The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing Jill?" I finally asked.

"I'm trying to have sex with you," she replied. She sat up straight and arranged her skirt around her legs. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at her. "But you don't seem to be interested," she added with a pout.

"Well, you did kind of get me by surprise. I might be a guy, but that doesn't mean I'm always in the mood." As I spoke, I could feel myself getting softer inside of her.

"I know. It's just that I've been so horny all day," she said. She slowly lay back on me, pushing me onto my back once again. She was talking more quietly now, hushed words spoken directly into my ear, "Stefani and I fell asleep last night after making love, and I woke up surrounded by the smell of our sex. Her leg was pressed hard against me and when I woke up I was rubbing myself against her. I was so close to coming and then she turned in her sleep."

"I wanted to wake her up, but you know how she sleeps. So I began touching myself, but it just wasn't the same. I couldn't get myself off. It just kept building and making me more frustrated." As she spoke she was grinding herself against me. Her motions were eking out friction while trying to keep me inside of her. "I took a cold shower, but that didn't seem to help. It just made my nipples so much harder and even tenderer. All I could think of was having a hot mouth sucking on my breast. I tried splashing cold water on my pussy, but all I could think about was having your heat buried inside of me. All day, I've been in a daze, I keep touching myself, hoping it would be enough." Her words were having the desired effect on my body, since I was now quite hard inside of her. "I was so horny I soaked through my panties. I took them off when I came to find you. I decided that wherever I found you, I would have you right there." For emphasis she slammed herself down on me as she said the last word.

She really began moving her hips, fucking me in short sharp strokes. "I didn't care where I found you, or who I found you with. A part of me hoped I'd find you with the other girls, so they could see how horny you made me." She grabbed my ear with her teeth and moaned as she continued to fuck me. I began to imagine us surrounded by the other girls, and I knew Jill was imagining the same thing.

I wondered for a moment if Katia would watch as well. Was she ready to see that sort of thing? Had her sister or the other girls prepared her for such a thing? I felt myself swelling inside of Jill as I thought about what it would be like to fuck Katia.

Suddenly I felt bad. Here I was having sex with a beautiful girl, and I was thinking of someone else. I grabbed Jill by the hips and rolled. I lowered her to the rug in front of the fire, and slowly descended on top of her. This time I controlled the penetration and didn't need her hand to feed me into her sex.

I looked down into her sex crazed eyes and pushed myself into her. I worked my arms under her and pulled down on her shoulders to push harder into her. Her legs wrapped around my back to pull me into her. With each thrust we both drove my cock deep inside of her. Again and again, I thrust into her, driving her hips into the rug.

It didn't take long before I felt her coming. Her body tried to curl up, but I kept thrusting into her, driving her flat to the ground. Her fingers scrambled for purchase but her nails couldn't grip the slick material of my shirt.

Her eyes shot wide open as my rhythm changed. She could tell how close I was to coming, and held on to me willing me to come inside of her. "Give me your come," she thought while her mouth was busy moaning. "Fill me with your love," she mind screamed to me.

With a final grunt, I obeyed her mind's exhortations and came deep inside of her. As I came, her thoughts faded from my senses, and I was left with the sounds of her frantic breathing. I looked down at her and decided that anytime she wanted to talk dirty to me, I'd be in the mood. I gave her a kiss, but she decided she'd rather have a hug. She wrapped her arms and legs tight around me and gave me a squeeze.

"We should clean up a bit before dinner. We wouldn't want Katia to think we were just having sex." I must have looked guilty, because she gave me another hug and whispered into my ear, "It's alright, I want to have sex with her too."

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this installment. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments, they have really helped motivate me to write.

12