The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers

It didn't take long for us to get ready. Packing is a breeze when you don't have any clothes and we were soon standing naked in the middle of the room awaiting our instructions. When it came time to hand out the t-shirts for our walk out to the car only one emerged from Taylor's suitcase and she gave it Meredith. It appeared it was payback time for last night's insurrection. Meredith looked at me and then tossed the t-shirt back to Taylor. "I'll walk out dressed the same as Wendy," she said.

Normally Nancy would've been thrilled about having us both walk out of the hotel naked but she was clearly intent on punishing me for my disobedience. "Put the shirt on, Meredith," she said, "otherwise I'll lock you both out of the room naked and let you find your own way home."

"That's fine with me," Meredith responded. "I'm sure my friend Valerie will be happy to give us a ride."

"We can also call Mom to pick us up," I added. "I'm sure she'll want to know that Nancy abandoned us miles from home after making a big speech to her about how she was going to protect me."

Nancy glowered at me. "Fine," she snapped. "You'll both walk out naked. Taylor, I'm going to check out and bring the car around to the front. I'll text you when I'm there. Make sure you march them out right through the middle of the lobby." When Nancy slammed the door behind her we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

A few minutes later as we emerged naked from the elevator and entered the crowded hotel lobby, Meredith grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I felt so grateful at that moment for having this opportunity to reconnect with my sister after having drifted apart for so many years, even if it was under the most bizarre circumstances imaginable. And even though I didn't know when or if she would be joining me again in acting out Nancy's naked fantasies, I knew she would be there for me, along with my mother, as part of a support group of people I loved that I could talk to honestly and openly about what I was experiencing.

For the first time in a very long time I no longer felt alone.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers