The Reluctant Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers

"That's enough, I think." The Mistress's voice had a strange sound to it, and it excited her. Sheri stood. "Thank you Mistress. You are too kind."

"Were you about to bite my nipple, girl? Get a little payback?"

Sheri was shocked. She dropped to her knees quickly, head down. "Oh no! No Mistress. I would never do such a thing!"

The hard paddle was under her chin and she flinched. She raised her head against the pressure of the solid wood. She looked up at the Mistress, trembling.

"Go. Sit at the table and await us."

Sheri scrambled to her feet and hurried to the table, hearing the first slap of the paddle just as she was seated.

"One."

"Much better. At least it looks like you can learn. Four more and we'll be done. And perhaps you'll think twice before speaking out of turn."

"Yes Scarlet. TWO!" The girl cried out loudly, and Sheri heard her Mistress sigh. She almost wanted to laugh. The stupid girl had no control whatsoever.

She sat quietly, listening to the new girl receive her punishment. "Now pull yourself together, and when you're ready, join us." Sheri saw the woman approach the table, and sit down beside her.

"What a baby. If you can't take the punishment yourself, how can you ever expect to give it out? How can you know the limits?" She poured them each a glass of orange juice, and set about buttering toast and putting jam on it. "In a week, you show more control than she does after nearly a year. God, I'm too easy on her."

Sheri was surprised by the woman's words. "Mistress? May I speak?"

She laughed sardonically. "Sure. Why not? It's that kind of day."

"You understand the punishment so well, driving me beyond what I thought I could endure, but stopping just before my collapse. Have...have you had to... have you been..?"

"Have I been beaten? Of course. More times than I care to recall. Worse than you could imagine, child. Part of my training, of course. Now go ahead, eat up."

Ivory approached and sat down opposite her. "Thank you Scarlet. I'm sorry I disappointed you. I'll do better."

"I know you will. Now apologize to our guest. It was your carelessness that made me use her as an example."

"I'm sorry Sheri."

Sheri heard the utensils clatter beside her. "Jesus, Ivory! What is wrong with you! What have you been taught about speaking to the trainees by name?"

"Shit! I'm sorry, Scarlet. I forgot."

"What am I going to do with you? I can't believe that after your punishment, you still can't follow simple directions. And profanity on top of that!"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident. I promise it won't happen again," Ivory whined.

"If I wasn't under such a tight schedule..." Scarlet muttered. "When this is over, you and I have some unfinished business." The Mistress reached out and placed her hand on Sheri's arm. "You will no longer refer to this girl as Ivory, or 'ma'am'. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will refer to her as 'girl', or 'trainee', or even 'slave' if you so desire. She is no better than you. And you, trainee, will refer to this girl as 'first girl', or, let me think, what can I call you?"

Sheri wasn't sure if she was being addressed directly, but responded anyway. "Whatever you wish, of course, Mistress."

"True. How about 'Amber'? It matches your lovely hair."

"Thank you Mistress."

Ivory was not quite so happy. "Really? You're not seriously going to place me below her are you? C'mon Aunt Jean, be reasonable."

"That's enough!" The Mistress roared, standing and dragging Ivory away from the table. From what she could see, it looked like Scarlet was pulling her by the hair. Sheri was embarrassed for her. The girl was so stupid and careless.

"No, please!" Sheri heard the 'trainee' cry out, and she felt a little bad to find herself smiling.

She finished her toast and orange juice, and sat quietly, until the Mistress returned.

"That's going to make things difficult, but I guess we'll just have to adapt. And you, young lady, will forget anything that little bitch was too stupid to keep to herself. Am I understood?"

"Yes Mistress. It is forgotten. I swear."

"Fine. Now let me finish my breakfast." Sheri waited but after a few moments she saw the Mistress stand. "Damn it! This was supposed to be a good day."

Sheri stood and waited quietly.

The Mistress stood beside her, running her fingers through her hair. "Alright, Amber, we can't let this interrupt our training. Our time together is almost at an end, and we still have so much to do. Shall we get started?"

"As you wish, Mistress."

The Mistress headed across the room, and Sheri followed behind. They weaved their way between the furniture, and Sheri felt an involuntary shiver as she recognized the cross she'd been strapped to for the better part of a day. Her pussy throbbed at the memory of having a large phallus inside of her, while she strained to hold herself up on her toes, the length and thickness of the invading device unbearable otherwise. She'd been whipped thoroughly until her legs had surrendered, her entire weight bearing down on that horrible device while the restraints on her wrists bit into the skin and her shoulders felt like they were being pulled from their sockets. She gave that piece of furniture a wide berth.

They stopped at a table where Ivory, no, the trainee, lay trussed. She was on her back, her hands cuffed and linked to her ankle cuffs, knees raised high. The girl was making unintelligible noises, a ball gag rendering her mute. The Mistress pulled Sheri over beside the bench, looking down at the girl who just a few minutes earlier was supposed to help in her training. Now it looked more like she was the one who was to be trained.

"Tomorrow, Amber, is an important day. Very important. We'll be entertaining a guest who is very particular. You will be on your best behavior and will do everything in your power to make sure he is kept happy. Do you understand?"

Sheri shivered, and nodded her head. "Completely Mistress. I won't disappoint you."

Once again she thrilled to the Mistress running her fingers through her hair. "No, I don't believe you will. But he's used to experienced women, and you came to me woefully unprepared."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"It's not your fault, Child. And we've made excellent progress, but you're not quite ready yet. A sorry display like we had last night with you nearly getting sick on me would not do. Would not do at all."

"No Mistress. Train me, please. So I won't disappoint you."

"He may wish to share you, with men and women, and he'd be upset if you failed to meet his expectations. You wouldn't like him upset. He can be very severe in his punishment. I wouldn't wish that on you. You wouldn't want that would you?"

"No Mistress. I'll do my best."

"I know you will. Your experience with women, however, is very limited, is it not?"

"I have none, Mistress."

"Precisely. So our trainee is going to pleasure you. And you will learn from her. Afterwards, you will show me what you have learned. Can you do this?"

Sheri's stomach was already tied in knots. Used by a stranger, and shared? Servicing women? Women? She felt herself breaking out in a sweat. She tried to speak but couldn't. She opened her mouth, and nothing came out.

"Amber. You will be perfect. Believe me. He will love you. You can do this. For me. Do this for me?"

She shivered, then nodded her head. "Yes Mistress. I will not let you down. I will submit to him completely, obey him totally, and do whatever I can to make him happy. For you."

The Mistress was in front of her, kissing her softly. "I know you will. You will be perfect. I know it. Come."

The Mistress, Scarlet, took her by the hand, and brought her to a part of the room she hadn't visited before. She stepped up onto a thickly padded platform and walked to the middle, where the Mistress had her lay down. She stretched out nervously.

The trainee was brought to her a few minutes later, and she kneeled between Sheri's legs, hands bound together, ball gag still intact.

"We'll start with the basics. Trainee, I will remove your gag now, and you will pleasure Amber to the best of your ability. If you say a single word, or fail me in any way, I will beat you to within an inch of your life. Are we understood?"

Sheri watched the girl nod vigorously, and within a few moments the young girl was between her legs, licking, touching, kissing, sucking. She was doing things to her she'd never dreamed of, and yet, Sheri did her best to memorize every movement, every motion. Jolts of pleasure burned through her body, and after each she focused on what had caused it, capturing the action in her mind, playing it over.

Her body reacted instinctively, but the distraction of trying to remember everything kept her from falling prey to her desires, allowing her excitement to build without cresting.

She jumped when the trainee bit her, before crying out. Sheri opened her eyes and could make out the foggy image of her Mistress towering over the trainee, and lashing out across the girl's ass. "You can do better. She should have come by now. Are you even trying? What kind of trainer are you?" Another blow and Sheri could feel the girl tremble, her mouth settling over Sheri's pussy again, tears falling on her bare skin.

Sheri tried to relax, reaching down to the girl between her legs, stroking her hair. "Make me come for you, young mistress. Teach me."

She stopped concentrating so hard on the actions, and gave herself over to the feeling. She gasped when she felt a hand on her breast, and turned her head to see the Mistress stretched out beside her. "Relax, Amber, let her pleasure you. Go with it." Then her lips came down on hers, and she kissed her fiercely.

The trainee was being rough on her, her fingers moving hard and fast, her mouth concentrating on Sheri's precious little pearl, her tongue rough and forceful. The Mistress's hand was gentle, teasing, playing with her nipple. "I want you, Amber. I want you between my legs, driving me crazy."

The words, more than the actions, broke through the last of her resistance, and when the Mistress took Sheri's hand and placed it between her own legs, Sheri cried out, her body arching, gasping, lightning bolts of pleasure streaking through her. Her hand was gripping the Mistress's crotch tightly, and she felt her fingers pried away.

"Good. That was a good start."

"Did I..." Ivory started.

"Not a word! Shut up and sit over there. You were barely adequate. Don't anger me anymore."

Ivory crawled to the side and sat still, obedient for once.

The Mistress stretched out beside Sheri, beckoning. "Come, Amber, I can't wait any longer."

Sheri moved between the long slender legs of her captor, and tried to remember all that had been done to her. "I hope I don't disappoint you, Mistress."

"I'm sure you won't. I'll give you direction to help you, if needed. Don't be alarmed if I do."

"Thank you, Mistress." Sheri leaned forward and followed the routine she'd learned from Ivory. She examined the opening before her, as best she could. She stroked and licked the folds of flesh, causing them to fill and distend, before working her way between them, opening her, tasting her. The musky smell excited her, and the taste encouraged her. Using her tongue she tested the Mistress, seeing how far inside her she could reach. She followed that with an inquisitive finger while her lips edged forward, slowly engulfing the small tower of flesh carefully tucked away at the top. She pursed her lips around it, squeezing gently, her tongue probing, tickling. A second finger joined the first, twisting and delving deeply, while her tongue and lips teased away.

"Oh, Amber, that's so good," the Mistress said softly, her hands surrounding her head and pulling her in tighter. Sheri sped up the motion of her fingers and tongue, not as roughly as Ivory had, but insistently. She turned her fingers upward, stroking the Mistress's insides, looked for the action that had caused shocks of pleasure within her own opening.

The Mistress jerked underneath her, gasping, and Sheri knew she'd found the spot. She continued the motion, firm and smooth, while her tongue drew circles around and across the nub of flesh that proved so sensitive. The Mistress's hips were jerking in response, every few strokes squeezing down on her. She was confident she was doing the right things and continued, loving the feeling of being able to pleasure her captor, surprised when the Mistress cried out, pulling her face hard into her crotch, her thighs threatening to crush her head. Sheri could barely breathe but she maintained the contact with her lips, her tongue gently brushing the swollen nub.

The legs opened, and her head was pulled up. "Enough, gentle now."

Sheri obeyed, her fingers relaxing, still moving gently, while her tongue gently bathed the top of her Mistress's opening. The hips drew back, abruptly, with an accompanying gasp. "Too much."

Sheri sat up, her Mistress's juices coating her mouth and chin, and waited further instruction.

Her Mistress got on her knees and came closer. "That was wonderful. You are a fast learner, child."

"Thank you Mistress. I'm pleased I didn't disappoint you."

Scarlet chuckled. "Disappointed? Hardly. But we still have a long ways to go. You may be adequate pleasuring a woman when you are alone, but other distractions might make things a bit more difficult. Shall I show you?"

"Please, Mistress."

Sheri learned she had a lot of training to do. Over the course of the next several hours she practiced pleasuring both her Mistress and the trainee, while a variety of 'distractions' were perpetrated on her own body. She learned to compartmentalize what was happening between her own legs, from the duty she was performing.

She practiced getting her Mistress off, while the trainee's mouth was between her own legs, and when she was being taken in either hole with a variety of instruments. She learned to continue her own actions even while orgasms wracked her body. She mastered taking a phallus between her lips and down her throat, while being taken herself. She learned to swallow whatever was shot from the end of her oral intruder, drinking rapidly, or holding it in her mouth for inspection.

They took a short break for lunch, but the surly trainee complained about her treatment, and was once again gagged and punished. Sheri felt sorry for her. The girl was so lacking in discipline. Nothing like the Mistress. After the lunch, she was taken to where the trainee was still bent over the horse.

The Mistress removed the gag from the trainee's mouth, after warning her about speaking out of turn. "I'll let you choose. Either I can punish you, or Amber can. Which would you prefer?"

"Amber, please," the girl begged.

"Child, you will spank her, with your hand. It provides the most immediate feedback. Twenty strokes please, and spread them around. Don't go easy on her, or I will finish the job for you, and give you the same. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Sheri was torn. She didn't want to hurt the young girl, but she knew that the Mistress would be hard on both of them if she didn't do an adequate job. Drawing on her own experience, she spanked the trainee well, until her hand was on fire and the girl's ass cheeks and the top of her legs were bright red. Ivory seemed to be learning and counted off the strokes without wiggling too much, and without crying out more than a couple of times.

"We don't know what our guest will expect of you, but it is best we be prepared for every eventuality. Let's put this on you, for your next lesson."

Sheri knew what the device was, having been on the receiving end of it numerous times already. She didn't know that the thing being strapped onto her had a portion of it designed to fit inside of her. She soon found that when she stroked the large artificial member in and out of the trainee, she derived a pleasure of it all her own. Unlike a man, there was no limit to how long she could use it, and was able to bring the little trainee to numerous orgasms, even achieving a couple of her own.

The second part of that training was even more surprising, as she was impaled from behind with a similar member, while hammering away at the girl moaning beneath her. She learned to ride back and forth between the two, impaling herself on the outstroke before pushing back into the sweet opening in front of her. Sheri also developed a knack for letting the device direct her, keeping it deep, pulling back when it did, and letting the Mistress drive her into the moaning trainee.

The Mistress was not content with that alone, and insisted that all the movements be practiced with the dildos entering the other opening, driving into her ass while she butt-fucked the girl strapped down in front of her, begging for her release. Sheri found herself enjoying playing with the girl in front of her, alternating openings, working her deep and hard, doing her best to get the teenager off over and over again.

The Mistress had more ideas for lessons, including teaching Sheri all about taking two members in her at once, one in her pussy, another in her rear. She found that she had a hard time concentrating on anything else in that position. It earned her an admonishment from the Mistress and she worked hard to keep her wits about her, and demonstrate her ability to suck on a third dildo, while being taken front and back.

Thoroughly exhausted, and sore in every opening, the three women took turns administering to each other, applying soothing balm to their openings, with the Mistress and Sheri receiving massages from the contrite trainee.

"Scarlet, I've learned my lesson," Ivory said softly while massaging the mistress. "Do I have to be the trainee anymore?"

"If you've learned your lesson, why are you speaking to me?" Scarlet sighed.

"Aren't we done now?"

"I'm not sure how long it will be before you are done. Now be quiet." She turned her head and spoke to Sheri who was relaxing beside her. "We've done what we can. You did well today."

"Thank you Mistress. I know I'm not ready, but I promise I'll do my best."

"I know. I wish we had more time. I could teach you so much, but tomorrow is the big day. Just do your best."

"I will Mistress. Thank you."

Over a light dinner, they discussed the training so far. Sheri was surprised to find herself treated almost like an equal. Mistress explained some of their guest's preferences, and discussed his predilections and habits.

The Mistress sighed. "It's been a long week, Amber. We've done what we can. Rest up tonight, tomorrow will be quite a day. One more day of good behavior and your little vacation with us will be complete. I bet that's good news for you. Happy to be done with us?"

Sheri blushed. The week had been torturous, but it had also been the most exciting of her life. Nothing like the 9:00 to 5:00 drab existence of her daily life. She'd started out scared for her life; suddenly she was afraid for it all to end, and send her back to the dull grind of her previous life.

The Mistress laughed. "Poor girl. You'll never be quite the same after this. You know, you don't have to go back to your old life. Your life is your own."

"Yes Mistress. It's been eye opening."

"I bet," Ivory chimed in. "That was pretty intense. Next time I get to do the driving, though."

The Mistress sighed. "You've been so good. Unlike our little helper here. Speaking out of turn. Punish her for me, will you. It's been a long week and I'm tired."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Ivory couldn't let well enough alone. "You're joking, right? You're not going to leave her in charge and let her beat me, are you?"

"If you don't learn to obey and learn a little self-control I don't know when you'll ever see anything but these four walls down here. I hope I don't have to bring in some friends to train you properly."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers