The Rendezvous

Story Info
It's all about the sex - and she's been wanting him.
926 words
4
19k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's going to see him tonight...she's excited. She took her time getting ready for seeing him. Made sure her pussy was nice and smooth. The skin silky and easy to feel her wetness at his touch. She smoothed lotion onto her skin, taking time to get every part of her body. Everything on her that he touched would be soft. She got dressed in a skirt and sweater...thigh high stockings but no panties. He'd have a sweet surprise from the start.

She finally gets to their rendezvous spot and waits for him...the anticipation is agonizing for her. She wants to feel his strong arms around her...his hungry kisses. He finally arrives and the only words she hears are:

"Hey baby."

He moves over to her and she finally gets what she wants...He kisses her. It's been a while and they are lusty hungry kisses. He nibbles her neck and turns her around. His hands run over her body as he presses his hard cock against her ass.

"Feel that? It's all for you." She hears his low growl in her ear.

She knows he wants her as much as she wants him. He kisses her neck, knowing that she's sensitive there. She loves it...moaning her pleasure as she presses her ass back into his hardness.

He reaches down and lifts off her sweater finding that she has no bra on. He runs his hand across her sensitive nipples and keeps traveling down her. He lifts her skirt to find another surprise...no panties either. His fingers find her wetness as he says:

"That's my girl." in a low voice.

He turns her around and sits in front of her. He pulls her to him and captures a nipple in his mouth. He sucks on her sensitive nipples making her moan and slips a few fingers back to her pussy. He's playing with her little clit now too...little circles drive her crazy. He slips his fingers inside her then back to her button. The combination of sensations is getting to be too much. She's going to cum soon...her whole body tenses. Shaking and quivering under his touch. She feels waves of pleasure. Her orgasm lasts as long as he keeps on. She looses track of how many times the wave crests...all she can do is hold on. He stops after a bit...letting her catch her breath before the next round. She still wants to feel his cock inside her.

She takes his shirt off exposing his taut body. She loves to look at him. His cock is rock hard and throbbing in his jeans. It feels like Christmas...and he's the gift. She nibbles her way down his body to her prize. She slips his jeans off to find him commando...his cock springs out at her...like it's glad to be released from its binds. She smiles and puts his jeans on the chair. She's on her knees in front of him...she runs her tongue up the inside of his thigh, grazing his balls. She traces around the outside to his hip and nibbles him there then around his cock to the other side. She grazes his balls again then sucks his flesh into her mouth. She plays with his balls as they are captured in her wet mouth. Pulling just a little and running her tongue across them before she lets go. She moves her way up his shaft sucking her way up the side to his crown. Her tongue finds the precum beading on his crown. Its velvety harness aches to feel her mouth. She takes his whole length in her mouth. His crown hits the back of her throat making him moan a little. Her mouth slides up and down his shaft as she plays with his balls. But he has a few other ideas.

He lifts her off his cock and throws her on the bed with a naughty smile on his face. He grabs the lube and she knows what he wants...she wants it too. She's been aching to feel his big throbbing cock slide into her ass. She's on her knees in front of him...her ass waiting to feel his cock. He takes the lube and puts some on his fingers...sliding them over her ass and then over his cock. He moves in behind her sliding his crown across her ass cheeks then in. She gasps...his size always surprises her...it feels so good. She loves the way his big cock feels as he fucks her ass. She feels his flesh against hers as his hands find her hips. He pulls her to him with each thrust for leverage. He's been thinking about this. A source of fantasies...reality of feeling her skin next to his makes his cock throb inside her. He pumps his cock into her ass as she moans for him to fuck her harder. She pushes back against him...she loves it. He been waiting for this, the feeling of his cock buried in her ass. He moans in her ear as he leans forward. Nibbles her neck making her louder. She wants to feel him cum inside her...she's about to get her wish.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna cum, baby." He moans and thrusts hard into her...she wants it.

He cums as his cock is buried deep in her ass. She shudders as she feels him, keeping the last few moments in her mind. They both stop moving. Just staying like that as his cock looses its hardness inside her. Their breathing is hard. It's nap time after we clean up...want a shower?