The Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara's fantasies are fulfilled.
1.6k words
4.31
17.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first night together was more than I could imagine it would ever be. Barbara was as hot as any woman I had been with and I couldn't wait to explore more of her sexuality.

I didn't tell her that I had brought a few toys with me but knew that she had expressed an interest in them. While she was still sleeping, I lifted her arms and with my handcuffs, I attached her arms to the bed post without disturbing her.

I lifted her hips off of the bed and placed a couple of pillow under her so I had better access to her lower body. She stirred somewhat but didn't wake. I slide a blindfold over her eyes and then reached into my little bag of toys and pulled some of them out and laid them where I had access to them.

Finally, Barbara woke up and was startled because of the restraints and not being able to see. "JIMMY, what's going on," she asks. I put my finger on her lips and told her not to be worried, that everything was going to be all right. "What are you going to do JIMMY," her words were more intense. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her and reassured her that everything was going to be all right.

I started kissing down her neck and down to her breasts. My tongue started flicking her nipples as my hand move down her stomach to her pussy. Once my fingers got inside of her she relaxed and felt more receptive to what I was doing. Her hips started moving against my hand and I brought her to a near orgasm but stopped and pulled them out.

"Don't stop JIMMY, I need to cum baby," she says to me. "In due time love, but first, I want to use your body some right now," I tell her. She sighed but relaxed, giving in to my demands.

I moved my hand back down and inserted a couple of fingers back into her wet pussy and instantly her hips started pushing against them. I then pulled them out again when I felt they were wet enough and started rubbing her slick juices on her lips and around her mouth. She stuck out her tongue to lick my fingers but I didn't let her just yet.

I picked up the long peacock feather I had laying there and started moving it slowly, teasing her body with it. I circled her nipples with it then moved down to each thigh. She opened her legs wide for me and I trailed the feather up the insides of her thigh and lightly, pulled the length of the feather over her clit and through her slit.

The feather collected some of her juices with it and now I was trailing a wet streak over her body. I kept going back to her pussy with it until she started lifting her hips. I then laid the feather down and picked up a quirt and started my trailing down her body again. Her moans told me she was enjoying this so I kept going. I slid the strands through her slit and she hunched harder this time.

With the wet strands, I left damp tracks along her skin until I could see some visible wet spots on her body. I flicked the quirt lightly on her nipples causing her to jerk from surprise, not from any pain. I continued moving them down her body and flicked it once again but this time it hit her clit and her puffy lips.

I put the quirt down and picked up one of the rubber cock and started trailing it down her body. When I reached her pussy, I slid the length of the cock over her hard clit. She started wiggling her hips, and pushing up, trying to maneuver herself so it would slide inside of her. I pushed the head just inside of her opening and just held it there, not letting her have any more than that. Her hips pushed upwards but I wouldn't let her have all of it.

"Jimmy, undo my hands baby and fuck me. I need your cock inside of me, I need to cum so bad," She begs. With one swift movement, I pushed the rubber cock inside of her and moved it in and out as if I were fucking her. Her hips began to thrash around now, trying to suck the length of the cock deep inside of her. "Ohh yesss Jimmy, keep doing that, it feels so good, let me cum baby, I need to so bad," she says. When her face started showing that she was enjoying it too much, I pulled it out against her protest. "NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T STOP JIMMY, FUCK ME, LET ME CUM, PLEASE DON'T STOP," she screams but I was not ready for her to cum. When she finally relaxed, I shoved the cock into her pussy and just let it stay there. "You can't cum yet Barbara," I tell her and she whined for me to continue fucking her with it.

Leaving it inside of her pussy, I reached in my little bag and pulled out some anal beads. They are a long string of beads placed strategically along the string. I took my finger and slid it along side of the cock and got it slick from her juices. I moved my hand down until I used the slick finger to lubricate the opening of her ass. She jumps again as my finger made contact with her. Once the hole was well lubricated, I started pushing the beads, one at a time into her ass until the beads were all the way in and the string was hanging out.

"My God JIMMY, what are you going to do?" she asks. Her hips still trying to position herself where the cock would rub against her clit. "Be patient love, you'll soon find out," I said with a grin on my face.

With the cock and beads in place, I got up off of the bed and walked into the rest room and got the ice bucket and placed it next to the bed.

Her frustrations were coming to a peak now as she tells me to fuck her and to let her go. Her pussy was on fire and I was about to cool it off. I held the ice in my hand over her mouth and drops of water hit her lips and instantly her tongue began licking the drops as a low moan comes from her throat.

Moving down her body, she jerks every time the cold liquid would hit her hot skin. I positioned it over her nipples and dropped some on each one. She began pushing harder with her hips as the cock was still inside of her. I knew that she would be cumming soon enough.

I grabbed the rubber cock and pulled it out of her then pushed it deep inside of her. I started fucking her with it, hearing the squishy sounds of her drenched pussy. "OHHHHHH JIMMY, THAT'S IT, FUCK ME AND FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT COCK, JUST DON'T STOP," she begged once again. Just as before, I stopped the motion and pulled it all the way out, causing a pop with the suction her pussy was making. "NOOOOOOOOOO YOU BASTARD, I NEED A COCK IN ME, FUCK ME JIMMY, FUCK ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," she begged.

I then took one of the cubes of ice and began to rub it along her puffy lips of her pussy and kept it from her clit. She was thrashing wildly now. "You want me to fuck you don't you Barbara," I asked her. "Yessssss, fuck me dammit," She says. "How about my tongue baby, would you like to feel my tongue as I suck on your clit," I asked. "YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, give me your tongue, give me anything, just let me cum, please," she begs once again.

I placed a cube in my mouth and got my tongue good and cold and with my fingers, I spread her lips. I knew that she would explode when I touched my cold tongue against her hot and throbbing clit. I blew my cool breath against her clit and she thrust her hips higher but then she got smart on me. She wrapped her long shapely legs around my head and pulled me closer to her pussy. Finally, the time had come. I extending my tongue and it found her hot clit and she screamed, "OH MY GOD," and her body started jerking uncontrollably. I reached down and grabbed the string that was hanging out of her ass and when I felt her orgasm against my face, I jerked one of the beads out of her ass and she screamed, "AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH." I jerked another bead out and her pussy started spasming. Another, then another and with each one that popped out of her ass, it started her cumming again until she was losing complete control of her senses.

When I felt I had only a few more beads left, I sucked on her clit as hard as I could and jerked the remaining beads at one time and she let out a huge gasp as her cum rushed against my face. I held onto her thrashing hips until she passed out with not only exhaustion but with intense passion.

I quickly undid the cuffs and took her into my arms and held her closely until she came too. She was mush in my hands as all she could do was lay there and catch her breath.

Finally I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but bliss. She finally says, "What are you doing to me Jimmy? I've never cum that much in my life."

I smiled and we both dropped off to sleep in each others arms.