The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,207 Followers

Nancy cut in. "Yes, her schedule is free, and of course she'll be willing, if not overjoyed, to ensure the party's a smashing success." She turned to me, eyes twinkling. "Now Wendy, just to reassure you, I've outlined some ground rules, so you don't have to worry about being asked to do anything beyond our regular bounds. And I'm personally planning many of the details myself. But apart from that, I'm giving Taylor full authority over you for the day. I expect you to treat any instructions from her as if they came directly from me. Do you understand?" I felt as if I'd been kicked in the stomach, but I nodded slowly. "Very good. Of course, I'll be there to enjoy the show, but I plan to stay in the background for the most part. Taylor will be in charge of the moment-to-moment details."

Cindy and Taylor made their departure then, all smiles as they informed Wendy they would pick her up at her apartment on the day of the party. "See you on Saturday, Wendy ... all of you!" Taylor giggled as they went out the door.

Nancy and I sat in silence for awhile, until at length Nancy spoke. "There's a few things I'd like to talk over with you. I know this seems like an especially difficult assignment, and it will be. But it's an important step in your development, as I'll explain in a moment. But first, I want to give you a few more details about what you'll have to do. Those girls weren't being completely honest about how far the planning for the party has progressed."

"I'm not sure I want to hear any details right now," I said.

"Well, you probably won't like what I have to say," Nancy said, "but I think it's best if you have some idea what's going to happen. So here's the deal. This annual party of the Sigmas usually includes the traditional final initiation of the new members from the prior year. They usually have a drawing in which six girls are chosen at random out of the new group. Then those girls have to play a strip game in front of all the partygoers, guys and girls alike. I don't know exactly how the game is played -- I think they draw names from a hopper or something like that, but the details aren't important. Anyway, it's really pretty tame -- the game ends as soon as the first girl is topless, and then she and the others are allowed to get dressed, and it's on with the party. They don't really want to put their new members through too much humiliation, you know. Well, this year it seems Taylor just doesn't want to risk having to show her tits that way. I guess she has a fair amount of money, and she's gotten Cindy and the other seniors to agree to let her and the other new pledges off the hook in return for a sizable contribution to the sorority's treasury. But that left them with a problem. The strip game, needless to say, is a major part of the day's entertainment. They couldn't just cancel it without something to take its place. That's where you come in."

Nancy paused to sip her wine and I sat in sort of a state of morbid fascination. Part of me dreaded hearing any more, and hated affording Nancy the pleasure I know she derives from her matter-of-fact description of the details. Yet somehow not knowing the rest would be worse. "Well?" I said.

"It's a quite simple solution, really. They decided to not cancel the game at all. Instead, it will go off as planned, only with you presented as a new initiate who must compete. But I'm afraid the outcome will be rigged, dear girl, so that you will be the unfortunate loser."

I almost felt relieved. Compared to some of the other things Nancy had made me do, briefly baring my breasts in front of a few dozen people seemed almost innocuous. True, it would be in front of fellow students, as opposed to anonymous strangers, but it was no worse than what the typical sorority pledge had to expect anyway. For a moment I considered the sad irony of my situation: I'd always felt complete disdain for the girls who would submit to such rituals just to be part of the social elite, and here I was being ordered to suffer the humiliation in their place, without even the reward of membership at the end. Not that I wanted any part of such a group. I was also a little surprised by how calmly I accepted this news, and what it said about what I'd become in just a few short months of Nancy's training. "I guess it could be worse," I said, finally.

Nancy just looked at me for a few moments, as if debating inside whether to say anything further. I guess she decided she'd better tell me everything. "Well, actually, I'm afraid it is worse, dear. You see, Cindy and I agreed that since you aren't really going to be a member of the sorority when this is all over, there was no reason not to liven up the entertainment a little." Nancy paused and I could feel my heart pounding, waiting for the other shoe to drop. "Wendy, I want you to know that this was my idea. I want this for you because it's such a logical next step in your development, and I truly believe you're ready for this."

"Ready for what?"

"All right, if you insist on knowing the details. Wendy, they're going to continue the strip game until you're completely naked. And then they're going to keep you naked, at the party, for the rest of the day. I'm not sure exactly what they'll have you do once you're in your birthday suit -- those are the details they're still working out. But I think you can count on them to come up with various ways to keep you creatively displayed. Those girls can be quite devious when they want to, and I'm helping them with the planning on that part as well. Cindy will be pretty busy just running the whole show. That's why I've decided to give Taylor direct charge of your activities. So after the strip game is over, and you're naked, you will follow Taylor's instructions for the rest of the day." She smiled as she gazed into my eyes. My cheeks burned as I contemplated the prospect of the promised humiliation. Not just promised, but guaranteed.

"There's a little more I want you to know, Wendy. I'm quite aware of the past that you and Taylor share. I know what a little cunt she is. God knows, I've hated bitches like that my whole life. You can imagine how girls like her treated frumps like me back in the day. I know you must be absolutely mortified at the prospect of her, well . . . you know."

I just looked at her. What was I supposed to say? Of course Taylor even knowing about my predicament with Nancy was awful enough, but for Nancy to give her some say in the matter was too horrible to even think about. But as Nancy watched me rolling through the possibilities, the familiar smile spread across her face. "Wendy, letting her in on our secret, and giving her carte blanche authority over you for a day, was just too delicious an opportunity to pass up. You know me by now -- the more horrid the idea is on the one hand, the more delicious it is on the other. And you know that delicious always wins. Depending on how things go on Saturday, I can easily envision loaning you out to her on a regular basis."

I gasped when I heard this and started to respond before biting my tongue. Once upon a time I would have angrily lashed out at Nancy but I knew from experience that this was not only futile but counterproductive, and usually only made things worse for myself. I was her naked little puppet now and if she wanted to loan me out to Taylor there was very little I could do about it. Maddeningly, and without warning, my nipples hardened into little rocks. I let out a heavy sigh. "So I guess this is Phase 3 now?" I asked.

"No, dear, there is no Phase 3. Your training is over."

I'll admit that I was a little taken aback by this. I was expecting a new phase of training involving maybe longer and more involved scenarios, but not this. "I don't know, Nancy, I'm not sure I'm ready for some of the things you expect me to do, if half of what you've hinted at is true."

"Oh, I agree. I'm not saying that you won't continue to build on your experiences in order to gain strength for some things I have planned for you down the road. I guess in that sense your training will continue indefinitely."

"Then what are you saying?" I asked.

"What I'm saying is that you're not a novice anymore, Wendy. You've shown your naked body now to hundreds of people in a variety of situations and you've proven that you have the fortitude to keep doing it whenever and wherever I ask. I've thrown you into the deep end of the pool this summer and you've learned how to swim. No matter how much deeper the water gets I see no reason now why you can't stay afloat."

"But this time it'll be in front of people I know! Can't I work up to that more gradually?"

"Why? You were already seen by one of your professors and her son and his girlfriend at the lake and you survived that. Besides, I've told you all along that this day would come, and now it has. It's not that you can't do it, it's that you don't want to." Nancy had shifted now into that maddening supercilious tone of hers where she simply dictated what was what, and I could like it or lump it.

"Listen Wendy," she continued, "I know the experience of being naked in front of your friends and fellow students for the first time will be difficult for you but you've proven that you can handle it, and I expect you to. This will be your coming out party, so to speak, as an exhibitionist. This will also help lay the groundwork for some of the things I'll be asking you to do in the future on and around the campus. You're not the same scared little girl who broke down crying in my car during your first naked car ride. You're an exhibitionist now, Wendy, and this is going to be your life until you graduate."

I buried my head in my hands and Nancy remained silent for awhile to allow me to contemplate the unthinkable prospects of what lay ahead. When I finally looked up at her she broke into a broad smile and spoke again. "Well, now that we've got that out of the way let's not forget what you're here for this afternoon, dear," she said cheerfully. "Take off your clothes and let's go out and have some fun!"

III

The Saturday of the party came all too soon and I kept pacing nervously back and forth waiting for Taylor and Cindy to pick me up. The party didn't start until 1:00 pm but they were going to pick up me up at 10:00 am so I could help with the preparations, whatever that meant.

The past week had gone by in a blur. Classes wouldn't start until Monday but the previous week had been filled with registration and orientation meetings. As I saw some old friends and lots of new faces during the week I couldn't help but wonder how many of them would soon be seeing me naked and humiliated. Even if they weren't at the party I'm sure most of them would hear about it soon enough. As bad as things had been before at least when I was on campus and away from Nancy's control I could pretend that I was still the same old Wendy Wilson even though I knew that was a façade. After today that was all going to change. After today the real Wendy Wilson would be laid bare, both literally and figuratively. Whatever most people thought of me before, they were going to think something different come Monday morning when fall classes begin.

Unlike my summer classes, Nancy had let me choose my own schedule this time with two exceptions: the aerobics class and the acting class. I guess I really didn't mind taking either one, though. Call it vanity or narcissism or whatever, but I decided that if everyone was going to see me naked I wanted to look good, and the aerobics class had helped me avoid the notorious "Freshman 15" weight gain. And I'd really learned to like the acting class and my teacher said I was a natural. It even helped at times when I was in one of Nancy's nude-in-public scenarios to pretend I was playing a role in a movie or something. I was hoping that this would help me get through the party today because I don't think I've been this nervous since the early days of my naked car rides when this was all new and terrifying to me.

One of the things that really worried me was the idea that Taylor would be in control of me today. Not only did we have a somewhat contentious history together but I had no idea how she would react to having that kind of power over me. With Nancy, at least, I had some idea of the boundaries and what she expected of me. Taylor was a wild card, though, and it made me feel a little better knowing that Nancy would be there and had some hand in planning this, as strange as that sounds. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't, and all that.

The sound of the doorbell startled me out of my thoughts and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I took a deep breath to calm myself before opening the door.

"Hi Wendy!" Taylor and Cindy said in unison, broad smiles on their faces. "Are you ready to go?" Cindy added.

"I guess so," was all I could muster in response.

Taylor looked me over. "Is that what you're going to wear?" she asked. I was dressed casually in sneakers, blue jeans, and a dark t-shirt with the college logo on it. I nodded and half expected her to march me back inside to make me dress up in something slutty or revealing. Instead she just shrugged. "I guess it really doesn't matter does it?" she said with a smirk and Cindy let out a laugh.

I followed the girls out to the parking lot and was surprised to find them driving one of those big four-door extended cab pickup trucks complete with large off-road tires. Cindy crawled behind the driver's wheel while Taylor rode shotgun. I climbed into the backseat.

After we rolled out of the apartment parking lot Taylor turned to me and began talking. "I guess for starters we should tell you how the game is going to go today, Wendy. It's going to be a trivia contest. It'll be totally fair and aboveboard except for the fact that the other girls will know all the answers in advance while you're going to give the wrong answers." She pulled a folded sheet of paper out of her pocket and handed it to me. "Here are the questions you'll be asked and the answers you'll give."

I unfolded the sheet and read it, then shook my head. "Uh, uh. No fucking way!"

Taylor glared at me while Cindy glanced back in the rearview mirror. "Yes fucking way, Wendy," Taylor said sharply. "You're supposed to do as you're told today."

"Listen, I'm going to get naked and I know I don't have a choice in that. But you're not going to make me look like a dumb airhead while doing it. I'm smart and I'm good at trivia and I know the answers to all of these questions. In fact, these are the type of simple trivia questions that Howard Stern asks to some Playboy bimbo to show how stupid she is. There's no way in hell I'm going to pretend that I don't know who the Vice President is or what the capital of my own state is."

"You're going to do what we tell you to do, Wendy, or I'll get Nancy on the phone right now," Taylor snapped.

"You do that," I shot back. "And please ask her how it's going to look for me to be unable to answer even common knowledge trivia questions when she's been inflating my grades to make sure I'm an honor student."

Taylor and Cindy looked at each other when I said that and I knew immediately that this was something that Nancy hadn't told them. I really didn't care at the moment, though. It was going to be humiliating enough for me today without allowing them to make me look like some dumb bimbo. For some reason I knew this would be a bigger blow to my ego than being forced to strip and it was a line I wasn't going to cross.

Cindy finally spoke up. "Listen, Taylor, it really doesn't matter what the game is as long as Wendy gets naked, right? We'll think up another one."

"Fine," Taylor replied, but I could tell she was pissed. We drove the rest of the way to the sorority house in silence. The day wasn't off to a good start.

The Sigma Pi sorority house is a large immaculate brick building that's about as far from the Animal House image as you can get. When we walked into the front door it struck me that it didn't look at all like a place that was about to host a party. There were some girls preparing food in the kitchen but there didn't seem to be anything set up that would indicate a party was taking place here in a few hours.

"Um, when is this thing supposed to start again?" I asked.

"One o'clock," Cindy replied.

"Really?" I responded. "This place doesn't look ready at all for a party."

Taylor turned to me with a smirk on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry Wendy. Didn't we tell you that the party's been moved?"

"What? Where?"

"Since I donated quite a bit of money to the sorority so I wouldn't have to take part in the strip game they were able to afford to stage a much bigger party than we originally planned. We rented the big party tent at Woodland Park and merged a couple of other fraternity parties into this one."

I think the blood drained out of my face when I heard this which only spurred Taylor to continue tormenting me. "And since we don't have to worry about noise there we were also able to hire a band and will be able to party much later into the night. It's going to be a massive rave. Everyone will be there."

Taylor glared at me for a minute, enjoying my reaction, and I could tell she was still pissed off about the trivia contest. I finally collected myself and responded. "Fine. Whatever."

Cindy put her arm around my shoulder and steered me away from Taylor. "Wendy can help me load the truck and take some of this stuff to the party site," she said.

"Alright," Taylor replied. "You'll need to stop by the store on the way and pick up a few things. I've got a list."

Cindy and I spent the next few minutes loading the back of her truck with boxes full of food, paper plates, plastic silverware and other things for the party. I was just glad to be away from Taylor and doing something to keep my mind off of what lay ahead. After we'd finished loading the truck we hopped in and pulled away from the sorority house. Once we were on the road Cindy turned to me. "Sorry about Taylor. I know she can be a little bitch sometimes but I think she's almost as nervous about this party as you are."

I let out a short, bitter laugh. "I doubt that."

"Yeah, probably not," Cindy smiled "You were right about the trivia contest, though. That wouldn't have been fair to you to make you look so dumb."

"Thanks," I mumbled, and we rode in silence for a couple of minutes. Maybe it was because I was grateful that she stepped in and helped me get away from Taylor but I decided it wouldn't do me any good to be unfriendly to Cindy, so I started to make some small talk. "Where are you from, Cindy?"

"I'm from a small town a couple of hours from here and I'm sure you've never heard of it. I grew up on a farm and I'm a corn fed country girl, born and bred."

This didn't really surprise me much, especially after seeing her truck which looked more suited to mudding than commuting on city roads. She also had a slight twang in her voice. It wasn't a heavy drawl by any means, but it was noticeable. Cindy had a lean, lithe figure and a very pretty face highlighted by wavy strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. "You remind me of Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland," I told her.

"Really?" she said surprised. "Well, I'll take that as a compliment. I think she's very pretty."

"So do I."

"I'm surprised an upper-class blueblood like you listens to country music," she said.

"Well, I like her anyway."

Cindy smiled at me. "Me too."

She turned the truck into a supermarket parking lot and shut off the engine. "We have to pick up a few things here for the party, Wendy. So go ahead and take off your clothes and we'll go on in." I'm sure you can imagine the shocked look on my face when she said that and Cindy managed to keep a straight face for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "I'm just kidding, Wendy. C'mon." She opened her door and stepped out and with a sigh of relief I got out and followed her.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,207 Followers