The Remote Cabin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom intensified his thrusts, he began rolling partway over her. Milla, sensing the change, slipped away, allowing Angelica to roll all the way to the ground. She opened her eyes wide as Tom finally found the perfect leverage. Her moans got much louder, and she was soon panting, being rocked beneath Tom's thrusts.

So different than being fucked by a girl with a strap-on! So fucking different. When she felt his fingers touching the sides of her breasts, she lifted herself slightly and gasped as Tom grabbed both her breasts in his large hands. She grinned when she heard him whisper "Shit!" but that grin turned into an open-mouthed gasped as Tom used her breasts as even more leverage.

Angelica suddenly remembered that she had asked him to go gently and, between breaths, she began to ceaselessly repeat "Harder!" At first she was whispering, then louder and louder until she was almost screaming it. She felt herself being pushed forwards, felt him having to reposition himself every five to ten thrusts. She also felt the burgeoning of a mighty climax between her legs and even echoes of that climax in her nipples. "Fuck!" she shouted briefly as the first wave hit her, her breath caught in her throat for a long time as her orgasm bloomed inside her.

When she finally released it, she was ravaged by her climaxed and screamed just like Milla had earlier. Some small corner of her mind knew that she was going to be teased about this later, but right now she didn't care. She realized that she was drenched in sweat, feeling it against the grass and especially Tom's body against her thighs, ass, back and even on her breasts. Every time he squeezed them, she could feel his fingers sliding against her nipples.

She reached above her head to grab his hair, keeping him close to her. But as he own orgasm was beginning to wane, she felt his exploding. Feeling a man climaxing inside her, imagining the sperm filling her vagina for the first time in years triggered a second climax. It was much small er than the first, but she still shook with it, laughing uncontrollably as Tom kept fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She was sure she would be sore from this, sore from ten minutes under a man. But fuck was this worth it!

When Tom pulled away and fell to the ground on his back, Angelica rolled on her side to look at him. He was still gasping for breath, a huge grin on his face. As she felt his cum leaking from her pussy, she saw that his cock was still hard and she jumped on it. Before Tom could do anything about it, Angelica sat on him and empaled herself in cowgirl. Hypersensitive, Tom jerked his eyes opened as he sat up. "Shit! Don't move!" he was clearly in pain yet was laughing all the same. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

Soon though, he realized that his hug had placed his face right between her breasts. Just as he was feeling his cock beginning to deflate, he closed his mouth on her nipple. He saw that it was now her turn to be oversensitive, and Angelica gasped as he sucked her nipple hard. He was laughing as he switched to her other nipple. Reaching for Milla, Tom pulled her down and as she knelt next to him, he pulled her close and sucked on her nipples as well. Both girls laughed and Milla scooted closer to let Tom have his way with their breasts.

Tom simply couldn't believe what was happening. Couldn't believe? Heck he couldn't even understand it! He knew it was biologically impossible for him to become hard again after two such powerful climaxes, but he was still driven to try. Usually, like most guys, his lust was sated after even a single orgasm. But even though he felt his cock sagging inside Angelica, the fact that it was inside that incredible girl, and the fact that he was feasting over four glorious breasts, two of which belonging to Milla, Tom still found a reason to hope.

And indeed, after a few minutes of this insane feast of breasts, Angelica said "Hmmm... What do we have here?"

Milla, one of her nipples inside Tom's mouth again, replied "Really?"

"Oh yes..."

"My turn!" the bright blonde chirped.

Reclining back down, Tom watched Angelica pulling off of him and Milla squatting over his cock in the cowgirl position. He wanted to feel every single detail of this penetration, wanted to feel every inch of her pussy as she sat, but he was too far gone. He groaned as she impaled herself on him and began riding him. His arms stretched above his head, his eyes closed, Tom never even saw Angelica squatting over his face until her pussy touched his lips. He could taste his own cum on her lips, which he didn't really mind, but as his tongue delved deeper, he finally tasted the pussy he had dreamed about so long.

He couldn't see much anymore, with Angelica's ass over his face, but he knew that the girls were kissing above him. Reaching up for theirs breasts again, he slipped his hands between them, squeezing, caressing and mauling the generous flesh. In a blur he felt Milla climaxing upon his cock, then Angelica soon after as she writhed all over his face.

When he felt the stirrings of his own unexpected climax, Tom was briefly afraid that pain would overwhelm his pleasure. It didn't turn out that way, with pleasure barely edging out pain. He wasn't sure if he had any sperm left to ejaculate, but his body certainly tried to, spasming and jerking up into Milla's pussy. When both girls got up, they tried to grab his hands and invited him to swim in the lake to cool down. But Tom simply shook his head, completely exhausted. He was content to lay there in the warm grass under the sun. The girls sat with him for a while, talking and laughing, but Tom wasn't paying attention.

When they left for the lake, he remained there, grinning ear to ear, letting his mind attempt to wrap around what had happened. When he eventually sat up, he stared at the girls as they swam and played in the water. Tom had no idea what was going to happen next: not in the coming months, week or days, nor even in the coming minutes.

Letting lust consume you was one thing, but now... As he was getting closer to them, Milla spotted him and ran to him, embracing him in a huge hug. Tom, looking up, saw Angelica coming to join her and embrace them both. He knew they would have to talk soon, and some part of him was slightly afraid of that conversation. For now though, none of them were inclined to talk and they simply enjoyed the rest of the summer day together.