The Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
Patricia becomes more intimate with Mr. Johnson.
2.6k words
4.43
21.1k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

His eyes slowly scanned her body, while she did the same. She was trying to burn every muscle she could see into her mind to create the perfect image. Neither did anything to break the silence and she was quite content to let it continue forever.

His words brought her back to his face, as he said, "Time to get you out of your dress, Mrs. Coleman."

She smiled and said, "About time, Mr. Johnson. I'm going to need your help with the zipper."

He said, "I'd be delighted to. Stand up and turn around."

She was still a little weak from her amazing orgasm, but somehow managed to find the strength to get out of bed. Patricia walked over to him with a growing sense of excitement and loved the way his eyes burned into her chest. Upon reaching the edge closest to him, she turned and waited for the sensation of freedom for her body.

She felt his fingers caress her back along the top of the latex and sighed at his touch. Patricia felt the zipper start to slowly move down her back and reveal more of herself to him, which caused the tightness on her tits to be released. Slowly, her slender figure was revealed to his eyes and she took pleasure in knowing his eyes were studying every inch of what was before him.

He reached the bottom and the dress fell away from her round cheeks. His hands started to explore her ass, while she removed the strap from the back of her neck. The latex fell to the floor and she hoped it would be unnecessary to put anything back on until it was time to leave. His touch sent chills through her body as he left no part of her cheeks untouched.

His hands moved around her waist and he started to caress her smooth pubic area, which sent more chills through her body. She felt his lips quickly fill the void she felt on her cheeks and started to sigh. As his fingers started to softly rub between her legs, just a hair away from her hard clit, she felt his tongue at the top of her crack.

Patricia let out another sigh at the pleasant sensation of his tongue slowly working his way down and waited until he was ready to see more of her body. His tongue was getting very close to a hole untouched by any man and waited for the moment. It stopped very close, then started to slowly move in the other direction. Time came to a halt as his tongue continued to retrace the same area over and over again.

She felt his tongue and fingers pull away from her flesh, then he said, "Turn around, Mrs. Coleman. I want to see your tits."

She laughed and asked, "More of your highfalutin language, Mr. Johnson?"

He said, "Of course, now turn around and show me what you've got."

She turned and saw his eyes on her large tits, which were still free from any sign of gravity. His dark hands reached up and she smiled as they made contact with her pale flesh. He gave a pleasant squeeze to both of them and moved his mouth to one of her dark nipples. His tongue started to encircle her hard nipple, which caused more chills through her body. Once her nipple had hardened even more, he moved to the other to bring about the same result.

He took his time exploring her tits with both his hands and tongue, which sent a continuous stream of pleasure throughout her body. Her eyes were watching him work and loved the look of his dark flesh against her pale tits. His fingers started to squeeze her nipples and she let out a moan to show her appreciation for his touch.

His lips parted as he forced a nipple into his mouth and she moaned from the sensation. He sucked in hard and she felt his teeth press lightly against her flesh. Her hands reached for the back of his head as she pulled him into her flesh. She felt her hands forced back and he released her nipple, then quickly found the other one to take equal pleasure.

He forced her hands back again, then said, "Your tits are beautiful and nipples a work of art."

She smiled and said, "Thank you. And you know definitely know what to do with them. Your hands and mouth are amazing."

His hands released her tits, then said, "Get on your knees and lick my balls."

She grinned widely and said, "Since you asked so nicely, Mr. Johnson. I'd love to."

He laid down on his back wish his spread legs hanging over the edge the bed. She got onto her knees quickly and stared at his flaccid dick. Her tongue pressed between her lips and started to go to work on what was before her. Patricia found herself enthralled with the sensation of his wrinkled flesh on her tongue and took her time to explore everything. There was no doubt she was ensuring none of his wrinkled flesh went without her attention.

Just as she was starting to really enjoy herself, his knees came up to give her a slightly different view. His hands moved down his body and soon his sack was blocked and she knew what he wanted her to lick next. Her tongue started to work the base of his sack and she found the flavor to be exhilarating. She took her time to explore this new area and was pleased at the sound of his sighs. He pulled his hands away from his balls and she saw his massive dick start to twitch for her.

His powerful legs crossed over her head and forced her down to lick a new area. She had never thought about licking anyone's asshole before, but that wasn't going to stop her. Her tongue started to explore the ridges and his cock twitched again. She found the bitterness to be pleasant on her tongue and moved to the center of his hole, which was filled with a slightly different bitterness. She continued to work his tight hole and waited for his slowly growing dick to reach full size.

His legs released her head, then he said, "Get your ass on the bed and spread your legs."

She said, "I'd love to. I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

Patricia started ti pull herself up, then he changed his mind and said, "On second thought, Mrs. Coleman, bend over the bed and I'll take you that way."

She grinned and said, "You say the sweetest things."

He moved quickly off of the bed and she was just bending over when his powerful arms forced her down quickly. Before she had time to react, she felt his massive manhood start to press against her wet hole. In all her years of marriage, she had never been with anyone other than her husband and felt a twinge of guilt. Patricia pushed the guilt aside as he started to enter her pink hole.

She was a little worried that it would be impossible to take all of him and felt her hole stretch to accommodate his thick shaft. Her hole continued to stretch and was very uncomfortably to accommodate his girth and was glad he was handling entry. He forced himself slowly inside of her until there was nothing left to give of himself.

Patricia had never felt this full before and moaned as it pressed against parts of her body that had never been touched. He started to slowly move in and out, just a little, and the discomfort of her lips spread wider than the have ever been, dissipated quickly from her body. She was soon moaning in newfound pleasure as he started to increase the amount leaving her body. She wished she could see his face, but knew that would come later. The weekend was still very early and they had plenty of time to enjoy all sorts of things with their bodies.

Patricia felt his powerful hands on her round cheeks and it added greatly to the pleasure that was coursing through her body. His hands moved to the base and she felt him pull very hard, which caused pain to shoot through from her stretched asshole. She fought back the sound of pain that wanted to escape her lips and waited for his thrusts to take over her body again. The moans of pleasure started to return and the pain diminished to some forgotten state.

His rhythm was increasing greatly and she knew he could not last forever. She wanted to feel him inside of her when it happened and pressed her body back against every hard thrust. His fingers dug in and spread her asshole a little more, but the pleasure was too great to stop.

She felt him pull all the way out, then her asshole felt like someone has just torn it in two and virgin territory had been broken. He was not in very deep, but enough to hurt greatly and she cried out in pain. He pushed in just a little further and started to groan in preparation for his release. She felt his hands start to work his shaft and was going to be denied feeling him finish in the right hole.

She felt his twitches as he unloaded his first wave inside of her dark hole, which sent some odd mix of pain and pleasure through her body. He released wave after wave inside of her and each one sent a new sensation of pleasure to help counteract the feeling of being torn in half. It was not enough to completely overcome the pain of his entry, but it did make it bearable.

Once the last of his shot was fired, he pulled out and said, "Turn around and suck my dick, Mrs. Coleman."

Patricia wanted to respond with something, but there were no words to be found. She should have been greatly revolted by what he was telling her to do, but could find no hint of anything along those lines. She turned quickly on the bed in eager anticipation and saw some of his cum dripping down his slick shaft. There was great desire to lick the white from his dark flesh, but that was not what he wanted.

Her lips parted and his head entered with no fight from her. The taste on her tongue was something she found to be pleasurable, despite where it had just been. She pressed her mouth down further and her tongue was rewarded with the taste of his cum above all else. He was starting to lose his hardened state as her mouth brought more of him inside of her.

She felt him reach the back of her throat and tried to take more, but he was too soft to go any further. She pulled back slowly and searched for any sign of his cum mixed with the other flavors. She was disappointed when there was none to be found. She released him completely and used her tongue to inspect any part of his shaft that had been left untouched by her.

He said, "Good to see you being so thorough with your tongue, Mrs. Coleman."

She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and said, "Any job worth doing, is worth doing well, Mr. Johnson."

He said, "I agree completely, which is why I'm going to use my fingers to finish what my dick started. Get on your knees and make sure they're spread wide for me."

She looks into his dark eyes and smiles, then says, "You are a gentleman."

She maneuvers her body while he got onto the bed and was sitting where he could have easy reach. Her pussy was very wet, despite the ordeal with her asshole. Patricia felt his fingers caress her pussy and she let out a moan of appreciation. Slowly, his fingers got closer to her pink hole, which ached to be filled.

She felt her pussy open for far more than just one finger would require and let out a sigh as chills filled her body. Patricia felt three fingers enter and pressed to his knuckles, then he started to work a particular spot inside of her dripping pussy. He was starting to send her to a completely new state of wonder and his fingers started to move in a little deeper. She felt his knuckle inside of her and let out a hiss from the short-lived discomfort. She screamed out in state of animalistic pleasure and did not want the experience to come to an end.

His fingers spread out wide inside of her, which caused a new sensation of pure pleasure. She felt his free hand on her elevated stomach and start to work its way towards her yearning clit. Her skin was crawling as every inch of her flesh was sending signals of added wonder. His fingers found her hardened spot and she screamed loudly as her body was sent into a heightened state.

Patricia felt herself get near the edge of ecstasy and tried to prevent it from happening, but it was of no use. Her fingers dug into the bed and a guttural sound escaped her lips. She erupted over his buried fingers and felt her body start to catch fire. His fingers started to increase their intensity and the fire erupted into a blaze. Just as one eruption subsided, another would take its place.

She felt his fingers leave her pussy, but not her clit. Just as another eruption was starting, his fingers pressed hard against her spasming asshole. There was no stopping what he wanted to do, since his fingers were soaked in her release. She screamed out as the next eruption engulfed her body and felt the fire cool just a little as her asshole was ripped open by three fingers that pressed deeper inside of her than his dick had been. She was being sent crossing signals from her ass and her clit and her clit won out quickly. The pain vanished and her body was fully engulfed in the flames of ecstasy.

The eruptions subsided and his fingers slowed on her clit as the fire died down. Her body was spent and she wanted to lay down to rest, but was being held in place by his powerful arms. His fingers were still buried inside of her asshole, which made it impossible to do anything close to recovering. She felt his fingers slowly release from her tight hole and movement on the bed told her what was coming next.

She opened her mouth to receive his fingers and could taste far more interesting flavors, but was denied any semblance of his cum. Her tongue explored as best it could and her lips pressed down tightly to give him a more pleasurable experience. She moved her head to mimic a blowjob, while searching for any hint of release. If it was there, it was far too diluted for her to find.

His fingers were pulled from her mouth and she rolled over to look into his eyes. Her body had no energy left and she could find no words. He appeared content as he looked into her hazel eyes. Patricia saw a smile on his face, but remained silent to truly enjoy the moment. She watched his eyes start to move down her body as he drank in everything before him, then her eyes closed from exhaustion and slept a deep state of slumber.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers