The Reluctant Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from experience that when people are tense, they tend to be more ticklish, but a few minutes later, I tried the inside of Laura's other knee and this time she sighed gently.

Moving very slowly and lightly, I ran the feather farther up her left inner thigh towards the golden treasure between her legs. She took a breath and held it as the feather approached.

When I ran it up one lip and down the other, she spoke, "Don't!"

My answer was one word: "Why?"

"Because it's wrong."

"Who says?"

She seemed to think for a moment. "Everyone."

"I don't see how you can say that."

"Well, everyone who is decent."

"Why don't you add 'Godfearing'?"

"How dare you belittle my beliefs!"

"You seem to have no trouble discounting all of mine."

"That's because they're wrong!"

"Round and round we go," I said, and decided once again to stop answering.

Putting down the feather, I took a bottle of massage oil, poured some on my hands and rubbed them hard to warm it up. Kneeling on the bed, I took Laura's raised left foot and began kneading and stroking.

In the past, I'd tried a good massage to see if I could get my wife to loosen up (ha!) and while she responded, she couldn't seem to just let go. Tonight she didn't have a choice. Maybe that had been my mistake all along.

I knew her feet were sensitive and having massaged many women in my life (and having been coached by a master), I knew what signs to watch for and where those little erogenous zones were hidden. As I worked first one foot, then the other, Laura relaxed a bit.

Moving up her right calf, she was beginning to breathe more rapidly and her cheeks were flushed. When I stuck a slippery forefinger in the fold behind her knee, she raised her leg a bit to give me better access. She'd been silent for several minutes now, concentrating through her body on what I was doing.

I slid around next to her, poured some more oil on my hands and began to work her shoulders. From past experience kissing it, I knew that her neck was a big turn on for her, so I stroked that gently, first with just my fingertips, then using my whole hand. She continued to lie there silently, but I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

Gradually, I worked down to her chest, but avoided her breasts. The room was quite warm, so I knew the hardness of her nipples was due to desire and not temperature.

In the past, especially at certain times of the month, Laura would occasionally allow me to go a little farther, and I was pretty sure I had chosen the correct day. This was born out when I final slid both of my oily hands onto her breasts. She sighed and arched her back pressing them into my palms, the nipples feeling like hard little erasers.

After a few minutes of rubbing and gentle squeezing, I took each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers, and began squeezing, twisting and pulling.

"Don't."

"Why?"

She didn't answer but did tense up again.

Only once before had she let me go this far, and only for a few moments. We'd been out to a party and Laura had actually had three glasses of champagne and was all giggly on the ride home. Once there, she jumped in the shower and actually appeared in the doorway nude before asking me to please turn out the light. She looked like every man's wet dream: tall, leggy, beautiful upturned breasts, a flat stomach and that golden treasure between her legs.

"You're an absolutely gorgeous woman," I had told her as she slid into bed next to me. "Why don't you let me see you more often?"

"Love me, James," was her only reply.

It was the best time we'd ever had in bed. She let me play with her breasts for quite some time and even let me stroke her pussy a bit. When I tried to insert a finger into her to massage her G-spot, she put her hand on mine and gently pulled it away.

"Love me. I'm ready," she said.

And she was very wet as I slid in with one smooth stroke, something I could seldom do. Lying on the covers as we were and with the bathroom light still providing some illumination, I could watch as she moved underneath me. Our lovemaking was intense, but quiet and restrained. She didn't have an orgasm but I felt she had really enjoyed what we'd done.

Next morning, she wouldn't look at me and it was more than two weeks before she'd consent to having sex again. I couldn't get her to talk about it, and quite frankly, by that time I had been getting pretty fed up. But she had shown me something that night that gave a glimmer of hope to saving our marriage.

Now, with her tied to the bed, helpless and under my control, I simply kept on stimulating her, despite her protests, cajoling and threats. My efforts were being rewarded by the flush on her face expanding down her neck and out onto her upper chest. Shortly after, the delightful musky odor of a sexually excited woman filled the room. Looking down, I saw that the outer lips of her pussy had begun to swell and part. Inside, the pink blush matched that farther above on her body. It was time to move to the next phase of my plan.

Grabbing a towel I'd placed on the bedside table, I gently wiped the oil from Laura's body, doing it as quickly as I could so that her arousal wouldn't back off too far.

I positioned myself on my stomach between her upraised and spread legs and kissed the inside of her left thigh. Using my fingertips, I began stroking each thigh in light, swirling motions, gradually moving up towards her pussy. She began breathing more shallowly and was moving her head back and forth. I figured she had the wrong idea about what I was up to.

A few times I "accidentally" touched her labia. The first time she jumped, but the subsequent times, Laura sighed. Her hips now were also moving in small thrusting motions. I wondered what was going on in her head. It had been many minutes since she'd last spoken.

Finally, I opened her lips, using both hands. Inside she was fragrant and very juicy, the moisture flowing down the crack of her magnificent ass. My wife was ready to be fucked.

I had other plans.

"What are you doing?" she cried out as I kissed her open pussy. As my tongue drew up the length of her slit, she added, "Please don't, James. Don't do that to me. You know how I feel about it. It's filthy!"

"Nonsense," was my answer as I continued to ravage her with my lips and tongue.

I've been told by most women that I've slept with that I give terrific head. I was taught by a master and it's something that I love doing which might explain my success. Knowing how to read the woman's responses, when to go fast, slow, change what I'm doing, all can be read -- if you know what signs to look for.

That night, I was intensely interested in doing the best job I could. I wanted Laura's first time to be something she always remembered, regardless of what transpired in our marriage afterwards.

To be truthful, she resisted for quite a long time, demanding that I stop immediately, that what I was doing to her was wicked. Eventually, though, she gave in, and her moans, the twitching of her legs and the thrusting of her hips told me that she was enjoying what I was doing.

Her clitoris, now that I had it at my mercy, proved to be wonderful. I'd barely ever seen it, but that little nub was quite suckable and every time I swirled my tongue or lips over it, Laura would gasp and quiver.

Several times, I brought her as close to the edge as I dared, backing off for a few minutes, then starting in again. Each time I took her a little closer, until finally, she was literally going nuts. Her hips were flailing, her head moving back and forth feverishly, and gasps and groans issuing from her mouth every time I gave her clit some attention. Laura had long since forgotten that what I was doing to her was perverted.

When she gripped handfuls of the coverlet on the bed as I worked her towards another peak, I knew it was time to put her out of her exquisite misery. This time I enveloped her clit with my lips and began sucking gently and rhymically, teasing it out completely out from under its hood.

With one final, harder suck, my wife exploded, literally, all over my face. I had been with one other squirter in my life and she told me that when one occurs, it can be a life-transforming experience. If that's the case, then Laura's life must have changed big time. She must have ejaculated a half cup of her juices into my face.

Her body went rigid as this guttural groan came out of her mouth and the juices shot out. She must have thrashed for a good ten seconds as I tried to hold her clit in my mouth, desperately following the spasms that shook her body. After that, every time I squeezed my lips, she'd have another minor eruption, until finally she croaked, "Please, no more. I can't take it."

I sat back on my heels and looked down at her. Laura's body was bathed in sweat and her chest was heaving, eyes closed, as she lay there recovering. I went down the hall to the bathroom, returning with a damp washcloth to wipe her face. She was still panting from the after effects.

"Please let me go."

"Not just yet, my love."

"Let me go now!"

"There's more we need to do."

"I'm worn out. Let me go."

I lay down next to her and began stroking her upper body again. Her body soon betrayed her as the unmistakable signs of growing arousal began again. This time, I ravaged her breasts and nipples with my mouth, purposely being more rough than I needed to be. If she was really getting turned on, she wouldn't complain -- and she didn't.

When she was ready, I opened bedside table on my side, and pulled out a rabbit vibrator I'd bought that morning, one of those beauties that vibrates and moves, all at infinite adjustment. The girl in the store had told me it was the best and they sold so many they could barely keep them in stock.

Even though Laura was well-lubricated, I put a bit on the tip of the rabbit so that it would slip inside her easily. Kneeling between her legs again, I could tell she was expecting me to mount her, but I knew I wouldn't last long considering how worked up this was getting me. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable and so completely desirable, I knew I wouldn't last more than a minute or two. For the next part of my plan to work, Laura needed to get a very thorough fucking, one that would stimulate her every nerve. I could have used the new contraption that had arrived that afternoon which was reputed to be the ultimate orgasm-producing machine for women, but I didn't think she was ready for that yet.

When the penis end of the rabbit touched her inner lips right at her opening, she was obviously ready for penetration because she rocked her hips back presenting herself to me. Laura was too far gone in her sexual haze to remember that this sort of thing was supposedly repugnant to her.

At first, I think she thought it was me, but as the dildo part began to disappear into her, she suddenly put her head up, seemingly trying to see through the blindfold.

"What is that?"

"Shhh. Don't worry. Just lie back and enjoy."

"It feels so cold and hard."

"In a few moments, you'll forget all about that."

Laura kept her head up until I slide the rabbit completely inside and the soft little bunny ears had contacted where her clit had retreated under its hood again. That's when I turned it on, slow at first, but going relentlessly faster as I cranked it up.

Angling the handle down, I forced the vibrating head of the rabbit up into Laura's G-Spot and the results were most gratifying. Under the triple stimulation of her clit, G-Spot and vaginal ring, my beautiful wife was soon in an upward spiral of exquisite torture. This time she said nothing and I had the added advantage of being able to observe every twitch her luscious body made.

Her next orgasm slammed her at barely three minutes in. I slowed the rabbit for a good minute, then ramped up the vibration and movement again. Three minutes later, another orgasm shook her body to its roots, than another and another. With the last, she again ejaculated. At that point I could tell she'd had it.

Taking the rabbit out, I stood it on end on the night table. Laura lay there trembling from what I'd just put her through.

I knelt between her legs, unfastening her ankles from the foot of the bed. This still left straps around her upper thighs that kept her legs back and open. Gripping her west I moved her several inches up on the bed.

"What are you going to do to me now?" she asked.

"The question is, Laura, what are you going to do now?" I put my rock hard erection against her opening. "If you want my cock inside you, all you have to do is push your body down onto it. If you finally want a real cock, you can make it happen. Time to make a decision."

This was the really big test. Would she make the move? She'd never been the one to do that. I'd always had to mount her and stick it in. I don't think she'd even touched my penis more than a handful of times -- usually by accident.

I had to wait an agonizing minute until Laura gripped the coverlet and forced the head of my cock inside her. With another shift of her body, the remaining inches slid in. Then it was my turn.

I didn't last long, but I gave her a good hard fucking and she held onto that coverlet and met me thrust for thrust, grunting with exertion . She didn't have time to work up to another, but I got the feeling from the reaction of her body that she enjoyed it. I came so hard I felt faint.

Staying on my knees between her pulled back legs, I enjoyed the sensation of her velvet grip, wondering suddenly whether I'd ever feel it again.

I'd done what I could to show her a path we could take together, one I honestly felt would make our union stronger and our lives far more enjoyable. Unfortunately, we'd also crossed several boundaries of her deeply held beliefs. Would she make that jump?

"I really do have to visit the bathroom now," she said in a soft voice. "Would you please unfasten me and take off this wretched blindfold?"

The blindfold came off first and she lay blinking rapidly at the brightness of the light.

"You actually watched me through this whole ordeal?"

I ignored the word "ordeal" and answered, "Watching your lovely body was one of the best parts."

An odd look crossed her face and I couldn't tell if it was repulsion or puzzlement. Maybe it was both.

With four quick motions, the straps holding Laura to the bed were released and she was free to go.

"Will you come back and talk when you're through in the bathroom?"

She didn't say anything as she sat up, stretched her arms, then left the room. Going down the hall to our bedroom, she shut the door and I heard the distinct click of the lock being thrown. The shower ran for many minutes, then the sounds of her getting ready for bed.

"Laura," I said tapping on the door. "Please let me in. We need to talk."

There was no answer and I saw from the sliver of light under the door when she turned off the light. Sadly, I returned back to the guest room, changed the drenched sheets and slept alone.

Next morning, when I got up, Laura had gone. On the kitchen table was a note.

"Jim,

I'm appalled by what you did to me last night. I have to go away for awhile and think about where we go from here. I'd suggest you do the same. I will send you an email when I get to where I'm going, so you'll know I'm all right, but don't expect more than that. I'm sorry. At the moment, I just cannot bring myself to face you.

Think about what you did.

Laura"