The Reluctant Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers

His fingers moved down to her opening and this time his finger slid in easily. She bit her lip but looked into his eyes, her own face a mask of mixed emotions that were clouded over by lust. He looked down at her meaningfully and she nodded in response, giving him the permission she knew that he refused to ask for. He guided his erection to her opening and gently pushed. He slid only partially in and looked down into her eyes as he thrust quickly and completely inside her. There was a sharp pain that caused her to wince but he held still as she became accustomed to the sensation of having him inside her. They both breathed in heavy pants. Soon she encouraged him to move with small movements of her own hips. He didn't need any other provoking. He slid almost completely out and thrust back in groaning in the process. Her eyebrows were furrowed with concentration, the feelings she was experiencing were completely foreign to her. As he continued to thrust strongly and more quickly it started to feel good to her. She again wrapped her arms around him, trying to hold on as he thrust himself in and out. His back was slick with sweat and she could feel the muscles there beneath her fingers as they repeatedly contracted with his movements. She could feel an orgasm building as he began to move even faster. Just when she thought he was going to leave her behind his hand returned to her clit and applied just the right amount of pressure that had her arching her back and scoring his back with her nails as he finally came inside of her. Each had the other's name on their lips as they climaxed, yelling out simultaneously.

He relaxed his hold and his entire body weight was on her, pressing her into the mattress. She welcomed it. He was still inside of her as they both tried to catch their breath. She knew she should have a thousand things going through her mind but strangely enough her mind was silent and at peace, for now at least.

Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers