The Reluctant Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that this is difficult for you, honey. You can tell me the rest later if you'd like. And I want you to know that I'm thrilled you've even let me in this far."

Then she looked up. Her face showed determination.

"No. Amy was quite surprised that I'd never told you this. 'He's your husband, for heaven's sake! You shouldn't have any secrets from him, nor he from you. That's what being married means.'"

I nodded. "Your cousin is right. If you're determined, then all right. Take your time. Tell me everything."

Laura nodded, too, and continued. "I thought she was going to wipe some of her moisture on my hand, but she shocked me when she began to stroke me herself. God help me, it felt wonderful. I knew she shouldn't be doing anything that wicked, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. I began feeling tingly all over, but mostly down where she was rubbing me. It sounds awful, but it was really quite loving."

"It doesn't sound awful at all."

Laura frowned for a moment. "I closed my eyes and sort of floated with it. A few minutes later, Amy shifted on the bed, and my eyes shot open when I felt her begin licking me, just like one of the photos in her magazine. It was shocking, terrible. I started to push her away, but she had her hands firmly on my hips and wouldn't stop. The feelings she was giving me were indescribable, though, and I quickly gave up struggling. I knew I was lost and would go straight hell because of what we were doing, but I couldn't make myself stop her.

"I became aware of this strange musky odor around me again and realized it was coming from me, but it inflamed my senses and I could not keep my body still, rising closer and closer to something that I could not control. Suddenly, Amy stopped.

"'Noooo!' I told her. 'Don't stop. Please don't stop.'

"Amy looked up at me, grinning. 'Oh, so you like this?'

My head was spinning and I could see the seductive trap I was falling into, but Amy had played me well, getting me completely worked up for the first time in my life. 'Yes. No. Oh darn, I don't know.'

"Amy licked wetly up the length of my opening, slithering her tongue in the most lascivious way imaginable. My hips immediately started bucking uncontrollably and she had trouble holding on. There was a...center to the feelings, the place where all the warmth was coming from and Amy sucked it into her mouth. It was like what you did last weekend and I...and I just." Laura looked at me. "It was like my entire being, body and soul was being torn apart, turned into light. I remember thinking that I might be dying."

"Dying in the most exquisite way possible, I imagine." I said softly.

"You honestly believe that, don't you?"

I nodded. "Absolutely. Sex is the most wonderful thing two people can share. That's what I've been trying to make you see all these months."

"That's exactly what Amy told me, too."

"Then why don't you believe us?"

"I'm trying to!" Laura said fiercely. "Could you pour me another glass of wine?"

"Of course."

As I poured her an unprecedented third glass of wine, Laura's hand was noticeably shaking. This time I sat down next to her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Please sit on the other sofa."

I moved as requested and downed the rest of my scotch while she took a huge gulp of her wine. Then she stood up, a trifle unsteadily.

"Amy said with no uncertainty that I should do this, that this is the way forward for me."

She began to unbutton her blouse. After undoing the cuffs, she shrugged it off her shoulders where it fell on the sofa. Next, after a hesitation, she unbuttoned her jeans (well-tailored but typically loose-fitting). Then down went the fly, and with a little wiggle, her jeans fell to the floor. She stepped out of them demurely.

Since she'd taken off her boots at the door when we'd arrived home, all Laura had left were her panties, bra and socks. She was blushing furiously. I kept silent, but my cock began coming to life in my pants.

Taking another gulp of wine, she finished off the glass and put it down on the end table a bit hard.

Under her breath, she said, "Here goes nothing," and reached around behind her back. With a shrug, her bra joined the jeans on the floor.

"Just stand there a minute," I said. "I want to look at you."

"No, let me do this last thing or I'm afraid I'll chicken out," she answered.

Laura has always worn what people call "granny underwear", overly large panties that are about as exciting as a dish towel. Tonight, she had on something new, not really very revealing but cut high on her hips and quite an improvement over her norm.

Putting her thumbs under the waistband, she slid them over her hips and down her legs, then stepped out of them. The socks were pulled off last.

Here was my ultra-conservative wife now standing stark naked in our living room and I hadn't even shut the curtains. With the amount of snow now falling, I didn't think it mattered, but in her inebriated state, she hadn't even noticed.

To say the least, she looked like a goddess: beautiful face framed by long blonde hair, about the best set of knockers I've ever seen, slim waist swelling into nicely-proportioned hips and legs that went on and on.

"You're so beautiful," I told her, my cock now swollen to the point of being uncomfortable in my slacks.

Laura smiled shyly, but I got the feeling it was all she could do to keep from bolting out of the room.

Bending over, she picked up her clothes and proceeded to fold them carefully, putting them on a nearby chair. The sight was pretty hair-raising (among other things) since she had her back to me. I wondered if she was aware of it, and possibly even playing with me. A week ago, I couldn't have imagined it, but with what she'd said tonight, I started to wonder.

She turned around suddenly. "Do you often imagine me naked?"

"Sadly, until tonight, that's mostly all I've been able to do."

Laura came over and sat across my lap. "I'm very fortunate that you've been so patient with me all these months."

I put my arms around her, holding her close. Smoothing her hair away from her ear, I said softly into it, "I've always had the feeling you'd be worth waiting for."

We began kissing, gentle at first but gaining quickly in ferocity. She took my tongue between her lips and sucked hard, almost to the point of hurting and my erection went immediately to full swell.

She pullled away and giggled. "Something underneath me tells me that you really liked that."

I was quite surprised by her comment, but decided not to make too much of it. "Mmmm. Yes," I murmured, kissing her neck.

My left arm was around Laura's shoulders, holding her up, but my right was around her waist. I began rubbing her side, gently, just using my fingertips. She shivered.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Just a little."

"Let me turn on the fireplace," I said, getting her to stand again.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

"No, Laura," I said as I flicked the switch to turn on the fireplace's gas burner. "Tonight I'm going to make love to my beautiful wife on the floor in front of the fireplace. While I'm getting our duvet, why don't you shut the curtains?

She looked towards the big bay window, her eyes huge. "Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that! I hope that the neighbors didn't see!"

"If they're male, they probably thinking they've died and gone to heaven, and if they're female, they're insanely jealous."

When I got back down with our expensive -- and very thick duvet -- Laura was just returning from the powder room.

"I'm all wet down there," she said matter of factly.

"I think you might have enjoyed your little strip tease more than you expected."

Her expression as she looked up was quite startled, as if she couldn't believe it, but there was also a delightful hint of coquettishness.

I spread the duvet in front of the fireplace and she moved over next to me.

Leaning in, she kissed me, her wet, full lips feeling like heaven. She pulled my shirt out of my slacks. "Amy said I should undress you."

"I'm really beginning to like your cousin."

We continued kissing as Laura struggled with divided attention between my buttons and my lips. I didn't help matters by beginning to gently massage her breasts, my thumbs busy rubbing her upturned, rock-hard nipples.

"Will you cut that out?" she laughed. "I'm never going to get this done!"

Taking her chin in my hand, I concentrated on just her sweet mouth, as she finally got all the buttons on my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. Next came my belt buckle and the button on my slacks. The relief on my very swollen cock as the zipper slipped down was measurable. At that point, Laura hesitated.

"Don't stop now, love. That would be too cruel."

"I've never really, you know, touched you."

"Go ahead, it won't bite. I promise."

She stepped away and pushed my slacks over my hips. They slithered to the floor. I pushed my loafers off and Laura knelt to help me get the pants off my feet.

She grabbed my briefs and said, "Here goes nothing." My cock sprang out and almost hit her in the face. She laughed again. "I thought you said this thing isn't dangerous!"

"He's just happy to see you."

Laura reached out and touched it with one finger. "I've looked at it a few times, you know. You've been asleep and lying on your back. It was all big and pushing up the covers."

"Why didn't you touch it then? That would have been a very nice way to wake up."

"It...well...it just felt wrong, like I wouldn't be a good person if I did things like that." Laura leaned back on her heels and continued staring at my cock. "Amy made me see how messed up I let the things in my life become, how messed up my priorities are. I'm so sorry about what I must have put you through."

"There's no need to apologize. Sometimes I've been pretty impa---"

She stood up and looked at me with her hands on her hips. "No! You're the most important thing in my life. Jim, ever since I left home, even before then, I've felt that males were always undressing me with their eyes. It made me feel, I don't know, disgusted and cheap. I was heartily sick of it, even before what happened with my cousin. What initially attracted to you was the fact that you didn't do that. But I let the bad feelings those men gave me carry over onto you, anyway. Everything was made much worse when my parents and Aunt Jane found Amy and me together---"

"WHAT?"

"No, the rest of that story is for later. I've keyed myself up for this, and I don't want to start by chickening out."

"Keyed yourself up for what?"

"For this," she said as she reached out and gripped my cock tightly.

She'd never really touched it before, and while it had softened a bit while we'd talked, it quickly sprang to attention as she ran her hand over it.

"I never realized it was so hard and yet so soft. Do you like how this feels?" Her hand swirled over the head and caught a bit of the precum that was leaking out. "What's this?"

"Men lubricate, too," I told her. "The more excited they are, the more of that you get."

"You must be very excited then," she said with a smirk.

"You can grip it tighter and pull it more firmly."

"I don't want to hurt him!"

"You'll know if you hurt him, because he'll start to shrink, either that, or you're not doing your job well enough."

"You don't mind that I don't take you into my mouth, do you? Amy said I'd like doing that, but I don't think I'm ready to go that far."

"Take your time. This feels just wonderful, hun."

We stood there for several minutes, Laura getting to know my cock and me trying to distract her with my hands again working her breasts. Now that she'd decided to be actively involved in our lovemaking, she was almost too into it. Her mouth was like a Hoover, sucking in my lips and tongue and she now had both hands working on my cock and balls. It felt divine. Finally she pulled away and lay down on the duvet I'd brought in.

Opening her legs lewdly, she looked up with feverish eyes and said, "I'm ready for you to use your mouth on me again. Would you do that for me?" The last bit was accompanied by a delightful (and uncharacteristic) little pout.

"Gladly," I answered.

And that was the last little bit of verbal communication for nearly a half-hour as I brought her close many times, and then over the edge twice to orgasms that actually made her scream out lustily.

It was a sound finer than the best music. I couldn't believe that this was the same cold-blooded woman who'd frustrated me so much just over a week ago.

The wait had certainly been worth it.

She lay there covered in sweat and panting.

"That was even better than last week," she sighed.

"I want to make love to you now, my sweet," I told her as I rose to my knees.

"May I just lie here?"

"No. I don't want you to come down too far. Get up on your knees and face away from me with that gorgeous ass of yours up in the air."

She suddenly looked worried. "You're not going to stick your penis in my rear end, are you?"

"Only if you ask me."

"That's not going to happen."

"Okay, then my cock is going in your pussy. You don't mind if I talk like that, do you?"

Laura rolled over onto her knees. "Um, no. Actually, it's sort of exciting."

"Then tell me what you want me to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" She made a face at the harsh word. I swatted her sweet derriere. "Tell me what you want me to do, or you won't get any."

"This excites you, too?"

"Oh yes. Now tell me."

"I, ah, want you to fuck me," Laura whispered.

"That doesn't sound very convincing."

I reached down between her legs and gently rubbed up and down her slit. Her pussy was gushing with some of it actually running down her legs. Using my two middle fingers, I slid into her moist pussy and began stroking her G spot. A few minutes work had her panting heavily and trembling as she hung her head down and thrust her ass up to meet my hand.

"What are you doing to me?" she groaned.

"Making sure you go straight to the moon."

Laura started to seriously thrust back against my probing hand. Her G spot swelled and grew very pronounced and hard.

"I feel all warm down there, Jim."

"I could be doing this with my cock, you know."

"Oh yes!" she groaned. "That would be very nice."

"Then tell me what you want."

I thought she might go off before I could get her to say it, but she finally croaked. "I want you to fuck me, Jim. Fuck me with your hard cock!"

Without delay, I quickly lined up my cock and pulled her by her waist back onto it. It sank in smoothly and we both groaned.

Wanting this to be perfect for her, I didn't plunge in the way I wanted to, but angled her body so that the head of my cock would rub on her G spot. Reaching around with my right hand, I found her hard little clit, delightfully exposed by the retracted hood.

I let Laura set the pace, moving just the way she wanted to get maximum stimulation. She had her head up now, her hair swaying as her body rocked back onto me.

"Oh, this is so good, so good," she crooned. "I love the way you feel in me. You're going to make me cum."

"No, you're going to make yourself cum. I want you to cum all over my cock. Will you do that for me, Laura?"

"Yesssssss," she hissed and I felt her tighten up on my erection. "I'm going to cum on your cock, then you're going to pound that cock into me until you cum."

Her movements got smaller, more concentrated on her G spot, which I could actually feel underneath my cock. I tightened my sphincter to make it swell even bigger.

"Oh good God, yes! Keep doing that! If feels so good! Ohhhhhhhh..."

Laura's pussy clamped down on me hard, rippling as the third orgasm of the evening ripped through her. She dropped her head to the floor and moaned into the duvet as everything continued to spasm around me. The contractions were as strong as the grip of a hand.

As she started to come down, I began doing the fucking, sawing the length of my cock in and out of her lustily.

Swatting her lightly on the ass, I told her to stick it up so I could get deeper. She obeyed instantly, groaning as I drove into her.

"Is this fucking?" she asked looking back at me. Her face looked feverish and her eyes were glazed by passion.

"Oh yes!"

"I like fucking. You fuck me so well."

Hearing that, I gave her my very best, pounding her hard and fast. She met everyone of my thrusts with vigorous energy. In a matter of a minute, I came.

That's such a nondescript word for having one's head blown off and body wracked with pleasure so intense it's almost unbeatable. I nearly passed out. We both howled at the moon as my orgasm triggered another one for my beautiful, sexy wife.

At the end of a long and emotional week for us both, we collapsed in a heap and lay unmoving for several minutes.

"I may have shortened my life by a year," I sighed, "but what a way to go."

Laura chuckled. "I like fucking."

I pulled her against me and kissed the back of her neck. My cock actually began twitching again as it felt that tight little ass of hers.

"I love you more than life itself, my little Laura."

"The same goes for me."

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, it was well after 1:00 and Laura was getting up.

"I have to visit the washroom. I'll be right back."

She used her hand between her legs to stem the tide as she hurried from the room and I enjoyed the sight of her wiggling butt as she disappeared. I could really get used to this!

Getting up with a groan, I gathered up the duvet and prepared to go upstairs. Laura follow after shortly, and as I lay on my back on our bed, looking at the ceiling and wondering whether I was dreaming, I heard the shower turn on.

She was out a few minutes later, sans towel, glorious in her nakedness.

"That feels better. There was a lot of you in there." She grinned. "I can't believe I'm talking like this. It's as if Amy opened up the floodgates."

"As I said before, I like Amy."

Laura got on the bed and lay across me. "Just remember who you're married to. I don't share!"

I took her in my arms and rolled her over onto her back. Her legs opened up and wrapped around me.

"You never have to worry about that."

"Someone's knocking at my door," she giggled. "Here, get up a bit." Reaching down, she grabbed my stiffening cock and guided it to her opening. "I want more!"

I slid into her slowly, looking down at her smiling face. "That's certainly the way to keep your husband."

"I know."

This time our coupling definitely needed to be called making love. It was slow, gentle, and while Laura didn't cum, she seemed to enjoy it as we kissed, moving our bodies together as if they were one.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Next morning, we both woke up at our usual hour of 7:00 even though we hadn't bothered setting the alarm.

I got up and went to the window. Whiteness was everywhere and the snow was still coming down.

"Looks like we might have a snow day on our hands. I'll go downstairs and make some coffee and see what the radio says about the weather."

I was back upstairs about 10 minutes later. Laura's wet hair showed she'd taken another shower and she was sitting up in bed waiting for me. The covers were pulled up to her chin. She watched thoughtfully as I put down her mug.

"You don't think less of me after what I told you last night, do you?"

Looking down at her, I took a sip from my own mug. "I think more of you, much more -- and I appreciate the confidence you showed in me. It also told me a lot about you." I sat down next to her. "But you never did finish your story. You really left me hanging."

Her face twisted wryly. "There wasn't much 'hanging' about you last night."

I sat down next to her. "You brought it up again. Now you have to tell me. It's the rule."