modeling for money?" Becky asked. "Or doing something worse?"

I shook my head. "No, nothing like that. My parents give me plenty of money." I sat quietly for a minute mulling things over before I finally made a decision: I just had to tell someone! Keeping quiet about everything that'd been happening to me was eating me up inside.

"Becky," I said finally. "You have to promise, promise me you won't tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you."

Becky nodded. "I promise."

Confessions

Becky sat in silence for a couple of minutes thinking about everything I'd told her. And I'd told her about everything: the plagiarized term paper, the naked car rides, the t-shirt training, Sinful Delights, my nude strolls through two crowded stores, the summer jobs jar, Lake Rutherford, Nancy's manipulation of my grades…everything. I can't really blame her for needing time to digest all of that; I'd have trouble swallowing it myself if I hadn't lived it.

"Wow," she said finally. That was all she could manage before falling silent again.

I have to admit that it felt cathartic to finally tell someone about all of this but it was still terribly embarrassing for me to tell my own cousin. I trusted Becky implicitly or I never would have done it, but I couldn't help but wonder what she thought of me now. I couldn't imagine her ever getting mixed up in something like this herself.

She finally spoke up again. "So they actually caught you masturbating in the car? Why would you do that if you knew they'd be along with a video camera at any moment?"

"I don't know, Becky. I've asked myself that about a thousand times already since yesterday. Nancy says it's because I subconsciously wanted to get caught. She thinks that she's uncovered a submissive streak and deep down I really want to be forced to do this, so I'm closing any doors to escape."

"Do you think that's true?"

"I don't know…maybe. All I know is that I'd do just about anything to keep people from seeing that masturbation tape and Nancy knows it. I just have so many conflicting emotions about all of this that I really don't know what I think anymore. I really, really do hate what she's making me do but at the same time it is kind of an incredible feeling to be the only one naked in a public place. It's hard to describe what it's like, but I guess I can see now why some women are into that kind of thing."

I thought back now to that first conversation at Nancy's dining room table when she described her obsession with thoughts of public exhibitionism and how she needed me as part of her self-designed "therapy." I guess I could sympathize at least a little bit now with what she'd been going through because I'd become obsessed with the same thing myself. I thought about it constantly and just about everywhere I went now – every store or park or restaurant or campus building - I'd wonder if someday I'd be forced by Nancy to be naked there and imagined what that would be like. I guess my sympathy for Nancy only went so far, though, knowing I was the one who had to act out her intense fantasies.

Becky interrupted my thoughts. "It's not really that strange that you'd get turned on by it, Wendy," she said. "I mean, being naked in public is a pretty common fantasy, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess. It just seems weird to feel so exposed and vulnerable and humiliated, but at the same time so aroused by it."

"You know, Wendy, I've been skinny dipping with some friends in college and I have to admit that I liked it," Becky said a little sheepishly. "I've even fantasized about what it would be like if the police showed up while I was skinny dipping and I was forced to run away without a stitch of clothing." Becky began to blush. "I even got kind of hot just now listening to your story and imagining that happening to me."

I was a little surprised to hear all of this. My rather shy, reserved cousin had an exhibitionist streak herself. "Becky, it's one thing to fantasize about something like that and maybe even experience it in small doses, but what I'm being forced to do goes way beyond that."

"I know and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Well, if you were wearing any shoes," she giggled. "It's just that I think Nancy may be right. Deep down maybe you really don't want to get out of this. You have to know that Nancy could get into a lot of trouble herself if this got out and I think most people would have called her bluff by now."

"I know," I replied. "And I've thought about that many times. It's just that I really did cheat on that paper so if this became public I'd still get kicked out of school. And now she has a bunch of nude photos and videos of me that she'd make sure to send to everyone I knew."

"Yeah, but didn't you say she plans on exposing you to friends and family someday anyway?"

"Yes, but at least I'd be able to graduate and eventually move on past all of this. If I got kicked out of school now and everyone saw all of these embarrassing photos and videos anyway it would be the worst of both worlds. And I'd just die if anyone saw that masturbation video!"

"Maybe it's not that bad."

I shook my head. "I've seen it already. When we dropped off Margaret at her house we went inside and she hooked the video camera up to the TV. It goes on for two or three minutes and you can see everything. I was totally oblivious to the camera." The images from that video flooded back into my mind and I remembered how mortified I'd been as I watched it in Margaret's living room. "And worst of all, Nancy says that someday she wants me to repeat that performance in front of a crowd."

"What? I thought you said she promised not to force you to have sex."

"Unwanted sex," I corrected her. "She says that I can hardly claim now that this is unwanted sex and besides I won't have a partner."

"Wow," Becky said again.

"I know…wow." We both fell silent for a minute before I spoke again. "I guess I have discovered some things about myself that I never realized before. You know what I've been thinking about at night for the past month, Becky? There's a small park about five or six blocks from my apartment back at college and I've been wondering if I could sneak out in the middle of the night and make it there and back naked without being caught."

"Really? After everything you've been forced to do over the past few months you'd want to go out and expose yourself on your own?"

"I just think that it'd be different. The things that Nancy's forced me to do have been so…overwhelming…and I guess that's the whole point of it for her. Whenever I start to reach a certain comfort level she's going to keep pushing me to the next level. I remember how terrified I was when I first started the naked car rides but now I think I might actually like doing them if I knew that was all I had to do. But the naked car rides were just a starting point to prepare me for the next phase where I'm overwhelmed and terrified again. If I could do something milder where I was in control…I don't know, I think it might be kind of fun and exciting."

"I guess I see what you mean," Becky said. She looked like she was mulling something over in her head before she finally blurted out, "Let's do it tonight, Wendy."

"Do what?"

"Let's go streaking! Let's see if we can make it to the lake and back naked!"

"Tonight? From the house here?"

"Yes, from here. Both of us naked!"

"No, Becky. No way. I just exposed myself to like two or three hundred people yesterday…"

"But this might be our only chance! I know your parents will let me stay over tonight if I ask and I could never do it on my own. But this would be easy for you. Let's do it!"

"No," I said again less convincingly and Becky continued to press her case. Was I really considering doing this after everything I'd been through? I know I told Becky I was thinking about trying something like this from my college apartment, but this was different. I wouldn't dare try something like this from my parents' house in my own home town, would I? But even as I tried to talk myself out of it I felt the first stirrings of arousal and knew what my eventual answer would be.

"Okay, Becky," I said finally. "If you really want to do this, I'll do it."

A Warm Summer's Night

I could hear Becky's heavy breathing as she slept next to me in my bed and I looked over at the clock on my bedside table. It was 1:48 a.m.…just twelve minutes before the time we agreed to do this. I reached over and shut off the alarm knowing I wouldn't need it. I was surprised by how nervous I was about this, especially considering some of the things I'd done under Nancy's command. This might seem tame compared to walking stark naked into a supermarket but it wasn't without risks either. The lake was nearly a mile's walk away through residential neighborhoods and we'd be a long way from any clothing if anything went wrong. This was a very wealthy neighborhood and not exactly party central at night but you never know for a certainty that there won't be anyone looking out of a window or arriving home late. And since this was where I grew up the odds were pretty good that if we were caught it would be by someone I knew. And the fact that my parents were asleep in the house unsettled me a little, too.

The more I thought about this the more I thought it was a really bad idea and was tempted to forget about it and just let Becky sleep. Then I heard Becky stir and roll over. "What time is it," she asked sleepily.

"It's almost two," I replied.

"Oh my god," she said as she sat up in the bed, "it's almost time!"

"Becky, I don't know if we should do this," I said. "We might get caught."

"I know that, Wendy. That's part of the excitement. We just have to do this!"

"Okay," I said. "But let's at least carry some clothes with us just in case."

"No way. Please, Wendy, if we're going to do this let's go all the way. No lifelines."

I sighed and nodded in agreement. I watched as Becky jumped out of bed and peeled off her t-shirt and panties. She's a petite girl with long black hair that spilled over her shoulders, dark eyes and a very tight, lithe body with small but perfectly shaped breasts. I was surprised to see that she was shaved completely bare down below and she blushed a little as she saw where my eyes were focused. "My boyfriend talked me into that," she said a little sheepishly. She looked adorable in the moonlight shining through the window.

I climbed out of bed and peeled off my own t-shirt and panties. "Alright Becky," I said, "let's do this."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,197 Followers