The Reluctant Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers

"Beautiful," she heard as the blackness receded and she was once more aware of her surroundings.

Gasping, she slowly lowered her body to the table before her trembling legs failed her. What was becoming of her? She'd enjoyed that far more than she should have, desperate for the release. Sex was something that was endured, not this. Never like this.

Her Mistress sat beside her, running her hand down her back, soothing her. "Phase two of training has begun. You will remain obedient and respectful, you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good. If I should find cause to punish you, I won't be gentle this time. I expect more of you, and our time is running out to prepare you. You will submit to me, completely, will you not?"

"Completely, Mistress."

"Good. Come then."

And so it began. The Mistress had been correct. This phase was even more exhausting than the previous. Throughout the day she found herself positioned in dozens of ways, forced to endure penetration from a variety of devices even more varied than the instruments of pain. Large and small, narrow and thick, hard and pliant, sleek and textured, she took them all. Few were the moments when one opening or another was not filled with some tool, straining her to her limits. Even while eating her scant meals, she endured a large plug in her poor butt, while a small vibrator worked away within her tight pussy. She grew to adore the lube which was applied liberally, making what would otherwise be continuous torture an amazing soul-rending experience.

The intrusions into her rear were not the horrible acts she had anticipated, and with the Mistress's careful instruction she learned to take even the larger instruments in her back door, and achieve her orgasms with them there. She was mortified to find she was able to come with nothing more than anal penetration. So perverted and sick, what was she becoming? What were they making of her?

The day was not pain free. She found it impossible to take the larger imitation phalluses in her mouth, and gagged as soon as they reached her throat. It was a limitation the Mistress would not accept, and was determined to overcome. After the fourth failed attempt Sheri was strapped over a horse, her legs paddled until she took the entire length of a mounted dildo down her aching throat. She strained to resist the gagging, knowing it would only earn her further beatings. She shuddered to think of the punishments she'd receive for vomiting. In the end the pain in her thighs overcame the discomfort, and she endured the oral intrusion as long as required, breathless, aching, but accepting. She learned to relax her throat, swallowing repeatedly, and salivating on demand. She found a way to distance herself from the act, ignoring and suppressing the instinctive and involuntary resistance, opening her throat to the forced intrusion, and accepting it as long as required.

By the end of the day she was completely spent. She'd come more times than she'd believed possible, and spent so much time with artificial cocks down her throat, she could barely speak. Every opening was rubbed raw and she begged for rest.

"Dear, dear child, you have done well. You've earned your rest." The Mistress bathed her again, before placing her on the bed. She applied a soothing balm to her ass and pussy, massaging her gently. She removed the collar and applied more of the wonderful cream where it rubbed against her neck and shoulders. While Sheri lay there, feeling the cooling lotion do its work, her captor brushed her hair out, then carefully braided it, all in silence. Sheri was given some pain killers for the first time, and slipped into slumber, her life already changed beyond her imagination.

* * *

Sheri awoke to the caresses she'd grown accustomed to. She could feel the soreness in both her holes, a reminder of her lessons of the day before. She stretched, sighing, while the hands fondled her, rubbing her more intimately, cradling her tits, gently probing her pussy.

"Good morning, child. Another day of lessons awaits."

She cleared her throat, testing her voice. "Good morning, Mistress. Train me." Her throat still felt raw, her voice sounded rough.

The Mistress giggled. "Eager are we?"

"Willing, Mistress."

"What did I tell you?" the Mistress asked. The woman didn't sound angry. Sheri struggled to find the right answer, and was shocked to hear another voice.

"Everything you said and more. Thank you so much for including me. Does Robert know about her?" a new voice intoned from the opposite side of her cot.

Mistress hissed, "Names, Ivory, names."

The new person groaned, "I'm sorry, Scarlet. I forgot."

"Another slip like that and our guest won't be the only one undergoing training today."

"I won't forget again. I promise." The newcomer sounded concerned and contrite.

Sheri was abruptly as nervous as the first day. It wasn't the presence of the new captor as much as the sudden tone of the Mistress's voice. The same flat sound she'd had at first. A scary sound. Frightening.

She tried to sit up, forgetting she was still restrained.

"Easy child, I'm not cross with you. Hold still."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress and the newcomer both worked on her ankles and wrists, freeing her quickly. Sheri spun her legs to the side, sitting up and sliding off the bed to stand before her captors.

"She needs cleaning," her Mistress said.

"May I?"

"Cleaning is all."

"Yes Scarlet, I'll be thorough and careful."

"Go ahead then."

A hand tugged at hers and pulled her along, uncaring of her stumbling and awkwardness, hurrying through the maze of furniture blind. Her leg struck hard against a sharp edge, bringing tears to her eyes, and drawing an unintended hiss from between her lips.

"Damn it, Ivory! Easy! If you hurt her I swear I'll pay you back double."

Sheri slammed head on into her guide, who had suddenly stopped. She staggered, when her guide moved aside. "I'm sorry Scarlet. I'm so sorry. I'm just so excited. Just look at her!"

"No excuses. I thought you were better trained than this. You're disappointing me." The Mistress's voice still sounded hard, with no sympathy for the newcomer.

Sheri's hand was squeezed tightly and she was tugged forward, "Be careful, bitch," the woman whispered angrily, pulling her along more slowly.

After a few more steps they stopped moving, and she heard the water of the shower turned on. She could hear the rustle of clothing next to her. Her shin was throbbing where she'd run into the table, but the pain was minor, less than she'd woken up to most mornings in her new jail.

Sheri was tugged forward, so the water was striking her waist. Ivory's hands reached up and removed her eye mask, peeling it away. She quickly closed her eyes in fear, bowing her head.

Her captor started removing her restraints. "Oh crap, you're bleeding? Shit!" Sheri clenched her eyes shut, while the newcomer's hands rubbed the wound on her shin. "It's not too bad, just a tiny nick. It doesn't hurt too much does it?"

"No Mistress."

With the restraints removed, Sheri was tugged under the water, and she could hear a curtain being drawn around the shower. That was interesting. She hadn't known there was a curtain.

"Not Mistress, no. Don't call me that. Ivory is fine, or ma'am." The giggle accompanying the new directions was unexpected.

"Yes Ivory."

"And you can open your eyes now, it's Ok."

Sheri cautiously opened her eyes, and the dim light stabbed into her eyes, making them water. She kept her eyes partially closed, squinting, slowly getting used to the piercing light. After a few seconds she could bear more of it, and through the tears she could see her new guardian standing in front of her. She had a simple white mask on, and was smiling.

"How's that?" Ivory asked.

"Very nice, ma'am, thank you."

Ivory giggled, then moved behind her and started soaping up Sheri's body, the sponge rough against her skin.

"You're beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful slave."

Slave. The words were like ice picks driving into her brain. She was their slave, absolute and there was nothing she could do about it. She struggled to keep from screaming, biting down on her lip. After a few seconds she regained control. "Thank you, Ivory. You're very kind."

Sheri tilted her head back and let the water beat down against her face, washing away the tears. The sponge and intrusive hands moved to her front, and she looked down at the girl cleaning her.

Ivory was appropriate. She had alabaster skin, nearly translucent, light blue veins visible at her neck and breasts. Her hair was platinum blond, possibly natural and barely shoulder length. She was young, probably still in her teens. Sheri wouldn't have been surprised to hear she was still in high-school. What kind of people were these that would let a teenager do such things?

Ivory's washing was taking on a new tone, the sponge gone, her hands rubbing and caressing now, touching Sheri between her legs. The girl's mouth glided upward and took a nipple between her lips, gently suckling. Wandering fingers were winding their way into her, spreading her sore lips, rubbing gently but insistently. The girl's tongue was teasing her nipple, forcing a sigh from her captive.

The girl stood before her, took Sheri's hands in her own and placed them on her small breasts. "Ok, your turn. Wash me."

"Yes, Ivory," Sheri said softly, surprised to find herself excited to hold the girl's breasts, unconsciously squeezing the nipples. Looking around, she saw a soap dispenser on the wall, gave it a couple of pumps and applied the soap to her shower-mate. She reached down and plucked the sponge from the floor, rubbing it all over the girl, working up a lather, cleaning her thoroughly.

"Mmm, that's nice slave-girl. Don't miss anyplace." She spread her legs in invitation.

Sheri moved to the girl's side and cleaned her front and back, taking care to make sure Ivory's privates were well taken care of. She knelt down on the hard tile and scrubbed the young girl's legs, down to her feet, moving around her new captor until she was kneeling in front of her, a neatly trimmed light blonde crotch inches from her face. While she scrubbed the other leg Ivory reached down and pulled Sheri's head between her legs. Sheri succumbed to the pressure, kissing the swollen lips in front of her while finishing the leg.

"Use your hands to make sure I'm well rinsed, pretty slave girl."

Sheri rinsed her hands under the water and ran them all over the pale girl, touching her gently, enthralled by the feel of the smooth skin. She continued using her mouth, kissing the flesh nearest her while she moved about, making sure no soap remained.

"We're going to have so much fun today," Ivory said softly.

"Thank you, Ivory."

"You're very welcome. Here, stay still. Let's get these braids out of your hair."

She drew Sheri up until she was standing, then moved behind her, the girl's small gentle hands making quick work of the braids. Her fingers were nimble, moving quickly and surely. When Sheri's hair was free and loose, she felt the shampoo on the crown of her head, and the girl scrubbed her long hair, taking her time, pressing her body against Sheri's back, leaning in close.

"Rinse it off," Ivory said.

While Sheri rinsed her hair out, Ivory reached around her and grabbed her full breasts, squeezing and playing with them, while her lips explored Sheri's back and neck. Sheri was leaning forward, letting her hair hang down while the last vestige of the shampoo was rinsed away. She felt Ivory's lips travel down her back to the valley between her cheeks, opening her up so that her tongue could worm its way down to her still sensitive butt hole. She was ashamed to find herself leaning forward to grant the girl better access. Warm hands spread her cheeks wide, and the devilish tongue probed her hole, pushing firmly.

"I imagine that's clean enough," the Mistress's voice rang out from nearby.

"Yes, Scarlet, we're just finishing," Ivory spoke up. She reached past Sheri and turned off the water. "Don't move now, Ok?"

"I won't, ma'am." Once again, Ivory giggled when called ma'am.

Sheri was facing the wall, and heard the shower curtain move behind her. Moments later a large bath towel was laid across her shoulders. "Go ahead and dry off, but don't turn away from the wall," Ivory said.

"Yes, Ivory," Sheri answered, drying her body off and checking her shin for the first time. There'd be a bruise, but it had stopped bleeding. As for bruises, it wouldn't be alone. While she was drying herself off, she looked down at where the Mistress had trimmed her hair the day before. A small heart-shaped patch of hair was all that remained of her previously untrimmed bush. She smiled. It looked nice.

Sheri towel dried her hair. When finished she stood still, awaiting instruction.

She felt a brush against her scalp, drawn down slowly through the tangled hair. "Thank you, Ivory."

The laugh startled her. "If I let her brush your hair, you'd probably be half bald before she finished." It was the Mistress, Sheri realized, surprised.

"Oh, c'mon Aunt... I mean Scarlet. I'm not that bad."

The brush caught in her hair, then tugged sharply. "Out. Go sit on the wall bench and don't say another word." The words were spat out in harsh anger.

Sheri started to turn, but her Mistress put a hand on her shoulder, holding her still.

Ivory whined from nearby, "Please Scarlet. I'm sorry. I'll be good. I promise."

"Not another word Ivory. Go. I'll decide what to do with you in a moment." The brush resumed its steady work, working the knots out of Sheri's hair. "I'm sorry, child. I should have known better. She's not ready for this."

Sheri didn't know if she should respond or not. She struggled to find something to say. "She's young, Mistress."

Scarlet laughed unexpectedly. "Yes she is. But she should know better. What can you do? Kids these days. In my time, I'd have been scared to death to make the slightest mistake. I think we've been too easy on her."

Sheri stayed quiet, not daring to venture a comment.

"You, on the other hand, my child, are a treasure. I hope you realize that. So obedient, so responsive, so eager to obey." The mistress stopped brushing her hair, and Sheri felt lips against her shoulder.

"Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry I was so insolent at first."

"Oh no, girl. You weren't at all. I probably continued the discipline longer than I needed. I'm not perfect either." She hummed to herself, back to brushing Sheri's long hair.

After a couple of minutes, she stopped, then reached around and placed an eye-mask over Sheri's eyes. She pressed it in place, and Sheri felt the adhesive stick to her skin, holding it firmly. She was shocked to see that it was mesh, and she could still see through it somewhat.

"Just a little reward, dear. How does it feel?"

"Good, Mistress. Thank you."

"Excellent. Why don't you use the toilet? There's a toothbrush and mouthwash at the sink. When you're done, come over and join us for breakfast."

Sheri was completely confused. This day was starting so differently. She turned away from the wall and looked around. It was like looking through dark mosquito netting. She could make out everything around her, but it all had a fuzzy, misty look. She found her way to the toilet and was surprised to find she was embarrassed. When she was completely blind, it was nothing to pee in front of the Mistress, but now, she felt a little nervous. Not wanting to anger the Mistress, she quickly did her business, then brushed her teeth and rinsed. She turned to head to the table where they ate their meals, and was brought up short when she heard a sound she was all to familiar with.

"Owww! Please Scarlet, I'll remember!" The young girl's cry rang out across the room.

Another loud smack of paddle on flesh, and the girl cried out again.

"Damn it, Ivory. Show some control! Girl, come over here."

Sheri turned away from the path she'd taken and headed over to the horse which Ivory was bent over, wending her way through the maze of furniture.

"No, please, don't let her paddle me," Ivory begged.

"Don't be stupid," the Mistress barked, angrily. "Come child, take your position."

Sheri nervously moved over next to Ivory, and leaned over the horse, spreading her legs apart for stability. The padded horse was long, and could probably take another penitent at the same time. "Like this, Mistress?"

"Exactly. Count off five."

Sheri felt the tears well up in her eyes. She had hoped the punishment was over. She hadn't done anything wrong. Then again, from the beginning, she never had. "Yes Mistress."

The paddle came down swiftly, making her jerk. Even after days of punishment, the jolt of the initial sting was still a surprise. "One, Mistress."

The second blow was angled upward, flat across her ass cheeks, and hard. She bit back any complaint, and rose up on her toes. "Two, Mistress."

The next three blows weren't as bad as the second one, and rained down quickly as she counted each off. After the fifth, she felt her body relax. She hadn't cried out, and had hardly moved after each one. She'd learned better. "Thank you Mistress."

"See? That was twice as hard as you got, and not a peep. Not a tear, not a single cry. Did you see how she held herself still?"

"Yes, Scarlet. I'm sorry."

"Now hold still, and no whining, understood? Or your day is over before it began."

"Yes Scarlet."

"Child, you may go over to the table." Sheri stood and turned away. "Wait."

Sheri stopped, wondering what she'd have to endure next. She could see the fuzzy outline of Mistress approaching, paddle still in her hand. She shivered in anticipation.

The Mistress reached for her head and pulled her forward. Her lips met Sheri's and her tongue pushed hers apart. Sheri opened her mouth obediently, and when the Mistress kissed her gently, instead of dominating her, she sighed and returned the warm wet kiss.

"I'm proud of you, Child. Thank you."

Sheri's heart jumped in her chest, and she almost reached out for the Mistress, stopping her arms in mid-air. She quickly lowered them, and nodded.

"I'm happy I didn't embarrass you, Mistress. Thank you."

The Mistress chuckled. "Were you about to touch me?"

Sheri bowed her head, the roller coaster of emotions taking hold, and she whispered. "I'm sorry Mistress. I was about to hug you."

Scarlet moved closer, only inches away. "It's a good thing you stopped, isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I...I'll take my punishment."

"Yes you will, you insolent child."

Sheri braced herself, and gasped when she found herself in the embrace of her Mistress. "Go ahead. You have my permission. You may hug me."

Sheri raised her arms and wrapped them around the Mistress. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against her captor's and nestled her head into the woman's neck. She smelled of soap and excitement. She held her tight, her hands moving only the slightest bit, caressing the skin underneath. The Mistress, on the other hand, let her free hand caress Sheri's still heated butt cheeks, while the wood of the paddle pressed between her shoulder blades.

Daringly, she pressed her lips against the Mistress's neck, tasting her.

The arms holding her relaxed and she started to pull away.

"Did I say you could stop, child?"

Sheri froze in place. "No Mistress."

"I believe you can hug me better than that. Go ahead, show me."

Sheri pressed forward again, sliding a leg between those in front of her, pressing her thigh upward to feel moistness. She nuzzled the neck, kissing it, nibbling on it, while her hands explored the back of the woman who had controlled her so completely for the last week. One hand traveled down and cupped her ass, squeezing softly, feeling the smooth fullness, moving over and running down the crevasse, her fingers brushing against the pucker there. She felt the Mistress push down on her shoulders, guiding her face to the twin mounds, where she moved her mouth, seeking out a nipple, suckling, while her hands searched out the secrets between her Mistress's legs. She was leaning over, moving from one breast to the other, taking the nipples in her mouth, sucking, dragging her teeth gently across them.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers