The Remedy is Worse...

Story Info
...than the disease. Trent takes punishment too far.
3.9k words
3.8
12.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ*

The narrator of this story is a post-op FTM transsexual.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Michael, it's Trent. Listen, you wanna come over? See what trouble we can get into together tonight?"

"Uhm... Sure?" I chuckled, "Why uh... Why so sudden, Trent?"

"No reason. But I want you here. Now."

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute, I guess. Bye...?"

He had already hung up.

"Okay, whatever you say, Trent..." I hung up the phone and went to grab my keys. I was wearing a pair of Brian's jeans, so I considered changing, but then decided I was too lazy after all. But I was shirtless, so I just threw on a white undershirt. I didn't honestly think my clothes would be on for long, the way he sounded, so I just strapped on a pair of Doc Martens and jumped in my car.

As I drove through to the French Quarter, I rolled my windows down and listened to the music of the New Orleans night. Damn, Trent could really pick 'em... I rolled up 10 minutes later and got out of the car, walking up to the front door and knocking. Before I'd even pulled my hand away, Trent opened the door, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. I cried out in surprise.

"Trent!!"

He pulled me in and shut the door behind me, and I could feel his heart hammering in his chest. Vaugely, I registered the mechanical churn of industrial music playing in the background. No matter how he tried to deny it, Trent had such a hard-on for Nivek Ogre.

"Mikey..." he whispered between kisses, "I have a surprise for you."

"Mmm?" I had begun to melt into his arms the second he started talking. And a surprise? Wow, I loved my Master.

"Here--"

Wham! The next thing I knew, I had been thrown down on the floor of his bedroom, and gotten the wind knocked out of me. After a moment, I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees, choking for air. Lift me up like the sweetest angel, then tear me down like a whore. "Trent! What the--"

"Look at this--" he exclaimed, grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking my head up. My breath caught in my throat. Brian, oh God, my beautiful Brian; my muse and inspiration, was sprawled on Trent's bed, naked, with his hands bound and a leash around his neck. His cock was standing straight up, and running with precum. I could see every vein standing out, engorged. He was gagged with a red ball between his teeth, but not blindfolded, and his eyes... I'd never seen him more afraid. His hair was pulled back out of his face and tied in a ponytail that looked like it had been seriously pulled on recently.

"Brian...?" I choked out. I was still trying to piece together what was happening.

"Shut up, Michael. Get the hell up-" Trent pulled me to my feet by my hair. "Strip. Now."

"No--"

"DO IT!" he shouted, pulling my hair one last time before letting go. I took my shirt off over my head, without taking my eyes off of Brian. I was trying to take it all in, but it was hard.

"...Brian?" It was all I could manage before felt something choking me. I gagged, but then realized Trent was putting a collar on me. It was then that it occurred to me that it wasn't my collar, it was different. Brian was wearing my collar!! Anger and hurt boiled up inside me. That was mine. That was a thing for me and Trent and nobody else. For a split second, an image flashed before my eyes of myself, tearing into Brian's pretty little neck with my teeth, ripping my collar away from his body. It'd look so nice on me after that, stained with his blood... But what the hell was I thinking?! It was Brian! He didn't want this any more than I did!

"Hey, what the fuck is this?!" I demanded, feeling the heat rise in the back of my throat. Here was the one I needed to direct my anger towards. "Trent!!"

He slapped me. "What did you just call me?"

Like he'd flipped a switch in my brain, the slave in me was back. "I'm sorry, master."

He tied my hands together behind my back as I bowed my head in shame. I really was sorry. And I'm not going to lie, I was aroused. It was wrong, but sadly true.

"Now, you come here..." he tied the end of my leash to the bedpost, forcing me back to my knees in front of Brian. Our eyes met again and I wanted so badly to ask him what happened, to untie him and hold him in my arms, to give him the release he needed, but I couldn't. And his eyes... It's like he was begging me for something, but I couldn't place what it was. Sympathy? Relief? Release? Death, even?

"Look at me, you bitch," Trent snarled. Both Brian and I looked over at him, but Trent was looking at me. He had taken off his shirt and knelt down in front of me. "You..." he began, running his fingers over the small bulge in my crotch, "...have been a very bad boy."

"W-what?"

"You little whore, you know exactly what I'm talking about," he whispered in my ear, starting to rub harder. It began to hurt. "You slept with this piece of shit, Mikey, didn't you?" His voice was cold and menacing.

"No-"

"On your birthday."

"No!"

"You fucked him. And I bet you sucked his cock and kissed me right after, didn't you?"

I tried to speak, but he cut me off.

"And you screamed like a bitch when you took him up your ass! I know, Mikey, because I could hear you." He unzipped my pants. "Ah, the pathetic synthetic. As dysfunctional as ever, I see."

The pathetic synthetic. Trent's lovely term of endearment for my dysmorphic little neophallus. My doc's ultimate Frankenstine project was this grotesque little penis, made of grown-in-a-lab clitoral erectile tissue, upper-arm skin, and an inside-out vagina; thrown together with superglue and sealing wax and stitch-witcheried between my legs, slightly off-center. Slightly to the right, if you want to get technical. It looked pretty, it just didn't work. I won't tell you what my testicles are made of, though, because you'll probably want to be able to eat again in your life...

It was incredibly painful to have Trent manhandling me like that. I grimaced and recoiled slightly at his touch, but he pulled me back in, twisting my pathetic excuse for a cock in his hand. Totally hard, I'm only six inches. Compared to Brian and Trent's nine and eight, respectively, I felt pretty emasculated.

"Trent..." I whimpered, "Please, don't d-"

"Don't what? Do this?" He grabbed my testicles and dug his nails in, pulling down. I screamed in agony, arching my back. I heard Brian moan and saw him grimace. White-hot lights began to pop in front of my eyes.

"No, Trent, you're gonna tear them off again!! Stop, stop, please!!"

"Please what?"

"Please, Master! I'm begging you!!"

Immidately, he relinquished his grip and stood up.

"Thats better, you little cunt. But you're still going to get punished. And so is this--" he spat at Brian, who cringed away, "--for thinking he could play with things that belong to me! And since I had to listen to you love him, now you get to WATCH me love him."

I groaned, closing my eyes as the heat rose in the back of my throat again.

"Open your fucking eyes and watch this!"

I stared up into Brian's eyes, which were now streaming with tears. I'm sorry, he said, over and over. I'm sorry.

Trent sat down on the bed next to him, pulling Brian over so he was sitting between his legs and, and began to suck on his neck. He wrapped Brian's ponytail around his hand and pulled his head back to rest on his shoulder, biting at his neck.

"Trent..." I moaned, "No, Trent, don't--"

"Shut up." He kissed Brian's cheek and stroked his face, closing his eyes. "Brian... Mmm, such a good little slave..." He buried his face in Brian's hair and Brian closed his eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"No..." I pulled at the chains that bound my hands behind my back. Anger began to swell in my chest.

"Look, Brian-" Trent took his chin and pulled his head around to look at me, "He's like an animal, isn't he? All tied up like that..."

I groaned, straining against the leash,

"See..." Trent started to kiss Brian's neck and whisper in his ear. "You wouldn't ever guess it, but the submissive is an incredibly possesive creature. He has quite a sense of ownership over me, actually, it's fascinating." He chuckled and started to suck on Brian's neck, leaving a mark. He ran a finger up and down the shell of his ear. "Isn't that cute, Brian? He thinks he owns me..."

Brian whimpered, glancing over at me as Trent pulled the gag from his teeth. Their lips met, and I saw Trent push his tongue into Brian's mouth. "My good little slave..."

I closed my eyes and choked back tears, straining against the leash. I'm Trent's good little slave. ME.

"Mikey!"

It was Brian. He'd pulled away from Trent and was trying to talk to me.

"Mikey, I'm sorr-"

"Shut up!!" Trent slapped him across the face.

"No!! NO, Trent, STOP IT!!" I felt control leaving my body. It was all so wrong! Trent's whole manner was more exhasperated than angry, and it disturbed me.

"Stay quiet now," he whispered to Brian, inserting the gag back between his teeth. "Be a good boy..." He pushed Brian down onto his back and spread his legs, beginning to work two moistened fingers in and out of his opening. Brian moaned, and his cock swelled. Trent wrapped his fingers around it and squeezed, pulling his hand back and forth. Brian arched his back and clenched his teeth, and we made eye contact. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Come here, babe..." Trent said, unzipping his pants and pulling Brian across the bed towards him. "Mmm..." He rubbed the head of his cock at Brian's opening, kissing his inner thigh.

I felt sick, like a Clockwork Orange. That was my job, my place. Trent was mine. He was mine, and he didn't want me anymore, he wanted Brian, and I had to watch it and it was all my fucking fault. God, I felt so sick. Heat rose in my chest again, hammering into my heart like a nine inch nail. I began to struggle against the leash.

"TRENT!!!" I screamed, feeling the first tears spring to my eyes. "No, no, stop!! PLEASE!!"

"Why?" he whipped around to face me.

I hung my head, remaining silent.

"Why, bitch? I'm waiting!"

"Because you're my master," I mumbled.

"What?"

"You're MY master!" I shouted, "Mine!!" And here come the tears...

"No!" he grabbed my leash and jerked me closer, and I cried out. "Because you're my slave."

"Trent..." I moaned, clutching at the front of his shirt. Yeah, Michael. Cry like a bitch.

"What, are you ready to do as you're told?"

"Yes, Master..."

"Good." He unchained my hands. "Now I want you to get into that bed, and I want you to make Brian scream."

"What?"

"You heard me, you cunt, I said make him scream. Now, DO IT." He gave me a good hard push in the center of the back, and I stumbled towards the bed. But I was still reluctant. Hurt Brian...

"Or I could chain you back up and you can watch me do it!"

My head snapped back up. "No, master, I will." I didn't want Trent to touch him any more. He wasn't going to lay another finger on my beautiful Brian, not if I could help it.

He detached my leash from the bedpost and I climbed up onto the bed with Brian, taking my pants the rest of the way off.

"Brian..." I mewled, pushing some hair from his face.

"Shut up!" Trent slapped me and I cried out. "Lay down on top of him."

I laid him back, placing his arms up above his head and settling between his legs.

"Now here, you take his leash--" he handed it to me, "And I want you to bite him. On the neck."

I leaned over and kissed the spot on his neck once, holding his head in my hands, before I bit down. I heard him groan, and he stiffened, so I pulled away and looked up at Trent. He shook his head.

"No. Harder."

I did it again, sinking my teeth in deeper. He gripped my sides with his legs and bit down hard on the gag, moaning louder. Suddenly, I felt a sharp jerk on my leash.

"No, you stupid cunt. Draw blood."

"Yes master."

I looked down at Brian. He closed his eyes, grimacing, and nodded his head. For a third time, I sunk my teeth into his neck, and this time he screamed past the gag, arching his back. Blood came rushing out between my teeth, and I forced myself to pull away and look up at Trent.

"Good boy. Go ahead and drink that, it's your reward."

I didn't even look at Brian before I put my mouth over the bite marks and sucked. I heard him whimper, so I jerked his leash. You don't bitch and moan when I'm feeding. He stopped, but I could still feel his chest heaving beneath me.

"Good, Mikey!" Trent said, smiling, "Very good! Assert your dominance over him, it's cute. Now how about you take that gag away, and untie his hands, and see what else he can do with that mouth. Okay?"

"Yes, Master."

I pulled the gag from his teeth and sat back on my knees, unchaining his wrists. "Come here..." I beckoned to him and tugged a little on his leash. He sat up, and crawled over to me on his hands and knees. Blood was still leaking out of the bite marks. He untied his ponytail and let his hair fall down around his shoulders. I ran my hand across his cheek, brushing the tears from his perfect face. He leaned over above me and began to kiss my ear, nibbling at my gauge.

"I'm sorry, Michael," he whispered, so softly it was almost inaudible. "I'm so sorry..." I could hear the tears clinging to his voice as his hot breath tickled my ear. It gave me goosebumps.

I pulled him in by the back of the neck and pressed my lips against his to keep from sobbing. He leaned me back, cradling me like a baby in his arms while we kissed. He wrapped his hand around my neck like he was trying to choke me, but he didn't squeeze. That's just how Brian kisses. I thought it was passionate. I caressed his high cheekbones with my fingers as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

"Thats enough," Trent said forcefully, pulling me out of his arms, "Brian knows how to deep-throat, isn't that right?"

I gaped at him. "You... You what?"

He closed his eyes and hung his head. "Yes..." His voice was hoarse.

"How about you suck Mikey's cute little cock then, hmm? Shouldn't be hard, he's so small."

Brian tossed his hair back from his face and got back down on his hands and knees. He wouldn't meet my gaze.

He took the numb, pathetic synthetic in his hand and brought it to his lips, running his tongue over the head. My voice cracked as I wrung his leash in my hands. It still felt good. Like having someone suck on your clit. He kissed his way all up and down my length, biting gently and sucking. I groaned and ran my fingers through his gorgeous, long, black hair, pulling it away from his eyes. For a moment, just a fraction of a split second, I closed my eyes and forgot where we were. For that minute portion of an instant, it was just us. No leashes, no blood, no gags, no Trent. Only Brian, and how beautifully he was loving me. But then-

"In, you whore," Trent commanded, grabbing Brian by the neck and pushing his head down onto my cock. He cried out in surprise, choking. I threw my head back and let out a breathy moan as I felt the sensative head of my penis come in contact with the back of his throat. "Music to my fuckin' ears..." Trent sighed, sitting back and running a hand over his own cock.

Brian un-impaled himself, gasping for air. But after a moment, he resumed his sweet tonguing. He took me in his mouth and sucked, bobbing his head up and down. He moaned, and the vibrations sent shockwaves down my shaft and through to my stomach. With each thrust, Brian pushed me deeper and deeper into his mouth, until I could feel the back of his throat closing around the head of my penis again.

"Oh, God, Brian..." I gasped, "Oh, fffuck, that feels so good--"

"You like that, slut?" Trent brushed a strand of hair from my face. "Answer me," he coaxed.

"Yes sir."

He slapped me, sending stinging pain through my cheek. I felt the warmth spread across my face as he continued to speak.

"How about that? Do you like that? Hmm?? Because that's what this feels like to watch!" he snarled in my ear. "Enough! Stop it, I'm bored with this. Michael, lay down on your back."

Brian pulled my cock out of his mouth and laid me back, even though I didn't need him to. But he's always had this thing for treating me like his helpless little baby. Brian took care of me.

"Fuck him." Trent commanded. "Like you did on his birthday."

"Trent..." he moaned, "Trent, you've made your point, don't you think this has gone on long--"

"I SAID FUCK HIM!!!" He swung hard, and his fist made a dull thud as it slammed into Brian's cheek. I think his knuckles popped, but I'm not sure.

"BRIAN!!!" I jumped up to my knees, catching him in my arms as he collapsed backwards. There was a split along his left cheekbone, and it was bleeding. After a moment though, he had sat back up again. Slowly. He looked up at Trent, and his eyes bore the look of an animal that's been hit just one too many times. Resignation showed on his face. Submission. Closing his eyes, he spat some blood out onto the sheets.

"Yes Master."

It was over now. We were done fighting it. Trent was going to get what he wanted.

He spread my legs, sucking on two of his fingers before he pushed them into my opening. Our eyes met as he started pumping them in and out, and he leaned down and kissed me again. I felt him place the head of his cock at my opening, and begin to push.

"Brian-- aahhh--" No, no, he was doing it all too fast! I wasn't ready!! My voice rose in pitch and volume, and I arched my back as he inched his way into me. The pain was unbelievable. Excrutiating.

"Shh, baby, put your arms around me," he said breathlessly, "Oh, God, that's good..." He started to work in and out of me, slowly at first. I felt him planting kisses all over my face and neck and soon the pain turned to the sweet, velvet friction I loved so much. I moaned, clinging to Brian's lean body as he made love to me. Some of the blood from the wounds on his neck and face was dripping onto me, and it was driving me insane with lust. I opened my mouth to catch some of the drops on my tongue. I always did like how Brian tasted...

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Trent was masturbating, his gaze fixed upon us. Our eyes met.

"Come on, Brian. Like you fuckin' mean it," he said breathlessly.

Brian looked down at me and kissed hungrily at my open mouth, sucking my tongue. He immidiately became an animal, thrusting harder, deeper and faster into me, driven by carnal desire. I felt like I was on fire. He started to get very rough, even biting and nipping at my neck as he fucked me. His stomach ground against my hard member with each thrust of his hips, it was tortourous. I screamed his name and dug my fingernails into his back, oh, God, I wanted him to be so close to him, I wanted to BE him.

I heard his voice start to crack, and I recognized the familiar sound of desparation in his tone as he drew near his climax. He quickened his pace. Trent did too.

"Cum inside him," he ordered.

"Michael-- Michael, I'm gonna cum--" With one final thrust, he held his cock in deep penetration and shot one, two, three, four, five streams of sperm into me. I tightened my muscles around him, holding him within me as his orgasm ripped through his body. He arched his back and gasped my name, bucking with the heat.

The next thing I knew, Trent was on his knees by my side, holding his cock in Brian's face.

"Open your mouth, now!" he commanded, shoving his length between Brian's lips. He choked, and his eyes began to water. Trent grabbed a handful of his hair and only made a few thrusts into his mouth before he came, his semen dripping out around his cock and down Brian's chin. He recoiled, trying to spit it out, but Trent held his jaw closed. "Swallow it..." His voice was cold and menacing.

He tried to jerk away, groaning in protest.

"Swallow it!"

One tear ran down his face as he choked it down, gagging on the bitter fluid.

12