The Reluctant Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the panties, Juliet."

Hesitating for only a moment she quickly released her breasts and with both hands quickly slid the tiny thong down her body, stepping out of it, to finally stand naked before the room. She quickly covered her breasts and placed her hand over her pubes in an attempt to keep some modesty.

"Excellent, now we will have to weigh you, and take your height, to get a base profile, and if we have time to try another experimental drug TO23 we have available today."

Whassat druuuug?" Juliet slurred finding difficulty getting her tongue around the word.

"Oh nothing to worry you about now, it was in the appendix of the notes you signed."

"Oh well, lesh get on then shall we." Juliet said with a note of resignation

"Right just walk over here, I'd better take your arm as you might be unsteady."

Derek grasped her arm and pulled it away from her crutch exposing her crutch and as he turned her around, her arm over her breasts fell to her side and she was shown full frontally to the other men in the room. Her breast moved as she walked towards them, putting an end to the speculation about her nipples, they were small aureoles with prominent pointed nipples. Whilst lower down, the main point of interest, her cunt was revealed, clearly visible through the light blonde curly covering. Her thighs had a space between them and her labial lips could be seen as a curled ridge through the gap.

All the men by now were sporting huge erections and it was only their lab coats that kept them concealed.

Juliet was walked to the scales and weighed, then made to stand against the wall facing the room as Derek measured her height.

"Good now lets get on to the, main experiment, over here Juliet."

Derek led Juliet over to the bed and for the first time Juliet realized what the experiment truly entailed as right before her was a full blown gynecological bed, stirrups at the ready. Waiting to open her up for inspection! She was turned around and made to sit on side of the bed, with a bit of effort from her part she raised her legs onto the bed and sat her knees up with her arms around them.

"Now Juliet, if you would lie back on the bed I'll place your legs in the supports." Juliet did as she was told and felt Derek lifting her feet as he arranged them in the stirrups. She hadn't noticed the other men following her to the bed as lay back was only vaguely aware that they were standing behind Derek.

"I'll just pull these apart a bit Juliet."

Derek opened her knees and rested them against the pads of the stirrup arms, securing them in place with Velcro straps.

"I'll have to fasten them here Juliet to keep your legs separated for the experiment." The stirrups were opened slowly and as her legs parted her true feminine glory was revealed to the men. Before them was the pale blonde hair, the pink area around her vulva and the finely curled lips of her labial, that at present hid her clitoris and vagina. Wider and wider the stirrups went as she was exposed obscenely to the men. Her legs were now almost at their widest the outer labia opening to reveal the inner lips waiting to be parted. Derek reached forward, unable to resist, and after briefly looking up towards Juliet's head, used his fingers to separate the inner lips revealing finally her hooded clitoris and the pink opening of her honey pot. Her labia due to the wideness of her spread remained open and on view to the rest of the room as he moved away.

"Jeez, look at that," one of the men said quietly so as not to let Juliet be aware of their interest

"Shit!"

Higher up her breasts had moved to the side of her chest but were still formidable mounds of delightful feminine flesh topped with the pert firm nipples.

"Excellent Ms. Jones, I'll just fasten your arms above your head and then you won't be able to interfere with any of the monitoring equipment. How do you feel?"

"Sorright." Juliet mumbled.

He grasped Juliet's arms and forced them over her head fasten them to the head board with conveniently placed straps. She was helpless, the drug having now rendered her speechless and feeling very languid.

"Ok boys, time to get going."

There was a flurry of activity, as the men got the pieces they needed. Juliet noticed all this as if she was floating on the sea. She was capable of moving her head from side to side but had difficulty lifting it. She looked around the room at the equipment on the benches. She could feel her body, cool in the ambient heated room. As she turned she noticed for the first time a series of computer monitors on which was a several moving picture of her naked on the bed taken from different angles . She was being videoed! There were several other shots that didn't make sense of bits of the room one which kept moving.

"Are we ready? I'll open her up so we can place the camera in position."

Juliet watched as on the monitor she saw Derek approached the foot of the bed, holding in his hands a tray on which sat a large speculum. He bent over with his gloved hands lifted a tube with a nozzle on it. Juliet felt his fingers on her labia and the nozzle as it was introduced into her vagina. She was also watching it all happen on the screen. A cold feeling spread into her vagina as he squirted some of the contents inside. On the monitor she watched as he removed the nozzle and lifting the speculum from the tray introduced the tip into her passage. She gasped as it was pushed further inside finally filling her sex. Slowly there was a pressure on the mouth of her vagina as the beak of the instrument was opened and opened and then opened some more. God she had never been opened this much on any previous visits to the gynecologist! On the monitor her vagina had been stretched to reveal the pink inside to the men. Nicholas then came into view and she could see him holding a rod with a small flat circular object on the end. He bent down and resting his hand on Juliet's mound slid the rod up into her vagina. There was a feeling of pressure on the end of her channel and then the rod was removed, this time the flat disc was missing.

"Well that's the device in place, the clamps seem to be holding we can now focus and direct the lens. Hand me that remote."

Juliet was stunned at what was going on. On one of the monitors suddenly appeared a picture, at first it was unclear as to what was being seen as it was all pink, but slowly she realized that she was looking out of her opened vagina at Nicholas who was peering in.

"Excellent the remote is working well and as we can see the focusing is as good as we expected. Look I can see myself waving."

The men laughed as they each peered into Juliet's vagina to spot themselves on the camera.

Juliet was still aware of her surroundings but it didn't really make any sense. She saw on the monitor Nicholas leaning down and removing the speculum. The vagina camera now just showed the moist pink walls of her vagina.

"Look at that focus, excellent one moment we were a meter away and now it is still in focus at about half a centimeter. And the light is functioning better than expected."

"Yes well shall we progress with the next part. Juliet can you hear me OK, good! We will now progress on the second part, where we are observing the distance semen is ejaculated into the vagina. This was outlined in section 10, and is related to other experiments we are trialing elsewhere."

Semen what was he talking about? Juliet mind tried to focus on the meaning of the words. Her mind drifted awhile, when she suddenly notice in one of the monitors Nicolas but now instead of his lab coat he was naked from waist down, but what really caught her eye was his erect cock pointing out in from of him.

She saw him approaching the end of the bed.

"The sacrifices we do for science eh!" She could hear the laughter of the men around her.

She felt fingers on her genitals and then the pressure of something on the entrance of her vagina, and then as she felt the cock slid inside she could see on the vaginal camera suddenly the head of his cock with the small slit at the end slide towards the camera to stop a short distance away..

"Jesus she's a tight one!"

"Work it a bit Nicolas, we haven't got all day. "

She felt the cock sliding out and then once more in. On the monitor she could see the cock sliding closer and then disappearing as the vaginal walls closed only to open as it slide in again.

"This feels so good. I don't think I'll take long."

The movement got faster until suddenly the cock stopped close to the camera and from the slit white fluid shot out briefly spattering the lens.

"Bulls eye!"

There was more laughter.

The cock was slid out of view leaving the white goo coating the vaginal walls.

"Ok let's get this cleaned and give it another go."

Another go, Juliet's befuddle mind wondered what they were talking about. She felt a cold metal object pushed into her vagina. It appeared on the monitor and proceeded to suck the semen into the end before squirting out a clear fluid that was also sucked back into the tube.

There was a pause whilst she heard vague conversation around her and a few chuckles and then she felt another object slid into her vagina. And another cock appeared in the monitor. Juliet slowly turned to see Derek starring down at her with his cock firmly planted inside her.. She turned to the monitor to see it sliding in and out, appearing and disappearing as before. She felt a hand fondle her breasts and on the main monitor saw Derek grasping her nipples and tugging them as he increased the speed of his copulation.

"I've dreamed about this and now look at me."

Once more the cock was thrust deep into her, stopped and then the slit spurted onto the camera, once, twice, again, and then again before disappearing behind the white slime that coated the lens.

"Another bull's eye," the men laughed.

The cleaning was repeated as Juliet faded in and out of her daze the room occasionally losing focus before come back. Another cock was introduced into her vagina, and on the monitor she could clearly see Donald Rollins between her legs thrusting in and out, whilst on the vaginal monitor his cock could be seen appearing and disappearing. Finally he also came and Juliet was once more cleaned up.

Juliet felt smaller and smaller as the humiliation of what she was going through seeped past the fuzziness. She tried to focus on what was going on as the cleansing procedure was repeated. When this was all over she would go straight to Mr. Palmer and complain, he must be told this was going on. That would fix these creeps they'd be kicked out so fast their feet wouldn't touch the ground.

"What's happening here then?" A new voice joined pierced her consciousness. She knew that voice; it belonged to David Palmer the chairman of the board. She almost smiled, now the shit would hit the fan.

He moved into her view and stood staring down at her as she lay exposed.

"Yes the camera is doing really well catching every moment. Maybe you'd like to see it in action." Nicholas said. "In fact why don't we try the new T023 on her? She has signed the consent form."

"Yes, go ahead; I've heard some interesting claims about it."

Juliet saw Derek pick up a small bottle with an aerosol top. After checking the label he bent down between her legs and slid the hood off her clitoris, which he then briefly sprayed with the drug. It was cold, and left a tingling feeling between her legs.

"How long does it take?" she heard Mr. Palmer ask.

"Oh it's almost instantaneous, being instantly absorbed by the skin."

The men stood staring down at her as slowly she could feel the tingling building up, the feeling started to spread to the rest of her genitals and she could feel herself starting to become excited. She moved her bottom a bit as the sensation got stronger, trying to get comfortable and knowing the feeling was getting stronger by the second.

"Wow look at that, see the labia are swelling up and look at the clitoris, it's definitely turned on."

By this time Juliet was moving her hips to accommodate the urgent feeling in her loins.

"Sir, why not give her a go?"

"Well I suppose I am head of the firm, so I should participate now and again."

Juliet was aghast as she saw Mr. Palmer undo his flies and then the top button of his trousers and after pulling them down with his underpants, presented a large and swollen cock which he fingered as it grew even bigger, it must have been at least 8 inches and fat."

"She certainly won't want lubricating," they laughed as Juliet felt her vaginal juices running down the crack of her arse.

Mr. Palmer moved to between her legs and with an eager push drove his cock right up into her vagina. She moaned aloud as the sexual excitement became greater and great, pushing herself against his erection. The camera picked up the action once more as the cock drove in and out of her body. Her moans became louder as Mr. Palmer continued to ravish her, grasping her tits and squeezing them as he thrust more urgently. She started panting harder and harder as the excitement grew greater and greater. Then with a squeal she climaxed at the exact moment Mr. Palmer shot his load right into the camera lens. The cock spurted again and then again and then his semen dribbled out as her vagina squeezed and squeezed the last drops.

Juliet passed out.

She could hear voices in the distance getting closer and closer until finally they appeared to be coming from beside her.

"Juliet, wake up."

She opened her eyes to look into the face of Derek Beaver and Nicholas Palmer. She was lying in bed with a hospital gown on.

She blinked trying to recall what she was doing here. It was something about tests or experiments.

"Derek, what am I doing here?"

"The tests, don't you remember, you were down as a volunteer."

"Oh! I must have fallen asleep, I had the strangest dream, I thought that ..., well um it was very strange. When do we start?"

"Oh, we've already done the tests Juliet, but you probably won't recall anything. The drug it does that, Makes the patient forget the operation and this allows the body to recover more quickly. You were very good, it was very exciting really, wasn't it Nick?" he smiled.

"It sure was," he smirked.

"What a pity I missed all the fun." She said.

12