The Reluctant Telepath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor_pf
thor_pf
46 Followers

"Tell me one thing," she asked. "Have you ever been able to have regular intercourse? You know, fuck?"

"No." I shook my head. "I wouldn't survive it. That much skin contact with close strong emotions would leave me catatonic."

She nodded with understanding. "I take it you don't read much about sex? Porn? Internet?"

"No, it doesn't do anything for me. I thrive on the pictures in people's minds, not in books."

She nodded again. "I figured as much. So whatever you have experienced has been directed by the desires of those you came close to who happened to have sex on their mind when you met them. And always in small towns because you avoid large cities."

I nodded.

"And you always picked out those who fantasized about sex that could work with you. Fellatio, masturbation, posing. Like our first night."

I nodded once more.

"Because," she continued, "if you had spent even just a small amount of time exploring the various other aspects of sex available, say, by reading up a bit on the Internet, you would have found out that there are lots of people who find it exciting to wear latex or leather full-body costumes. You just didn't happen to encounter any of them in the rural areas where you've been going."

I looked at her in confusion as she stood up and unbuttoned the dress jacket and high-collar blouse she wore and let them drop to the floor while she stepped out of her slacks to reveal that underneath she wore a translucent rubber catsuit that went from ankles and wrists to her neck, covering her entire body except for her pierced labia which hung out from a slit in the crotch. Pulling on a pair of surgical gloves and stepping up to me she grabbed my hand and placed on her rubber-clad breast. I could feel the hard nub of her nipple and I felt how the ring went right through it as she manipulated my fingers to squeeze it.

"Have you ever been able to really feel a woman's body?" she asked. I numbly shook my head as the sensations of pleasure from her went straight into my cortex.

"Can you feel how good it is to me to have my nipple played with?" she continued. "How the piercing is like a row of pleasure-nerves going straight through it?"

Yes, I could feel it. The feeling was as intense as if it had been my own nipple that was being massaged and it felt good. So good. I cupped the whole rubber-clad breast in my hand and marveled at the dual feeling. My hand enjoyed the soft-yet-firm shape of the breast while through her mind I felt her pleasure as I squeezed it. I had no idea!

"See?" she crooned. "See what you've been missing out on?" I saw exactly her point.

"Now I want you to put on these gloves," she stated, matter-of-factly. "So that you can touch me where it really feels good! And you'd better remove your pants, or you may ruin them."

I understood her meaning immediately and fumbled in my hurry to step out of my pants and underwear and to get my hands into the latex gloves. Yes, I wanted to touch her! When I had finally managed to work all fingers into the gloves, she had sat down on the desk, leaning back on her elbows and spreading her legs to give me free access to her cunt. My hands were trembling with excitement as I reached forward nervously, first touching her leg through the double layers of latex. Her response was immediate. I felt the tickling in her skin from my touch and her desire that I move my hand up, inside her. So I did.

As soon as my fingers reached her naked labia, the feelings quadrupled and her knees went all weak. The pink skin between her ringed lips was all moist and my gloved finger slid inside her with absolutely no resistance. In fact, one could almost say she sucked me inside her, so strong was her desire for me to enter. My finger-tips immediately found a spot inside her that sent electric signals of pleasure through her brain and into mine and I knew that this must be the "G-spot" I'd heard about. Rubbing it, I responded to her body's needs and increased the force of my pressure.

"Shit!" she moaned and thrust her pelvis at my hand. "That's so good." I could feel that she was close but deliberately holding back to prolong her pleasure so I eased up on the pressure a bit.

"When. We. Can get. You. Measured. And fitted. For. A latex suit. Of. Your own." she managed to say in staccato bursts. "I'll. Introduce you. To the. Fetish clubs. You'll be. The biggest hit. Of the decade. A. Mystery. Dom. All. In. Rubber."

Here she could no longer hold back and gushed over my gloved hands as she came over it, triggering my orgasm as well. I ejaculated over the floor while she squeezed my fingers with her cramping vagina. Pushing my hand away she settled back and continued in a more normal voice.

"With your ability to sense what others feel and to touch them just right, you'll have a following of obedient slaves in no time. You will find an endless line of submissive women volunteering to masturbate in front of you just to see you ejaculate without touching yourself. Keeping everybody else at a suitable distance will just add to the mystery."

I shook my head in disbelief. I still could not grasp this.

"What will you be doing during all this?" I asked.

"I'm a total switch slut" she smiled. "Sometimes I'll be a stern Domme next to you, guiding the subs, and sometimes I'll be your slave on a leash, sucking cocks and licking pussies in front of your eyes to give you the best possible shows." Still smiling, she reached out with her gloved hands to stroke my still-hard cock with a firm up-and-down motion. Sliding her ass off the desk, she managed to squat down on her heels in front of me with her back against the desk and one hand playing with her clit while still masturbating me with the other.

"Some of the best-made rubber suits for men," she said matter-of-factly with her face mere inches from my cock, "have an opening for the cock so well fitted that the ring of a condom will stay behind it and there will be no bare skin exposed on the cock. That way you'll be able to fuck me or others and I will be able to deep-throat you like I want. I'll miss the taste of your sperm but I can get that this way instead!"

And with that she increased the pressure on both my cock and on her own clit, bringing herself quickly to another orgasm. Of course, that made me come again as well and she happily aimed her face in front of me to capture as much as possible in her mouth without ever actually touching my bare skin.

After we'd both recovered a bit, she stood up, wiped her face and put on her street clothes again. Straightening her strict dress jacket, she fired yet another of those enigmatic smiles at me.

"We'll get out of this dreary HR consulting routine," she said. "I can see how it's been a good bread-ticket for you, screening management candidates for wealthy companies, but you must be fed up with it by now. There's a lot more money and fun to be had in the fetish and S/M underworld. We can help subs hook up with compatible Doms and vice versa. And that trick you did on me, to kill my gag reflex and let me deep-throat effortlessly, we could live like kings touring the country and doing just that. In a year or two, max, we'll have saved up enough to buy ourselves a secluded mansion and let the clients come to us instead. Husbands will pay thick wads of money and wives will beg on their knees, for you to shove that rubber-clad wonder cock of yours down their throats. Yes, I know that you could do it without using your cock. But you need to understand the importance of rituals and symbols. We'll have to dress it up in some kind of voodoo because the truth that you're playing with their minds will be far more scary to most people."

"What about you? Aren't you scared I'll take over your mind and force you to do un-natural things?"

"No," she laughed. "First of all I know you can't force me to do anything unless I really, secretly, want to do it myself. And secondly, I find the idea of submitting to mind control quite exciting. Like the ultimate form of bondage. Trapped inside my mind, unable to resist while I feel my body doing things I can't prevent."

As I straightened my own clothes, I reflected that given how I'd behaved the day after she'd touched my skin when we were both coming, it was far more likely that she'd be mind-controlling me than the other way around. Meanwhile, she picked up a phone and started punching a number.

"To start with" she said to me, "I want you to screen that big-titted intern I had escort you to this room. I'm certain she's bi and I think she dreams about being a sub. We're going to need a secretary on our journey and I think she may be the right person. Otherwise, we'll find somebody else. Hello, Marie? Could you please join us in the conference room, thanks."

So that's how we got started on our career as BDSM HR consultants. It's a strange job, but we do get to meet a lot of interesting people!

thor_pf
thor_pf
46 Followers
12