The Renaissance Faire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, here she was, Pamela entirely butt naked; well, her butt entirely butt naked, presenting herself like some wanton slut, even calling out for him. He looked around for some hidden camera, but seeing none he quickly removed his rapidly stiffening cock from his briefs and slacks, although glancing around once more as he did so, making sure that they were indeed entirely hidden below the shoulders.

He stepped up to Pamela, his hard jutting dick waving before him, a big grin on his face, his eyes now fixed on an even better prize than her pink derriere (albeit clearly a very sweet treasure): Pamela's sweet little honeypot, poking out from between her lily white thighs. Those feminine lips looked so innocent, so sweet, yet so luridly obscene. They were literally dripping with lust.

He hesitated though just prior to his cock actually touching her. If he was wrong it would be a mistake with some pretty serious consequences. He stared at his twitching knob, less than an inch away from the sweetly wet glistening slit. How could be so close yet not go further?

"Boooooo!" "Wimp!" "Spank her!" The crowd was taunting him. They thought he was having second thoughts. They were right, but not about the spanking.

"Oh yes, please do, kind sir, I really must have it!" Pamela loudly pleaded, shoving her butt and cunnie back as far as she could, making the contact for him, exclaiming as she did, "Oh yes, yes, that's right, that's it," she gasped. She lifted her bottom up higher, getting all the way up on her tip toes, pressing her hot, steamy, pining cunnie lips against the man's dick. But she could not mount him herself. He would have to do it for her.

And Timothy did, grasping his stiff shaft in his hand, crouching down a bit, and positioning it at the entrance to Pamela's broiling, dripping, feverish cunt.

He wasn't quite sure precisely where to place it, but Pamela shifted her ass a bit to help the man.

"Spank her!" "Get on with it!" "Spank the wench!" the crowd continued to yell in frustration.

Tim raised a hand up, bringing on the cheers of the crowd, and as she drove his dick home he slapped Pamela's ass.

SMACK!

"Yeooow," Pamela squealed, startled by the harsh smack, as well as by the driving cock up her cunt. She had, of course, been expecting the latter onslaught, but it had been so long since one had been up there that it was still rather startling.

Tim was beyond ecstacy. He had never felt anything so amazingly wonderful before. He had not imagined how tight Pamela's cunt would feel, how every tingly nerve of his dick would be so deliciously squeezed and embraced by her soft, wet inner flesh. "I'll give you a real hard, spanking, Pamela!" Tim loudly proclaimed.

"Timothy?" Pamela called out, her head raising up in confusion and wonder.

Tim pulled his dick back and then drove it even harder deep into her fucking tight cunt. It was just pure wonderment, his cock so tightly smothered and choked by soft, wet, squishy cunt flesh. And, to maintain the charade, to keep the crowd happy, he again spanked her bottom at the same time.

SMACK!

"Yow!" Pamela squealed.

The crowd was ecstatic. This was what they had wanted to see.

"Timothy Boon?!" Pamela again asked. Pamela had so much wanted to be fucked, had been yearning wantonly for it, but by Timothy Boon?!

The joy of the crowd was substantial but they weren't nearly as elated as Tim, who again pulled back, enjoying how Pamela seemed to be clenching his cock with her cunt, as if she was desperately afraid of losing it. She need not though be concerned as he quickly drove it back in again.

SMACK!

"Yeow!" Pamela squealed, and this time called out more loudly, "Timothy Boon, it's you?!"

"Yes, yes, Pamela," he said with considerable glee. "Isn't this so cool"

"What? Wait!"

SMACK!

"NO! NOT SO HARD!" Pamela screeched. This whole thing was most certainly, very clearly, so out of control. Much as she wanted it she did not want to be fucked by Timothy Boon! This was so, so wrong.

Many in the crowd could see that the girl was not faking it. She was clearly upset. But, it was understandable though that occasionally one of the men got a bit carried away.

Tim wasn't entirely sure whether Pamela was referring to his spanking, his fucking, or both, or even whether she was just pretending for the sake of the crowd. But, she did sound kind of upset. Well, there was one way to find out. He held his cock still while he gave her another hard smack.

SMACK!

"TIMOTHY! STOP THAT! I MEAN IT! RIGHT NOW!"

Well, there was his answer. It was the hardness of the spanking she was objecting to. He tried a much more gentle spank, and with the other hand so that it wouldn't be on the same cheek. The cheek he had been spanking did look a little pink

Smack!

And he again plunged his cock up Pamela's preciously tight cunt.

"Ungh," Pamela grunted, feeling Tim's cock drive up into her young, tight, deprived, and yearning cunnie. That did feel so fucking good. Did it matter that it was Tim? Should it matter?

Smack! Smack!

Still, between gasps, grunts, and squeals, she did have to keep face, she did have to protest. And, maybe she really could get him to stop? "Timmy, please! It's just not right. It's not fair!" But, she was so confused.

The audience laughed and applauded. Apparently a classmate was now spanking her, and she was finding that to be particularly embarrassing. It was all the more amusing, particularly to the men, thinking back on how much fun it would have been to have had the opportunity to spank one of the stuck-up girls in their class, or perhaps a cheerleader, and certainly one of the women they now knew on the job.

The wives and girlfriends didn't find it as amusing, but they could appreciate the joke. Plus, a few of them had a female classmate or colleague that they wouldn't mind being in such a position.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh Timothy, no! You shouldn't be, um...you, now...ungh, spanking me! That's just so wrong. Please, please, stop!" She bucked her butt, trying to toss him off like a bronco, but there was really no way she could do so, not this effectively constrained within the confines of the pillory, and so thoroughly impaled by his cock.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

There was simply no way Tim was going to stop. What healthy young man would stop now? Plus, he felt that she was just acting, as he had been watching her for sometime, or at least that's what he told himself.

"Pamela, I love...spanking you so, so much!"

"Shut-up, Timmy! That's disgusting!" But perhaps she was as embarrassed or troubled by the fact that she had also wanted it so much, and had been wagging her naked bottom and hot, wet lusting cunnie at him.

The crowd roared with laughter.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Pamela. I wanted to spank you for so, so long!"

"Timothy, think of Professor Ernst!" He was their art history professor. "What if he knew?!"

Tim had a feeling she wouldn't tell, at least not about the fucking. He laughed, and said, "You can tell him now. He's right there," pointing to Professor Ernst in the audience.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Pamela couldn't see where Tim was pointing, but she looked out into the crowd as Tim continued to spank and fuck her, and she soon found him, standing toward the front, a big grin on his face.

"Professor Ernst! Oh my, oh no!" It would be so, so shameful for him to know he was fucking her, and not particularly good that he knew he was spanking her. She just didn't know what she should do; she was so confused, so aroused, so embarrassed, so excited.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Three more spanks rained down and three more thrusts drove home. Tim had his answer. Apparently she had no intention of telling him.

The professor smiled and waved at Pamela, feeling a little self-conscious himself, being noticed by Pamela as he was so clearly enjoying seeing her get a spanking.

Pamela's face turned beet red. "Oh, Professor, um, I'm so sorry! It's not...

Smack!

"Yeow! Ungh, what you think!"

She looked so scared and upset to the professor. But, what did she mean? It's not what you think? She was very clearly getting a spanking. That was rather obvious, to the say the least. But, he could understand her becoming embarrassed and distraught at seeing him there. He smiled reassuringly. "Pamela," he called out, "it's wonderful what you are doing! Very good, dear!" It was all for a good cause. She really shouldn't be embarrassed.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh, oh....um, thank you, sir," she gasped. Well, there was no way she could call the manager now and have her professor find out about this, although that train had long since departed anyway. She was surprised that it had even entered her mind again.

The professor slipped his hand into his slacks and, hopefully without Pamela noticing, squeezed his erection through his pocket. It was a very guilty pleasure, but Pamela was such a cute girl and somehow seeing her get spanked like this, panting and gasping with the excitement of it all, was just too much for him. Imagine a girl getting this excited at being spanked. He had to wonder, at least fantasize, if perhaps he should suggest that Pamela receive a spanking the next time she does poorly on a quiz.

And, Pamela was indeed enjoying the "spanking," perhaps too much. Tim was not a big guy, not by any means, but perhaps short guys can have big cocks? Of course, she wasn't about to ask him how big he was, now or any other time, blushing at the thought of seeing him in class tomorrow. What was she going to say? "Timothy!"

Smack!

"Oh my, please, you mustn't! Oh gracious!" Pamela objected, but this time with less sincerity, at least in her heart. It did feel awfully, awfully good. Maybe it felt especially big because it had been so long since the last one, or maybe because of her predicament, being almost forced to accept it.

She finally just gave herself fully over to the urgent fucking that she was receiving, squeezing hard on Tim's cock with her cunt, not to try to keep him out but to instead feel him with as much intensity as possible, switching from bucking and wriggling to humping and grinding.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" She loudly exclaimed, with a ferocity that shocked some of the crowd, including the professor.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Spank me so fucking hard, Timmy! Spank me even harder!"

Tim wasn't too sure if she meant fuck or spank, or both.

SMACK!

He rained down a particularly hard smack as he again drove his dick with even more ferocity up her tight, clenching cunt.

Pamela went over the edge. "Oh yes!" She gasped, "such a good spanking, such a good spanking, such a good spanking," she repeatedly gasped as her orgasm swept through her, her body twitching and shivering behind the curtained pillory, the crowd momentarily silenced by her sudden exclamation of intense joy, and even rapture, over the spanking.

Many in the crowd, including the Professor, did even wonder if this girl had in fact climaxed because she was being spanked. She had been spanked quite a bit through the day. Perhaps it finally got to her. It did kind of look that way. A number of women certainly felt it looked that way, and they squeezed the hands of their husband or partner, beginning to change their mind about the possibility of being spanked, as that young lady had clearly enjoyed it quite a bit.

Tim had the clearest evidence, feeling Pamela's cunt suddenly quivering around his cock. He was pleased and grateful for that, as he felt his own orgasm suddenly surge up from his loins. He seriously doubted that Pamela would want him to cum inside her and being the considerate gentleman he quickly pulled out as the first large glob burst forth from his swollen plum and splashed across Pamela's now rosy bottom.

He made vague gestures of continued spanking, doing his best as well to keep a straight face as his glazed eyes focused on his jerking, spitting, squirting cock, repeatedly unleashing wads and ropes of thick, viscous, sticky cum onto Pamela's little sweet derriere.

"Oooooooh," Pamela cooed, "Thank you, Timmy, thank you very much," feeling the soothing lotion get splashed across her stinging bum, mixing in with the continued bliss of her orgasm. She knew what it was, but she didn't mind at all. In fact, she welcomed it, not only because it felt good but also because it complemented so well her own climax. Somehow now it all just felt so right, her butt drenched with the consoling balm of Tim's spunk while her body and mind were comparably swamped by the waves of the blissful rapture of her orgasm.

The sight of his dick spraying white globs of cum all over Pamela's pink derriere was complemented equally well by Tim's own delirious climax. Orgasms are fantastic even with one's eyes closed, but it so nice when they are accompanied by a sight as delightful as one's dick squirting, spurting, and spewing sloppy slick stuff all over a cute perky pinky tush of a purity girl.

And, when it appeared to be finally subsiding, truly being the gentleman that he was, Tim quickly cleaned Pamela up with his shirt tail, even pulling her bloomers back up and pulling her dress back down before he left.

Pamela was very grateful for that, expressing her appreciation to Tim the next day (and evening).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. It was fun to write. If you did enjoy it, then please do take the bit of extra time to cast a vote. You may not appreciate how encouraging that is.