The Reluctant Rose Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose's night continues in unexpected ways...
2.4k words
4.5
23.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers

Author's Note: This is part 2 of a series, I'd suggest reading the first part for context, but it's not strictly necessary. Enjoy!

***

Rose lay on the hotel bed, limbs spread, nothing but a layer of clothing between her and the two men who were looking at her with hunger and anticipation in their eyes.

Her breath was shallow her mind fogged with confusion and that damn drink that Sam had given her, plus she couldn't help but feel somewhat excited in spite of everything - there were two beautiful men standing in front of her, and she had every iota of their focus. The stranger was trailing his hand up and down her body, exploring, lightly touching her arms, her breasts, tweaking a nipple every now and then to illicit a groan from his victim.

She watched under half closed eyelids as Sam returned to her side and placed a pillow under her head, propping her up so she could see what was going on. He smiled down at her and gave her another long hot kiss, but this time when his tongue snaked away, she felt two fingers take its place.

"Suck," he said softly, and while he began slowly pumping them in and out of her mouth, she felt the material of her dress pull away.

The Stranger grinned at the sight of her black panties, tugging them off in one smooth motion.

She was completely naked now, and squirmed in terror as the men examined her, Sam giving a long low whistle of satisfaction.

She had shaved some of her public hair off for the date - at Ella's suggestion, as she had no knowhow relating to what men did or did not like relating to grooming, but clearly it wasn't enough for this man.

"We'll have to do something about this later," he muttered to Sam, who was still busy pumping his fingers into Rose's mouth at a slow steady rhythm. Sam nodded absentmindedly and began massaging one of the girl's breasts at the same time. She let out a muffled groan as he did and bucked slightly, but he kept up the pace.

As he did this, the Stranger began to examine her pussy, smoothing her outer folds and trailing a finger along her pussy lips. They came away slightly wet, and he chuckled softly.

"Poor thing is getting wet already."

He took one finger and slid one finger into her slowly, carefully, but rhythmically, in time with Sam's pumping in and out of Rose's mouth.

Rose was dizzy with sensations - there was something incredibly sexy about Sam's fingers in her mouth, and she began to suck on them without conscious thought. The hand on her breast was also making her weak, moving in time with the hand in her mouth and in her pussy, and she began to feel heat building... well, everywhere.

She unconsciously raised her head off the pillow as the Stranger added another digit to the one fucking her pussy, and gave a long low moan, bucking again, but this time tossing her head and biting down on Sam's fingers throwing him off of her as she felt her climax building.

She felt the slap through her haze, the sharp shock brought her back to reality. Sam growled something as he moved away from the bed, and the fingers currently turning her into a puddle stopped thrusting, although they remained inside her.

She gasped and wiggled, trying to get some satisfaction, but before she had the chance, Sam was back, and he was holding some kind of medieval metal device in his hands.

"You know what this is for?" She shook her head slowly as he reach for one of her nipples, teasing it to attention. She squirmed as he brought the metal clip to the nipple and clamped it, sending pain shooting up her body. She let out a shriek at the sensation, but Sam clapped a hand on her mouth, muffling her as he attached the second clamp. Tears began running down her cheeks as she began to adjust to the feeling, but Sam had one last surprise for her. He got back up on the bed, his hand still on her mouth, and dangled something with a long black strap in front of her. It had a metal O in the center of it, and looked like some kind of torture device.

"This is for bad girls who can't control themselves," he whispered in her ear tweaking one of the clamps so that shuddered and gasped, pain and pleasure rocketing through her sensitive body.

"Are you a bad girl?" He hissed it into her ear and fresh tears leaked from her eyes as she shook her head.

"No? I think you are," and with that he forced her mouth open, placing the gag so that her mouth couldn't close. She heard it snap into place and her jaw muscles instantly began to ache.

She struggled as Sam took a step back to examine his handiwork. She truly was a sight to behold, wet, naked, her legs and arms stretched to all four points of the bed, her nipples red and swollen under the clamps, and her gorgeous mouth stretched invitingly.

The Stranger had extracted his fingers some time while Sam was fitting the gag on her, and she tried not to show the frustrated state they'd left her in.

They both licked their lips as they watched her.

After what felt like an eternity, Sam circled the bed again, trailing one hand up from her foot to her sex, where he paused to insert a finger, bringing it up to sniff and then presenting it to her.

"Lick it." He ordered, and after a moment's hesitation, she stuck out her tongue and tasted her own juices for the first time.

Meanwhile, the Stranger had moved back to her pussy, but instead of pumping her with his fingers, his tongue lashed out and he began to suck on Rose's increasingly sensitive bud.

The girl let out a muffled groan and tried to swing her hips away, but he put his strong cool hands on her to still her struggles and continued his ministrations, his tongue dashing in and out, then returning to circle, keeping her just on the edge of a climax.

Sam was still instructing her on how to lick his fingers, how best to take his fist in her throat, but her attention was divided as the Stranger sent shivers running up and down her spine, and heat continued to build throughout her body.

Another slap brought her back to reality, but instead of her face, this one hit her clamped nipples, and a throb of pain sliced through her, causing her eyes to prick with tears.

"You're not paying attention," Sam said, his voice one of forced calm.

"I think we're going to have to properly lay out the law," he said to his companion, and the Stranger nodded, wiping his mouth and grinning.

Before she knew it, Sam had uncuffed her legs and one of her arms, flipping her over so that she was lying on her stomach instead of her back. Then he slid her to the end of the bed, so that her ass was hanging off the edge and her legs were positioned in a slight split. He re-cuffed her in this position, her body forming a strange X at the base of the bed, and breasts squished beneath her, pinched from the clamps. Her arms stretched painfully towards the top posts, and it was impossible to see what the men were doing behind her as they paced.

A hard, sudden slap on her ass answered the question and made her squeak in surprise.

"You have such a smackable ass," the stranger whispered in her ear, and she blushed, jumping again as Sam hit her, hard, the sensation rippling up through her entire body.

Two more slaps in quick succession, and the burning feeling was overpowering, although there was an element of pleasure there too. The heat from the slap faded into a warmth that spread through her stomach, and radiated out. The pain shook tears from her eyes, and Rose cried through the gag as Sam continued to meat out his punishment.

After what felt like an eternity, he stopped, and she felt the gag being removed. She moved her jaw around and couldn't believe how stiff her mouth was.

"Are you ready to behave?"

She nodded slowly, and Sam smiled.

"Good."

They uncuffed her and put her back in her original position. It was only then that she realized that they had both unrobed completely while she'd been on her stomach. They were both fit and well muscled, the Stranger was a couple of years older than Sam with a chiseled jaw and trimmed beard. Her eyes jumped to their dicks, which were both fully erect and sticking out at a ninety degree angle. They were both a bit larger than average (or so she assumed), the Stranger had an inch or two on Sam, but they were both beautiful, and she felt something else uncoil inside of her at the sight.

The Stranger knelt and began to work at her pussy again, with one finger on her clit, and his tongue plunging in and out. She gasped and brought her hips up to meet him, her eyes closing as she grasped at the fabric around her.

Sam strode over to her and crawled on the bed, stroking her nipples, which were still clamped tight. He was half standing, with one leg up on the bed and one leg on the ground, his dick standing to attention as she stared at it in open curiousity. He unlocked one of her cuffs and guided her hand to his waiting member, steering it as she took it in her hand and stroked it up and down. He watched her, continuing to tweak her nipples as she gave him her first hand job.

He licked his lips as he watched her stroking him. She was quite a sight - tear tracks running through her makeup, hair disheveled, her eyes a combination of confused and hungry, for whatever reason - even though all of her logical senses screamed out against the injustice and indignity - there was a deeper part of her that liked this, was excited by it even. A part of her had always wanted to be taken advantage of; to be pleasured against her will, to cede complete and total control to someone else. To let go.

Sam moved up to her mouth again, tracing her soft lips slowly before plunging his three middle fingers into her mouth, pumping them in and out in time to her hand running up and down his thick cock. She sighed around his fingers, and her eyes fluttered once again from all of the sensations running through her body.

Her eyes flickered open to find that Sam had removed his fingers from her mouth, and had positioned his dick at the entrance to her mouth.

She had never sucked a cock before, and she snapped her mouth closed, shaking her head and begging with her eyes.

"Please, Sam... I haven't - "

He took that opportunity to remove one of the nipple clamps, and the sudden rush of feeling returning to her swollen nipple made her gasp, her mouth forming a soft O at the sensations flooded back. Before she could close her mouth, he'd slipped his member into her soft mouth, settling in as she tried to protest to the intrusion.

"Suck it." He ordered, his eyes hard, "and don't you dare bite down."

He very slowly began to pump in and out, instructing her on how best to suck him off.

"Swirl your tongue around the shaft," he whispered, and she complied, adjusting to the dimensions of the dick in her mouth.

His sigh of contentment told her she was on the right track, so she began to run her tongue up and down, teasing the tip of it as he pushed in and out of her mouth.

He groaned again, and she felt him twitch inside her. She was terrified of him cumming in her mouth, and tried to turn her head away, but he laughed and began pumping in and out faster and faster, going deeper and deeper until she began to feel dizzy.

He pulled out just as she felt the need to gag, his pre-cum drizzling down her cheek. She gasped and took some deep breaths as the room came back into focus.

At that moment she felt something cold entering her pussy, and jerked to see the Stranger with a small oval vibrator and a mischievous grin as he pushed it into her. Her insides felt stretched, and she knew that was why he was doing it, stretching her for the inevitable dicks that would soon pound her senseless.

She began to adjust to the feeling, but just as she did a low buzz came from the machine, and it began to vibrate inside her. Instantly every sensation she'd had since the evening began became magnified ten fold, and she rocketed up toward ecstasy, her body bucking out of her control as she hit her orgasm.

It was by far the most powerful she'd ever felt, and the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her until she forgot where she was or what was happening. As suddenly as it started though, the vibrating stopped.

She gasped and looked up to see the two men watching her at the foot of the bed, each with satisfied looks.

Sam walked up to her and removed the other nipple clamp as the Stranger placed the vibrator on a low pulse setting.

"We're going to give you some time to get ready for us," Sam smiled as he trailed his tongue across her breasts, licking her swollen areolas and pulling on one with his teeth.

She shook her head desperately as he brought up another gag - one with a ball in the center this time, and affixed it to her mouth, securing it tightly so she couldn't make a sound louder than a soft moan.

"We'll be back." The two of them took one last lust filled look at their captive, bound, gagged, and teased from the door, before shutting it behind them.

Rose heard a key turn in the lock and shifted, trying to get the treacherous thing out of her, but that only made the sensations more intense. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to ignore the glorious vibrations thrumming through her body, but it was no use.

Desperately, she waited for their return, and the end of this delicious torture.

Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers