The Renaissance Faire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Jeff gasped. He was ecstatic. He had always found Stacie so sexy, so desirable. She was more cute than beautiful but that was also what made her so sexy, so alluring. Her innocent demeanor only furthered his interest, his desire, and here she now was, stroking his dick with her soft, little innocent feminine fingers. "Oh Stacie, that's so, so good."

Stacie looked into Jeffrey's lust-filled eyes. "You really like it?"

"Oh man, yes. It feels so fucking good," he gasped.

"Hush," Stacie scolded him. She halted her stroking. "Don't talk like that, now. That's very dirty and wrong." She really didn't like foul language. "I'll just stop if you use another word like that."

"Oh gosh, yes, Stacie. I'm sorry. I really am. I won't do that again. I promise."

"Well, okay," she replied, accepting the boy's apology. She resuming her stroking. She didn't really want to stop now anyway. She wanted to see what happens when he finishes. Her heart fluttered as she thought about that.

She began to stroke him more vigorously, but again asserted, "You promise you won't tell anyone." If it got around that she used her hand on a guy's penis that would most certainly damage her reputation, even if it was a for a good cause, and was just innocent and playful, and everything.

"No, no," he reassured her. He would only tell his friends.

"It's not like we're really having sex, you know," she reassured him or, more accurately, herself, as she again tickled the knob with her fingers, feeling some slippery moisture leaking out the tip.

"No, no, it's not," he again asserted, his voice now a bit breathless. As far as he was concerned she could call it anything she wanted.

"I'm just doing this to help with the sorority, you know," she explained as she worked his fluid into his smooth, soft, shiny crown, her fist still working on the shaft. She realized that she better make this end soon as it would be one long kiss indeed.

Jeff began to subtly thrust his hips forward, gently fucking her fist with his cock as she continued to stroke him.

"Goodness," Stacie softly exclaimed, as she noticed the boy thrusting his thing in and out of her fist. This was beginning to look, and feel, a bit more like sex, like dirty sex. But, there was certainly no turning back now, and she matched his thrusts with her pounding fist.

"Are you going to do it?" She asked, politely, and encouragingly. She could feel her heart rate accelerating with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Almost there," he gasped, steadying himself by placing a hand on her shoulder, wanting so much instead to grasp hold of her breast. It only felt right and natural to do so, but he knew that she would likely be offended by that. He could feel that wonderful sensation of increasing pressure, the feeling that something ecstatic was about to happen and that he simply could not stop it.

"Yes," he gasped, bent forward, and felt his climax sweep over him, his dick jerking in the girl's hand, and then spitting forth a big wet glob of thick cum.

"Oh my goodness," Stacie exclaimed as she felt the thick hard penis twitch and swell within her fist, and then suddenly squirt out a glob of his gism, and right onto the front of her nice fresh and clean white maiden's dress.

Stacie's initial impulse was to try to stop it, as if one could in fact halt it by plugging the hole with her thumb, but she was also terribly curious and intrigued by the sight. It looked so awfully excited and happy, like it was literally bursting with joy. She could most certainly see that Jeff really liked it. He had such a blissful smile on his face, but her eyes stayed most closely fixed on the squirting, blasting, spraying crown. It just kept going! He seemed to have so much of stuff!

"Goodness, Jeffrey," she exclaimed. "When are you going to stop?" His penis just kept spitting and spouting globs and ropes of cum, all splashing down across the front of her dress.

Jeff hoped never. Was there a better experience, a better feeling in life, other than an orgasm? Perhaps there was, but you could not convince Jeffrey of that at the moment. Plus, it was such a nice fantasy come true, cumming at the hand of the cute, innocent Stacie. Perhaps nobody would in fact ever really believe this unless, of course, they got her to do it for them as well. But, Jeff was already thinking of trying to get some more money to do it again later, real soon later.

He did though, of course, eventually stop.

Stacie squeezed out the last remaining drops. That seemed like the natural, appropriate thing to do. She even held out her dress to catch them. She didn't want to make a mess of the booth. Miss Wormer would most certainly disapprove of that, particularly if she knew what it was. But, of course, that only caused her to become more fully aware of what might perhaps be a bigger problem. "Jeffrey, jeepers, look at what a mess you made on my dress!"

"Oh, yeah," Jeff timidly admitted. He did feel bad about that, and he had no idea what to do about it, his mind in somewhat of a confused fog as he slipped his slackening dick back into his underwear and slacks.

Stacie reached into her purse, pulled out her handkerchief, and tried to wipe it off. She was able to get some of it. She was surprised, though, how thick and viscous it was.

"You can hardly notice it, Stacie, really," Jeff suggested. "I mean with your dress being white and everything. You can just say that some guy spilled his drink on you while you were kissing him."

"I don't know," Stacie replied, still trying to clean it off, but it wasn't actually a bad suggestion, and was in fact close to the truth.

"Well, um, I guess I better go," Jeff further suggested, and quickly extricated himself from the booth.

Just like her mother had once warned her, Stacie thought. Once the boy has his pleasure he is out the door. But, she didn't really mind as she was a little embarrassed at having him watch her as she tried to dab up and wipe off his ejaculation. Plus, she had been curious about one thing.

She brought the handkerchief to her nose, and took a cautious, tentative sniff.

"Goodness," she said softly, to nobody in particular. She was surprised at how nice it smelled. It didn't stink at all. In fact, it was a kind of a nice fresh, fruity aroma. She smiled as she slipped the handkerchief into a pocket and pulled the curtain open, signaling that she was back in business.

She was greeted by a burst of applause, along with many shouts as to why the privacy for so long. It actually hadn't been that long, but for a kiss it was probably pretty long. Stacie's face again turned red, wondering if anyone knew what she had just done. But, she also see saw an opportunity.

"If thee be curious as to the services of this fair lass, please, come, enter my booth and I shall provide thee with a maiden's kiss."

Her line quickly grew. It wasn't that anyone had any real thought that she was doing anything inappropriate. The Renaissance Faire management would certainly not care for that, and most certainly would not the local police. Plus, Stacie did appear very much like the innocent maiden. But, there was really something quite appealing, quite titillating, about kissing such a sweet, pure girl, and apparently she provided a very nice, full, sustained kiss that she wanted privacy in doing so. It would be well worth the fee.

For some time that was in fact all that Stacie did, and much of the time pulling the curtain shut as she had done for Jeffrey. She was now really enjoying the kisses, each time wondering what the guy's penis might look like, might feel like, perhaps even wondering what it might taste like. She imagined that there must be lots of differences between them. None of the guys though were asking for more than a kiss, much to her relief and frustration.

The aroma of the cum did not prove to be a problem. She explained that it was a natural fruity perfume commonly worn by the ladies of the Elizabethan period. She knew, of course, the truth, and it only made her all the more titillated, perhaps even, dare she say, lustful, as she gave another guy a full, deep, sustained kiss, pressing her body, her breasts, against his manly, tight chest, breathing in the scent of Jeffrey's cum.

She did wonder if any of these young, and older, men wanted more than just a kiss. But, she wasn't about to just come out and ask. It kind of felt like being a prostitute or something, and even if just one guy got upset and told on her she would probably get into quite serious trouble.

She did, though, come up with a plan, inspired by a rather special customer, Mr. Humboldt, the biology professor.

She smiled coquettishly at the professor as he entered the booth, tilted her head, closed the curtain, and greeted him by saying, "Mr. Humboldt, have you come to kiss the fair maiden's pretty lips?"

It was very evident though that the professor felt rather awkward about being in the booth with the young undergraduate. He very much appreciated Stacie closing the curtain. He wasn't at all sure that the Dean of Livingston College would approve of such a thing if he happened to walk by, and who knows who else might be out there. But, even with the curtain closed he could not bring himself to ask for much.

"Stacie, yes, um, well, perhaps I shall have a kiss on the back of your hand?" Even doing just that made him feel uncomfortable. You really shouldn't be kissing your students! Not even anywhere on their bodies. He could feel himself getting erect at being within such an intimate moment and place with the pretty little Stacie, and feeling quite guilty over that.

The professor had long admired Stacie's allure within the class, her lovely little legs beneath her desk, her perky firm breasts above her desk, and her gay, innocent, sweet smiles. He did though feel like quite the jerk, if not the pervert, for finding her so attractive. When he saw her within the kissing booth he knew he had to do it. It was an opportunity that would never come again, but now that he was here, in the small private enclosure, he opted for just a quick peck on the back of her hand.

"Oh, but sir, no, no. For only a few more farthings I could give you a kiss on the lips." She dropped the dialect.

"Oh, I just don't think that would be right, Stacie, you being one of my students...and everything." He didn't add that their striking differences in age was another problem, as he didn't really want to openly acknowledge that.

Stacie giggled at the professor's evident nervousness. "Oh, Professor Humboldt, don't be silly. It's all just innocent fun, and I'm finding that I'm kind of liking it, giving all these handsome guys, and men, a nice big kiss. You're certainly a very handsome man yourself, Professor Humboldt."

The professor had to smile at that. Flattery will get you everywhere.

"Don't you want to give me a kiss too?"

He wanted to do a lot more than that, which was his problem. His face reddened as he admitted, "Well, yes, certainly. I would not be adverse to, um...that."

"Of course not, silly. Now come here and give me a big kiss. It's the least I can do for you being such a good teacher!" She reached out and pulled the man toward her, even pressing her body, her breasts, against him.

Professor Humboldt sighed with deep satisfaction as he felt the young lady's lips against his own, and those round, soft perky breasts pressing so hard against his chest. He knew what he would be thinking about that evening, as he pulled out his cock from his pajama bottoms. Even a professor does have to take care of himself.

It was at this moment that Stacie had her inspiration. She pressed her thigh in between the professor's legs, against his crotch, and quickly discovered that he was indeed enjoying this kiss very, very much. She broke away to look up into his eyes with her own large round green eyes to say, "Professor Humboldt, my goodness, you're all excited, aren't you, sir."

"Oh gosh! No! No!" He quickly covered himself with his hands. "I'm so sorry, Stacie! Please!"

"Oh professor, no, no, don't feel that way," Stacie tried to reassure him.

"Honestly, dear. I really am sorry. Here, I'll give you something extra, just don't tell anyone, please." He reached back for his wallet, but found it rather difficult to try to extract it while still using his other hand to keep the source of his embarrassment hidden.

"But, professor, you can't leave the booth like that!" Stacie exclaimed, pointing at what was hidden behind his hand.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, um." He turned away from her. "Just give me a second." It wouldn't take long for it to go back down. Embarrassment and anxiety can have that effect.

"Will you let me see it, Professor Humboldt?"

"What?" That kind of comment wasn't going to help it go down. His dick in fact swelled back up to full strength, wanting very much to show itself to Stacie. It was really pushing out his boxers and slacks.

"I did always wonder what it looked like." That was only half-true. She hadn't ever wondered what Professor Humboldt's penis looked like, but she had wondered about other guys, and she was quite sincerely interested now in what it looked like.

Professor Humboldt was shocked. This girl, this innocent sweet thing, had been wondering what his cock looked like? This was so very, very wrong, and even perhaps dangerous.

Stacie didn't wait for a reply, if one was in fact coming. "Nobody will know, Professor Humboldt. It's just the two of his in here." She boldly reached out, pulled away his hand with her left hand, and lightly traced the tips of her fingers of her right hand up and down the bulge. "Oh my," she whispered as she again snuggled up close to him. "I think you must have a really, really big one."

Stacie's behavior was quite surprising to the professor and to herself. But, her feelings had been so stirred and heated for quite some time with all that kissing, and with her experience with Jeffrey. It was also true that they were all alone and nobody would know.

He still didn't say anything. The professor didn't really want to say yes or no.

Stacie slowly pulled down the professor's zipper. The sound of the metal gradually opening was rather telling and, to the both of them, kind of loud, at least contrasting with the silence within the small booth, contrasting with the noise of the crowd through the curtain.

Once the zipper was down she stepped back, her feelings of awkwardness and uncertainty momentarily overtaking her. "Um, would you get it out for me...sir?" She felt like she was asking him to open a door for her, as any gentleman would, but it was clearly a lot more than that.

Well, the professor felt, it appears that the decision had now been made. He reached into his boxers and pulled out his stiff dick for the student.

Stacie covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes opening up wide with surprise, shock, and delight. "My goodness, Professor Humboldt, you really do have a really, really big one!"

Professor Humboldt was indeed a bit larger than average, and to the inexperienced Stacie, who had previously seen just one, it did look quite huge.

The professor smiled with satisfaction. Students never seemed to be terribly impressed by him. It was a great accomplishment to have a Ph.D., to have gotten a job at the prestigious Livingston College. Yet, they provided him with no more respect than they would a high school teacher. Well, Stacie's admiration of his thick, hefty hard cock made up for quite a bit of that disappointment.

Stacie's heart was racing. She knew what she wanted to do. She just didn't know if she could bring herself to say it. But, her nostrils were still filling with the scent of Jeffrey's cum. She was perhaps intoxicated, if not inspired, by the toxic aroma. She was ready. She would do it. She said very quietly, very softly, "Would it be alright if I kissed it, Professor Humboldt?"

The professor glanced around. There were no apparent gaps in the curtain. They were indeed alone. There didn't appear to be any cameras. He replied, almost as quietly, "Yes, yes that would be fine, Stacie," his dick feeling like it wanted to stretch right out of its skin.

Stacie reached out and took hold of the professor's thick stiff cock. She smiled at him, and at the feel of the man's dick in her hand. Her second one in her life, and the second one that day! She knew she would forever remember this day, exploring a man's cock yet maintaining her vow of purity. It was really quite wonderful.

"You won't tell anyone I did this, will you, sir?" She felt comfortable about what she was doing, or at least mostly so, but she wasn't so sure that her sorority sisters, particularly those who had also pledged their purity, would agree. It would be best not to make it a point of discussion.

Stacie knelt down before the professor and closely studied his cock. Her eyes were just inches away and she could now give it a real good inspection. It was also even more impressive this close. The knob was just so big and shiny. It was like a big tasty plum perched atop a meaty shaft. Her tongue slid across her upper lip. She so much wondered what it would taste like.

It did have a very intriguing scent, a sort of musky, earthy aroma. She was pleasantly surprised at that. She would have thought that the smell would be rather unpleasant, if not stinky. After all, he pees through the thing, and guys aren't known for being particularly big on washing and smelling nice.

How many guys in fact actually wear cologne, she wondered. Certainly far less compared to the number of girls who wear perfume. Heck, there were even feminine perfumes, for down there, but she had to admit that she didn't use any such perfume herself, as there was no real reason to do so. It wasn't like Jack was going to sniff her down there. Still, why not make a cologne for a guy down there as well? Lots of girl friends will stick their noses in there, as she was doing right now herself. She placed her nose right up against the tip and breathed in deeply. She sighed with pleasure at the aroma. She wondered, maybe a guy doesn't really need cologne, for down there.

"You know, Professor Humboldt," Stacie explained, looking up at him, "I should let you know that I've never done this before."

The professor looked down into those large pretty green eyes, looking up at him from behind his long, thick dick. There was something that was really quite fetching about a girl's pretty smiling face, framed behind a man's hard, stiff dick.

He was surprised though to hear of Stacie's inexperience, but perhaps he shouldn't be. He had noticed the purity ring. His cock was to be her first? A strong sense of doubt and guilt returned. "Are you really sure you want to do this?"

Stacie gave him a reassuring smile as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "It kind of makes sense, doesn't it, Mr. Humboldt? You being an older man, and even a professor. It's like I'm in class or something, and you're the teacher."

He wasn't so sure it made any sense at all, but it sure did feel awfully good. In fact, he felt already on the verge of cumming as he watched the girl lean forward to plant a firm kiss on the very tip of his knob.

Stacie felt her heart race and her face flush red as her lips touched the man's cock. She was really doing it. She was kissing a guy's penis. She couldn't imagine what her mother would think right now if she saw her. What would her sorority sister's think? They would most certainly be shocked, but she wondered if they would also be rather jealous as well. Purity girls aren't necessarily disinterested in sex. They're just denying themselves the pleasure.

Stacie planted a series of kisses all over the man's cock. The professor smiled. She could do a lot more things with her lips besides little kisses, things that would provide him with more intense tactile pleasure, but perhaps not more visual pleasure. She just looked so very adorable kissing him all over like that, like she loved his cock with all her heart and so much wanted him to know it.