The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed the wonderful desert and was about to tell Claire how delicious it was, when she wrapped her hand around my cock with one hand and held my face with the other. She leaned over and kissed me. As her tongue slid over mine she gently squeezed me under the table. When she broke the kiss with an "Mmmmmm" sound, I knew that she had her taste of desert from my mouth. She then dipped her finger in the icing of my remaining desert and lewdly licked it off.

She moved her grip from my cock to my hand as she stood from the table. "Goodnight ladies... er and gentleman," she said as she pulled me from the table. I said, "Goodnight girls, enjoy desert," and allowed myself to be led away from the table.

* * *

I trailed along behind Claire and marveled again at how sexy the sway of her hips was. Even when she walks her body seems to dance. She tantalized me with every step, especially as her dress threatened to ride lower with each movement. But somehow it never did, and I was in an agony of anticipation.

As we stepped into my bedroom, I realized she had prepared the scene. The lights were very dim, causing the shimmering black dress to turn to inky blackness. Claire dropped my hand and continued her slow saunter toward the bed, rolling her hips enticingly. She placed her hands on the bed and prowled forward until she was crawling on the bed. I stood still and mute in the doorway, and felt like I was being held in place by her hypnotizing movements.

She turned to look over her shoulder, and I could see her blue eye looking right into me with absolute lust. Her other eye, hidden by the wave of her hair, seemed to shine for a brief moment in the darkness as she said, "It's time for your real desert."

Her lustful gaze held me for another moment before she settled onto the bed with her legs curled under her, and her graceful back facing me. Her hands went to the dress collar and slowly unclasped it, letting the top of the dress fall about her. I ached to race toward her and place my lips on her neck and suck the salty flavor of her delicate skin, but I was still rooted in place. A part of me knew she wasn't done with the show, and wanted the anticipation to build.

She placed her hands on the bed again and starting crawling forward again. As she moved, oh so slowly, the rest of the dress slowly slide from her bottom, leaving an inky black pool that she emerged from. As she crawled, I could her sex barely exposed as her legs slide past each other. Once she was completely free of her dress, she stopped crawling and arched her back downward. This pushed her sex outward towards me in a wanton display. Her hips started to make little circles and I felt her pulling me in.

As I walked slowly towards the bed, I dropped the jacket to the floor and started pushing the boxers down. I neared the bed and saw that her shoulders were on the bed, and she was looking back at me from the corner of her eye. I could see the corner of her lip pulled into her mouth as she bit it in anticipation, while still her hips moved in little needy circles.

I brought my face towards her sex, and was rewarded by seeing a drop of moisture appear and begin sliding down her labia towards her sheathed clit. My tongue intercepted the errant drop and slid easily into her folds. Her sweet juices had a salty flavor with a hint of citrus. There was no resistance as my tongue pushed deeper into her and gently parted her folds. More juices flowed from inside her as my tongue caressed the tender flesh of her sex.

My neck was quickly tiring from the position, but I took a moment to wrap my lips around the hood of her clit and use my tongue to coax an appearance. As I did this Claire began moaning, and I could feel the sheets pulling taut as she grasped them in her fists. Her hips started moving again, and eventually pulled her clit from my lips, leaving us both frustrated.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled her hips toward my mouth. Soon she was almost sitting on my face with my tongue and lips sucking and probing her. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled me towards her even as she sat down further onto my face. She shuddered as an orgasm rolled through her body causing her to cry out softly.

She rose back to her knees, freeing me from beneath her and then slid forward, lying on her belly. She pulled one of the pillows towards her and hugged it against her body as if she meant to go to sleep. But her hips continued their gentle circles, telling me she wanted more.

I crawled over her body, my cock hanging down beneath me. My arms formed pillars astride her body as I lowered my hips toward her bottom. I could feel the top of my cock graze her sex as it tried to slide inside of her. For a long few minutes we played at getting my cock inside of her. I would lower myself toward her, and she would swivel her hips to try to get herself aligned. The near misses built our anticipation, but were maddening.

Finally the head of my cock found her opening and was poised to sink inside of her. The angle was wrong, and it was a precarious position, as I could feel myself slipping out of her. We both froze in position and groaned. Slowly she rolled her hip slightly more forward and I slide back slightly, until we could feel her opening and my cock becoming aligned. More of my cock slipped suddenly inside of her and we both froze as shudders went through our bodies.

Slowly I slide my knees backwards on the bed, which caused even more of my cock to slip inside of her. I watched as Claire pulled the pillow tightly against her, while my body slowly descended toward her bottom. I could feel her bottom settling in against my hips and belly and lowered my arms till I lay atop of her.

She lay still beneath me as I started to raise my hips slightly. I moved a little more and felt her squeeze the pillow tighter. I started a long slow rhythm, with my hips moving only slightly. I kissed her back, and her hair, until she turned her face slightly allowing me to kiss her cheek and the corner of her mouth.

I started moving faster, feeling her hips start to roll slightly with each short thrust. My movements got faster and my strokes longer as my breathing quickened. I felt an orgasm nearing for both of us when suddenly out combined motions caused my cock to slip out. I groped madly for re-entrance to her slick confines, but each time my cock chose to slide away rather than into her.

Claire began whimpering in a need that both of us felt. I raised myself back to my knees and straightened up until I was kneeling behind her. I grabbed her hips and raised them off the bed, pulling her pussy into alignment with my projecting cock. There was no resistance as my cock passed into her body until our hips were pressed together.

She pushed back against me and circled her hips, causing my cock to stir about within her. She continued the circular motions and I could feel the head of my cock being pushed against the sides of her pussy. Grabbing her hips for leverage I started to pull her back against me as I thrust into her. She maintained her circling as I began thrusting.

Her back arched suddenly as she orgasmed, thrusting herself back onto my cock. I held onto her hips as her body thrashed through her orgasm. Then I slowly began to thrust into her again. I felt a smaller wave roll over as I slid into her over and over.

We both felt my own orgasm approaching and Claire quickly pulled herself off of me, making me groan in loss. Claire soon had me on my back, as she moved around between my legs. Her hands were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock as her mouth descended to envelope me. I tried to thrust into her mouth, but her grip on my cock prevented it. I could feel the heat from her breath on my cock, but was denied contact as she slowly surrounded me with her mouth.

Finally, I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her mouth. That is when she closed her lips tightly about my cock, pressing her tongue against me as she did. Slowly her head lifted off me, her tongue gliding along the sensitive underside of my cock.

Her hands had a tight grip, which caused my cock to swell larger than normal, and I could see the veins bulging in earnest as she slurped on my cock. She sucked on the head for a moment before opening her mouth again and slowly lowering her head back down. Another agonizingly slow slurp up the length of my shaft, and another slow touch free descent. After several such strokes, she changed her tactic and just sucked on the head of my cock, swirling the head with her tongue and her saliva.

This tactic soon had my orgasm approaching. She looked up at me as she sucked, her blonde hair hanging around her face obscuring everything except for one lustful blue eye. One of her hands moved down to hold my balls gently as the other maintained its tight grip around the base of my cock. Her head was moving fasters as she worked her tongue down the length of my cock.

Her hand tightened on my balls as I began shooting my come into her mouth. Her eye betrayed no surprise as my come splashed against her tongue. My hips lurched off the bed, trying to push deeper into her mouth, but her hand on my cock kept her head from moving any closer. I bucked again and her head rose with my motion, her lips still tightly sealed around my cock. She sucked hard, and rubbed my testicles to get all of my seed. As my mad bucking ceased her hand released its tight grip and started stroking me, coaxing out a few more drops.

"Thanks for the desert" she said coyly, finally pulling her mouth from my cock. Her hand still stroked me gently as my cock began softening in her grip. She moved up the bed to give me a soft kiss on the lips. 'Now it's time for bed," she said. With her free hand she moved a pillow beneath my head, and then patted my cheek gently, giving me another kiss on the lips.

She moved back down my body and I could feel her warm mouth close around my cock again. She sucked my soft cock gently as I began falling asleep. It was strangely relaxing to have her sucking gently on me as I fell asleep. I looked down at Claire, and saw her eyes were closed. She looked so peaceful with her head pillowed on my thigh, sucking my cock like a baby's pacifier. That image dwelled with me as I fell asleep.

12