The Reluctant Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who says it's the rule?"

"It's a guy thing. If you bring something up twice, it means you want to tell it, so you have to."

Laura took another sip and nodded. "Okay. After what Amy did to me, I was unable to even focus my eyes for several minutes, let alone speak or move. I do remember Amy propping herself on her elbows, still between my legs. The bottom of her face was covered with what I guess were my juices. Part of me was appalled and part of me was more excited than ever.

"When I could actually string a thought together, I asked, 'Is it always like that?'

"Amy giggled. 'Mine are pretty good, but yours was a real whopper. Maybe it has something to do with someone else doing it. Would you like to try it on me?'

"I got really scared, then. What we'd done was depraved. Even Amy with her 'I'll try anything once' attitude had to know that. The guilt just roared into me.

"'No! We should stop right now!'

"Amy looked at me and I felt her finger flick what I now know was my clitoris. A jolt ran from my crotch to my brain like an electric shock. 'You mean if I kept doing this, you'd make me stop?'

"If I'd gotten up then, everything would have been fine, but she knew that I was still pretty keyed up, and she also knew a lot about what gets a woman going. Within minutes she had me panting and squirming all over the bed as she licked and sucked between my legs. I guess I was making so much noise that we never heard them coming in the house."

"Your parents and aunt you said last night."

Laura's face was sad as she nodded. "But they heard me all right. Seems that the car wasn't working right and my dad turned around.

"I think it was finding me with my cousin's face between my legs that really set them off. If it had been a boy screwing me, my daddy would have just gotten his gun and made him marry me. Two girls, cousins, no less, was what really set them off.

"I was in a sexual haze when I became aware of my mother shrieking and my father pulling Amy off me. Then came the slapping and screaming into my face. They just went berserk. This was against everything they held dear.

"My daddy pulled off his belt, threw me over his knee and gave me such a hiding that I couldn't sit on my bottom for a week. Aunt Jane and my mom were doing the same to Amy."

"You must have been hysterical."

"I was beyond hysterical. I really thought they might kill me they were so angry, and I think now a lot of that came from being so embarrassed by what they'd seen.

"When they finished, Mom got some of dad's ties and they hog-tied us with no more feeling than you would an animal. Then came the scariest thing of all: they sent Aunt Jane to get the preacher."

"The man who married us?"

"Dear heavens, no! He's only been there for about 5 years. Reverend DeWitt was pastor of our church for nearly 60 years and everyone was scared of him. Oh, he was nice enough when he wanted to be, but he had a devilish temper and always told us he knew what a church of sinners we all were. I knew his punishment would be harsh and long.

"They left us lying on the floor of my room. I was crying and moaning, but Amy was silent and her expression hard.

"'You're bleeding, Laura. They shouldn't have done that to you.'

"She leaned over and I thought she was going to kiss me. I wiggled away from her as fast as I could. I didn't want another beating -- or worse. 'What do you think they're going to do to us?' I asked.

"'I don't aim to be here to find out. Why don't you come with me?'

"'You mean you're going to run away?'

"Amy smiled grimly. 'I've had it with my damn mother. Nothing I ever do is good enough for her. She's never going to let me forget this. As soon as I can, I'm outta here. Are you coming?'

"I looked at her, really scared now. All I did was shake my head.

"'Good little Laura, huh? Show a little backbone for once.'

"'I can't go. What will you do?'

"'Seek my fortune. The last thing I'm going to do is sit around here and wait for another licking. When my dad finds out...'

"Just then we heard Reverend DeWitt come into the house. Their were low voices in the living room for about 10 minutes, then the slow tread of someone coming up the stairs. I was shaking like a leaf and even Amy, with all her brave words, looked scared.

"The door flew open. 'You are both sluts! Whores of the devil himself!' the Reverend screamed. He had a long and thin switch in his hand."

I put my arm around Laura and pulled her to me. The tears were streaming down her face as she relived those awful moments. "I really don't need to hear any more. I get the idea."

"It was truly terrible. He kept at us for hours, reading from the Bible, preaching to us about our sins, telling us that if we didn't truly repent, the devil would be coming for us without delay.

"That night, they made us sleep in the pig's pen. They moved them outside and we had to lie in their muck with our hands tied behind our backs. I must have dozed off eventually, because when I woke up near dawn, Amy was gone. No one ever saw her again, but she sent me letters a few times over the years. They were always stuck in with some sort of advertising so that my mom and aunt wouldn't know it was her. I never answered them."

"With attitudes from the Dark Ages, why did your parents ever let you attend law school then come to work in Chicago?"

"That's only one of two times I stood up to them. I told them I was going to do it whether they wanted me to or not. You see, after what happened, I worked very, very hard in school. I wanted scholarship money. Once I had that, they really had no power over me. I didn't need their permission to go where I wanted."

"Why didn't you just write them all off?"

"I know you'll find this very hard to believe, Jim, but they did what they did out of love for me. What Amy and I had done was beyond awful."

"To them."

"To a lot of people. They're my family and I really do love them. They can't help the way they are. My mom eventually told me they were so harsh because they knew they had to put the fear of God into me, so I would never do something like that again."

"Their treatment almost cost you our marriage."

"You were thinking of leaving me?"

I nodded.

"That's what Amy said. 'If you don't change your ways and learn how to love that man properly, he'll leave. Any man worth loving would." She told me I was denying who I was inside. I had to admitshe was right."

"How so?"

"Because I still have that magazine."

"Do you ever look at it?"

Laura shook her head. "But I may now. It sort of became a talisman for me." She sighed. "The harsh treatment worked so well, that I built my own prison to live in. Anytime I thought about sex, I became almost physically sick." Shaking her head, she added, "I know everyone in the office calls me The Ice Queen. Why didn't my persona chase you away?"

"Because someone who's very wise in the ways of love told me that any woman who naturally walks with a nice wiggle in her rear has the making of being a great lover."

"I wiggle when I walk? I wasn't even aware of it."

"I figured that."

"So who told you this great secret?"

"The woman who taught me everything I know about love and sex."

"Who is she?"

I pulled Laura's warm body to me. "That's a story that will have to wait for another time."

"Why?" she asked, but with a wry smile. "What's going to happen now?"

"Do you still feel awkward with your new self?"

She thought for a moment. "A little, but deep down inside I always knew I had this in me. That's probably why I went so far the other way."

"Roll over onto your stomach," I said.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

She gave me a look that clearly said she thought I had a screw loose.

I open my bedside table, quickly got out the handcuffs and had them clicked on her hands before she knew it.

Turning her head, Laura looked at me wearily. "What's this all about? Don't you know there's no need to do this anymore?"

"A week ago when I had you helpless on the guest room bed, how did you feel?"

Her brow furrowed. "Angry, scared and incredibly vulnerable."

"Were you turned on at all?"

"Of course not!"

"Why were you wet, then?"

"I wasn't wet!"

"It's not good to tell untruths, Counsellor," I said in my best imitation of a judge we both knew well.

"I'm not!"

"I beg to differ. You couldn't see. I could. I assure you, you were quite damp." I reached down between her cheeks. "Just like you are now. You like being helpless, don't you?"

Laura turned herself over. "No."

I softly caressed her ass. "Confess."

"No!" she said, trying to sound irritated, but a slight grin gave her away. "This turns you on, doesn't it? Big macho man likes to see helpless women, doesn't he?"

"Absolutely. Especially one so delicious looking as you, my dear."

I began to tweak and pull those delicious upturned nipples. They quickly grew hard. "All you have to do is beg me to stop and let you go, and I will."

"I refuse to give you that satisfaction. You won't turn me on doing that, you know."

I was playing a bit of a dangerous game, but when I'd tied Laura to the bed the previous week, she really had responded far more quickly than I thought she would. I was willing to bet that she had a bit of a kink about bondage and I had just the thing that might really give her a thrill.

She gritted her teeth and pretended that she could withstand the oral and manual assault on her breasts. The harder I sucked and twisted them, the more flushed and excited she got.

"Still refuse to throw in the towel, my pet?"

"Never!" she answered fiercely. "I refuse to respond."

This was settling into a sweet little game.

"Then I'll just have to break out the heavy artillery. But first..."

Going to the closet, I went to a box in the back and pulled out the nylon straps. After turning Laura on her side, I fastened her ankles to her wrists. Working close to her waist, the smell of her arousal was quite distinct.

"You're such a brute! Don't think that because you have me helpless, you can have your way with me."

"I'm not."

Now she l looked a bit concerned. "What are you going to do?"

Without answering, I went down the hall to the guest room and brought back the large carton that had arrived the previous Friday. Back in the bedroom, I opened the box and took out something about a foot long, a foot wide and 10 inches high, and placed it on the floor. I looked like half of a barrel and was covered with naughahyde.

Laura had flipped herself over. "What the heck is that?"

I plugged it into the wall socket. "You'll find out."

Reaching into the box again, I took out some smaller parts from a plastic bag. One was a small stick which I stuck down into the machine, then I placed over it a flesh-colored plastic strip with raised bumps at one end and a penis-like shaft in the middle. Finally I put over this a cover with a very lifelike dildo on it. I hadn't picked the smallest one.

"Is that for what I think it is? You're not putting me on that!"

"You really have no choice, do you?"

She didn't answer but her eyes stayed on the machine. Her chin was defiantly up. "What's it called?"

I went over to the bed and picked her up. "It's called a Sybian, my dear, and if you really don't want to experience it, all you have to do is beg me to stop."

"I don't beg." she answered, enunciating each word separately.

My wife is not a small woman, but she is slender, and I work out a lot, so I managed to set her down gently next to the Sybian. Untying the straps the held her legs behind her, I swatted her rear end.

"Now get on it," I ordered.

She looked up at me with her head tilted to the side, a tiny smile on her face. "No."

I pulled her to her feet and stood her over the machine. She played the game by resisting a little. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I forced her to her knees. She leaned forward so the dildo didn't contact her pussy. I knelt behind her and pressed down harder and the dildo began to slip inside. Laura gasped and held her breath.

"Oh my gosh! It feels huge."

"Is that begging I hear?"

Again her chin went up. "Never!"

The flush on her face had spread to her chest now and her nipples remained very erect. The little minx was far more aroused then she let on.

I retied the nylon straps around her ankles to the handcuffs and stepped back. It would be nearly impossible for my wife to get off the Sybian unless she wanted to fall flat on her face. She struggled a bit and came to the same conclusion.

Picking up the controls, I said, "Now there are two controls. One does this." I turned it and the vibrating started, low and dangerous-sounding, like the growl of a big cat. "The other control starts things moving." Turning that one up a bit, Laura's eyes suddenly got very big.

"This isn't fair!" she cried out.

"Who said life is fair, Counsellor?" I asked, once more imitating the judge.

I began gradually turning up both switches, watching her reactions closely. The Sybian can be pretty intense if you're not ready for it.

A girl I had dated shortly after finishing school had owned a Sybian and I'd spent many enjoyable evenings helping her enjoy it, so I had a good idea what Laura was experiencing.

After about a minute, Laura closed her eyes and began rocking, forcing her clit against the raised bumps. I turned up the vibrations, and she moaned deeply, leaving her mouth open as her breathing became more rapid. Sweat appeared on her forehead as her arousal increased. I hardly had the rotation on, so I turned that up, too.

Her eyes sprang open and she struggled a bit. "That's too much! Don't do this to me!"

It sounded very insincere, so I turned both controls up more.

Soon, Laura was leaning forward even more, eyes shut again, rhythmically pushing herself down onto the machine and thrusting her hips forward in a delicious fucking movement. With each push she made a noise deep in her throat that sounded like, "Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

I turned the controls to 3/4 and Laura arched her back as her butt muscles clenched. She began to cum and it was awesome to watch as her whole body shook. One would finally end and the next would begin barely a minute later as the machine continued on inexorably. Faster and faster they came, until each seemed to run into the next. I watched the muscles of her body bunch and release as she strained, back continually arched and head facing up as the assault continued. She was moaning, sighing, swearing, lost in a sexual haze.

After several minutes of this, she finally opened her eyes and looked at me. "Please," she moaned. "I can't take any more. Turn it off!"

"Are you begging?"

"Yes! I beg you to stop."

"Will you do anything I ask?"

"Yes, yes. Anything!"

I shut down the Sybian, and she collapsed back down, body bent at the waist, panting hard. After I released the velcro straps around her ankles, I unlocked the handcuffs and helped her off the machine. She slid to the floor and lay on her side, trembling. I sat down beside her.

"You're a bastard," she said in a tired voice.

"I warned you about telling untruths."

She looked up. "Just remember, buster: turnabout is fair play."

"You wouldn't dare," I said, grinning.

"Not normally," my lovely wife answered, "but I do enjoy getting even."