The Reluctant Model

Story Info
Tami goes to the photographer.
1.8k words
4.3
104.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pictures I got for hubby's Christmas present were great. Glamour shots really makes a girl feel good, and these were no exception. Hubby was really thrilled, also.

Over the next several weeks, we talked about the pictures to no end. He asked several questions about the shoot, if I was nude, or topless, or 'anything'. If you have been reading my stories, you know that my husband likes to show me off to other men.

By mid January, I knew what I was going to do for his Valentines Day gift. I was going to get some pictures made especially for him, the way he liked them. I just had to set everything up first!

I called the Glamour shots studio to see if they would make "those kind of shots", and they didn't, darn the luck. However, I had a good talk with the manager and he gave me a phone number to call.

It was amazing how easy it was to talk to the guy on the other end of the line. I was really getting nervous about what I had in mind, and the easy, nonchallant way he talked to me set me more at ease.

"I have an unusual request, I think...", I started.

"Oh, Tami, I have heard unusual request before, go ahead!", was his reply.

"Well, I want to take some, ah..., well...ahhh pictures of me,...ah, you know...ahhhh...", I stammered,really getting tongue tied.

"Are you wanting bikini shots, lingerie shots, topless shots or full nude?", he asked, without even stammering. How do people do that?

"Ah..., I guess what I am looking for is full nude,...you know...to make my husband happy...", I managed to finally get out.

"Well, since you are a little nervous, why don't you bring some lingerie that you feel comfortable with; or maybe just a shirt. I've had excellent results just shooting a woman in nothing but blue jeans. If you feel comfortable, then we will have some great shots. Remember, you are the boss. If you feel uncomfortable doing something, we won't do it!", he explained.

"How many people will there be in the studio?",I asked, this time managing not to stammer.

"Just you and me. If you want to bring your husband, there will be just three of us. That's all that really need to be there. You will be less nervous if that is all there is there. I wouldn't recommend anyone else."

Oh. This was not really what I had planned for Hubby.

"What if I want more people there...", I asked quickly, before I changed my mind! "You see, my husband really enjoys showing me off, and I was wanting to give him a little thrill in addition to the pictures. You know, an erotic Valentines Day gift. Could there be somebody there to do make-up, or hair, or wardrobe, or something...?", I asked hurridly.

"OH!...I see! Tell you what,...ah, this is a little strange, but something we can still do. How many people do you want there? I can probably arrange something!" His enthusiasm seemed geniune!

"I would like four or five guys. I am really nervous about this, and I don't think I could do it with women around to watch me. Yeah, four or five guys would work!", I said tritely. Oh, my gosh! What had I just done!?

"No problem," he said. "I will get a couple of guys that I have worked with in the past to operate the lights and help in the studio. They LOVE helping out when I shoot nudes! Anything else?"

"Just the time!", I managed to croak hoarsly.

"Saturday evening, 7:00. Studio "C". We will get you dressed and ready to shoot about 7:45. It will be about a three hour shoot. Remember, you are the boss! I will set all this up, but if you get nervous about it, I'll send the other guys home. I can't get good pictures if you are nervous and not having fun!" He was so polite!

"See you then!",I said wondering... did I sound as nervous as I felt?

Saturday Evening....

All day Saturday, I was just barely able to function. Knowing that in a few hours I would be naked in front of a group of guys was really getting me in the mood! It was hard to believe that just 8 months earlier I had cried when my husband wanted me to flash truckers. Today, I have set up a fully nude photography session, complete with 'extra' people to enjoy the scene...all because my husband liked for other men to see me. I really do love him, can you tell?

There was more to it than that though! I was starting to really enjoy the thrill of having men look at me and smiling, liking what they saw. It gets me very excited knowing they are looking at me, my nakedness, when I've been taught all my life that people seeing me naked was WRONG. I don't understand why my husband wants to show me off, but I am starting to enjoy it myself!

We arrived at the studio a few minutes before 7:00. I opened the front door and nearly died! There were eight guys walking around, putting up lights, moving props, setting up equipment and such! I knew that they were here because I had requested it, and they were here to see me naked! I was trembling so hard, I couldn't breathe, and I was just on the verge of an orgasm just thinking about what I was about to do.

"Surprise, honey!", I managed to say brightly. "I hope you like these pictures!"

The bulge in his jeans and the wild look in his eyes told me he had figured out what kind of pictures we were making that night, and I didn't need anything else to tell me he was already enjoying the pictures!

I was led into the dressing room, which was a little cubicle just off of the main area. There was a couple of 'costumes' inside already, plus the ones I brought with me. This was going to be an interesting night!

Terry the photographer came over to explain last minute details.

"What do you think...?", he asked as he looked around the studio. "Is this the kind of production you had in mind?"

"Yes it is!", I exclaimed; "But now I am nervous! Oh, I don't think I can go through with it!"

"Now, don't be that way! Remember, you are the boss. Anytime you feel uncomfortable, let me know, and we will change things. All the guys are here to help me set up the equipment. They will leave right before the shoot, or stay if you want them. Your choice. We will start off REAL slow. Take your bra off, and just put your t-shirt back on. We will get a couple of shots like that to loosen you up, then move on from there when you are ready! I'll leave you alone for a minute while you get ready, and I will knock on the door when we are ready." He said that like he's done this before!

I removed my bra and put my t-shirt back on like instructed. I didn't think I could get my shirt down over my nipples, they were so hard! Looking at hubby, I saw that my nipples were not all that was hard, and I knew I was not going to back out!

The knock at the door brought me back to my senses. "We are ready when you are!" Terry hollered through the door. It was now or never!

I stepped into the studio, and immediatly felt all eyes turn to my nipples that were very plainly showing under my shirt.

"Okay, guys. Pack up and go home, Thanks for the help! See you tomorrow...", Terry started telling the guys.

"NO!! Wait!! I mean, would you guys like to stay and watch?" I managed to blurt out. Well, no turning back now!

It was amazing. Nobody wanted to go home! I knew that this was going to be an interresting night, I started feeling really horny knowing that 10 men would be watching me tonight!

The shoot started out really slow. Just some shots of me in my shirt and jeans. After several poses, Terry said,"I have to change film in this camera. Why don't you go back to the dressing room and try another outfit?"

Hubby already had a see through top picked out for me. It is amazing how fast he was getting into this game!

A see through top and a pair of blue jean shorts...hmmmm. Okay!

Just as I was walking out the door, hubby tweaked my nipples. The fire that went through my body nearly drove me insane!

I could tell the guys liked this choice of outfits better than the t-shirt. My nipples were not just hard, they were actually poking out of the fabric!

A few poses like this, then Terry said, "Why don't you unbutton your shorts. Let us see what kind of panties you are wearing." While the guys were starting to grin with anticipation, I complied with the request.

A few more poses, then Terry suggested that I pull my shirt up, exposing my nipples. "Are you ready for that?", he asked.

"Guys, what do you think I should do?", I asked the peanut gallery.

"YEAH!!!!!!" was the unanoumous decision.

The moment of truth had arrived. Taking my shaking hands, I pulled the top up and over my head. I was now totally topless in front of 8 studio helpers, a photographer, and my husband, who managed to have a wicked grin on his face.

My nipples were so hard I couldn't stand it, I just had to rub them, much to everyones satisfaction. The whole time I was doing it, the camera kept on shooting.

"Are you ready to pull the shorts off?", Terry grinned.

With one swift yank, I pulled them and my panties off and threw them to my husband. I was now totally naked!

The next several hours was a blur. I tried so many outfit combinations that I couldn't keep up. It got to the point, I wouldn't even go back into the dressing room and dress. The guys seemed to like the show!!

Around eleven o'clock, Terry anounced that this would be the last roll of film. The shoot was finally over!

"Guys, since you have been so good to me, and made me fell very comfortable being naked around you guys, I would like one more set of pictures with all of you in it! Please?", I asked, but I didn't think I had to beg!

No Problem! Everyone obliged, so the last set of pictures was of 9 men (Hubby included!) standing around me all fully clothed and me totally naked. I let each one put a hand on my breast, which I think hubby really enjoyed, and let them hug me if they wanted.

This was definitly a night I will remember!