The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Of course you can. You know you don't even have to ask."

Magda bent down and gave me a quick hug. "I know, but it's still the polite thing to do. I'm taking Dinah and Marie with me. We'll be back for dinner." She gave me a kiss, gave Tiffany another hug and stage whispered, "You need to give your stallion a rubdown, he's smelly." Tiffany's face broke into a wide grin, and she nodded her head. Tiffany gave a little wave as Magda walked out the door.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on now?" I asked Tiffany. She winked at me, gave my chest a gentle slap and shook her head. With great care she started extricating herself from the side-saddle position. A very difficult proposition with my erection sticking up inside of her. Eventually she managed the feat and was soon standing next to the bed. She grasped my cock and with a gesture of her head indicated the bathroom. She gave me a bit of a tug when I was initially reluctant to get up.

* * *

As I sank into the hot bath, I watched Tiffany move about the bathroom getting things laid out. Once everything was arranged to her satisfaction, she moved to join me in the tub. She pointed her toes downward and delicately judged the water's temperature. As she slowly sank the rest of her leg into the bath, she coiled her long braid loosely about her head. She held the braid in place with a couple of pins as she brought her other foot into the tub. She stood for a moment straddling me as I lay back in the tub. I took in her body, from the long sleek legs to the light brown 'V' of hair over her very pink sex. Her waist narrowed dramatically around toned abs. The blush from her earlier orgasm still lent her breasts and chest a dark pink coloring. She let me appreciate her body a moment longer before lowering herself into the very warm water.

Tiffany had been raised in a very old money family in England, complete with a large staff of servants. Until she was in her teens she had even had a maid who would bath her. As she picked up the sponge and soap, I couldn't help but feel her sense of satisfaction at rebelling against her upbringing.

She proceeded to wash me diligently. At first she used the sponge to apply the lather to my body, but she eventually switched to using her hands, and then her entire body. As her body slid across mine and her hands roamed over me, I felt my erection growing again. Her hand returned to my cock over and over, and I knew this time she would give me release.

Sitting between my legs, she made the sign for "all clean." One of her hands went back under the water to grab my erection. She then looked at me in such a way that I knew she had made a decision about something. She gripped my cock firmly as she started making simple signs with her other hand. She pointed to me, used two fingers to point at her eyes, and then tapped the side of her head.

The thought of being found out caused me to wilt in her hands. I raised my hands defensively and my mind raced with thoughts of how I could explain. She squeezed my cock and repeated the earlier gesture. Her hazel eyes looked at me imploringly and she placed her open hand on her chest and moving it in a circle, the sign for 'please.'

* * *

"Why did you stop reading my mind?" she asked as I made contact with her. I tried to read only the word thoughts that she directed at me, but her grip on my cock made that difficult.

"I realized it was wrong," I said out loud. My words sounded odd, discordant as they reverberated against the bathroom tiles.

"But I miss talking to you." She brought to her mind all the times she wished she could speak like the other girls. She was unable to whisper in my ear while we were cuddling, and while her mind rang out with ecstasy when she came, it didn't reverberate through the house the way the other girls' ecstasy did. Since I had stopped reading her mind and was still so bad at sign language, she couldn't tell me much of anything.

I started to say I was sorry, but she gave my penis a bit of a tug to keep me focused on her. She shook her finger at me and thought, "Don't be sorry. I could have told you that I knew, that I've known for a while. But when I realized you stopped, I was afraid I might lose what I still had." I could see in her mind her happiness at joining my family, the warmth with which the other girls had accepted her. She kept showing me images of all the things that made her happy; things that she received through knowing me.

One of the things that flashed through her mind was waking up early to help Claire cook breakfast. I stopped her there and this time I thought to her, "You only enjoy that because..." But I couldn't finish the thought, I couldn't tell her that I had changed her mind about a few things.

"I know. At some point I realized that my prejudices wouldn't fade on their own, even around people as wonderful as this family. I also realized that my yearnings didn't always make sense, that they were foreign to my mind. It wasn't hard to figure out that it was you who caused the changes to the way I think."

I saw in her mind the incidents that had provoked me into using my powers. I could also see the disgust she felt at the way she had behaved before, especially how she initially treated the other girls as inferiors when she first arrived. I saw tearful apologies she had made, and was happy to see that most of them were not forced upon her by me. "I love who I am now, and I never even liked myself before we met. You found a beautiful English snob who looked down at everyone in the world, and convinced her to be someone who loves those around her, and is loved in return."

She continued stroking me under the water, and began rubbing the soft hair of her sex against me. "I don't know why you stopped reading our minds, stopped trying to change us, but I am proud that you did. And I love you all the more for it."

Again she gave me a sharp tug to keep me from speaking, or even sending thoughts towards her. "The old me thought sex was terribly dirty, and an obligation of a wife. Now I enjoy it, and it makes me all the more excited thinking of how outraged the old me would be." She showed me thoughts of her and Claire kneading more than dough, of her out by the pool with three other girls. She concluded by showing me images of her and Magda from this morning as they ate Claire awake, and then swapped places with her.

"Now, it is time to really shock the old me," she thought with a grin. She raised up out of the bath and moved her body over my erection. Her hand was guiding me into her as she settled down. She was always very tight, but this time she was having a much harder time than usual. She grabbed a little bath oil from the edge of the tub and wiped it on my erection before the water could dissipate it too much.

She tried again and lowered herself onto me, and I felt a wave of discomfort come from her. I was about to stop her when I suddenly felt my cock pop inside of her. It was only then that I realized she was working me into her ass. I could feel the tight ring of her anus slowly slide down my cock until her hips were resting on mine.

"Now, I want you to fuck my ass!" she shouted into my mind. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her. The water in the tub started splashing everywhere. She sent dirty thoughts toward me and I could feel her orgasm as she realized I heard every filthy thought. "See what you were missing you bad man. Fuck this prissy ass!"

I wanted to hold on, but I couldn't. I was so open to her need and her sexual excitement that it flooded through me. "Let them know I am shouting!" she thought to me, and for a moment it was like she borrowed my powers to tell the girls that I had my dick in her ass and she loved it. That was the moment I came inside of her. With her shouts ringing in my head I thrust deep into her ass and my seed erupted into her.

Tiffany started planting kisses on my face and I tried to just hold her still as the shockwaves echoed through me. Eventually she stopped and lay against me, both of us breathing heavily. She sat up enough to kiss me gently, looking lovingly into my eyes. I bit my lip as she slowly raised herself off of me, sending a wave of exquisite agony through me. She slid around on the slick porcelain to lean against me as the frenzy of our sex slowly faded from our bodies.

After a few minutes, she grabbed the soap and started cleaning my cock again. She looked at me as if she was trying to speak to me. She was clearly frustrated that I wasn't listening to her. Rather than break the verbal silence, I pantomimed as best I could that I couldn't hear her for a while after I came.

She looked at me shrewdly and I could see that thoughts were racing through her head but I couldn't tell what they were. She glanced toward the door and I was startled when it opened.

Bambi walked in and said, "Magda and the girls took the Maybach. She said that she'd bring back a surprise." Before I could ask what surprise, Bambi continued, "Claire says that since everyone's been woken up, we will have breakfast in about fifteen minutes. She said that should be enough time for everyone to get clean." Bambi gave Tiffany a knowing wink as she emphasized the word "clean."

12