The Reminder

Story Info
I am reminded who gets to enjoy orgasms.
1.5k words
4.03
18k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my wife's vibrator fills the bathroom, even through the closed door.

"Oh fuck!" I hear her moan.

I so desperately want to be in bed with her, licking her and fucking her with her dildo. I want to be pleasuring her myself but I am alone in the bathroom.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH"

She clearly isn't missing my attentions as I struggle, collar locked to the toilet, my hands locked in mittens so I can't free myself.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

My wife's amazing sounds of arousal swell my penis. It makes a valiant attempt to burst from it's chastity cage but it and I know that it isn't going to be free for a long long time.

"Oh oh oh oh! Whew!"

After what seems like an eternity, she turns off the vibrator. I attentively listen to her roll over and go to sleep.

I know that it will take me at least another hour to fall asleep on the cold hard bathroom floor.

Why am I sleeping in the bathroom again tonight?

What was my transgression?

I came. No, that isn't accurate, I simply ejaculated.

My sleeping in the bathroom is a punishment for that ejaculation. Well, not a punishment actually, more of a reminder. A reminder that for this year at least, all the orgasms in the house are for my wife.

You see, it started about 3 months ago.

-------------------------------------

"O.K., tell me again."

"All the orgasms this year are yours," I reply to my wife.

"And why are all the orgasms mine?"

"Because I have been failing to please you."

"How have you failed to please me?" she asks, knowing my reply.

"I orgasm too quickly to give you any pleasure."

"That's right. One or two thrusts and then you are done. Then what happens after your orgasm?"

"I'm not in the mood again for sex for several weeks."

"Is that fair to me?"

"No Mistress."

"So what did we decide to try this year to make everything better?"

"We decided that I won't be allowed to orgasm any more and that I need to spend the year focusing completely on your pleasure."

"Are you happy with this plan?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm not sure, you don't sound too convinced. Beg me to deny you orgasms. I need to be convinced that you are committed to our idea."

"Please Mistress. I have been so selfish. I really, really want to please you. I get more pleasure from pleasing you than I get from my own orgasms anyway. Please deny me any orgasms to help me stay focused on pleasing you."

"And for a whole year? Are you ready for that?"

"Yes Mistress, last year we had sex less than once a month and I know it was less than satisfying for you. I owe you at least a year of pleasure."

"'At least' huh? I like the sound of that."

-------------------------------------

And so it began.

We have "played" around with long term chastity on and off for most of our relationship. It usually lasts a few weeks, often several months but then something happens and we seem to stop for a long time. This last break went on for quite some time though and my wife was clearly tired of the break.

This chastity period was going to be serious.

Anyway, this evening current played out like so many of our nights since "the talk."

My wife reads in bed while I do the evenings dishes and clean the house. You'd be amazed at all the pent up energy you have when being denied orgasms. Cleaning for her helps release at least some of that tension.

When I am done cleaning the house I go into the bedroom and climb into bed with her.

I simply cannot help myself from touching and caressing her body. This is something that my wife loves about having me locked up. I just can't get enough of her.

She is still reading as I gently kiss her back. "Mmm, that's nice," I hear.

I spend almost an hour simply kissing her back and neck. There is no rush as the outcome for me is the same regardless. The feel of her skin in my mouth is sensational. It's been months now since I have had my cock touched, sucked, fucked or in any other way directly stimulated. This lack of direct stimulation to my dick has made the rest of my body unbelievably sensitive to touch. It's like being a horny teenager and feeling the slight brush of your girlfriends leg.

She rolls over giving me access to her breasts and stomach.

I suck and worship each breast. I linger around her nipples. I lick under her breast catching all the sweat and arousing aroma.

Suddenly my wife grabs my head and pulls it down to her crotch.

She is unbelievably wet. The scent of arousal fills my nostrils.

I lick her up and down her slit carefully listening to her moans as direction.

There is no need to hurry or rush. This is not foreplay for a quick fucking. This is sex. I derive all my sexual pleasure from feeling her pussy on my lips. From tasting her sex. There is no rush.

She breathes deeper and moans loudly.

I suck and bite slightly at her clit and she arches her back hard.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"

She is orgasming strongly now. My head is almost crushed between her thighs.

After several minutes she releases her grasp on my skull.

"Wow! Thanks, I really needed that, but that's enough for tonight. Climb up here and cuddle me."

One of my wife's favorite things is that she now gets exactly the amount of sex she wants. When she feels like going for hours I am not distracted by my own desire to orgasm nor do I end up having one and then feeling done.

When she feels like a quick session that's fine too. She feels no guilt about not getting me off as that was never going to happen anyway.

We cuddle as I listen to her slow breathing until she finally falls asleep. With my overwhelming arousal and painful erection it takes me quite a bit longer to fall asleep.

Unfortunately though, my body betrays me midway through the night. I wake to the sensation of semen filling my panties as the image of me fucking my wife fades away. Even my dreams ruin my orgasms!

When the fog of the dream finally fades I know what I am supposed to do.

"Mistress..." I gently whisper into her ear.

"Mmm, what?" she groggily replies.

"I am so sorry, I had an orgasm."

"Oh sweetie, you know that only I am supposed to have those."

"I know Mistress. I'm sorry."

"It looks like you need a reminder about that doesn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I can't remember how we remind you. Do you?"

Of course we both know very well that she remembers. She does love to make me ask for it though. She loves that the suggestion comes from me.

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me."

"I don't get to sleep with you in your bed and must be locked to the toilet for the night."

"Oh that's right. Remind me, why do we have you sleep there when you ejaculate?" she teases me.

"I need to be reminded that my orgasms come with a penalty. That all the pleasurable orgasms are for you. By spending the night locked to the toilet I will be reminded of that and I won't accidentally equate my orgasms with my own pleasure."

"Hmm. Beg me."

"Please Mistress, I have to be reminded that I am not to have pleasurable orgasms, that all the pleasure is for you alone. My body forgot that and I made a mess in my panties. Please lock me to the toilet to make me remember that only you get to enjoy orgasms."

I watch my wife put her hand between her legs. She is clearly masturbating under the covers.

"I'm not convinced. Beg me more." she says breathlessly while stroking herself.

"Please, please Mistress. All the pleasure is for you. I need to be locked up to punish me for my orgasm. You need to ensure that I don't want them or try to have them on purpose. I need to know that any orgasm comes with a price. Only you should enjoy the afterglow of an orgasm. Please send me out of your bed and lock me to the toilet."

"Ok. I guess you are right. Go get your things."

I go to the closet and get out the necessary equipment. I put on a collar with a chain and put bondage mitten cuffs on my hands. She locks the cuffs and takes me to the bathroom where she locks the chain to the toilet.

"Good night and have a nice think about who is supposed to have the orgasms. I know that I certainly will" she says with a smirk as she closes the door.

I hear her climb onto the bed and start up her vibrator.