The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,895 Followers

"No," I moaned.

"You are! You're pussy is dripping wet," she chided me as she pulled my panties down my thighs as they slid over my knees and gathered at my ankles. "Step up," she barked as she bent down and took them off completely, tossing them across the room where my pile of clothes had formed.

Meagan's fingers had replaced mine, pushing into my box, working in and out as her thumb rubbed against my clit. It felt so good. I hadn't felt this feeling for months as my body felt on fire.

Meagan took her fingers out of my box and trailed them up to my mouth. She rubbed them over my lips, which I clenched at first, until she pushed her way in. I licked her fingers, wet with my own juices until she returned them to my pussy.

I wanted to cum so bad and Meagan knew it. "Not yet baby. We're not ready for you to cum just yet. Get down on your knees."

I sunk down on my knees. Actually it was a blessing as they felt they might buckle at any moment. In the meantime Meagan lifted her t-shirt over her head. As I expected it left her in the nude with her beautiful breasts coming into view. The very breasts I had stared at the night before.

"I asked you last night if you saw something you liked and you said no. Now I'm gonna' ask you again. What do you say Cheryl? You see something you want? Something you want to have?" she teased.

There was still a voice in my head telling me this was wrong. So very wrong. Having lesbian sex. Lesbian sex with your own sister. Never mind that we weren't of the same mother. We had grown up together. It was wrong but I couldn't deny her any longer. I wanted this. I wanted to make love to her.

She leaned up. Her left breast just inches from my mouth as I closed on it. I took the tip in my mouth, licking, sucking her flesh. I went from the left to the right, sucking as much tit as I could. Meagan's hand wrapped around my head and pulled me closer, moaning her approval as I feasted on my sister's breasts.

I loved her hard little nub as it danced on my tongue. I drew her nipple in, pulling, sucking just like I always liked. Just as Steve used to do to me.

"That's right Cheryl. Suck my tit. I love it when you suck on my nipples. That feels so good," she cooed. "I knew you wanted to do that. I knew last night when I caught you staring at them. You like sucking my titties don't you baby?'

There was no denying it now as I just nodded my head and moaned.

"Tell me. I want to hear you tell me. Tell me or I'm going to take it away," she threatened.

"Yes. I do, I do love sucking your tits," I moaned as I went from one to the other drawing them into my mouth, sucking like a woman possessed.

Meagan let go of my head and sunk back on the couch, inching her ass up toward the end. "I want you to lick me baby. Lick me down there. Lick my pussy," she continued as her fingers stroked my face, ever so often darting near my mouth where I drew her fingers in, sucking on them.

I didn't know exactly what to do but I knew what I liked as I scooted down staring at her womanhood. I had never seen a pussy that close and her's was beautiful. Her box shaved and her little lips already wet like dew on a flower.

I placed soft little kisses on her lips, savoring both her taste and the smell. I tentatively touched the tip of my tongue to her fold drawing a soft groan from Meagan. The more I licked the bolder I became as I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper, with long licks up and down her wet slit.

Meagan grasped the couch, squeezing, gasping as I drove my face into her box. "Oh fuck, damn that's so good. Lick my pussy. Holy shit that feels good. Make me cum baby. Make your little baby sister cum."

I worked her pussy over like a pro. I loved the taste. Now I couldn't believe I had never done this before. I understood why Meagan liked it. I was hooked on the taste of pussy. I wanted more. I wanted hers. I wanted to drain her of her juices as I scooped them into my greedy mouth.

Sucking on her hard little clit, I felt her legs shaking as she began to thrash on the couch, her legs lifting up and then down as she pushed harder into my face. I knew she was cumming. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted as I continued my assault until she began to settle back into the couch until limp with her climax.

I looked up from my perch between her legs to see her eyes open and then a bright smile come across her face as she playfully pinched my nose, her brown eyes sparkling.

"Come up here," she said softly as I scooted my naked body up hers until I sat straddling her lap, facing her. There were no words as our eyes met and then she leaned forward, so slowly, until our lips came together. Her full, plump lips and mine wet with her juices. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I retuned her kiss.

My arms wrapped around her neck as we embraced. It seemed so natural, so right as we kissed, our tongues sliding against each other. We must have kissed for ten or fifteen minutes before I lay my head gently on her shoulder.

Meagan slowly lowered me to the couch and took up a position between my legs as she retuned the favor of eating my pussy. No one had ever done what she did to me as she sucked my clit and moved her fingers in and out of my box.

Meagan would glide her tongue from my pussy to my asshole as she plunged her tongue in, toying with my clit. She had me suck on her fingers, wetting them with my saliva which she transferred to my nipple. Pinching them between her expert fingers. Pulling, pinching, and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I had surrendered completely to her as I lay under her letting her do whatever she wanted. There was no pretense now. No threats. I knew I would do whatever she asked and she knew it too.

Before the evening was over I begged her to allow me to feast on her pussy again. I was hooked and I couldn't get enough as she stood over me and told me where and how she liked her cunt licked.

That evening we went to bed together. My arms wrapped tightly around my little sister. My sister had blackmailed me into lesbian sex but I knew now that she would never have to force me again. I loved going down on her and knew in the morning, I would do so again. What I didn't know was all she had in store for me as her lesbian sister.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,895 Followers
12