The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nervous," I said truthfully. "Very, very nervous."

"And aroused?" she asked.

"Yes." There was no point in denying it since my nipples were fully erect and the towel that she'd placed in the backseat for me to sit on was growing damp.

"I can smell your arousal from up here, Wendy. It smells delicious." I shifted uncomfortably in my seat hating the fact that I couldn't control my body or my reactions to this. "Someday you'll thank me for this, Wendy, you really will. You'll miss it when it's over." I let out a short bitter laugh.

Nancy continued staring at me for a few moments before she spoke again. "You can go at any time, Wendy, and the clock will start as soon as you're out of the car." She reached over and opened the glove compartment and pulled out a cheap digital watch. "Here, I've even got a stopwatch that I'll use so you don't think that I'm trying to screw you. Give me twenty minutes and we'll call it a day. Any less than that and we'll be making another stop."

I didn't see anyone nearby and began doing my internal pep talk. Just get this over with, Wendy. It's just twenty minutes out of your life. You've done this kind of thing before and you can do it again. I took a deep breath, pulled on the door handle and swung my bare legs out of the open door. After exiting the car and closing the door behind me I heard the lock click shut. Nancy was beaming at me from the driver's seat. She raised the watch to the window to show that she'd started the stopwatch and then wiggled her fingers as a goodbye wave. I turned and began walking toward the café.

The first immediate sensation came from the heat of the pavement on my bare feet. After riding in an air conditioned car I'd forgotten how hot it was out today and I was forced to move at a brisk pace. There was no way in hell I was going to last twenty minutes out here if the pavement was this hot the whole way.


The weird sensation of being nude outside in a public place also hit me just as it always did. My entire body tingled as if there was an electrical current running through it and my senses were on full alert. I stared down at the ground in front of my feet as if diverting my eyes would somehow keep others from seeing me. As I approached the corner I glanced up and saw that the café was actually one of those specialty coffee shops and some of the people sitting at the tables outside had already taken notice of me. I turned left at the corner as Nancy had instructed and passed through several short metal poles planted in the pavement to prevent cars from passing. I was now on a pedestrian street.

Each side of the street was lined with trees and the tree cover provided shade which also made the pavement considerably cooler here. To my right an older couple stared wordlessly at me from one of the park benches that lined both sides of the street and I hurried past them. I passed by several shops selling souvenirs and clothing but there weren't many people on the street in front of me so I decided to slow down and get my bearings. I walked over to one of the park benches and sat down.

I knew I couldn't have done this in the past when it'd been all I could do to keep myself from running to get away from staring eyes. I guess this was just another sign of my "progress" and even though I was still terribly nervous and embarrassed I could control it better now. I surveyed my surroundings and saw that there weren't many people nearby, but down the street where I'd come from were some gawkers. So far they'd been mostly middle-aged and older couples and I wondered if maybe this was a place that didn't appeal much to younger people. I tried to mentally calculate just how long it'd taken me to walk this far but it was already such a blur that I really had no idea. It might've been two minutes, it might've been five. I looked back to where I'd started from and saw that I really hadn't come very far at all yet. Maybe a little more than a block.

Since it was fairly quiet where I was sitting I resolved to burn off a little time since this was marginally better than walking through a crowded supermarket anyway. That's when I saw Margaret stroll up to me and snap a picture. I'd almost forgotten about her although I knew she must've been nearby this whole time.

"Having fun yet, Wendy?" she smiled.

"No," I said as I saw a middle-aged couple staring at me as they walked by on the other side of the street. "Where do I go from here anyway?"

"Well you have to hang a right up there unless you want to go for a swim." I looked down the street and saw she was right; the street ended in less than a block and I could see sunlight reflecting off the river. Margaret pointed her digital camera at me again and snapped another picture. "Spread your legs for me, Wendy," she said.

"No fucking way, Margaret."

"Yes fucking way, Wendy. You have to obey me the same as you do Nancy or we'll have you doing another lingerie show in my store this afternoon. There aren't that many people on this part of the street so as long as you're sitting on this bench I want those legs spread wide."

"Fine," I snapped and got to my feet and started walking again. It was bad enough when I had one psycho bitch giving me orders and now I had two of them. Nancy, at least, kept her distance while I was out in public.

I was determined now to spend the full twenty minutes out here because I'd be damned if I was going to walk naked through a supermarket today if I could help it. I kept walking toward the end of the street at as slow a pace as I could manage but as I turned the corner I stopped dead in my tracks. Just up ahead was a group of six teenage boys walking toward me.

They were about college age with athletic builds and looked like they might be part of a team or something. I was worried for a minute that they might even be from my college until I saw the name of a nearby rival college on several of their t-shirts. One of the boys spotted me and a grin spread across his face as he nudged the guy next to him and pointed. The group came to a sudden halt and I saw a dozen eyes staring at me.

I lowered my eyes to the pavement and began walking again, fighting the urge to cover up or run. This pedestrian pathway was considerably narrower than the street I'd been on so I had no choice but to pass by within a few feet of them. I was waiting to hear rude remarks or catcalls but they just stared silently as I walked by until one of them said, "Hey, what's your name?"

"Wendy," I replied, not knowing why.

"Wendy, you're gorgeous," he responded.

I wish I could describe to you the many emotions I was feeling knowing these six good-looking boys my age were drinking in the sight of my nude body as I walked by just a few feet away. Yes, I was deeply embarrassed but I have to admit now, if I'm going to be honest, that it was thrilling too. My breathing became shallower as the familiar feelings of arousal started building. I looked back over my shoulder and expected to see them following me but they'd stayed rooted to the same spot, still staring at me with smiles on their faces.

To my left was a souvenir shop with some t-shirts, sunglasses, and trinkets on display outside. I walked over and pretended to look them over, standing in plain view of the boys just twenty feet away. I'm just taking my time because I have to, I told myself, but I kept sneaking peeks over at them. I knew what kind of show I was putting on and I rationalized that I might as well do it in front of them as some middle-aged tourists down the street. I was still a little shocked by what I was doing, though.

I was becoming incredibly turned on now and began fighting off the intense feelings washing over me just as I'd been forced to do last week while taking the open air shower on the beach at Lake Rutherford. I'm going to come one of these days while doing this, I told myself. Please, please don't let it be today! To my right I spotted Margaret with her video camera filming the whole thing and this was enough to jar me into action again. I took a deep, calming breath and began walking again.


Keggers Landing

Up ahead I saw Nancy's car parked on the street and Nancy watching me from a nearby bench with a big shit-eating grin on her face. How long had I been out here now? Twenty minutes? Fifteen? Less than that? I really didn't know. Time seemed to stand still while I was doing this kind of thing and it was impossible for me to accurately measure it. It wouldn't do me any good to ask someone the time either since I didn't know what time I'd started. I'm sure that'd been Nancy's intention.

After leaving the boys behind I'd kept a steady pace past various shops and cafes and now found myself standing near the beer garden that Margaret had talked about earlier. I could already hear the buzz coming from it as the patrons began noticing the naked girl standing on the street outside. The reception I'd gotten from the people I'd passed so far had been mostly positive and this had helped my fragile psyche a little. I guess this was the kind of place where people came to relax and have fun so they weren't inclined to get too tweaked about the sight of a nude girl. This had made it slightly easier for me and I decided that since I'd lasted this long I was going to make sure that I was well past twenty minutes before I got back into Nancy's car. That meant killing at least another five minutes or so, but where was I going to do it? Nancy's car couldn't have been more than twenty yards away and I didn't just want to stand here for that long. There was no shade here anyway and the pavement was already starting to cook my bare feet and my skin was glistening with perspiration.

I guess Margaret must've sensed my dilemma because she walked up to me with a couple of dollar bills in her hand. "My offer's still good if you want to go in for a drink," she smirked. I looked over at the beer garden and back at the bills in her hand. Was I really considering doing this? I was hot, thirsty, and my feet were burning up but could I really walk naked into a beer garden full of people and order a drink? I looked back again and saw the name above the entrance: Keggers Landing, an obvious play on the name Kegler's Landing. It seemed like everyone in the place was already staring at me anyway. I grabbed the bills from her hand and headed for the entrance.

The beer garden was larger than I expected with about fifty or so picnic tables and a view looking out over the river. Rows of large canopies sheltered the drinkers from the hot sun overhead and I immediately felt cooler once inside. It also looked like this was the most popular spot in Kegler's Landing and the tables were filled with a younger crowd than I'd seen before.

To get to the bar required walking down a central aisle all the way to the rear and I immediately regretted doing this the moment I entered, but for some reason I kept going. I guess the autopilot had kicked in and I just kept putting one foot in front of the other as cheers and whistles came from the crowd. There were a couple of twenty-something bartenders behind the bar – a male and a female – and both were laughing as I approached. There were also several people in front of me in line and I was forced to wait until it was my turn. I couldn't have felt more awkward or embarrassed as I stood there as flashes from cameras started popping around me. God this was stupid, I told myself, but I was committed now. At least this was much cooler than if I'd been out on the street and I actually was pretty thirsty. Those were the reasons I told myself why I was doing this, anyway.

When it was my turn the female bartender looked at me with a crooked grin on her face. "Let me guess, you lost a bet?"

"Yes," I lied.

"Well, I'll need an ID and you don't look like you have one on you," she laughed.

"I just want a bottle of water," I said wondering if I should just turn around and flee before this got any worse. She turned to the other guy behind the bar and said, "What do you think, Todd? Should we serve her?"

Todd shrugged and smiled, his eyes roaming up and down my body. "Sure, why not? On a hot day like this a girl's gotta keep cool."

The girl behind the bar retrieved a bottle of water and plunked it down in front of me. "That'll be a buck fifty," she said and I put the pair of dollar bills that Margaret had given me on the bar. "Keep the change," I said and then started back up the aisle toward the front until I saw an empty table. I sat down on the bench with my back facing the table top and took a sip of my water. I was sitting right in the middle of the crowd and everyone was looking at me.

This whole thing had become completely surreal now and so unlike anything the old me would've ever done that I almost felt like I could leave my body and observe myself from a distance. The buzz from the crowd continued to get louder but the sound felt muted and very far away now. I lowered my eyes to avoid the stares of those around me but it was no use; I was completely exposed to dozens of people on every side of me. Blood was pounding through my head and my feelings of utterly naked vulnerability and humiliation were fueling another wave of arousal. This had been a very, very bad idea.

I put the bottle of water on the table and attempted to get to my feet but my legs felt as wobbly as a new born calf's and I couldn't seem to move. I grabbed the edge of the bench with both hands to steady myself and tried to fight off the wave that was getting ready to crest, but I knew there was no stopping it this time. I closed my eyes, shook my hair over my face, and bit my lip as my body shuddered with an intense orgasm.

I held my breath for a few moments before exhaling deeply but I was sure that the people surrounding me must have known what had just happened. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see the faces or reactions of the people around me, and wished more than anything that I could transport myself to some other place and time. I don't know how long I sat there with my eyes closed…probably no more than a minute…but it felt like an eternity.

The strength began returning to my legs and I leapt up from the picnic table bench and fled from the beer garden, not stopping until I reached Nancy's car. Thankfully it was unlocked and I pulled open the back door and crawled inside, then curled up in a ball and began sobbing. Moments later Nancy entered the front seat and turned back to me. I looked up at her through the tears and without a word she held up the stopwatch to answer the question that I hadn't needed to ask. The seconds were still ticking off and Nancy pushed a button to freeze it. It read 19:32.

"So close," Nancy said. "So close."

Late Night Reflections


Nancy Johnson lit the candle she'd placed on her coffee table, turned off the lights, and then sat on the sofa and began staring at it. This was a form of meditation she used to help calm and focus her mind and she needed that right now. Her mind had been racing at about a million miles an hour ever since the events this afternoon at Kegler's Landing and she needed to calm down if she was ever going to get some sleep tonight. She'd viewed the video and all of the pictures that Margaret had taken today and had already brought herself to several orgasms tonight, yet thoughts about Wendy's adventure kept racing through her mind.

Staring at the flame did help calm her mind to an extent but she wasn't able to completely put aside thoughts of today's events. After about ten minutes she gave up and began reflecting on them again. The unpredictable Wendy had once again surprised her and Nancy needed to think about what this meant for the future.

Nancy had really thought that the girl would choose to walk through Kegler's Landing as quickly as possible and then do the supermarket walk, but Wendy had apparently been hell-bent to avoid the second nude walk. That in itself wasn't as surprising as the ways she'd chosen to slow her pace: by pretending to look at trinkets just a few feet away from a group of gawking college boys and then going into the beer garden and ordering a drink. This helped to further confirm her belief that Wendy was really an exhibitionist, no matter how much the girl wanted to deny this about herself or how reluctant she was to participate in these nude games. At the very least the girl was becoming a true exhibitionist through experience and training even if she hadn't started out as one.

Nancy smiled again thinking about Wendy's orgasm in the beer garden. Margaret had caught the whole thing on video and Nancy must have watched it a dozen times already. The girl had done her best to try to suppress it and hide it, but it would've been obvious to anyone sitting nearby what had happened. The beer garden had been a bridge too far for Wendy at this point in her career and it had reduced her to a puddle of tears for a few minutes in the car. The remarkable thing, though, was that it had been Wendy herself who had pushed herself to her limits and then beyond. Going into a bar in the nude and ordering a drink was one of the things that Nancy had planned for Wendy in the future but only after the girl had gained a lot more experience. But Wendy had taken the leap herself today with only a little prompting from Margaret. Amazing!

And even after breaking down in the car, Wendy had quickly regained her composure and did the nude walk through the supermarket without hesitation. Nancy could tell that she'd already lost some of the fear and trepidation about it since the first time and had marched resolutely through it like she was on a mission. Wendy's progress from even just a couple of weeks ago was remarkable.

Wendy had done so well today that Nancy had even briefly considered moving her ahead into the next phase of her training, but quickly rejected that idea. Now that the beautiful co-ed was able to go fully nude out into public at her command there was no need to rush things, and there were quite a few fun little tasks for her to do in the summer job jar anyway. Just relax and enjoy this summer, Nancy told herself. I'll up the ante in the fall.

Nancy thought again about how remarkable it was that Wendy had been able to stretch a ten minute walk to at least twenty-three minutes or more. She wasn't exactly sure herself just how long it had taken. You see, the lovely, adorable, but naïve Wendy hadn't thought about the fact that a digital stopwatch has a pause function.

Nancy smiled and blew out the candle.

12