The Remedy is Worse...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thats better." He threw Brian down on top of me again, and he collapsed in my arms, shaking. I wrapped my body around him, cradling him as he buried his face in my chest. Trent stood up, towering over us. "Michael doesn't deserve to climax," he said, pushing my head to the side with his foot. "Isn't that right?"

No!! Oh, God, no! He couldn't do that to me! But I had to do what he said. I had to just bite the bullet and finish this so I could get Brian out of there. "Yes, master..."

He smiled down at us. "Thats exactly right. I hope you learned a lesson today, Michael. Now get your pathetic little tranny ass out of my house. And take this trash with you."

On unstable legs, Brian and I stood up and dressed, allowing Trent to strip us of our collars. I stuffed my throbbing cock back into my pants (actually Brian's pants) with some difficulty, pulled on my shirt, and looked up at Trent.

"Out! I'm serious!" he shouted, taking me by the back of the neck and pushing me to the door. I reached back behind me and grabbed Brian's hand, pulling him with me. And the next thing we knew, we were standing on Trent's porch, with a door being slammed in our faces. And all of a sudden, I became very conscious of his hand on mine. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, and after a long, tense silence, we collapsed in eachother's arms and let the tears stream down our faces.

12