The Reluctant Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers

"Don't start something you aren't going to finish little girl." His eyes were dark as they glared warningly down at her.

"Little too late for that isn't it big boy?" She looked down at his tented pants and smiled. There was something so thrilling about being the cause of his arousal. When she looked up at his face again he looked so deliciously menacing.

"Clearly the adrenaline was too much for you." He growled, looking irritated.

"Why? Because I want it tonight?" She challenged him. He had kept her on edge all day and she suddenly realized how much she wanted this, how much she needed it. "You would rather have me fighting you?"

"Don't ever say that I didn't try to warn you." He snarled and lifted her against his body quickly. She squeaked in surprise before his mouth crushed in on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and slid her tongue in his mouth. Her legs wound around his narrow hips. Her cleft was riding his significant bulge causing her to moan into his mouth. His hands were on her ass, holding her against him tightly. He walked until her back was pressed against the tree she'd been sitting by. Each of his steps caused a jolt of electrifying pleasure. She used his broad shoulders as leverage to lift herself minimally and slid back down on him completely. He broke their kiss as he groaned. She repeated the motion as she pressed her forehead to his and moaned appreciatively. Her mind was so exquisitely cloudy. She was completely in tune with her body's needs, everything else didn't matter.

She didn't need to lift herself again because Cain moved this time. He thrust his hips into her hard, making contact with her clit through their respective layers of clothing. Her fingers clenched instinctively into his shoulders. He repeated the agonizingly magnificent motion again. She opened her eyes to watch him. His brows were tightly cinched together in concentration that looked like it bordered on pain. His eyes were heavy lidded but open, he looked at her. She found it incredibly arousing that he was clearly as affected as she was.

"Put me down." She unwound her arms and legs from his body. He looked pained but followed her order, probably expecting her to change her mind. She wanted to try this before she lost her nerve, or her mind became too lost to lust to think at all. She slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

"Malia." He groaned in warning. She loved when he said her name.

"I want to try something." She hoped he didn't stop her. She pulled his athletic pants and boxers down slowly. His erection sprang free and she finally got to see it closely. It was quite intimidating. It was long and thick and hard. She brought her hand up tentatively and grazed her fingers along the length curiously. She looked up at him to gauge his reaction. His chest moved up and down with the deep breaths he was taking. He was watching her with those heavy lidded eyes again. The unit didn't have the internet or television which made sexual acts a big sharing subject with the girls there, they had to share what they'd learned somehow. She hadn't exactly tried any of the things she'd heard, but she still thought back to all of the stories for reference on how to proceed. It had to be better advice than nothing. She brought her hand to the tip again and encircled the head, she couldn't completely touch her fingers together. She moved down his length slowly applying a little pressure. He groaned softly, egging her on. He was so hard and strong and hot. She pumped her hand up his rigid staff again. She never thought that this would be so arousing for her but there was something empowering about controlling his body's reactions. She brought her face closer and flicked her tongue out to graze the head of his cock. He hissed as he quickly sucked in air.

She kept looking up at him to gauge his reaction. He looked so predatory, it excited her. She covered her teeth with her upper lip and tongue and engulfed the head of his cock. His eyebrows shot together in a surprised frown. She moved her tongue back and forth to test the new sensation of having him in her mouth. He groaned which provoked her to take more of him inside. He stretched her mouth and she couldn't take nearly all of him. She slid her mouth back up to the tip applying suction as she went. The sound of his groan satisfied her immensely. She repeated the motion. She didn't get to try anything else before she was lifted up off of him by her arms. She looked at him confused. He didn't answer, he just held her there for a second with his eyes closed and his brow knit together. He seemed to gain his self control again and opened his eyes. They were dark and hungry looking. He kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants that were around his ankles. He walked, pushing her back, until her back was once again pressed against the rough bark of the tree.

"Mmm, Cain." She sighed appreciatively.

"Let's get some of these clothes off." He nearly growled. She raised her arms and he pulled her shirt off in one quick swipe. He reached around her and unlatched her bra faster than she thought possible. He took a moment to look down at her naked breasts appreciatively. "Lose the pants." He ordered.

She arched an eyebrow. "Lose the shirt." She countered. "And the socks," He was naked from the waist down except for a pair of black athletic socks that didn't even come up to his ankle. "they're distracting me." He laughed and groaned at the same time. She expected him to argue with her but he pulled his shirt off jerkily and brought one foot at a time off of the ground to rip the sock off and throw it into the small clearing behind them. She wanted to play more, it was so different from the night before, but her own needs were taking control as much as his were. She brought her feet up slowly and removed her shoes and socks. She lost the inch the tennis shoes had given her; he was so tall in comparison to her. It was so fascinating to her to compare how different their bodies were. She'd always wanted to be more petite and feminine but next to Cain's overwhelmingly masculine physique she was sure that if she'd been any smaller he would surely crush her. They seemed like a perfectly proportional pair, which thrilled her. He was hard where she was pliant, and bigger and stronger than her. The entire effect was overwhelmingly stimulating. He looked very impatient so she brought her hands up to the waistband of her pants. She bent down as she slowly slid the pants and panties down her legs in what she hoped was an attractive manner. Cain only looked at her for a second before he had her pinned against the tree once again. The bark was scratching up against her back in what should have been a painful sensation, strangely enough she couldn't seem to feel more than the briefest recognition that it was there.

He kissed her quickly and impatiently for a moment. Then he lifted her again by her hips, except it was significantly higher this time. She squeaked at the unexpected action. It seemed to be effortless for him to get her high in the air. She only had a second to wonder what he was doing before he stepped closer to the tree and let her legs dangle over his shoulders on his back. She tried to push him away when she realized his face was directly aligned with her seeping center, but he simply trapped each of her hands in his. Her ass was pressed against the tree and her weight was being supported by his broad shoulders. She felt nervous and excited in equal amounts at what she knew was coming.

"My turn." He moaned right before his tongue touched her intimately. She tried to move her hands in a defensive motion but they were firmly encased in his much larger ones which were pressed against her hips to steady her. He swirled his tongue around her clit expertly and all semblance of defending herself from him was gone instantly. Which was good because it freed up his hands to join in. She moved her hands to his head to hold on, but she wasn't trying to get away anymore. He moved his finger downward to find her very wet. He pushed one finger in and soon added another, moving them in and out slow at first but with increasing quickness. His tongue continued to do amazing things. As she moaned and arched her back uncontrollably he began to move with more intensity and speed. She could feel the orgasm cresting. Everything about him was magnifying the sensation: his expertise with her body, the heat his body created when next to hers, the fact that he had her pinned high on the trunk of a tree so effortlessly. She'd given herself plenty of orgasms, but not one of them could compare to the nerve tingling climax he caused in her. She felt jolts of sensation run through her body quickly and intensely. He kept egging her on with his tongue and fingers as she came. She was breathing heavily when he finally stopped. He looked up at her with a self-satisfied grin. She didn't have the energy to come up with a smart ass comment.

He lifted her off of his shoulders as easily as he'd put her there, but he didn't put her back on the ground. He lowered her until she was brought out of her daze by his strong, hard cock coming in contact with her mound. She'd been recovering from the full body orgasm but was brought instantly to attention by an insistent nudge just inside her outer lips. Her eyes instantly darted to his, which were once again dark and focused. He held her ass against the tree with one hand as his other came around to move his cock back and forth slowly and teasingly across her entire slit. When he reached her opening again he slid in, but only a little bit. She cinched her eyebrows in frustration. She didn't understand how he could work her up again so quickly. A second ago she could have sworn that she was so satisfied that she wouldn't need to come again in a year or two, now she was hot and bothered once again. He smiled at her knowingly. She wrapped her legs around his hips tightly, trying to pull him more into herself. He resisted only for a moment, probably to show her she couldn't physically force him to do anything, then he plunged inside of her quickly. She was very wet but there was still a hint of pain from accommodating his large staff. He started to move and the pain eased and then dissipated all together as pleasanter sensations took its place. She latched onto him tightly as his movements became harsher and faster. Each of his powerful thrusts brought his pelvic bone fully against her clit. She didn't think it possible but she came again. It seemed to be what Cain was waiting for because he lost all restraint that she didn't know he was using and chased his own climax. She held on tight as he gave a final thrust inside her and groaned as he came. She felt like she was drunk and disoriented as she was pinned to the tree by his hard muscled body. His head was bent into the curve of her neck as he attempted to catch his breath. He was still fully inside of her which was thrilling to her for some reason.

The feeling couldn't last forever. He pulled out of her and lowered her to the ground slowly. Her legs were very wobbly and unreliable so she leaned heavily against the tree. She could suddenly feel her back, scratched raw from the friction against the rough bark. He stepped back slightly and looked down at her face. She had a thousand emotions running through her mind at once, each competing with the next to overtake her. She was fearful at the powerful need Cain could effortlessly make her feel, but it was the same need that elated her. She also had a secret and satisfying pride that she'd caused him to unravel just as much as he'd caused her to.

A gust of wind reminded her that she was naked in the cold wet woods at night. She shivered at the chill it caused her recently heated body. Cain walked over to his own discarded pants and picked them up. She watched him bend over, his muscles fascinating her in their efficiency. The pants dripped cold water as he lifted them.

"Fuck that." Cain muttered under his breath. She found this unbelievably funny and started to laugh hysterically. He arched an eyebrow at her. She was feeling good, her muscles felt like jelly which was a novel feeling. Cain picked up the rest of his clothing. "Come on the cabin's not far from here." Cain said. She felt her good mood dissipate in record time.

"What!" She yelled at his back as he started to walk down the path they'd been taking before. He ignored her and kept walking completely naked with his clothing and shoes in his arms. She scattered to get her own clothing before he got too far for her to yell at him, or for him to lose her which was a frightening thought. She ran to catch up to him.

"You said you didn't know where we were!" She yelled, outraged.

He smirked. "Of course I knew where we were Malia. I helped Finn build this cabin, took the better part of a summer."

"You lied to me?" She yelled, annoyed that his long strides caused her to halfway jog to keep up with him.

"You deserved it." He said simply, as if it were a commonly accepted fact. "Did you think you were going to get away with your behavior today scot-free? And we would have made it to the cabin eventually, except you had to stop and have a nervous breakdown."

She snorted indignantly. "You were sure to take advantage of that weren't you."

He stopped walking suddenly, surprising her. He turned to slightly face her. "Don't try to blame that on me, not this time." He warned menacingly.

He was right, she'd practically begged him. The revelation caused her cheeks to turn scarlet. "You're right." she admitted less than enthusiastically. It seemed to be enough for Cain because he turned back to the path and continued to walk. It annoyed her that he didn't look ridiculous walking through the woods naked. Sure enough the cabin came into view, the lights still on through the windows. She suddenly felt her nakedness as they walked into the clearing surrounding the house. She crossed her arms over her chest as she walked slightly behind Cain. She was irritated that her gaze kept falling to his tightly muscled ass as he walked.

"I'm taking a shower." Cain announced as soon as they got inside. "So don't come looking for me or anything." He smirked.

"Why do you get to go first? I thought rich boys were supposed to be raised as gentlemen." She was irritated with him and herself.

"You're more than welcome to join me." He laughed as he walked into the bathroom.

She mocked his snarky voice as she passed the closed bathroom door and heard the water hitting the tub. She went into her room and pulled a white terrycloth robe from the closet. She wrapped it around her shoulders and sighed as she finally got her cold dripping hair off of her back. She sat on the bed with her back propped against the wooden headboard. She was so tired but she definitely wanted at least a quick shower before she went to sleep. She didn't want to think too hard about the stickiness between her legs. She firmly decided that she wasn't going to regret tonight. She'd finally felt some control of her own sexuality. She'd finally felt like a woman worthy of attracting the beautiful, feral beast that was Cain Malcolm. She firmly resolved that she wouldn't ever regret that feeling. There was an attraction to him that she was done trying to deny, even if it would come to be her downfall. She'd lost the ability to fight as soon as he'd revealed his secret to her. She sighed as she realized that falling in love with him would be the biggest mistake she would ever make and there was no way of avoiding it.

-------------------------

Fine! She wanted him to stop worrying about her feelings? That's exactly what he was going to do. He'd dealt with enough women to know when they could handle casual sex, and when they were planning a future springtime wedding. He'd tried to be a gentleman. He'd led plenty of women on in the past and Malia didn't deserve that. She had been trying her damnedest to sabotage him at every turn though. There was just so much he could take. He was a healthy heterosexual man and she was an attractive female. Add to that the fact that she'd recently gotten over her reluctance for sexual behavior and it was a volatile situation. Forget 'gotten over', she'd all but ripped his clothes off, and she'd thought about attempting that. He'd seen it in her eyes. Those ornery playful eyes that were the only reminder that she was so innocent and naive. Thinking about those eyes staring up at him as she brought her pouty lips to his cock made him groan.

When he'd returned from his run to a pot of clumpy pasta he'd been irritated. He knew she would try and heal him like an injured puppy. But when he hadn't found her in the small house he'd started to worry. At first he'd through she'd ran away, but he couldn't see her doing that. She didn't have reason to anymore, unless she'd been so shocked and appalled by his story that she couldn't stand to be around him anymore. He'd lambasted himself for the paranoid scenarios that ran through his head. They'd caused him to look for her a little quicker and more frantically. Then it had started raining and he'd heard her screaming. He hadn't had enough time to form a reaction before he was hit full force by her running body. Once he found her the edginess he'd been feeling all came to the surface. He hadn't been planning on keeping her out in the woods in a storm, let alone condemning himself to the same fate, but she'd been pushing his buttons all day and he was suddenly highly irritated with her. He'd known where they were the entire time, which he could see she'd suspected. Then she'd sat by that damn tree and completely changed her mood. He still suspected it had been an adverse effect of too much stress and adrenaline. She'd been giddy and teasing and sexy.

He'd tried to hold back damn it! He didn't like the fact that she seemed to be able to change his mind when it had been firmly against the idea before that. He jerked the knobs of the shower and the water flow ceased instantly. He rubbed a towel through his hair and quickly over his body then wrapped it around his waist. He hadn't been in the shower more than ten minutes so he didn't feel like too much of a jackass for taking a shower first. He walked to his bedroom, she could hear the door of the bathroom if she wanted a shower. He donned a pair of black boxers. He was too hungry to sleep, though he was exhausted. He went to find something to eat. Malia wasn't in the front of the house, she had to be in her bedroom. He made a simple sandwich and didn't bother with a plate. He chewed as he walked back to the bedroom. Her door was cracked, she had to know he was done. He sighed as he approached her door instead of his own.

"Malia," he said as he opened the door. She was sitting against the headboard of the bed, asleep. Her head had fallen forward an was at an odd angle that he knew would hurt in the morning. She was in a giant fluffy robe. Her hair had mostly dried and was a mess, windblown and had what looked like a twig sticking out at the crown of her head.

"I'm too nice for my own good." He mumbled to himself as he walked over to the other side of the bed. He took the last bite of his sandwich to free his hands. He watched her as he chewed. What was he going to do about this maddening little girl who'd turned out to be a frustratingly sexy woman? He knew he should just wake her up, but she looked so worn down and tired. He slipped his arm under her knee, feeling an incredible warmth there. He slipped the other arm behind her back and lifted her up. She made a soft whimpering sound but didn't wake up. It was awkward to juggle her and try and pull the blankets down at the same time, but he managed without waking her. He laid her down with her head on a pillow this time and covered her with the sheets and quilt. Hell if he was going to try and change her into something more comfortable, there was only so much restraint he could show in one day. He pulled the twig out of her hair and left the room, turning the light off as he left.

Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers