The Rendezvous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alicia," she said. "Evan. Erika. Damn it."

Saying the other actresses' names brought back memories of her predicament. Could she work with these girls? Keri wondered. Could she do something more also? Make her fantasies real? Part of her wanted to, another part cried out that she shouldn't even contemplate trying. Do I want them? Keri asked herself. Do I want to try to be with Alicia, Erika, and Evan? That barrage of inconceivable fantasies I had just now certainly would make one think so. But could they be real? Could they possibly? No way. No fucking way.

Shaking her head, she stood up and put her clothes back on, then turned her attention to cleaning up the wet spot on the sofa. The menial task enabled her to calm down, get her mind off what she had just done and on to what she had to do next. By the time the spot was gone, Keri Russell had made a decision.

Maybe it can happen, she thought. Alicia's been in films with lesbian overtones, right? So has Evan, and Erika's been in at least one. In my experience, that usually means a girl has some latent desires for other women. Yes, Evan's young, Alicia's frigid, and Erika's just plain crazy, but maybe...

"I've got to play this right," Keri reminded herself. "It might not work." She looked in the mirror and ran her fingers through her hair. She smoothed and twisted it, then picked up a brush. She repeated the words as she began combing out her curls. "It might not work."

Yes, she nodded at that sentence, staring at her reflection. It might not work. I certainly haven't gotten with every person I've ever wanted to be with. Charisma Carpenter turned me down flat back on Malibu Shores, said she wasn't interested in other women. I didn't press the issue. Sometimes things have turned out bad too, even though I got what I wanted. I remember Susan Ward. She was so nice, so interesting. Then Tony and I got it on with her, and before long she was ditching every aspect of the good girl image that had attracted us. She was going nuts, getting cosmetic surgery, and giving lots of provocative interviews. Then she went on to be in those orgy movies. I still don't understand why that happened. I just know I don't want anything like it happening in my life again. She shuddered at the thought.

"But it can't happen again, right?" she asked herself, looking in the mirror. Keri flicked her curls back from her face, smiling at her image. The idea was unthinkable, but enticing. If she could do it today, or even this week...

"No," she ordered her mind, staring into her own eyes in the mirror. Forget it. I'll just go back in there, talk to them, see what develops. I've relieved my feelings, I can handle them. We're going to do this movie, get close so we can better act the part of sisters. That's what matters. Nothing else does.

Even despite all that, her doppelganger asked her, if the right opportunity came up, would you...

"Maybe," Keri smiled back at the image, her fingers and insides still shaking. Then she shook her head. Damn it, no! I can't think about it! Catching her breath and pushing the image away, she turned to unlock the dressing room door.

***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue A Hollywood party unlike anyone has ever seen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
What a Rush! Abandoned, Victoria Justice needs a ride home.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl S.Gomez and T.Swift get to know each other intimately.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories