The Reluctant Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers

He stroked her cheek, and she turned her head, those devilish lips capturing a finger and sucking it in. His cock bounced upward, responding to her. He brought his hands to the side of her head, tilting it back. He leaned down his face inches from hers. She could feel his breath on her skin.

The desire for this innocent pawn was undeniable. He closed the last inch and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her, softly at first, then increasingly more demanding. He finally pulled away, moving his head beside hers, his mouth nudging her ear. "Thank you, Amber, for this gift. I accept." He pulled back, looking her over again. I once in a lifetime gift. One time only. Amazing.

"Please resume your position," he told her softly.

Sheri dropped back down, stretching out, giving her butt an inviting shake. Robert stifled a giggle. Eager little thing. His smile quickly dissipated. This really was over the line. The girl had been prepped for a week, and he could understand her need for him. A need he would happily fulfill. But he wouldn't forget how she got there, and he'd make sure she was taken care of in the end.

Scarlet and Ivory had stood quietly, waiting for his unexpected actions to play out. Scarlet knew it had been a close thing. She had gambled and won. Obedient Amber had made it possible. She felt a warmth for the girl she hadn't expected. She found herself reaching forward and caressing the girls rear gently, knowing she'd miss her.

Robert resumed his position, his hand slowly stroking his steely rod. Jean, no, Scarlet, had been wrong to do this. They had agreed. There would be consequences. He paused before sliding back into his gift, then turned toward his niece.

"Ready me, Ivory."

Ivory was surprised, but could see what was happening. This was part of Scarlet's punishment for breaking the rule. Which was perfectly fine by her. She dropped to her knees before Robert, reaching for his beautiful cock, and bringing her lips to it. She licked the length, eager to feel it fill her mouth, but wanting to stretch this moment out. She'd waited so long.

Robert turned to Scarlet and nodded toward their willing captive. "Ready her."

Scarlet realized Robert was more than just a little pissed, and sensed that there would be some serious fallout for her actions. Already she could see that her days of holding back Ivory were probably over. She hoped that the consequences wouldn't be too severe. She leaned in and brought her mouth to Amber's waiting pussy, using her tongue to part her lips, opening her, preparing the way for their Master's assault. She knew that her one saving grace was the gift. If the girl was everything she thought she'd be, Robert would be in too good a mood to hang onto his disappointment in her. Scarlet applied herself diligently, dearly hoping that the one short week had been enough.

Robert watched Ivory slowly engulf his rod, looking up at him with those big doe eyes. He might have the gift for only one evening, but this little devil would be his tonight and forever more. He held her head still, and pushed deep, forcing her down on his cock, watching her struggle with it, gasping when he released her. She took it well, sucking him with abandon, forcing her way down his cock on her own, stroking him, worshipping his mighty staff.

"Enough." He turned back to his gift, rubbing the head of his cock across her opening, watching the lips spread, pressing just a bit, nudging forward, observing the purple crown as it insinuated its way inside of her. When he felt her tightness enclosing, he pushed, slowly, inexorably, once again sheathing himself completely.

She was perfect. How was he ever going to let her go? Damn that troublesome wife! He grabbed the girl by the hips, pulling back, and slamming into her hard, taking her, claiming his prize. She wanted him? Good. She was going to get him. Completely and thoroughly. He would make it a night they both remembered the rest of their days.

Sheri caught her breath, slowly getting use to the huge invader, thrilled at the feeling of being exposed to the Mistresses and her new Master. She understood that there was a lot at play here, and was determined to play her part. She'd be perfect for him.

She gasped when he started driving into her again, filling her in the most amazing way. So much better then those toys. She pushed back against his insistent thrusts, wanting more, letting him know how much she needed it. Footsteps clattered by her head, before it was raised by the hair, and she felt someone moving in front of her. She could tell it was her Mistress, by the intoxicating smell, and lowered her mouth onto the moist cleft flesh in front of her. She let the pounding behind her drive her tongue into the wet slit, reaching forward with her hands, holding onto her Mistress's ass. Unbelievably she could already feel herself responding instinctively to the hammering, her pussy clenching down on the Master's rod. She moaned hard, the first orgasm of many rocking her, shooting through her body, while her mouth clamped down on the Mistress, sucking fiercely.

Yes. She might be the gift, but she was also the recipient.

The best Valentine's gift ever.

=============

I hope you enjoyed the story. Happy Valentine's Day.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers