The Rendezvous Ch. 03

Story Info
Patricia spends and interesting Saturday with Mr. Johnson.
3.9k words
4.4
14.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Patricia was awoken Saturday morning by the smell of breakfast. Both of her holes were rather sore from the previous day, but she pushed the discomfort aside. She looked up just as he was setting food and coffee out for them to enjoy. The source of the food was a complete mystery to her, but she didn't care. An empty stomach needed to be filled and questions about the source would have to wait.

He looked over and said, "Good morning, Mrs. Coleman."

She yawned, then said, "Good morning, Mr. Johnson."

He nodded towards the meal and said, "Courtesy of your husband. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded and looked over what she could see of his dark body, then took a sip of coffee. She smiled as the warmth ran down her body and said, "Yes, and you."

His eyes were on her tits as he said, "Slept like a baby. Better eat while it's still warm. You're going to need your energy."

She grinned and started to partake in the feast laid out before her. His eyes maintained his focus on her large tits and she was loving the attention. Her eyes were soaking in his muscles and she was starting to get very wet at the anticipation of what the day might hold for their shared pleasure.

After their meal was finished, he smiled as he held up a large bottle of anal lube and said, "Also courtesy of your husband."

She was still sore from the small amount of entry he had made and the thought of full penetration made her very nervous. He smiled at her reaction and she knew there was no stopping this from happening. The idea of having him enter all the way sent chills down her spine, but she was not going to fight. He was in complete control and she would deal with the pain this would most surely bring.

He opened the lube and handed it to her, then said, "I'm going to lay down on my back and you're going to use the lube on me."

Her eyes were focused on his massive dick, which was in a state of massive readiness. She poured a great deal of lube into her free hand and closed the bottle. Patricia set the bottle to the side and started to rub her hands together. Her slick hands reached out for the head of his dick and she slowly worked her way down his massive shaft, which caused her to smile despite the knowledge of where it would be shortly. There was nothing she wanted more at that moment than to take her time exploring with her hands, but his words stopped her from going any further.

He said, "Get on top and impale yourself on my dick, Mrs. Coleman."

Patricia hid her fear through a smile and wanted to say something, but there were no words. She straddled her legs over him and stared into his dark eyes. His hard dick got closer to its target as she lowered herself down to him and his hand was holding the base to ensure entry. The tip pressed against her sore hole and everything was screaming for her to stop. Ignoring every impulse, she lowered herself a little more and felt herself open wide.

The entry sent signals of pain through her body, but that was not going to stop her. She lowered herself until the pain was too great to continue and his hands moved up to her nipples. His fingers squeezed playfully and there was a slight sensation of pleasure that broke through, but it was not enough to conceal the pain. Patricia willed herself further down and gritted her teeth as she felt her body slowly torn in two.

She did not have it in her to take any more and said, "I can't. I'm sorry, but it hurts too much."

He looked into her tear filled eyes and had a comforting sound to his voice, as he said, "That's alright. We can stop."

She said, "Thank you."

He said, "Get your ass off of my dick and suck it."

She felt a sense of relief as she pulled herself off of him and quickly replaced her burning asshole with her mouth. This time their was no combination of flavors to marvel at, but only the bitterness of her own asshole. Patricia moved her head up and down quickly on the slick dick and she felt her head pulled back by his powerful hands before she could get into a strong rhythm.

He said, "Get on your knees and bend over for me."

She got into position with a sense of dread and felt the contact once again with her tightened asshole. Her body did not want the violation to happen again, but he easily forced his way inside. Patricia's body felt like it was being torn in two again as he continued to get more of his massive dick inside of her impossibly tight hole. Her teeth bit down hard and she muffled the cries that were escaping from her lips as best she could.

Patricia felt his balls against her pussy and knew the worst had to be over, since he was all the way inside. Her body was on fire and she desperately wanted the pain to end. He started to slowly move back and forth, which caused the fire to erupt into a blaze. Her fingers squeezed the carpet tightly and she was sobbing uncontrollably.

His fingers found her clit, while he continued the steady movement of his hips. There was a slight sensation of pleasure that started to grow and combat the inferno. Moans started to replace her cries and the fire died to a more tolerable level. He started to increase the amount of his shaft that was slowly leaving her asshole and found an odd pleasure in the sensation of the fulness moving towards her exit.

He reached the point where most of him was no longer inside of her, then slowly started to push it back inside. With the help of his magic fingers, she was finding pleasure in the return to its full depth. His pace was slow and continuous, as she started to associate every movement inside of her as one of pleasure.

His fingers released her clit and he squeezed her round cheeks tightly. He forced himself deep and grunted as she felt his first shot deep inside of her. Her fingers moved to her clit, since she desperately needed to continue to the signals of pleasure to override the excruciating pain. She started to moan again as he gave her another shot.

The last shot was fired and she felt relief as he withdrew. There was no need to wait for him to say anything, since there was no doubt what he desired. She turned her burning asshole away from him as quickly as she could and her lips parted to take him as deeply as she could.

She found the tastes of his release and her asshole to be very strong. The temptation to take her time was great, but he was still hard enough to finally force him down her throat. Time was of the essence and she pushed the head past the gag point. Taking a deep breath, she forced her throat to accommodate his girth and took him until she felt his balls on her chin.

She enjoyed the pressure in her throat and wanted to keep him in place, but air was needed. Patricia held as long as possible, but had to pull back to breath. There was a sense of emptiness in her throat as she released his shaft around her stretched lips and her tongue desperately searched for some sign of him, but there was nothing to be found. His shaft was no longer hard enough to bring back into her throat and she would have to wait to feel the wonderful tightness again.

She released him slowly and was glad the burning in her asshole was starting to become more tolerable. Patricia knew he would take it again, but hoped it wouldn't hurt anywhere near as much the next time. Her eyes moved up to his, just as his head escaped her lips, and saw a glazed look in his dark eyes. She could still feel him in her asshole and the sensation made her smile.

She said, "Looks like you enjoyed yourself."

He nodded and said, "I love the feeling of your tight asshole wrapped around my entire shaft."

She asked, "You know that hurts like hell, right?"

He grinned and said, "Of course, Mrs. Coleman, but it feels damned good to me. I think we can both use a shower. What do you think?"

She nodded and said, "A good idea, Mr. Johnson."

He got up from the bed and started to walk towards the small bathroom. She followed far enough behind to soak in his body from a pleasant angle. Everything about this man was perfection, in her mind, and she wished the walk were a little longer. He turned to wait and her eyes looked at his now flaccid dick, which caused her to want to burn the image into her mind.

The shower was not large enough for the both of them to feel the hot water on their flesh together, but there was enough room for them to take turns. Their hands washed every inch of their bodies and they both took time to enjoy themselves. Her asshole still felt like it was on fire, but it was closer to an ember than a blaze. Perhaps it was just enough to be able to sit down without wanting to curse.

They dried each other and he lead her back to the bed. He grabbed the lube and placed it next to him, then laid down and brought his knees up. She had no idea why he grabbed the lube, but did know what he wanted her to do at that moment.

She got down on her knees and her tongue started to explore the ridges encircling his asshole. This time there was no bitterness, which she found to be a little disappointing. The feeling of his ridges on her tongue more than made up for the lack of any flavor, other than a slight hint of soap.

Her tongue started to work the center of his tight hole and listened contently to his sighs. His hands moved to the base of his cheeks and spread himself for her. Patricia pressed her tongue inside as far as she could and was rewarded with the wonderful bitterness she found. The sounds changed from sighs to moans, which caused her to grin around her extended tongue.

Her head started to move back and forth to mimic fucking him, which caused his dick to twitch a little. Countless minutes passed as he slowly started to get hard from what she was doing to him. The bitterness had lost its strength and she wished her tongue were a little longer. His dark shaft started to slowly rise and she increased her speed.

He let out a moan as he handed her the bottle of lube, then said, "Keep working my asshole with your tongue, Mrs. Coleman, and use the lube on my dick."

It wasn't easy for her to maintain her position and open the bottle, but she managed it in a clumsy manner. Patricia carefully poured lube into her free hand and closed the bottle. Once the bottle was out of the way, she started to work her hands together and took her time exploring every inch of what was before her eyes. She loved the way he looked and felt in her pale hands, which made it difficult to maintain her pace with her tongue and head.

He moaned at the combined touch of her hands and tongue, which made her want to increase his pleasure. She felt every vein that was working hard to keep him in a state of hardness and took pleasure from the moans that were increasing. Her hands reached his head and she slowly worked her fingers to ensure no spot of it was missed.

She made certain her grip around him was just right and started to move her hands down to his balls. Her tongue withdrew from his tight hole and her head moved quickly to the tip of his dick. There was no correction from him as she parted her lips and felt his massive girth press them wide once again.

His moans showed his appreciation as her mouth pressed down on his slick shaft with ease. She felt his head at the back of her throat and started to gag, but continued to press on. Her throat felt wonderful to her as it opened for his massive manhood and her lips followed her hands to the base of his shaft.

She moved one of her hands from his shaft and placed a slick finger into his tight hole with no sign of distaste from him. Out of necessity for air, she pulled her head back as far as was needed to breath. The sensation on her finger was amazing as she felt hot pressure pushing from all angles. Patricia easily took his massive shaft all the way and held it while her finger started to move in and out of his pleasant hole.

She soon found a good rhythm between depth and breathing, which caused him to moan louder in appreciation for her work. Patricia's finger moved in conjunction with her mouth and was loving every moment, especially when she had him all the way inside of her throat. Her free hand started to work his balls and she was determined to make him finish in her mouth.

He started to make the sound she associated with the edge of ecstatic release and pulled her head up to allow him to fill her mouth. She felt his asshole tighten around her finger and received her much desired reward. As the first shot was fired, she was ready and swallowed it down greedily to prevent any loss. Her lips smiled from around his head at the sensation of him moving down her throat and his spasming asshole gripped around her finger.

He lasted considerable longer than she thought possible and was delighted as the shots kept coming to refill her empty mouth after each swallow. Between the sounds of his moans and the reaction of his body, she knew she was giving him a great deal of pleasure. She started to time her finger with the contractions and felt a greater pressure working against her entry.

The spasms passed and she swallowed the last shot without the loss of a single drop of his white release. Her hand moved from his balls to his shaft and she worked to ensure he was truly empty. With nothing left to give her, other than a softening shaft, she released the head of his dark dick and brought her finger from his hole to her mouth. The bitterness, combined with the salty release tasted wonderful and she did not want the combination of flavors to end.

She was on the verge of placing her finger back inside his dark hole, but his powerful legs came down around her. Cut off from the source, she moved back and contemplated her next move. She wanted to feel another wave of ecstatic release, but his dick would not be ready for a while. There was only one option and she moved seductively towards her goal.

Her legs straddled his face and she started to lower herself towards his wonderful tongue. His hands pressed against her round cheeks at the same time his tongue made contact. She was immediately overtaken by pleasure by his work and her body started to scream in a euphoric state. He squeezed her cheeks hard as she started to grind herself against his face and his tongue maintained contact with the most sensitive part of her body.

There was no sense of discomfort as her asshole was pulled apart for his viewing pleasure. All she felt was pure pleasure and did not care that his hands were slowly moving closer to the edges of her dark hole. The tips of his fingers reached the edge and he pulled with great force to open what was before his eyes. His tongue was working hard to ensure she felt only pleasure.

She started to scream out as she reached the edge of her orgasmic state and forced her pussy down hard on his face. Her eyes closed tight as she screamed loudly and felt the explosive force filled every pour of her body. A powerful eruption forced itself out from between her legs and onto his face and his tongue started to work harder to ensure she lasted as long as possible. Her asshole was attempting to close with each spasm, but his fingers held tight to ensure that would not happen.

With each explosion that wracked her body, Patricia was taken to new heights of absolute pleasure. His lips pulled in her hard clit and his teeth caused another eruption to force itself out of her body. She forced herself down harder against his face and gyrated her hips without causing his mouth to lose contact with her most sensitive part.

After countless waves of release, the explosive force died down and eruptions turned to little more than a trickle. Pleasure still filled her body, but it was no longer the height it was. She started to notice the discomfort he was bringing to her asshole, but was not quite to the level of pain. His mouth released her clit and his fingers loosened their grip to allow her asshole the ability to close tight once again.

She was breathing heavily and desperately needed to rest her body after her tremendous orgasm. Patricia rolled off of his body and laid on her back to recover. Her skin tingled at his touch as he softly caressed her body. He sat up to look into her hazel eyes and she smiled at the glistening skin that covered much of his dark face.

There was no word spoken between either of them as they looked into each other's eyes. His hands caressed her tits and she let out soft sighs as she enjoyed the tingling sensation that continued long after her orgasm had ended. His fingers moved to her dark nipples and the tingles were a little stronger.

Once she was able to find her voice, she said, "Your tongue is amazing, Mr. Johnson."

He smiled at her warmly and said, "Years of practice with a demanding wife, Mrs. Coleman."

She said, "You're wife is a very lucky lady."

He smiled and said, "And your husband is a very lucky man. You give one hell of a blow job."

She smiled at the compliment as she said, "My husband likes me to take him all the way and I have gotten very good at pleasing him."

He said, "I hope he strives to please you. Husbands and wives should work to please each other."

She nodded and said, "He does. I am very lucky to be married to him."

They talked for hours about everything under the sun and never broached the subject of first names. Occasionally they would stop to eat a snack to restore their much needed energy. Their hands explored their bodies while the conversation took natural turns and she continued to love the way her pale hands looked when pressed against his dark flesh. Her hands started to concentrate on his shaft and was slowly working him up into a state of readiness with her touch.

Once he was hard enough for what she desperately desired, she spread her legs over him and lowered her wet hole to his waiting dick. Patricia slowly took him all the way and loved the fulness she felt deep within her pink hole. Their eyes were locked and his hands moved to her tits, which sent pleasurable sensations through her body. She started to move up and down slowly and enjoyed every sensation of movement inside of her.

They started to moan in unison as she increased her rhythm. His hands started to squeeze a little tighter and she relished the way it added to her pleasure. Her hands were on his chest and she and took added pleasure in the feeling of his muscles under his dark flesh. She increased her rhythm a little more and their moans increased greatly to form a symphony of pleasure.

His eyes told her he was on the verge of filling her with a very special part of himself and she forced herself down all the way as her eyes closed tightly. The moans changed to something far more guttural, almost animalistic, and they lost themselves to one another. He squeezed a little harder and her fingers dug into his flesh, then they released their first powerful wave together.

The pulsating deep within strengthened her contractions and she felt a powerful shot deep inside of her. She howled out at the depth of her pleasure, which was coming from every cell in her body. Every shot he gave her felt incredible as she was touched somewhere new each time and the fulness increased. Her body wanted more and he was more than willing to give what she deeply desired.

The moment passed for both of them and she held his shaft within her pink hole. Patricia did not want to let any of his release leave her body. Her eyes opened and she looked at his face, which was shouting in his afterglow and knew they had given each other something very special. His shaft started to soften just a little inside of her and she could feel what he had given her buried deep and loved the sensation it sent through her body.

His shaft continued to soften and she knew it would not be long before the girth was unable to hold back the flood. She removed herself with ease off of his almost flaccid dick and her mouth moved to give him what they both wanted. This was the only way she could have him on her tongue and enjoy the saltiness and texture of his cum. She enjoyed the flavor of her pussy, but was a little surprised to discover her preference for the bitterness her other hole brought.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12