The Rendezvous

Story Info
He crosses paths with a woman.
6.8k words
3.29
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the kind of cool, crisp morning that you would expect from October. The first frost of the season was just beginning to melt from the grass so that the dog's paws and his sneakers were quiet wet before they'd even walked fifty yards.

They'd only just started coming here earlier that week. There were two baseball fields, a boat landing, a small playground and a few picnic tables. There was also a dirt road that ran along the left side of one of the ball fields off into the woods. They'd walked up there last time about a quarter mile until they'd reached the place were the road narrowed and grew over into a forest path as it curved off to the right. Straight ahead was a gate and on the other side of that a housing development.

The dog, Bailey, was an Australian Shepherd and, due to hundreds of years of breeding, loved to run fast and hard through the open ball fields. Jamie had read somewhere that even the Australian Shepherd that had never seen a sheep or cow would try to herd whatever seemed to need herding. This had been proven just yesterday when they'd been at the park and there were two small boys with their mother. Bailey had run happily up to them and, after giving them a good sniff, had run little circle round them. As the boys ran out onto the ball field, Bailey, true to his breed, ran full speed towards them, passing them close on one side and quickly circling back to nip at their heels and nudge their bottoms with his nose, prodding them in the direction of their mother, just as if they were sheep heading back to the pen.

Today, they had just gotten out of the car at the park. Bailey ran off to find a quiet spot do his thing. Jamie looked out across the park. The morning sun sparkled off the river like diamonds in a glass case. He smiled.

Just then, he heard a car coming down the dirt road. “Oh great!”, he thought, He was hoping they would have had the park to themselves. He watched it drive by. It was a cream colored SUV. A woman was driving it. Probably a mother bringing the kids to the playground. Since it was Monday morning they were probably small kids, which meat that Bailey would have to go on the leash, at least until they could walk far enough off. Bailey was great with kids, but little kids get scared easily and parents get nervous. “Damn!” he quietly swore.

Instead of stopping or slowing, though, she kept driving. He watched her as she drove by. She had shoulder length blonde hair, was in her mid to late thirties and was dressed professionally. She drove past the ball field and down the dirt road into the woods. He thought that was strange since there wasn't anything down that way or a way out of there. He expected to see her heading back in a moment once she got to the end and realized there was no where to go.

Bailey was done with his business and they headed out across the field. Jamie headed towards the river. They'd never been down there before and he was curious. As they approached the river bank, he could see a boat landing. There was a sign there forbidding swimming or driving vehicles in the area of the riverbank, except to pickup or drop off boats at the landing.

Bailey splashed into the water, dipping his nose in and snorting out cold water. He pranced and splashed for a moment and them came out and headed up the riverbank to the left. Jamie looked back where his van was parked. The woman hadn't come back out yet, he would have heard the wheels on the gravel of the parking area if she had. Curious. There was that housing development. Maybe she lived there and had a key to the gate?

He followed Bailey along the riverbank. There was a trail there and he could see that it seemed to curve around to the left through the woods behind the ball parks. Bailey was sprinting ahead, where he stopped some 50 feet away and look back at Jamie. “Stop Bailey. Stay.” He didn't want him to get too far ahead. Jamie caught up to Bailey, who looked at him with his head cocked to the side in a quizzical, questioning way. “Go on.” he said to the dog, who happily sprinted out in front again.

As they walked, the trail continued to curve to the left. He could catch glimpses of rooftops through the trees and was sure that they were coming around near the housing development and that the trail would soon meet up with the dirt road.

The trail started to curve sharply and he called Bailey back to him so as not to lose sight of him. As they came around the curve, he was startled to see two vehicles sitting on the path in front of him. One was a cream colored sedan and parked directly next to it was the SUV he'd seen earlier. The Sedan was empty. He looked in the front windshield of the SUV and saw that it, too, was empty. Or so he briefly thought.

He had barely had time to wonder where the occupants might be before he noticed movement in the back seat of the SUV. The side windows were tinted, but through the windshield he could see someone with what seemed to be a beige shirt or jacket moving. The form was too large for the woman he'd seen earlier. It was definitely a man. Whoever it was, he had his back to him and he didn't notice him Jamie as he passed. Jamie briefly considered stopping and finding a better vantage point to look in from, but quickly decided to move on past. It was obvious what was going on and if he knew that if it was him, he'd appreciate the privacy.

As he walked away, he was both amused and disgusted. Amused that two grown people would chose to park in the woods and have sex in a car, especially in broad daylight and so close to a housing complex. Disgusted because it could only be an illicit affair. He was faithful to his wife and despised people who cheated on others. It wasn't his place to judge, of course, and there were always extenuating circumstances in every situation. Still, this particular situation reeked of deceit and base motives.

They were on the dirt road and had almost made a complete circuit of the park. He could see the ball fields coming up on the left and his van in the distance. Bailey ran ahead again and as Jamie walked, he thought of what kind of people were back in that SUV. What kind of person could deceive someone they supposedly love in that way? This wasn't a chance encounter. Not a slip up after a drunken party. Not someone lonely and away from home. Of course, even in these situations, cheating would still be wrong, but we are all only human, he thought, and things happen. He considered himself lucky that he'd never found himself in any of these situations and so had never really be tested. He had always hoped that if he was, he'd prove to be as faithful as he always tried be. No, this was premeditated, well-planned infidelity. No matter what the circumstances in their personal lives, this required cool, considered thought. It was wrong, indefensible and it made him want to spit to get the bad taste it left out of his mouth.

They had just reached the far end of the ball field when he heard the sound of tires on gravel behind him. He turned to see the sedan approaching from behind. The man who drove it was dressed in an expensive suit. His coat was off, but the tie and suspenders testified to the quality of the suit. The man himself was balding, with a strong, handsome face which reminded Jamie of Robert Duvall. He totally ignored Jamie and the dog as he drove past.

Jamie took his time getting to the van. He was curious to get another look at the woman. As he approached the van, he was surprised to notice the sedan parked near the entrance to the park. He thought that he must have stopped to have a conversation as he was talking on a cell phone. It took them about 3 minutes to get to the van. Once Bailey and he were inside, he waited for a minute or two. No sign of the SUV. He pulled out slowly and turned the van around. As he slowly headed for the main road, he saw the SUV coming up in the rear view mirror. He stopped and let it pass. The woman also ignored him and was also talking on a cell phone. He watch her turn right up the driveway and was surprised as the sedan quickly followed behind her. He pulled out and followed them. They were moving pretty fast, considering the speed bumps they had to negotiate. After turning onto the access road he could see them far ahead. He made it to the main intersection just in time to see both of them take a right onto the main road. His house was to the left. He briefly considered following them to see where they were going, but it really wasn't any business of his, so he turned left and headed home. He couldn't wait to tell his wife. He was sure she'd get a kick out of the story. She worked at a hotel and so always had interesting stories about the people she met and the situations they got into. He was pleased that he finally had something interesting to share.

---------------------------------------- -

“That was awesome!”, she said as she drove across the train tracks and headed for the main road. She glanced in the rear view mirror and thought she could see him smile.

“Yeah, it was pretty good!”, he answered in his understated way. Even though he could only see the back of her head as he followed her, he could tell from the tone of her voice that she was smiling.

She turned right onto the main road with him right behind her.

“Want to stop and get some breakfast?”, she asked him.

“I think it's better that we aren't seen together.”, he said.

“Oh come, Greg! It's just two co-workers having breakfast together!”

“I know. I know.”, he said, sympathetically, “but it's just safer this way.”

She sighed. She realized that he was right. Better to keep things as they are. “Ok. Well, I'll meet you at the office then.”

“Ok. I've got meetings all morning and then I'm off to the airport so I won't see you until next week.”

“I know.”, she replied a bit forlornly.

He laughed. “Tammy, I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you occupied until I get back. Besides, I thought your brother was taking the kids with his family to Six Flags this weekend.”

“Yeah, he is.”

“So, you and Bill will have the whole weekend together. It's not like you're not going to get any!”

“I know, it's just that he's not, well...”, she trailed off.

“What? He's not as well hung as I am?” He said teasingly. “Or that he doesn't shove his finger up your ass while he licks you?”

“Oh, he tries any everything, but he just doesn't...” She didn't even know why she was trying to defend him. There hadn't been much there between them sexually in a long time. It was like fucking your best friend, she thought. Nice, but never hot.

“I know,” he said, “it's that he doesn't hold you down and tell you how he wants to cum all over your tits and face while he fucks your tight, hot cunt?!”. He laughed.

Even though she had just cum her brains out 10 minutes ago, she could feel herself start to tingle again as the warmth spread from between her legs up to her now hard nipples.

He knew what he did to her when he talked like this. He loved the power he had over her. He didn't even need to be with her to turn her on.

“Your wet again, aren't you?” He said smiling.

“Yes!” She answered breathlessly.

“Poor baby! I know you want me to fuck you again, don't you?” He was loving this! He loved tormenting her and he knew she loved it as well.

“Oh, please! Let's turn around and go back! You can call the office and tell them you're running late. You can miss that first meeting, can't you?”, she pleaded.

He grinned deviously. “Sure, I can miss it.” She didn't respond and he know that she was probably writhing in desperation by now. God, how he loved this! She was putty in his hands!

“Yeah baby, my cock is hard again. You want to sit on it, don't you? You want to fuck it hard, huh, you cunt!”

He heard her let out a little moan and saw her swerve a little as she drove in front of him. “Better watch it, you sexy slut, keep your hands off your pussy and on the wheel!” He laughed again.

“Oh Greg, please!”

“Yeah, I can miss that first meeting. I can miss all the meetings if I want. I could just tell them that I have some things to do before heading out to Hong Kong, but I'm not going to.” He could swear he could hear her whimpering now. He decided to drive it home and really make her desperate. He knew how much filthy talk turned her on.

“Do you know why?” He paused, but he knew he'd get no answer, she was too lost in lust to respond. “Because, you sweet little bitch, you can't have anymore today! No more of my huge, stiff cock, you whore!”

He hung up. He knew she was totally wrecked now. He chuckled to himself thinking how she'd have to pull over somewhere and calm down before she could sFhow herself in public. He laughed even more because he'd done to her this before. Once, he had called her from his cell phone while she was in the office. She'd had to run home to change because he'd gotten her so wet that the entire crotch of her cotton pants were soaked.

---------------------------------------- -

She pulled into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and sat still and quiet in the SUV. Her nipples were so hard they hurt and her pussy was pulsing so much that she was sure that if she just reached down between her legs and touched herself for ten seconds, she'd cum screaming right there. But there were too many people around in the parking lot, so she didn't dare. So she turned on radio to the morning news show and sat for 5 minutes until her breathing returned to normal.

How was it possible that he could do this to her? This was so different than anything she'd known before.

Her husband, Bill, was sweet and he really wasn't bad in bed. Just predictable. Nothing ever changed much. They had three different positions that they rotated through. It was always the same. He's start by licking her until she came. She'd suck him a little to get him nice and hard then they'd move into either the missionary or doggie position. Every once in a great while, she'd get on top, but since he never seemed to last too long that way, she didn't find it too fulfilling so she usually avoided it unless he was really insistent. She knew he liked it that way, but it was always over too quickly. Just like he loved for her to make him cum by sucking or touching him, but it always took so long, it was as exciting as watching paint dry.

She was jolted out of her reverie by the DJ announcing the time as 9:35am. Shit! She was really running late! She jumped out of the SUV and hurried into Dunkin Donuts where she went straight to the bathroom. It was a good thing she was wearing a skirt today so all she had to do was slip off her panties. My god, they were soaked! She put them in the plastic bag she had brought in with her then she went out and ordered coffee and a bagel. She was at work, looking refreshed and smiling by 9:50am.

---------------------------------------- -

Julie took a deep breath of the crisp, fresh morning air. The park was covered with a layer of frost which crunched beneath her feet as she walked. She exhaled and her breath drifted out in steaming mists into the cool autumn air. She'd never been to this park before. A friend of hers had told her about it when Julie had mentioned that she wanted to go out and do some walking in the mornings. It was lovely this morning. The sun shimmering off the river. The two ball fields covered in frost looked like green skating rinks, more suited for hockey than baseball. She wasn't sure which way to go. There was a dirt road that lead up past the ball fields and into the woods, but she didn't like the idea of walking that way alone, even if it was in broad daylight. She decided to head over toward the boat landing and take a look at the river.

Just as she was about to start out in that direction, she heard a car driving up. She looked and saw a red mini-van pull up. A man, about her age, got out. He was medium height, a bit on the chubby side with a beard and a slight bald spot on top of his head. She watched him as he got out of the van. He was followed by a beautiful chestnut brown dog with white markings under it's neck and on it's nose and paws. The dog came bounding out towards her. It's seemed friendly enough, but you could never be too sure, so she stood still and smiled as it approached. The dogs came up to her wagging his small tail and she allowed him to sniff at her.

“Bailey! Nice dog!”. The man walked quickly over toward them. “He's really very friendly, just put out your hand and let him sniff you.”

She put out her hand as he instructed and the dog sniffed at it for a moment and then nuzzled it with his muzzle.

“What a beautiful dog!” she exclaimed, as the man drew up across from her. “What kind is it?”

The man reached down and patted the dog. “Good boy!”, he said. He straighten up and looked an her and smiled. “He's an Australian Shepherd.” He answered.

He smiled back at him. “Do you bring him hear a lot?”, she asked.

“Well, I don't work on Mondays and Tuesdays so I try to bring him here in the mornings on those days.”, he replied. “I also bring him here in the afternoons with my daughter after she gets out of kindergarten.

“Where does she go to school?”

“Harrington.” he answered.

“Oh, my kids go there! I have a son in 4th grade and another in 2nd”.

“My son's in 3rd grade.” he said.

“I'm Jamie”, he said, putting out his hand.

She took his hand and shook it. It was warm and strong.

“I'm Julie”.

They were both quiet for a minute or two. They watched the dog running around as he sniffed at everything.

After another moment she said, “It seems really nice here”.

“It is. I love walking around through the woods here. And Bailey loves it, of course.” He laughed.

It was a nice laugh. She smiled. “This is my first time here. I usually go to the gym, but a friend suggested that I come here. She said I needed to get some exercise in the fresh air, that too much indoor gym air isn't good for me!”

“Yeh, I guess that's probably true.” he laughed again.

“So I decided I'd come down and go for a walk.” She looked back at the dirt road behind them. “Where does that road go?“ she asked him.

He looked back where she was gesturing. “It goes up a little way and then there's a trail that curves off to the right and then it comes around over there by the boat landing.” he said, pointing in the direction of the river.

She nodded. They were quiet again. It'd been a long time since she had talked to a man who she didn't work with or knew from the PTA or Cub Scouts. She didn't know way she should feel nervous. He seemed very nice. Maybe it was because this was one of those “chance encounters” she'd read about in some of her novels. In those stories, the man and woman meet and quickly end up making love in the first quiet, convenient place they can find.

She looked down the road that led to the woods. She almost giggled out loud as she suddenly pictured him and her walking down there and suddenly entering into a passionate embrace. She looked at him. He was cute, even if he was a bit overweight.

Her friends used to play a game where they would site in Dunkin Donuts and over a cup of coffee, they would analyze every man that came in and try to imagine why kind of lover they were. It was just a little naughty fun. She looked at him more closely. He was looking at the river, obviously appreciating the gorgeous view. She could tell by his smile, his laugh and his easy manner that he was a kind man. She was sure that he'd be a wonderful lover. She imagined them strolling off the path into brush until they found a quiet little open spot where they'd make passionate love. It was silly! She laughed out loud at this.

He turned to look at her. “What's so funny?” he asked, grinning.

She blushed. She'd been caught! Her heart started pounding fast. She was sure that he could read her thoughts. She quickly pulled herself together. “Wait, there's no way he can tell what you're thinking.”, she told herself and took a deep breath and made herself calm down.

12