The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,194 Followers

As the crowd lined up to put money into the Sigma Pi jar I turned and glanced at Taylor standing next to me. To my surprise I saw no signs of hostility or smugness in her face, just a sense of excitement. She gave me a quick smile and a nod that almost seemed like encouragement.

Cindy replaced the microphone back onto the mike stand and walked over to me with a broad smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and began whispering in my ear.

"It's showtime, Wendy."

VI

Cindy led me by the hand through the crowd to the center of the tent, then pulled me up onto one of the sturdy wooden tables. She held me close and whispered something into my ear that I couldn't quite make out in the noise, then waved her hand as a signal to the band which was back onstage now. Then she stepped off the table and returned to the floor leaving me alone, surrounded by people on every side.

I closed my eyes briefly and tried to go deep within myself. You're playing the role of an exhibitionist, Wendy, and these people are just extras. This is your movie. You're the star. The opening guitar riff to the Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" filled the air. Lights, camera, action!

My eyes popped open, I put a seductive smile on my face and began moving my body to the driving beat of the song.

If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

I bent over at the waist to untie my sneakers, then slid them off using my toes and let them drop to the ground at the foot of the table. Then I pulled my socks off and did the same.

I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top

My body continued to move to the music and I slowly began unbuttoning my jeans as the crowd cheered me on. The tent was filled to capacity now and I could feel eyes in every direction locked onto my body as I slid my jeans down my thighs and stepped out of them.

If you rough it up
If you like it you can slide it up, slide it up

I crossed my arms in front of my waist and grasped each side of my t-shirt, lifting it up just enough to give the crowd a glimpse of my panties and bare midriff before lowering it again. I did this several times as my hips swayed to the music, then finally pulled it over my head and let it drop to the floor. The roar from the crowd continued to build with each piece of clothing I removed and I felt like I was in the eye of a hurricane as I danced now in just my bra and panties.

Don't make a grown man cry
My eyes dilate, my lips go green
My hands are greasy
She's a mean, mean machine

It felt like my body was being fueled by pure adrenaline as I reached around behind my back and unclasped my bra. I teasingly pulled the strap off of one bare shoulder and then the other and then let the bra hang loosely on my breasts as I continued dancing to the grinding beat of the music. Then, suddenly, I pulled it off and replaced it with my left arm covering my breasts. I let the bra drop to the floor and then quickly covered each breast with a hand, preventing my audience from getting a glimpse. The roar continued to build in anticipation until I finally let my hands drop to my sides, revealing my bare breasts to the crowd.

You got to never, never, never stop
Never, never
Slide it up

I had only one small piece of fabric remaining protecting what was left of my dignity but I was too deep into playing my role to stop now. I pulled each side of my panties down just far enough to reveal bare hips to the crowd.

Love the day when we will never stop, never stop
Never stop, never stop

The song was winding down now and I'd waited as long as possible for the inevitable. I bent over at the waist and slid my panties down my thighs, undoubtedly giving anyone standing behind me a good view of my pussy lips. I stepped out of them and the crowd exploded in cheers as I straightened up and twirled them around on my index finger before letting them drop to the floor with the rest of my clothes. I was now completely nude in the middle of what seemed like a sea of camera phones aimed in my direction as I continued to dance to the conclusion of the song.

You, you, you make a grown man cry
You, you make a dead man come
You, you make a dead man come

When the music ended the spell I was under seemed to lift and it sunk in now that I was standing very, very naked in front of a crowd of my fellow students. I wasn't sure what to do next, until a beaming Cindy stepped up to the table and helped me down. Then she led me by the hand through the packed crowd.

VII

The rest of the evening seemed to go by in a swirl of sight, sounds, and emotions. It's almost impossible to describe the awesome feeling of being the only nude person in a large crowd. I felt frightened, exhilarated, aroused, and humiliated, all at the same time. This was far from the first time that I'd been naked in front of an audience, of course, but these were people who knew me and who I'd be seeing constantly throughout the rest of the school year, not anonymous strangers in some supermarket across town.

Cindy stayed close most of the evening, providing moral support to help me through it and acting as a kind of bodyguard to help keep the wandering hands of drunk frat boys away from my body. She kept a tight hold of my hand which helped give me more strength to deal with this crazy situation I'd been thrust into. She also did a lot of the talking, telling people how proud she felt knowing that I was willing to do this just to become a member of her sorority. I spotted Nancy occasionally but she chose to keep a discreet distance from me, probably because as an employee in the Dean's office she couldn't be seen taking an active part in this. I knew she was watching, though, and I kept a smile on my face as if I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

There were cameras everywhere and it seemed like everyone wanted their picture taken with me. After awhile Cindy decided that this might be another way to milk more money out of the crowd so she enlisted Margaret and her expensive camera gear and set me up in a corner of the tent where she started charging people $5 to have their picture taken with me. Computer geeks were my most frequent customers but there were also jocks, frat boys, stoners...you name it. Also a surprising number of girls lined up as well. For each picture I'd put an arm around them and a big smile on my face while Cindy stood by to make sure their hands didn't wander too far from the vicinity of my waist.

After awhile we ended the picture taking sessions and I told Cindy that I needed some fresh air. We walked out of the tent into the dimming evening sunlight and I was shocked by the size of the crowd outside. I guess word had gotten out on campus about what was happening at the party and people were still flooding in. One of the fraternity guys helping out with the party told Cindy they were making an emergency run to the liquor store for more kegs.

Everywhere we went I was the center of attention. I was also in a constant state of arousal and my nipples stuck out like pencil erasers only adding to my embarrassment. After awhile I couldn't take it any longer. I told Cindy I needed to go to the bathroom and she led me to the outdoor port-a-potties.

Now there are probably few places less erotic than the inside of a port-a-potty but at this point I just had to relieve the pressure that'd been building up inside of me. Since this was likely the only place I'd ever get any privacy tonight it would have to do. My right hand slid down and began rubbing my clit as I caressed my breasts with my left hand. I had to bite my lip to keep my moans from being heard outside and it was all I could do to keep from screaming when I reached my climax minutes later. I waited a couple of more minutes for my body to get back to something close to an even keel before stepping out into the crowd once again. I could only hope that what had just happened wasn't too obvious.

Cindy continued to stay close as I mingled outside in the crowd. The response I got was almost universally positive, which wasn't actually too surprising. This was a drunk, raucous college crowd after all, and I doubted anyone here was likely to be offended by the sight of a naked girl. That actually helped me relax and loosen up a little bit, as did Cindy's support. This wasn't like where Nancy would send me out somewhere naked and would get her kicks watching from a distance. Cindy's presence helped give me strength and encouragement.

As the sun went down over the horizon some fraternity guys started a bonfire in a fire pit and the crowd began migrating around it. It felt good standing in its warmth and after awhile I became mesmerized by the flames. I looked down and saw the flickering light dancing on my bare skin and it struck home that I was actually doing it...I was living the life that Nancy had promised that first day at her dining room table when she mapped out my future for me. That seemed like ages ago now and at the time it seemed impossible that I'd ever actually be able to do the things she described. Yet here I was now totally nude in front of what seemed like half of the student body of my school, and I knew this was just the beginning. I wondered now how many times this kind of scene would play itself out during the remainder of my college days. God knows that Nancy's thirst for this kind of thing seemed to be insatiable, and now with Cindy and Taylor thrown into the mix there seemed to be no end to the possibility of being ordered out of my clothes. And I knew now that my training, for all intents and purposes, really was over. If I could spend hours naked in this setting and with these people then there really no longer seemed to be any limits to what I was capable of doing. I had become what Nancy had dreamed of -- a naked doll she could wind up and march in any direction she chose. This realization sent yet another wave of unwanted sexual excitement pulsing through my body.

Inside the tent the band had played its last set and someone said they were packing up. I hoped this meant that the party was winding down, but minutes later a DJ began pumping out loud, thumping modern rap, pop, and rock music and the party kicked up another notch. And in the parking lot I could see cars still continuing to arrive. This wasn't going to be an early evening.

After awhile Cindy whispered in my ear, "C'mon, hon. Let's go inside and dance." She pulled me through the crowd, which parted like the Red Sea for us, and a cheer rose as I entered the tent.

And then I danced, and danced, and danced some more. At first I danced with Cindy but then with anyone who asked. Guys, girls, it didn't matter. Sometimes I wasn't even sure who I was dancing with, I was just dancing with the crowd. I allowed the music to wash over me and I let myself go.

It seemed as if the bonfire, the music, and the conflicting emotions that had been pulsating through my body all evening had filled me with a kind of primal energy. My nude body glistened now with perspiration and I moved effortlessly in perfect rhythm to the music. I could no longer tell if I was still putting on an act or if this was the real Wendy Wilson. The actress had become one with the character and they had become indistinguishable from each other.

And as I danced I could feel my arousal building like steam inside a boiler until I was on the verge of exploding. I knew I was way past the point of being able to find any privacy so all I could do was hope that the writhing dancers surrounding me and thumping music would help mask what was about to happen. I shook my hair over my face and did my best to muffle my moans as my body shuddered and I had a thunderous orgasm right there in the middle of the dance floor.

VIII

It was deep in the early morning hours before the last of the party goers departed and were replaced by a cleaning crew that'd been hired to clean up afterwards. They kept stealing glances at me as I sat, still naked, on a wooden bench. I hadn't seen Taylor in hours and even Nancy and Margaret had disappeared awhile ago. Only Cindy was left and she sat down next to me now.

"How ya feeling, hon?" she asked me.

"I'm so tired," I said. I was totally exhausted -- completely mentally and physically drained - and I leaned against her and rested my head on her shoulder. She put an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"That's understandable," she said. "You've had quite a night, Wendy. This was an epic party and people will be talking about it for years."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I mumbled sleepily.

"I saw your orgasm on the dance floor."

"Oh, God. Was it that obvious?"

"I'm afraid so. Taylor saw it, too. "

"What happened to Taylor, anyway?"

"She's probably on her back somewhere with her ankles around her ears would be my guess," Cindy replied.

"Oh. I thought she was the one who was supposed to be in charge of me today but you were the one controlling everything."

"Well, she had a couple of things she wanted you to do tonight that you definitely wouldn't have liked. She's just a pledge, though, and I'm a senior and a sorority officer so I pulled rank on her to keep things from being too bad for you."

"Thanks," I mumbled and snuggled closer to her. "Don't you feel bad for making me get naked, though?"

"Nope. I'd keep you naked forever if I could." We sat there silently for several minutes and I was on the verge of falling asleep when she pulled me to my feet.

"It's time to take you home, girlfriend."

"I don't know where my clothes are, Cindy."

"I'm sure they're long gone, hon. You don't need them anyway. If there's anyone who doesn't need to wear clothes, it's you."

Cindy walked me out to her truck and helped me into the passenger seat. We stayed mostly silent on the drive home and I could see the first sign of light on the horizon as she pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex. She shut off the engine and turned to me. "Do you have a key, Wendy? Will you be able to get in?"

"I hid a key outside," I said. "I didn't bring anything with me that I was afraid to lose."

"Smart girl," she said.

The early morning songbirds were serenading us as Cindy led me by the hand up the stairs to my apartment. There were apartments nearby where someone might be looking out a window but I was way beyond caring by this point as I reached under the mat to retrieve my apartment key.

Cindy and I stood facing each other just outside my front door. "You were totally amazing tonight," she said as the tips of her fingers moved lightly across my bare skin. "You're so beautiful, Wendy," she said as she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine. I began trembling and pulled away.

"I..um..I'm not a..."

"Shhhh...." Cindy said and pressed a finger against my lips. "You're not a lesbian? That's okay. Neither am I. This is just a college thing. I think every college girl should try it at least once." Her hand continued to move across my skin and my trembling increased as she began caressing my right breast. Then it began moving down my stomach and Cindy turned her gaze downward. "I love your little golden bush, Wendy. It seems like everyone shaves bare down there these days. I'm so glad you don't." I felt her fingers move through my pubic hair and I shuddered as they brushed lightly against my pussy lips.

I looked up into her pretty face and green eyes as she moved in closer again. "I won't make you do this if you don't want to, Wendy," she whispered. Then she pressed her lips against mine again, but this time I didn't pull away. I closed my eyes and melted in her arms.

"I want to," I gasped when she finally pulled away.

Cindy took the key from my hand, unlocked the door, and led me by the hand through the door.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,194 Followers