The Reluctant Model

Story Info
Wandering eyes got me in trouble with my girlfriend's group.
3.9k words
3.36
32.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herfan
herfan
32 Followers

It began when I got to Beth's house after working late on a weekend night. Beth was my longtime girlfriend. We had our compatibility issues but sex usually solved those for a while. This story would have been a much better result than what actually happened from this largely true situation.

*****

Beth had her friends over and the drinking had certainly been in progress by the time I arrived. I found the four of them sitting in a circle in the living room floor. I referred to these particular girls as Beth's disciples. She took on the project of helping them improve their social lives. Each had problems attracting and keeping decent guys. Beth was a self-appointed expert on hair and makeup so her approach largely consisted of appearance makeovers.

Jackie was the youngest of the bunch and a single mother. She got pregnant by her first sexual partner. Her son was now school aged. The girls enjoyed giving him trendy haircuts and playing dress up. Jackie did the best she could but relied on her parents for help since she worked in a clothes store. She was a petit, dark haired girl, who was very attractive. She had a nice body with smallish boobs. I never understood why she settled for the type of guys she did.

Jackie had only dated briefly and, as I later found out, never had an orgasm from sex. She had never received - or given - oral sex at all.

Lisa, a blond, was a bit older and had never been married. She was nice enough to look at, but had a negative disposition that would chase off most guys after a few dates. Lisa was quite flat chested but not to the point where she was out of proportion. She was fairly adventurous with her dates, but never stayed with one long enough to gain a lot of experience.

Because of Beth's advice, Lisa had begun dressing in more feminine clothes. She even stopped wearing a bra much of the time. The look was much better for her. While she didn't have cleavage to show, her nipples would be noticeable. I was surprised she was comfortable with that.

Anna was a brunette of average size with long hair and medium sized augmented boobs. She had only recently begun dating seriously even though she had been out of nursing school for several years. Beth taught her to wear makeup and she just bought a flashy car, probably at Beth's urging. She was dating one of my coworkers, but I don't think it was going particularly well. Even though they were having sex on rare occasions, it wasn't very satisfying for either of them.

None of the girls had what anyone would consider a bubbly personality. Beth had lots of dates in school and was very sexually active before most of her friends. She wanted to be better than all the other girls at sex, so she studied and practiced. She regularly read, and kept a good collection of what she called her "smut books," containing sex stories. She told me that a good sex life would always be required for a good relationship with her. I told her I would do my part, for sure. But it was not just up to me.

Her attitude toward sex was more like a guy, in that she sometimes liked "sport sex" with a nice looking guy. Once was usually enough. Although she was very experienced, Beth wasn't terribly freaky by my definition. But, we did have the occasional sex in different places and she would give me blow jobs now and then. She enjoyed looking at, playing with, kissing, and having dicks. She always said they were the most beautiful thing she could imagine. However it worked for her, I was happy to participate anytime.

Now back to the get-together. I took a seat on the floor close to Beth. Jackie was across from me sitting cross legged. She had on a short skirt, which rode up so high it may as well not have been there. The only thing covering her crotch was a pair of bright green panties.

Beth seemed to get very annoyed with me. I struggled to understand why. I must have been somewhat unknowingly looking at Jackie's crotch a little too often. (It WAS right in front of me.) She finally told me so all could hear, that if I were going look then the girls should have something to look at as well. She moved over behind me and pulled my shirt up over my head. Sitting there without a shirt in front of the girls made me a little nervous but they all agreed this was a good start.

We continued talking for a few minutes before Beth continued to get annoyed. I was apparently still looking at the other girls a bit too much. Beth told me it was time to go take a shower and they would decide if I could stay with them. I did as she asked.

I got out of the shower to find my clothes missing. There were two shot glasses of tequila on the sink where my clothes were. I yelled for Beth to come in there and asked what was going on. She said the group needed a model and I was elected.

"A model what?" I asked.

"Drink the shots and come on out here with us. You'll see," she replied.

I asked if she was sure she wanted me to come out with just a towel. She said the towel was not allowed. I asked again if she was sure.

She said that I was the hottest boyfriend around and she enjoyed showing me off. I told her I would if it was what she really wanted. It was.

But I protested that I was not the type to be naked in front of others. "You like looking so much; you have to let us look, too. Besides, that's what the shots are for," was the answer. "Come on now, we're waiting."

I downed the shots and walked out naked while all the girls stared. I was not at all comfortable with this. Beth recognized that and told me the group needed my help. She was teaching them to be comfortable with guys' bodies. "Just relax and enjoy," was her advice.

She said to take a seat by her. When I reached the floor Beth pushed me back to lie flat on my back. She told the others to get closer. She directed them to just start touching me anywhere. "Just rub. They like being touched." She assumed the role of a professor lecturing her students.

"The first thing we need is some massage oil." She had a bottle handy and poured some on her hands. She began rubbing all over me and invited the others to get some oil.

They rubbed my arms and legs for some time. I was still nervous but as the shots took effect, I started to relax and enjoy the touching. She asked me to roll over onto my stomach. The girls rubbed all over my back and legs. I felt several hands on my butt.

Beth told Jackie the best way is to straddle me for a more comfortable seat. Jackie was the only one wearing a skirt and I could feel her legs and butt on mine as she and the others continued. They all seemed to be getting more into it. Jackie was squeezing her legs into me and grinding on my butt. She was definitely enjoying being there. I had no idea what they were planning so I decided to just stayed still and let them do whatever they wanted. I couldn't get in trouble for cooperating, I thought.

They rolled me over onto my back. I was a little embarrassed that the rubbing and grinding were starting to have an effect on my dick. The girls didn't seem to react at all. They were focusing on Beth's lessons. It was a clinic.

Beth started telling the girls about blow jobs and hand jobs. "I know some girls are intimidated by these things, some to the point they think they're not enjoyable. Understanding some simple techniques will make them much less weird. It's all about attitude and a willingness to play.

Do some work on your mindset. Attention leads to interest, I've found. Don't shy away from it. Start noticing sexy things outside your comfort areas. The more you do that, the more you'll develop an interest in something. That leads to more attention on those things that catch your interest. Always remember interest and attention build on each other. Even for things that might not be your favorites, they will keep your guy impressed with you forever. Just decide to start and it will happen. Trust me."

She told me her friends needed some tutoring on the ways a guy's body works. "We started with the skin-on-skin contact all over. You can see he likes that. Jackie's been a little intense but a girl enjoying herself is a big turn on for guys. In fact, it's one of the biggest. Whatever you do, decide to enjoy it."

I whispered into Beth's ear, asking if she was sure this was what she wanted. She whispered back, "It's fine. I'll make sure you're rewarded. Besides, they really need this. You don't mind, do you?"

I said, "Ok then, have at it I guess. I'll play along."

She continued the lecture. "Let's talk about hand jobs. There are two kinds, lubricated and unlubricated. Since we have massage oil already, let's begin there.

First we concentrate on the chest. It's nice for both of us. By the way, guys' nipples are every bit as sensitive as ours. Just like for us, start slowly. Spend some time kissing them, don't just grope. The way you like yours kissed is the way that feels good to guys. We'll come back to them often."

I had oiled up hands, lips, and tongues on both of mine and all around. It felt great. I was getting very hard after all of that. I was still very nervous but learning to live with it.

"Now move down to the dick," she continued. "You'll find it's ready for anything now. Get more oil and start with both hands on the balls. Easy with them, though, this is not the place for roughness. Move up toward the end with both hands. Once on the shaft, get a good tight grip. Don't worry, you won't grip too tight. Anything will feel very good to him. Twist your hands; go straight up and down; alternate hands. You're simulating actual sex here so it's all good. The end, or head, is full of nerves and we like that. Spend some time rubbing those nerves too. It's very effective, especially when you have lubrication.

Notice all the parts, even behind the balls that swell up. All of that is sensitive to our movements. Start slow. If you want him to come, you'll increase the speed and rub both the shaft and the head. He will respond to all of it. He'll tell you how much he likes it by his breathing."

I was enjoying every second of the lesson even though I still had a bit of nerves. If I had been very comfortable, I probably would have had an orgasm already.

They stopped stroking for a second to calm me down while Beth talked. "For unlubricated hand jobs, you concentrate more just pumping the shaft. Get a tight grip. Faster is better. Be careful about stretching the skin too far, but other than that, you're not going to hurt him.

For the blowjob, you just concentrate on friction with the head from your mouth. Then you continue the hand action like we've been doing. But I want you to see everything here so we're going to focus mostly on the hand job for the big finish. And besides, I'm not going to give away all of my secret blow job moves.

What we're doing is more than enough to make him come. But I'll show you a couple of surprises."

That statement made me very nervous. Beth moved up to whisper to me again, "Jackie has never had oral done on her. Why don't you show her what she's missing by hanging out with all those losers."

I couldn't say much more than ok. She moved Jackie up to my head and told her to remove her panties. Jackie didn't really want to do that, but Beth assured her it would be a learning experience. With that, Jackie straddled my face and I went to work on her with my tongue. I did my best to make her feel as good as the girls' hands were making me feel.

Beth and the other two took turns with the hand job while the others kissed my nipples again. The focus was not blow jobs but there were mouths on me. I couldn't tell who it was but I didn't care. Jackie started moaning loudly, which turned into a scream as she had an orgasm. It was her first. It wasn't but a few seconds before I was coming also.

Beth continued her instructions. "Look at what's happening. It's the most thrilling thing you can do to his body and his greatest compliment to you. You've made him come. Keep the pumping going. His orgasm lasts a long time. While he's coming, the head gets very sensitive so lighten up a little there. But keep the hand going. You'll see how long it goes.

Look for him to relax as you slow down. The head is even more sensitive now, but rub the part behind the balls. You can push on it a couple of times. The head of his dick and his nipples are both off limits for a while. But the rest of the body is very receptive to touch."

I was calming down, and started to feel awkward since I was still the only one naked. The girls returned to chatting with each other. I looked for my clothes but still couldn't find them. So I sat there naked.

They asked Jackie what she thought. She had heard of oral but now she knew why it was such a big deal. She wasn't able to come up with words to describe it though. She thought it was the booze. The others just said, "Right."

Beth announced that was the end of the lesson so I went on to bed. Jackie slept in the spare bedroom while Lisa and Anna went to Lisa's since she lived close by. As soon as Beth joined me she pulled back the covers and straddled my face. She said she needed a quick orgasm before anything else. She was coming in just a few seconds.

She moved down and took my dick in her mouth for few seconds. She straddled me for a more enthusiastic ride than normal. We both had orgasms quickly.

She thanked me for being the model. I offered to be one anytime she needed. I asked where my clothes were with no response. We didn't normally sleep naked, but I still didn't get them.

We all slept late. Beth went to check on Jackie. She returned to ask me to bring Jackie a bottle of water. Again, I asked where my clothes were. Beth said I didn't need clothes to deliver the water. "And," she added, "It was a long night for her; so whatever she needs, just go along."

"Ok," I said. "I'll do it but I want a favor in return."

"Anything you need, but just leave the door open so I can check on you," she said.

I took a bottle of water to Jackie's room. I was still totally naked and very self-conscious about it.

"I appreciate your willingness to do all this for me," Jackie said, taking the water from me and putting it on the night stand. "Now come over here."

She reached her arms around to grab my butt with both hands, pulling my dick straight in to her mouth. She'd never given oral before but she practiced the techniques from last night. She pulled me down to the bed and pushed me onto my back. She pulled off her top and paused for me to take in the view of her boobs. "Beth said you would enjoy seeing these," she said.

She climbed all over me, sucking, kissing, and rubbing all over. I wasn't doing much more than lying there. She was going wild on me. She wanted to touch and taste all over before guiding my dick into her as she sat down on me. She sat up, showing me her body; she leaned down and rubbed it on me as she kissed me passionately. I think she went through a series of orgasms. I came and made a mess. She rubbed the fluid all over her body like lotion. Beth always jumped straight up to clean up, so this was new and enjoyable to me.

After we cooled down Jackie thanked me for teaching her these lessons. "You've helped me see what's out there. I've settled for way too little."

She reached under the bed and pulled out my clothes. "Here," she said, "you've earned these. Beth said I could make you work for them. I hope you didn't mind."

"It was my pleasure. I hope it helps," was the best I could come up with.

Beth was at the door watching. She pulled me into the bathroom and into the shower with her.

"I'm still in shock that you wanted me to do that," I said.

"You were a treat to watch," she said. "But that doesn't give you permission to do it without me. Now, what sort of favor do I owe you?"

I knew Beth and Jackie had plans to go the club about two blocks away that night. I didn't know if anyone else was going with them. They had been planning the night as part of Jackie's education because it was Ladies Lock Up night, meaning women only and cheap drinks until 10:00. Before then the club had male strippers performing for the ladies. The event took place every two or three months at this club and Beth was a regular.

I told them my favor. "I actually have two, but the second will come later. Tonight, after your show, I don't know what you have planned but you two are to come straight home. Bring others if you'd like, but at least the two of you. I'll be here waiting. I want both of you to do me at the same time. One will ride me on top while the other kisses me, sits on my face, puts boobs in my face, rubs and kisses all over me, and whatever else strikes your fancy. I am the center of sexual attention, for my pleasure rather than for your demonstration.

Then you two will change places and do it again. After that, you can proceed with whatever plans you had for the night."

"I wouldn't normally be into group sex with a girl - guys, maybe - but I know you do a lot of things for me you wouldn't normally do. So it's a deal," Beth replied. Jackie appeared happy to go along.

Waiting for them to arrive that night, I heard a car drive up about 10:45. I thought they would chicken out. They had been taking advantage of the cheap drinks. I was standing at the door when Beth threw it open and grabbed me for a long deep kiss. She rubbed my crotch at the same time. She wore a jumpsuit that was unbuttoned all the way to her waist. There was no bra underneath.

I commented that she was already starting to get undressed. Jackie blurted out that Beth's jumpsuit hadn't been buttoned in hours. Jackie and Beth both were dressed for a Goth or metal party with leather spiked bracelets and necklaces. They even had the fingerless gloves.

Beth wanted me to get my clothes off. They were ready for action, "NOW," she added.

"You first this time," I responded. "I'll start you off." The girls stripped quickly but left on their Goth accessories. Neither wore any underwear. I sat Jackie on the couch then pushed Beth onto the couch with her back to Jackie and between her legs. She leaned back into Jackie's chest. I placed Jackie's hands on Beth's boobs as I went down on her. Jackie said Beth's boobs had been getting a lot of attention tonight. Beth was already very wet. I started licking her while Jackie played with her nipples. Her orgasm followed quickly.

I told the two girls to change places. I gave Jackie the same treatment. Her moans were even louder than before. She was definitely into this. She didn't last long either.

"Now," I said. "It's my turn. You know what to do." I moved down to the floor where I had put a blanket. Beth grabbed my dick like she had been waiting for it all of her life. As she was blowing me, Jackie started kissing and sucking my balls. She and Beth must have planned it.

Beth said, "Me first." She moved up to straddle me as she slid down on me. Jackie came up to kiss around on me. It was just like I asked them to do. Beth came again in very noisy fashion.

She pulled Jackie around to straddle me this time as Beth held my dick for her to insert. Beth kissed around on my chest before moving up to my face. Jackie had an orgasm and mine followed very quickly.

The two of them collapsed on me and it took a few minutes to recover. It wasn't long before Beth said they had to get cleaned up. Lisa and Anna were coming over with some people they met from the show.

"Some people?" I asked. "Yes, they are bringing some of the strippers with them. We invited them for a visit," was the answer.

Beth continued, "You asked for another favor, but I have one to ask also. Would you mind leaving us here alone with them? The girls are more nervous with you here."

"After what you've done for me, I'll be glad to help. But I want you to tell me all about it."

I cleaned up and left just as Lisa and Anna arrived with six guys. Yes, six of them.

herfan
herfan
32 Followers
12