The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay side by side, kissing and touching each other. But mutual accord our hands explored, but only above the waist. Our legs meanwhile, entwined with each other, locking us together. My hands roamed over her back and felt the curve of her narrow waist, as her hands caressed the muscles of my shoulders and side.

As our activity and closeness warmed her body, we broke our kiss and our hands tentatively explored each other's chests. I wanted to touch her nipples, but delayed, first exploring the gentle slope of her breast. As my fingers got closer to their goal, I was rewarded with ever sharper gasps. Anna's fingers were exploring my chest as well, and felt no qualms about touching my nipples.

She pinched my nipple gently between her fingers and a thrill shot through me. I was already quite hard, but her action caused me to twitch inside my boxers. Something she felt against her hip. I was just about to get to her nipple when she suddenly pulled me into another kiss.

While I kissed her, her hands traveled down to pull off my boxers. Soon all four hands were moving to take off our last vestige of clothing, while our lips struggled to maintain the kiss. From our hands the task was transferred to our legs, which eventually kicked the offending garment out of the bed.

Our legs entwined again and our arms clutched each other close. My erection was pressed hard against her hip, and for the first time I felt her bare sex against me, pressed hard against my thigh. Her legs wrapped around mine, grinding herself against me. I felt the heat and moisture, as well as her raw need. My hips begin to grind against her as well, trying to increase the friction for both of us.

I worked one hand free to go back to exploration of her breast. My thumb and forefinger formed a circle around her nipple, cupping her breast in my hand. She gasped as my thumb slowly worked inward. She arched her back and gasped as my thumb finally grazed the taut flesh of her nipple. I felt a small wave pleasure course through her.

She worked a hand free and I felt her reach for my penis, still trapped between our bodies. I tilted my hips enough to give her access, and soon felt her hand delicately wrap around me. Her strokes were awkward at first, but she soon discovered exactly what I wanted. I tweaked her nipple when her strokes were getting too proficient, I wasn't ready to end our first time so soon.

I could feel the moisture on her hand as she went back to holding me tight against her. The precum excited her and seemed to wash the last of the nervousness from her mind. We kissed and rolled slightly on the bed, until she was halfway on top of me. Her left hand entwined with my right hand, and her right hand entwined in my hair as we kissed.

I let my left hand slide down her back, and cup her bottom. I could feel her excitement increase, as she ground herself against me and kissed me with increased passion. My hand continued downward and I could feel her heat inviting me in. My finger tip slid easily into her causing her to gasp suddenly. I wanted to explore, the warm wet entrance with my finger, but we were both ready for the true consummation.

I rolled her onto her back, so that I was now halfway on top. I didn't need to see the desperate look in her eyes to know she wanted me inside of her. We slowly aligned ourselves so she was on the center of the bed, and I was directly above her. I held my hips above hers and felt her legs slowly loop over mine. I felt my cock rub against her entrance, merely to slide along her sex. We both moaned in frustration as I tried again. On the third try she reached between us, grabbing my cock and aligning me with her vagina.

Once the head of my cock was inserted, she placed both hands on around me neck. I slowly pushed into her and felt a moment of pain come from her body. I stopped as I saw a single tear slide down her cheek. She didn't say anything, but her mind begged me to keep going, it would only last a moment and she needed me all the way inside of her.

I pushed further into her, and felt her muscles tighten as the pleasure slowly overcame the pain. I felt nothing but ecstasy as her warmth slowly engulfed me. I opened my mind, allowing her to feel some of the pleasure she was giving me. I felt her relax, and her eyes stared up at me with love and pleasure.

My hips settled against hers and hers legs wrapped tight around me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and chest pulling me into her. It felt like her whole body was trying to pull me into her, and I felt her mind opening to me as well.

I shared the feelings of pleasure my body was feeling, just as I tasted her pleasures. Our bodies moved together as one, a shared mind controlling us both. My rhythm changed to heighten her pleasure, and hers changed to build my impending climax still higher.

We changed positions and Anna was now on top. She briefly sat up tall and proud so I could see her beautiful body, and the flush of excitement painting her breasts pink. But the closeness we both needed and desired soon had her body pressed against mine again.

She sat up again, to feel me deeper inside of her. This time I followed her up. She quickly wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck. I placed one hand on her back, and the other helped pressed her hips against me. I felt her orgasm take control of her body, and take control of her mind. I was lost in the ecstasy and moments later my own orgasm roared through my body and into hers.

As the orgasms rocked our bodies, we held each other, rocking so very slowly back and forth. Eventually the cool air coming in through the window won out over the heat generated by our love making. I felt her skin growing cool as heavy breaths still shook her body.

I wrapped the quilt around us as we sat there, limbs and sexes still entwined. Eventually we untangled enough to lie back down, but she whimpered when I thought of pulling out of her. So, we fell asleep, her lying on top of me and me deep inside of her.

I remember dreaming. The dreams were unfamiliar and seemed out of place. But despite their foreignness, they were pleasant dreams. When I woke up, the dreams faded quickly, leaving only a memory of a memory.

Anna was still asleep on top of me, with her cheek resting against my chest and one hand curled around my shoulder. She looked so peaceful, that I hated to disturb her sleep, contenting myself with gently stroking her hair.

The morning light was streaming in through the window, accompanied by the sounds of birds. It was the perfect beginning to a day, and the perfect beginning to a new life, or so it seemed.

Eventually other sounds began intruding on my reverie: people walking up and down the hallway, the shower of the shared bathroom running and a raucous game of some sort outside the window. I also felt the call of nature, but held out as long as I could. Eventually, and with great care, I slid out from beneath Anna, leaving her asleep in bed.

When I got back, Anna was still asleep. I stroked her bare shoulder, and gently whispered her name. "Anna, darling, it's time to wakeup," I said. I called her name a little louder, and shook her shoulder gently.

I tried to reach out with my powers, but I couldn't touch her mind. I grew worried as I was unable to wake Anna, and I was unable to touch her mind. She breathed steadily, and seemed to merely be asleep, but she just wouldn't wake up.

I tried for over an hour, growing increasingly agitated. Eventually, I realized that something must be wrong with her. I got dressed and knocked on her neighbor's door. The neighbor tried to wake Anna, then the RA. By the time the paramedics arrived I was a wreck.

I blamed myself for what happened to her. So did the police when they were called in. They asked if I wanted to confess anything before the results of the tox screen came in. I tried to convince them that it was nothing of the sort, but they wouldn't listen. They said there were signs of rape, and said I used a date rape drug when she wouldn't have sex with me. I tried using my powers to convince them of the truth, but nothing happened.

I spent the day in an interrogation room. I tried telling them what happened, but they wouldn't believe me. I told them I'd asked her to marry me, and she'd accepted, but they laughed. What was worse, was that they wouldn't tell me how Anna was doing.

It was late in the night when the school sent over a lawyer. The lawyer got them to stop badgering me, and let me know that Anna was okay, but still asleep. But despite the lawyer's efforts, I remained in jail overnight, unable to obtain bail. I didn't sleep, but still managed to have nightmares.

Eventually my powers returned, and the toxicology tests came back clean. There were no charges filed, nor apologies given. Anna's medical file read "Comatose -- Cause Unknown."

* * *

"You left me," I said. Her eyes bored into me, and I knew I wasn't being fair. How could I be fair when I had no idea what happened? "When it happened, I went through hell. I'd lost my parents and less than a year later I lost the woman I loved. But it was worse than that, because somehow I knew I'd caused it."

"I didn't leave. I was trapped in here. For a long time, I just replayed that night, and I was truly happy. But every time it got a little darker, and things started changing." She stood up and went to the window. She opened it and beckoned me over, "Look."

Instead of seeing the campus quad spread out beneath the window, I saw a circle of concerned faces. Their faces were enormous, as if I were sitting too close to a movie screen. But I realized that, I wasn't just seeing them, I could feel their presence. It was like seeing them with my powers, but much more intense.

I turned back to look at Anna, but caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. But as I walked over, I realized that I wasn't the one looking back at me. It was Anna. I lifted my arm, and the image of Anna lifted her arm.

I backed away from the mirror and further away from the window. "Is this some kind of a dream? A nightmare?"

"No, this is my life," she said.

She showed me other things. The door to the hall led to my memories. The door to the bathroom led to my emotions. With the phone, she could talk to me. Although, I noticed that the phone cord had been torn from the wall.

Her tone grew suddenly serious again, and she asked me, "How could you get them pregnant? You promised me that you wouldn't."

I had promised. My powers had brought pain to the one person I'd loved more than anything in the world. I couldn't undo the pain I'd caused, but I could prevent it from happening in the future. Even before she became a voice in my head, I'd promised Anna that I wouldn't have children, lest they do as I had done. "I tried! I had a vasectomy, and the girls told me they were on the pill. This shouldn't have been able to happen."

"Did you ever tell them you didn't want any children?" she asked.

The idea had never occurred to me. "It never came up," I replied, stomach churning from the weakness of my response. "Perhaps, I should have told them. But, they always seem to know what I want, so surely they would know about this?"

"Surely they don't!" she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"But that doesn't matter, it should be impossible. I had the operation a long time ago; I even got tested a year later to make sure that it took. On top of that, the girls are on the pill."

"How do you know they're on the pill?"

"They told me. That's why they don't have PMS anymore."

"Are you really that gullible?" she asked. She came towards me, and I was suddenly afraid. She stabbed a finger out and stabbed it into my forehead.

* * *

Suddenly, I was back in my bedroom, watching the conversation I'd been having with Katia just a few hours ago.

Katia said, "I love my sister, ever since we were little girls we were best friends. But we would still get bitchy towards each other. Do you know that since she's lived with you, she hasn't been having PMS, at least not the bitchiness she used to experience? That none of the women in this house seem to have that problem?"

"The girls told me that's because they're all on the pill. It keeps their hormones more regular, so they don't have that problem."

Katia seemed quite surprised, I could tell by the way her mouth hung open. "They told you that?" she finally managed to ask.

* * *

I snapped back to reality. Or at least as real as the replica of Anna's old dorm room could be. "See?" Anna asked.

"See what?"

Anna turned her back suddenly, muttering in frustration and hands forming claws before clenching into fists. "How can you live with so many women and not be able to read them at all?"

"I thought you didn't want me reading their minds? Besides, I couldn't read Katia's mind, I'd just had—" I cut myself short. It was one thing talking about sex with a voice in my head, it was quite another to Anna face to face.

"I didn't mean using your powers! Didn't you notice the surprise on her face? And how she questioned what they said? Those should have clued you in that they were lying about the pill."

"Why would they lie?" I asked. As I asked the question, a part of me accepted the fact that they had lied to me. I no longer doubted that they lied, but I still wondered why. Before Anna could answer, I said, "So they could get pregnant. But that still doesn't explain how they managed to get pregnant when I've had a vasectomy."

Anna didn't appear to have an answer to that question either. She pulled the chair away from her desk, and sat down. "You were right though. They shouldn't have wanted to have children. The way you haphazardly use your powers, they should have been brainwashed into not wanting children a long time ago."

She looked down at the ground forlornly. I looked at a similar spot, trying to reason it all out. Suddenly it came to me. I looked up and Anna was staring at me as the same thought occurred to her. "Unless you really do want to have children!" she exclaimed as I said the same thing.

She paled as she realized what I'd said. I'd meant to switch the pronouns, to leave the onus of wanting children on myself. But I hadn't. From the way Anna was reacting, I was more correct than she.

I walked over to her, got down on my knees in front of her and asked as softly as I could, "Do you want to have children."

She started crying. I reached out my hands to clasp hers and was a bit surprised she didn't pull away. She started to shake her head, to try to deny it. But when her halting words came out, they didn't agree with her shaking head, "I do. No matter how much I've tried to hate you, I still love you. When you came inside of me—" She stopped shaking her head and looked directly at me. "I could feel you, your mind and soul were laid bare to me. I wanted that feeling to stay, to quicken inside of me."

"And my promise?"

"I never asked for that promise. But I was so proud of you for making it, and it is a very good idea considering that your powers run in the family." She dropped her gaze again, adding softly, "And it meant that they would never have what I couldn't."

Before I could say anything, she clutched my hands to hers saying, "Don't misunderstand. I am jealous of them. How could I not be? But I know them, even better than you do. And if I can't be with you, I'm glad that such wonderful people are with you."

I didn't know what to say. To be honest, I didn't understand quite what she was saying, and didn't believe the part I did understand. Instead of proving my ignorance, I asked, "So, what do we do now?"

"Well, we need to get you back to the girls. They are quite worried about you," she said. She wiped her cheeks briefly and they were suddenly clear of any sign of the tears that had been there moments before. She tugged on my hands to get me to my feet.

I stood before her, waiting. Anna made a shooing gesture then added, "You can go now."

"I'm not even sure how I got here, and I sure don't know how to get out."

* * *

I hope you enjoyed reading this installment as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know some of you have been waiting for this chapter for a while.

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments, they have really helped motivate me to write. I especially enjoy hearing your thoughts on how the story is going and where it's headed.

12