The Reluctant Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Armen and Greta went to see the King.

"Ah I pronounce you man and wife," he said, "Go away."

"You can't do that!" Greta protested.

"Well I think I can," the King said, "And write death warrants," he added, "Which is it to be?"

Greta looked at the ground and at Armen, the King sighed and said. "For heavens sake its a simple enough question."

"Look when I'm King I'll divorce you and you can go back to the farm," Armen offered.

"You know I want to be on the farm yet you keep me here you heartless beast!" Greta railed.

"Right listen up," An exasperated King said, "Two weeks vacation on the farm every spring and fall, and two grandsons, tow mind, I can't be fairer than that."

"OK," said Greta, "I suppose that's fair."

"And when she's away father," Armen asked, "Do I use a maid from the brothel, or may I visit Edward in Saffron Walden?"

"Neither, you help out on the farm," the King announced, "Man and wife, already consummated so arise Princess Marguerite."

"I never agreed to that!" Greta pleaded.

"Too late girl, honour an obey and all that," the King laughed.

And Armen found himself holding Greta's hand and getting stiff again....

And the giant cock remained abandoned and unloved in the blacksmith's store shed until the workshop was demolished to make way for an Asda Walmart store and it was given to the museum.

And Edward, who cares?

I would like to think the all lived happily ever after but this is life not a fairy tale.

Note

Written in English English not Merican English

12