The Rendezvous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri stared at Evan. She had fantasized about this, thought about it, but the reality... once again, it was different.

Evan smiled as she stared back. "You thought I was just a little girl, right? Just playing my characters."

"Yeah," Keri said, laughing inside now. "I guess I did."

"So often people do that," Evan grinned at her, gesturing. "They think someone is how they picture them, and they refuse to accept the reality. They assume age and maturity are the same thing. They're wrong, you know, especially about us. We're celebrities. We have to be some of the most mature people in the world. If we're not, it's more than our own lives we're risking. That's what my mom says." She dropped the finger she'd been using to emphasize her words.

Keri put down her empty bottle. Thoughts were raging in her mind. No! she screamed, then stopped herself. Her curiosity had to be satisfied. "Do you really want to do this?" she said. "Is it just because you want tension release, or...?"

Evan shook her head. "No. I like doing it, and I think I like you too. I've fantasized about you before, watching Felicity and your movies." She paused, then smiled. "And sitting in that room, when we were next to each other." The young blonde blushed.

Keri felt her heart shake inside her. The lust in Evan's eyes, the emotion in her words and expression. She had anticipated this, but nothing so overwhelming. "So you want to do it now?"

Evan shrugged. "Why not? We have time. Nothing's expected of us today but to get close to each other. We'll be doing that, right?"

"Yeah," Keri laughed. I'm not sure Mike intended for us to get this close, she thought with a smile, but I guess the joke's on him! She put one hand in the palm of the other, reminding herself of her fears. "We have to be careful. We can't tell anyone."

"Of course not," Evan agreed. "I'm safe. Are you safe?"

"I'm safe," Keri smiled at the question. "We still have to be careful, though. This room isn't completely soundproofed."

Evan shrugged again, smiling wider. Her tone got serious. "Then we'll have to control ourselves. No one will enter without knocking, right?"

Keri nodded and stood up, her fresh face breaking into a happy look. "I guess not," she said. Yes, she thought. Oh yes! Two down! Then she remembered something else. Evan was almost ten years her junior. Oh stop, her inner voice broke in immediately. She's three years older than you were when you started doing it. This is her choice! Besides, what about Amanda? You and Evan have about the same difference in age, it's just reversed. You can handle this. Can I? Keri wondered with a frown.

She ran her hands through her hair, then turned back to Evan. "Are you sure about this?"

Evan nodded, then stood up. "Yeah," she said. Then she stepped close to Keri, put her hands on Keri's face, and kissed her. The brunette gasped, shocked by the suddenness of it, the release of all their buildup. Evan's arms encircled her, and Keri belatedly realized that the other girl was not only younger but taller than her. Just like most of her lovers, including Alicia. Not that much taller, but there it was. Then her thoughts were banished as Evan leaned in and again kissed her on the lips.

The sudden shock, the taste of her, was incredible. There was an innocence there, and yet the wisdom of experience. Something very like Keri, something of which she had sorely needed to be reminded existed in her. The emotion washed through her mind, and she pulled back from Evan, meeting the young girl's eyes with her own. She opened her mouth again to ask Evan if she was sure about this, but then her inner voice took over. Why not? the voice asked. What is your problem? I have none, she decided, leaning towards Evan, reaching up, pulling her face close, and kissing her back.

The two girls pulled away and looked into each other's eyes after the kiss, marveling at the wonder they each saw in the other. Then they kissed once more. Lips touched lips, then started moving rapidly. They kissed each other's cheeks, chins, necks, and noses. Their tongues came out and licked each other. Their arms squeezed tighter and pulled each other closer. Their hands probed their bodies, working the tension out of muscles and nerves. The girls' fingers ran through each other's long hair, pulling and straightening it. Their bodies rubbed against each other. Keri could feel her heart beating faster, and between her legs, the ache again starting to increase, the wetness starting to rise.

"The couch," she told Evan, breaking their liplock. "Let's get on the couch."

Evan smiled back. "I was hoping you'd say that." She dropped her arms and stepped back from Keri, then kicked her shoes off and laid down on the sofa. Keri sat down beside her, breathing heavily. She took off her own shoes and socks, then turned and stared at Evan, who was opening her arms and smiling. Keri turned and got on top of the young girl, moving up on her. Their hands grasped each other's heads, pulling one towards the other. Again their lips met, and then their mouths opened, tongues came out and licked at each other. Hands moved down, rubbing across shoulders and chests.

"I need to see you," Evan said, grabbing the bottom of Keri's shirttail. Keri nodded and raised her arms, let Evan pull her blouse off. The other actress tossed it aside, then looked down and smiled, enjoying the sight of Keri's freckles and tan lines. She reached behind the other girl and pulled her closer, rubbing their bodies into one another. Then she moved her fingers behind Keri and unsnapped her flesh-colored bra. Keri remained quiet, smiling at Evan as the younger girl pulled back, taking the bra off her.

"They're beautiful," Evan said, staring at Keri's hard brown-nippled breasts. Her fingers came up hesitantly, then touched them, rubbing and caressing. Keri enjoyed the feel of Evan's young yet knowing hands.

Keri sighed in rapture, feeling her aureolas pulse and lengthen. She leaned down and kissed Evan again. The young girl licked at her lips, moaning as she did so. Her hands continued to rub Keri's breasts. Their groins rubbed against each other as well. Keri could feel the heat of Evan's legs, the wetness between her legs, even through both their pants. Her wetness was increasing too, soaking the fresh undergarments she'd put on after what she'd done with Alicia. Damn it, I am going to have to do extra laundry this week, she thought. Oh well, at least it's worth it. She ran her fingers through Evan's hair, rubbed her arms and shoulders, then kissed her once more.

"Let me," Evan said, pulling back. Keri nodded, then lay her head down. She watched as Evan leaned in and started planting kisses along her neck and throat. Yes, Keri thought. No, wait, something's missing. She stopped Evan by placing her hands on the young girl's sides, squeezing at her lower ribs and stomach. Evan frowned, then smiled when Keri grabbed hold of her shirt and looked at her. She nodded and Keri pulled the shirt up, then off over her arms and head. The brunette looked down at the younger blonde's chest, smooth and lanky. Her breasts were small, but very obvious, still developing, held tightly in black lace.

"Just a second," Evan said, moving back from Keri and standing up. She unfastened her bra, threw it aside, then unbuttoned her jeans. Keri watched her, enjoying the exposure of the other girl's body. Long slim legs, firmly rounded buttocks, tight stomach, large pink nipples. Her muscles were firm and evident, like Keri's, built up from the efforts of dancing and working out.

"You have a scar," Keri said, looking at Evan's belly as she turned back to face her.

"Souvenir of Thirteen," Evan nodded with a grimace. "My piercings weren't real, but Nikki got a little carried away when we were supposed to fake making that one. Fortunately it helped the scene work." She looked down at her red cotton panties, smiling at the growing wet spot evident on their crotch panel. "Take your pants off," she told Keri. "I don't want them getting in the way of this."

The older girl nodded and sat up, then reached down to unbutton her khakis. She was still feeling a little overwhelmed by all this, and thus was willing to let the younger actress take control. Remaining on the couch and keeping her eyes on Evan, Keri pushed her pants off her legs and threw them aside. Both girls stared at each other, now naked except for their panties and Evan's socks.

"Beautiful," Evan repeated, looking Keri over. Still seeming a little hesitant, but growing in confidence, she moved forward and embraced Keri, kneeling down and pressing her back against the couch. Keri hugged Evan back and let Evan roll on top of her, pulling the young girl close and rubbing her shoulders. Their legs moved up onto the couch, clashing and twitching against each other. Their breasts touched as well, small globes moving rapidly, points getting sharper and harder. Then their groins touched, moister now, the panties covering them soaked and tight.

Keri pulled Evan's face and body down into hers, caressing her spine and shoulder blades. Evan's hands swept across her sides, then up over her belly and onto her breasts. Her fingers remained there, flicking and pinching at the undersides of Keri's breasts and her nipples, touching and rubbing them against Evan's as the two girls continued to make out.

Keri could feel her wetness increasing, her heart beating faster along with Evan's. Evan's groin seemed smooth under her panties, she noticed as she felt the lips there growing harder, pressing into her pussy lips. The other girl's clit was prominent too, a sharp bud thrusting and throbbing against Keri's own.

Evan moaned and gasped, shaking in her arms as their tongues clashed against each other. Keri, having already experienced several orgasms that day, felt the familiar sensation of another rising inside her. She bit her lip and pushed Evan's groin away, continuing to kiss and rub against her in the meantime. She didn't want to come yet, she wanted the pleasure to be prolonged, more intense. It was hard, though, with this eager young thing shaking against her.

"Please," Evan gasped, running her hands down Keri's sides. Her fingers found the edges of Keri's panties and started sliding them down her legs. Keri stopped rubbing Evan's back and moved her own hands down, seeking the edges of the young girl's panties. They were soaked now, but still in the way, just like hers. Evan took hold of her hands all of a sudden, sitting up and moving back. She sat up on Keri and took hold of her own underwear with her hands, then pushed her panties down her legs and off them. Just as I thought, Keri smiled, looking at her pussy. Shaved recently, clit large and pointing right at me. Her skin's more flushed now, her eyes brighter as she stares at me. Evan looks like she's been wanting this for some time.

"You don't shave," Evan said, looking down at Keri's pussy. Belatedly Keri realized it too was exposed. Her panties had been pushed down by Evan's fingers while she was distracted. She could feel the cold air of the room on her skin.

"I tried it once," she said, pulling her legs up towards her and pushing her panties all the way off. She smiled as they hit the floor, then turned back to Evan. "It didn't work for me."

"I like it," Evan said, then moved her body back down over Keri's. Their groins touched, their legs rubbed, and they kissed again, tongues dueling and embracing. One of Evan's hands moved to the older girl's breasts, rubbing and teasing at the nipples. The other trailed down over her belly, then across her waist and into her snatch. Evan's thumb and forefinger captured Keri's clit and stroked it between them, pinching and caressing. Her other three fingers pressed between Keri's lower lips, twitching back and forth, hitting the points of sensitivity.

"AHH!" Keri gasped out, locking her left arm around Evan and pulling her closer. Her right arm moved down the younger girl's back, hand squeezing at her hips and buttocks. Then she moved her fingers around Evan's waist and over her cunt, enjoying the rough scratchy feel of it. Evan moaned harder and faster as Keri's fingers entered her. One, then two more, then the others. Keri grinned, feeling the deep tightness and growing moisture of Evan. She moved her fingers slowly, letting her pores soak up the other girl's essence and sweat.

"Careful," Evan said, moaning as she felt Keri's digits press into her. Her legs moved, thigh muscles clenching and squeezing around Keri's fingers. "Nikki broke it," she stammered, "but I'm still..." She gasped and screamed as Keri suddenly grinned and locked her fingers together into a fist.

"You're going to love this," Keri told her, scratching her nails against the other girl's clit. Then she clenched her fist again and started rubbing the sides of Evan's pussy with her knuckles. Evan paused in her caressing of Keri as the older girl enacted her sudden burst of creativity. Evan's face was hesitant, her movements slowing, muscles locking around Keri's hand like a vise. Keri smiled at the added tightness, pulling her fist in and out, rubbing it against Evan's clit, then her vulva.

"Whoa," Evan breathed out, looking aghast at the sensations Keri was bringing on in her. Then she smiled, enjoying and getting used to them. "I'm going to have to try that with Nikki and Mischa," she moaned at Keri, who grinned wider.

"I've liked it ever since AJ first did it to me and Jen," she told the young girl, rubbing harder at the points of tension. Evan's tightness increased as she did so, her body redder and throbbing faster now. She moaned again at the sensations, then grinned and resumed her caressing of Keri's body. The fingers of Evan's left hand rubbed Keri's breasts, continuing to pinch and fondle the nipples. Her right hand remained in Keri's pussy, rubbing the labia and stimulating the clit.

Keri moaned and continued to pump her fist back and forth inside Evan, her other hand rubbing her neck, her back, her shoulders. Then Keri moved that hand around Evan's body and touched her breasts, pulling and tweaking each of the hard long points that topped them. She gasped in pleasure, feeling the nipples poke into her palm.

"AAAAAH!" Evan moaned, suddenly pulling back and moving down on Keri. Her soft hair tickled the other girl's face and neck. Then her lips sucked on one of Keri's breasts, then the other. Back and forth, one then the other. Their bodies bent slightly, their hands moving softly and rapidly over their skin. Evan's left hand, which had been rubbing Keri's breasts, moved up and tangled in her hair, yanking and pulling at it. Keri gasped and ran her fingers through Evan's hair, letting out several moans and sighs at its feel. Both girls kept a hand on the other's pussy, thrusting and fingering. Harder, then softer. Slower, than faster.

Suddenly Evan ceased her caresses. She looked directly at Keri, her expression changing. She spoke one word. "Stop."

Keri paused in her movements, eyes widening. You got me into this! her mind screamed. You started this. You can't back out now!

Evan stared at her for an instant, then laughed and shook her head. "Don't stop," she corrected herself, blue eyes shining down at Keri. Her face was full of mirth and impishness. "Don't stop. Don't stop it."

Whatever, girl, Keri grimaced. Evan wasn't her first lover to pull a trick like that, but still she hadn't expected it. Her gray eyes shone in relief as she resumed her fisting and caressing of Evan.

The young girl meanwhile started sucking and licking at her breasts again, fingers in Keri's hair and pussy moving harder and faster. Keri threw her head back and gave in to the sensations, letting her sensitivity increase, her passion rise. Then, letting out a deep sigh, she felt herself tingle. Her cunt was aching deeply all of a sudden, juices washing out and over Evan's fingers.

Before Keri knew it, she was exploding, shaking into Evan, her floodgates open wide. Evan smiled, then increased her tempo, her face full of joy as she moved her fingers in and out of Keri's cunt.

Then suddenly she clenched harder around Keri's fist, her body rapidly tightening and contracting. Keri clenched her teeth and willed her orgasm to subside, letting out a deep breath. It's time, she told herself, then started moving her hand faster and harder inside Evan. Her other arm grabbed the young blonde and pulled her up and hard against her. Her lips whispered moans and urges. It only took a few seconds, then Evan gasped and erupted on Keri's hand. Keri unclenched her fist and moved her fingers around, soaking in the juices, smiling as she felt Evan twitch in her arms and listened to her moan. She cried out once, then once more, then collapsed smiling against the other actress.

Keri smiled at the feel of her. Evan's head on her breasts, hair tumbling to the side, soft on Keri's skin. Boy, am I glad we did this, Keri thought with a chuckle. Briefly she wondered why she had thought it could never happen before now, but she discarded that thought immediately. No use considering it. The moment had happened, and it was good.

"Thank you," she said, looking at Evan.

"No problem," the younger girl laughed, sitting up suddenly onto her knees. "Sorry I freaked you out a little there."

"It's okay," Keri shook her head. "It was fun." She let out an additional breath, still coming down from her powerful orgasm. She stared at the young blonde. "I can't believe you..."

"I know," Evan grinned, putting a finger against her lips. "I can't believe you did it either. I was hoping, but you never know how people will react. I wanted to get with Julia Whelan, I thought she liked me. But she wasn't into girls and..."

"I'm fine with this," Keri cut her off, taking hold of Evan's hand and smiling. "I'm completely fine with it."

"Me too," Evan said, then looked down at Keri's cunt. "Can I suck you?"

Keri frowned, letting her breath slow and heart calm. She was sensitive, she judged, but still aching. If Evan wanted to... "Okay."

The younger girl smiled, then moved her head down, planting kisses along Keri's belly and cleavage. Keri relaxed and lay back, enjoying the feel of the young girl's soft lips and blonde hair touching her skin. Then she moved her hands down, meeting Evan's hands on her sides. The two girls' fingers interlocked, rubbing and caressing at each other. Keri smiled at the sensations, gasping as her body began to shake again. Then Evan jabbed her tongue deep into Keri's core. Keri let out a shrieking moan at the intrusion. Her still sensitive insides trembled with pleasure as Evan's tongue licked deep into her vagina, then moved up and flicked at her clit.

"Ahh!" Keri gasped out, feeling the young girl's tongue twitching and squeezing around her most sensitive organ. Evan's breath was flowing into her too, loaded with heat and promise. Her fingers rubbed Keri's thighs, sweeping and circling. Keri kept her fingers in pace with them, rubbing herself to increase her pleasure. This girl is wonderful, she thought to herself. Sensual, amazing, with a talent that belies her age, and not just for acting. Why did I dread doing this before now? she asked herself for the hundredth time that day.

It didn't take long, she was still aroused and sensitive. Evan's touch was knowing, her lips warm and sweet. Soon Keri was shaking again, spasming out another orgasm. Evan sucked at her cunt all through it, then moved up on her, rubbing the older girl's body against her own. "My turn," she said, and Keri grinned.

"This will be good," she told Evan, rolling them both over and pushing the young girl back into the cushions. She kissed Evan's lips, then rubbed and licked her way down her torso, pausing and concentrating on every spot she felt Evan twitch. The young blonde gasped as Keri sucked at her breasts, then let out a wail as the brunette licked across the scar on her belly. Evan's hands moved with Keri's, rubbing her breasts and shoulders. Her fingers entangled in Keri's soft hair, pulling and tugging at it. Keri paused and smiled just as she reached Evan's waist, enjoying the sight of the younger girl shaking and gasping at her attention. Then she moved her lips down and pressed them against Evan's rough open cunt. Her tongue slowly came out, then moved inside.