The Rendezvous

Story Info
A high school couple finds time.
1.1k words
3.63
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda, a senior in high school, and her boyfriend David had been going out for almost a year and a half. David had to spend the summer working at a baseball camp, so they didn't get to see each other as often as they wanted. For the whole summer, Linda got upset every time David had to go back to work, and at a time it seemed to be a roadblock in their relationship, and this story happens at the peak of that time, the time when they missed each other more then anything.

After a night of argument on the phone, they smooth things over, and they begin to realize the fact that their petty arguments don't mean anything compared to how much their love means to them. Their phone conversation leads to something that has been done since the dawn of time; sex.

The night is bright, not a cloud in the sky and the stars illuminate everything from east to west, it is one of those nights in which no matter how tired you are an energy comes from within to drive you. After their phone conversation, Linda invited David over, it was too late for them to do anything other then to see each other, to be with each other. She tells David to park in the parking lot a quarter-mile from her house as to not arouse suspicion from her parents, her trap has been set. As David walks fourth, the stars create a sparkle in his eyes that Linda can see. At a point, Linda pops up from behind a row of bushes and shouts for David to come over, she alarmed him, but the sight of her in her beige night gown eased all his pain and he rushed at a pace that would infer he is looking forward to what is coming.

After all the time apart, and all the senseless arguments, the moment they see each other they sink into each others arms. Linda, being the constant planner in the relationship, set out a blanket and a bottle of her parents wine, a wine that wouldn't even be thought about by the couple that night. As they are in each others arms, they fall to their backs and gaze at the stars. The setting is as though it is from a Hollywood movie, not the backyard of a teenage girl. As they lay their, the emotions and physical attraction they have take the best of the situation. Linda sits up at looks at David and reassures her love to him. She then kisses him on his lips, a kiss that lingers a just long enough to infer there are many more to come. David's hands find their way, as they always do, to engulf her so that they can have as much physical contact; be as close as is possible. Linda's kiss slowly moves down as she kisses David's neck, a tactic she uses to tease him, a tactic that David loves more then anything. This kiss leads further down, forcing Linda to slowly take off David's shirt. With that, she kisses him in every imaginable place. Her tounge roams around his nipples and down into his navel, and then ventures south. She reaches a barrier, in which she slowly tugs at. Her gentle hands have trouble undoing the button of David's jeans, but they get the job done in just enough time to excite, yet tease, David. She undoes his fly and exposes his boxers which she lowers to get to her ultimate goal. She slowly kisses the underside of his penis. Her tongue touches the very reaches of the tip, and the depths of the base of him, she is driving David wild with desire.

To excite him even more, she sits atop him, and kisses his lips, and his neck yet again. Driving him crazy with excitement, she lowers her head back down to his exposed genitalia. Licking the head of his penis at first, she gets his penis harder then diamond. David is trembling with a sense of wanting he had never experienced before. At just the right time, Linda lowers her head, pushing David's penis deep into her mouth. She moves her head at a wonderful speed, doing something with her tongue that cannot be explained in words. She is doing this to please him, she is doing this because she loves him.

At the moment when she thinks he is ready, the moment that was picked with perfect judgment, she withdraws David's erect penis from her mouth. She then gracefully moves her body on top of his. Her bare vagina at the exact point it needs to be, she bends over and kisses him once again. David, seeing the opportunity, thrusts forward, sending his rock-hard penis into her vaginal lips. The feel of her womanhood is too much for him, it sends him jerking his back upwards. Linda then grabs a hold of David, and guides him inside of her. The initial pleasure is too much for either of them to comprehend. They stand still for a moment and look into the eyes of the person that they love more then anything. Then, Linda beings to thrust up and down, sliding David's penis inside and out of her. David is quivering with joy, and Linda is having trouble moving because of the sensation. Sensing her please, David decides it is his turn to take control. He rolls Linda onto her back, and realizes that he had forgotten something. David rapidly takes Linda's nightgown off, he can't bare too see Linda's unbelievably big breasts go to waste, he needed to see them, he needed her, and he had her. With him in control now, the pace quickened. He began to thrust forward, back and fourth, making Linda moan and say things out of reaction. The love they had for each other made the experience wonderful, they lust they felt was inconceivable. The couple rocked back and fourth, side to side, in and out. And finally, Linda's legs began to buckle together, and David thrust himself as deep as he possibly could go and the couple orgasmed. The orgasm was so deep, so wonderful, so perfect for the too they held on to it as long as possible.

David then, remaining with his penis inside of Linda's, fell forward, kissing her gently all over her face. The couple had loved each other for so long that they realized that there is nothing better in the world then what they had at that moment. They lay there for minutes, feeling each other's heart beats. There was no need for verbal communication, they were speaking with their hearts and they both knew exactly what the other was saying. David, rolling over, pulled Linda's arm to lay on him. They were in bliss. They lay there and fell asleep, looking at the stars, touching the one they love.