The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,875 Followers

I went back to kissing her neck, down to her shoulder as she continued to moan her silent submission. My hand began to gently rub against her satin panties, her arm still holding mine but now limp as her resistance faded and her hand now came to rest over mine with only the sheer fabric of the dress between us. I knew now was the moment as my hand slipped in behind the fabric of her panties, the softy downy hair of her pussy now sliding between my fingers as I dipped a finger in her already wet pussy.

She stiffened but did not stop me as I now pleasured her. "You like that don't you angel. You like what I'm doing to you?" Her silent response was a series of low guttural moans as she gave in completely and abandoned her resistance. My left hand rubbed her neck as my right worked her hot box and her little clit. My fingers traced her plump lips which lingered, pushing until they parted and my finger slipped into the warm wet cavity. I felt her tongue with my finger and pushed at it until she began sucking on my finger, rolling her tongue around it.

I pushed her head to the right, toward my face which had been rested on hers as her lips approached mine. Her head was twisted back as I closed my lips over hers. Her lips were closed, almost clenched, wanting to deny me, but as I pressed with my tongue, running it across her lips, she opened them allowing me to enter.

"That's right angel. Kiss me," I moaned into her lips as we locked our lips. My tongue moved in and out of her mouth and I was pleasantly surprised when she met my tongue and then pushed hers into my eager mouth.

I slipped her dress below her breasts exposing them to the night air completely oblivious if anyone was outside. Nobody was but I doubt either of us would have cared now as I fondled her plump mounds and pinched and pulled at her hard nipples.

I slipped her panties completely down and she stepped out of them as I continued to plunge my fingers in her wet box. It didn't seem like long at all before she bucked hard against my hand as she came for the first time for me.

As her body slumped against mine, I whispered into her ear, "I want you to come home with me. I have an apartment off campus. I want to eat that pussy of yours," I said softly in her ear.

There were no exchanges of words as her dark eyes looked back into mine. Her kiss on my lips told me what I wanted to hear as I turned her and held Whitney in my arms. Her naked breasts pressed into my chest. I bent down and picked up her panties and slipped them into my pocket.

I pulled her top back over her breasts and we took the back steps down to the parking lot, my hand in hers as I guided her to my car. Whitney became a lesbian that night. My little lesbian and she moved in with me a few days later.

Meagan looked over at me and laughed as my hand was under my t-shirt stroking my own pussy.

"So you have a thing about turning straight girls into lesbians?" I asked staring back at my little sister.

"I have a thing for you two and in a few days you're going to meet her. I can't wait to get the three of us together. Now come over here and lick my pussy," she commanded with a smirk.

I took my position between Meagan's legs as she pulled my shirt over my head and began fondling my boobs.

The images of me going down on Meagan and Whitney filled my head. I couldn't wait as I licked at my sister's hot box. It might be Whitney's pussy when she gets here but it was mine at that moment and I wanted it to myself as I savored the juices which ran down my face. I looked up to see Meagan smiling down at me as she played with my hair. I was so happy. So very happy my step sister had made me a lesbian like her.

As Meagan lovingly stroked my hair, she smiled down at me, "We need to go shopping baby and get us a few things."

"Things?" I responded as I licked at her wet slit.

"Yea. Some clothes first off. You dress way too conservative for my taste. We need to get you some sexy items. That is when you're not just bare ass naked around the house... and a cock. It's time I gave you a good fucking," Meagan added.

I looked up to see a wicked glint in her eye.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Me fucking you tonight? Maybe even fucking that little ass of yours. When was the last time you had a good fuck?" she purred.

"It's been a while," I shot back, my head now resting on her leg as I rubbed her thigh.

"Yea, we're going to get us a little strapon and I'm gonna' get me some pussy tonight - your pussy," she added as she stuck her hand under my chin and lifted my head until our eyes met.

"And you're going to pick it out - our cock. That's what you want isn't it sunshine. You want your baby sister fucking you tonight don't you," she said peering into my eyes with a look of hunger.

"Yea, I want you to fuck me," I replied back as I wrapped my arms around her leg. I will never forget that morning. The morning I asked my little sister to fuck me. From that moment on, I would never again look back on what I had become.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,875 Followers
12