The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magda collapsed on top of me and hugged me close. I soon felt a cold drop on my chest and knew she was crying. My cock was still stiff inside of her, and seemed reluctant to return to softness. As she cried and sniffed, her eyes watch her fingers as they made twirls in my chest hair. She seemed wiped out, and my powers had temporarily fled with my orgasm, so I had no idea what to do.

"What, no snide comment about how cruel I am?" I yelled at the hidden angel in my head. I didn't need her recriminations now, I felt bad enough about making sweet Magda cry. The girls often cried after sex. I guess when my powers flee they realize who I really am, and recover some of their old self. I've asked before, but they never give me a straight answer. They can't believe that someone who knows them so well can't figure out why they're crying.

I could pull the thought from their mind when my powers return, but I am reluctant. A part of me shies away from seeing what a bastard I truly am reflected in their thoughts. Another, much smaller part of me, hopes that they are crying because they are happy. If they are happy, then I have no hope of gaining control of myself.

Anna, my angel, my demon, has never told me either. Instead she simply says very gently, "Just hold her," and I do.

12